Always You (Leah Williamson x...

Από Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... Περισσότερα

Introduction
The Beginning
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Come with me
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
(Happy) New Year
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
What have i done ?
Hate
Im there for you
Feeling Better
The House
Christmas
Hello :)
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)

Back in London

1.9K 43 6
Από Woso_23

Back in my Hometown i spent a lot of time with Robby since he quit his studys and all the other ones had to work again.

I helped Robby building his own marketing firm and was seen in a few of his tiktoks and on his instagram.He got a lot bigger in these last months but didnt want to just be an influencer.

Besides that i had a lot of interviews,photoshoots and meetings which was a bit exhausting but i wanted to help making womens football bigger so i did my part with being present on the Internet and speaking about Womens Sport in General.

Robby and i went out for Brunch and sat down to talk about different things ,,I think i found the perfect apartment in London for me" he says and smile.He wanted to move to London which i was more than happy about.He wanted to because of his firm and he loved London and said it was the perfect city for him.

,,Show me" i said and he showed me the pictures and we talked about and sent an Email to them that he wanted the Apartment

My Phone that way laying on the table lit up and showed a message.I grabbed it and looked to see who it was before i layed it down again.

,,Leah ?" he asked and i nodded ,,Answer her" he said and i kept eating ,,She just texted me that she was now driving back to her Grandma" i said and he nods.

,,How are things going with her ?" he asked and i grab my Glass to take a sip of my water ,,Normal..like it was before" i say and he nods.I told him about Italy everything that happend in Italy.He noticed something was different so i told him but made him promise that he doesnt tell everyone.

,,You should tell her how difficult it is for you to just keep going like it was before the kiss" he says and i sigh ,,That doesn't make a difference so its not important" i say and he shakes his head ,,It is important how you feel Cara.You need to learn to speak about your feelings not only listen to other People when they need someone" he says and i sigh.

,,I will think about it..now its important that we find you an apartment and build everything up and i start to train again for the upcoming season" i say and he nods.

One Week later i started training again with my father on the pitch but also in the Gym to be in a good form again for the next season.

,,With the Euros coming up at the end of the season and everything..maybe you get a chance for the Ballon D Or" he said to me while i was stretching on the football pitch ,,Maybe but then i need a really good season.That means Champions League,WSL and FA Cup but also to have good games on the international camps" i say and he nods

,,Just be yourself..dont put to much pressure on yourself.You are the best..and i know im just your father who says this but you really are.There is no Player like you" he says and i nod and smile at him before we trained together.

We trained my dribbling technic aswell as my shooting and everything else.I felt more than ready for this season and wanted to show myself once again like i did last season.

Two weeks later i was back in London and helped Robby with his Apartment so he could as quickly as possible move in.

I heard the bell ring while i was painting the walls in his bedroom and look at him confused ,,Who is it ?" i ask him and he grins a bit ,,You will see" he says and goes to open the front door.I lay everything down and grab a towel to wash the paint off my hands a bit before i follow him

,,Thank you for coming" he says and i look at him while he hugs Beth,Viv,Lia and Leah.I sigh.

Really Robby ?I didnt tell Leah i was back in London because of our whole thing that was going on but he did.

,,Good to see you again" Lia says and comes up to me first and hugs me tight ,,Hey" i say with a smile and hug her before i greet Beth and Viv also with a hug and look at Leah ,,Hey..how are you ?" I ask her and we hug each other ,,Good..and you ?" she asks and i nod ,,Also good"

We look at each other before we part ways and Robby sighs ,,Well Cara needs to tell your girls what needs to be done.She renovated everything and builds everything up.Im not really helpful for her and all laugh slightly

,,Im almost done with the walls in the Bedroom everything else is painted.So you guys could build up everything in the living room with Robby while i go to the bathroom to finish up everything there" i say and they all nod

,,Good then lets go" Lia says and the girls all go to the living room while i drag Robby in his bedroom with me ,,Are you fucking serious Rob ?" i ask him angry but quiet.

,,You know Beth and i have contact and she asked me if we needed help" he says and i sigh ,,Why ?Everything went perfect..but now Leah will know i was back in London for a whole week and didnt tell her" i say and sigh.

