I Wanna Be Yours- Cato Hadley

By treechsgf

"Hate to break it to you babe, but only one of us is coming out of this alive, and it's gonna be me." "In you... More

10 Years Ago
6 Years Ago
The 68th Annual Hunger Games
The Reaping
The Tribute Parade
Training Center
Evaluation
Preperation
The Interviews
The Last Few Hours
Day One
authors note
Day Two
The End of the Good Days
Hell
Heaven (alt ending)

Cast & Authors Note

445 7 0
By treechsgf

Hey yall i'm back with another book based on another hyperfixation!! I would just like to say that I do not own any characters, plots, dialogue, etc besides Athena and Apollo Stevens and the things they do in this story. All rights belong to Suzanne Collins not me. I'm just a 16 year old girl that loves the hunger games and thinks Alexander Ludwig is hot 😌 Anywho I hope you enjoy this book. This is only my third book sooo no guarantees that it'll be good but oh well, i'm just a girl. Butttt here's the cast list, I hope you enjoy!!!

Athena Stevens~ Emmy Rossum

Cato Hadley~ Alexander Ludwig

Marvel Sanford~ Jack Quaid

Clove Kentwell~ Isabelle Fuhrman

Apollo Stevens~ Dylan O'Brien

The rest of THG cast as themselves 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 34 22
The unknown story of the girl from district 7; Hero Fitchett 15 year old Hero has been training her whole life to be in a fight to the death, even if...
323 2 18
I'm Clove Kentwell, and I volunteered for the 74th Hunger Games, I'm only 15, but I think I can win. I've trained all my life for this. I wont let it...
11.3K 222 13
Cato is a typical District 2 boy. He can fight well, and he's strong. When he meets Clove, he doesn't know exactly what he feels. It's time for the r...
23.4K 355 11
I was ready if I was ever chosen to be a tribute but what happened wasn't what I was expecting I'm Jessica Woods from district 7 and this is my story...