,,Just go to them in the living room and help them out" i say and he sighs ,,Im sorry..i didnt mean to make everything more complicated" he says and i nod ,,I know..im sorry too" i say and we hug before he goes out of the bedroom.

I sigh and shake my head before i finish the walls and head to the bathroom.I needed to change the shower head and fix the bathroom sink so i started with the shower head when someone came in ,,All the tools are in the bedroom" i say not looking who came in because i thought it would be Robby but its Leah.

,,We dont need a tool" she says and i look at her ,,We need your help" she says and i nod ,,Sorry i thought you were Robby" i say and she just nods and goes away.I sigh and follow her in the living room ,,Soo..whats the problem ?" i ask them ,,We dont understand what they want from us" Beth says and gives me the instructions.I sigh and read them and show them what they wanted but helped them out the whole team

,,Can you build the table ?" I ask them and they nod ,,That should work with 5 people" Viv says and i chuckle slightly before i go back to the bathroom and finish everything there.I head back to the living room and sit at the eating table and watch them how they build up that couch table ,,Wow im impressed" i say and clap hands for them when they finished.

We all laugh slightly and i look at my watch ,,You guys should think about what you want to eat" i say ,,Pizza" Beth says and i nod ,,I will go to the Italien Restuarant two streets from here" i say and go back to the bathroom to wash my face and hands before i change my clothes.

I go to my friends and grab my phone and my wallet ,,I come with you"Leah says and i look at her ,,You dont have too" i say and she grabs her Jacket ,,You cant carry everything" she says and i nod.

,,Wait i give you money" Robby says and i shake my head ,,No i pay..no problem" i say and smile slightly and wait for Leah before we go outside and start walking to the Restuarant in silence.

I dont know what to say to her.Yes i was sorry that i didnt tell her i was back in London but i was not ready to see her again after everything that happend.

We still walked in silence when i looked over to her ,,Im sorry..i should've told you i was back in London" i say and she looks over at me and stands still.

,,What is going on ?You're being weird in these last days.You dont write me anymore and you lied to me when i asked you when are you coming back." she says angry at me and i nod ,,I know im sorry" i say and she shakes her head

,,Dont just say sorry Cara..explain it to me!" she says and i sigh and try to find the right words ,,I had a lot going on okay ?And you were in MK.I didnt want to disturb your time with your family" i say and she rolls her eyes ,,Cara i told you i wanted you to meet them.My Grandma and all my other cousins..they asked where you were and i had to tell him you were still in Germany all the time" she says and shakes her head

,,I had the hope you would come earlier to meet them" she says disappointed and i look in her sad face.I look at her and my heart hurts seeing her sad because of me ,,I know..im sorry" i said and hugged her.She wraped her arms around me and hid her face in my neck

,,If you still want me to meet them then i can come over" i say and she looks up to me ,,Only if you really want" she says and i nod ,,I want too" i say and she hugs me again.

I hate myself.

Why didnt i tell her the truth ?

That i couldn't meet them because i was scared to and that i didnt want to because i cant fucking forget this kiss and everything that happend.I hated the stage that we were in and only respected it because Leah wanted to have time for herself and not wanted to be in a relationship again.

,,Could you come next Saturday ?Im busy this whole week and will be back in Milton Keynes for the Weekend" she says and looks up to me again ,,Let me take a look at my calender" i say and take my arms off her and grab my phone.She looked with me on the phone and smiled when nothing was there for Saturday ,,Soo Saturday ?" she asked with this hope in her eyes and i nod with a small smile.

You're a coward Cara.

,,Thanks" she says and lays her hand down on my cheek ,,Dont be.." i say and she kisses my cheek before we continued to walk to the Restuarant.

We ordered everything and sat down while we waited for our food and i looked at my phone to answer some messages ,,How was Germany ?" she asked and i put my phone away

,,Good..got a lot going on right now but it was nice.Started training again for the new season and i feel good" i say to her and she nods ,,You always say you're busy but i dont know what you are doing so tell me about it" she says with a smile and i sigh slightly and smile

,,Charity work mostly. I was in hospitals, gave out gifts and worked with the DFB to create an opportunity for children from economically weak families so that they could play football. Was at many small clubs to support them with funds. Was in a facility for women experiencing domestic violence and otherwise I shot two commercials" i explain and she nods ,,Wow..why am i not seeing something about it ?" She asks

,,Well all of this happends in Germany so you wont see it here" i say with a smile and she nods ,,And when will you do something that i can see here ?" she asks and i grin a bit ,,Maybe soon" i say and smile at her.

We got our food and walked back to Robbys Apartment.We eat and talked a lot about the last weeks

,,Soo next time..take us with you to Italy" Beth says with a smile and Lia and Viv nod  ,,Maybe..we will see" i say with a smile.

,,After the euros maybe" she says and i grin ,,First we should see who wins it" i say and they nod.

,,England obviously" Leah says and Beth nods in agreement ,,Wrong..Netherlands of course.Back to back" Viv says and i shake my head ,,You are all wrong.Germany will win it" i say and Robby nods ,,Yep..Germany will win it.Wembley will be your stadium then" he says and i grin.

,,Ahh dont forget Switzerland..we will be the winner" Lia says

,,We will see.Lets just hope nobody will be injured and the best team wins" Viv says and i nod.

We talked till it was late after midnight ,,Come on..i drive all your Girls Home" i say and stand up.We say goodbye to Robby and we start driving to St.Albans ,,Can i play music ?" Leah asked.She sat next to me in the passenger seat and i nod.

They start playing Taylor Swift and i shake my head ,,Come on..we taught you a few songs" Viv said from the back and i laugh slightly while they all sing ,,Come on..which one is your favorite ?" Beth asked ,,I dont have a favorite" i say and they all sigh

,,Well i know one you definitely sang with me" Leah says and starts playing Our song.

I sigh and shake my head while she takes my hand and starts singing with the other ones ,,Come on..you sang it with me in Italy!" she says and i shake my head and look at the road

Throwback

Leah and i helped my grandmas in the kitchen to make dinner and Leah played some music through the music box when Our Song from Taylor Swift came on.

I know very well that it is Leahs favorite Song and look at her how she dances and sings it ,,I know that one too" my Grandma Tina says and starts dancing with Leah when Leah took her hand.

I shake my head looking at them smile big.

,,Come on..have fun" Leah says and holds her hand out for me ,,I know that you can sing it too" she says with a grin ,,Yeah i do because you play it every day" i say and Grandma Eve joins ,,Come on Grumpy.." she says and sings it with the other too ,,I didnt know you two were Taylor Swift fans" i say to my Grandmas

,,We are big swifties and now come dance with us" Eve said and takes Tinas Hands so Leah comes up to me and wraps her arms around me and pulls me away from the counter ,,Come on" she says and sings

"Our song is the slamming screen door.Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window" she sings and i look at her with a smile and shake my head

,,When we're on the phone, and you talk real slow" she sings and i shake my head and start dancing with her
,,'Cause it's late, and your mama don't know" we sing and i wrap my arms around her to have her near me while we sang.

,,Our song is the way you laugh
The first date, "Man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"

,,And when I got home, 'fore I said, "Amen"

,,Asking God if he could play it again"

We laugh and go to my Grandmas so we can dance with them but Leah turns to me and we sang the song to the other one.

,,I was walkin' up the front porch steps after everything that day"

,,Had gone all wrong and been trampled on"

,,And lost and thrown away"
,,Got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed"

,,I almost didn't notice all the roses
And the note that said"

,,Our song is the slamming screen door.Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window"

,,When we're on the phone, and you talk real slow"

,,'Cause it's late, and your mama don't know"

,,Our song is the way you laugh
The first date, "Man, I didn't kiss her and I should have"

,,And when I got home, 'fore I said," "Amen"

,,Asking God if he could play it again"

,,I've heard every album, listened to the radio"

,,Waited for something to come along"

,,That was as good as our song"

,,'Cause our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on his window"

,,When we're on the phone, and he talks real slow"

,,'Cause it's late, and his mama don't know"

,,Our song is the way he laughs
The first date, "Man, I didn't kiss him, and I should have"

,,And when I got home, 'fore I said," "Amen"

,,Askin' God if he could play it again, play it again"

,,Oh, yeah
Oh, oh yeah"

,,I was ridin' shotgun with my hair undone
In the front seat of his car"

,,I grabbed a pen and an old napkin
And I wrote down our song"

We sang to the other one the whole time and danced together before Leah laughs in my arms when the song ends.

,,Now its really our song" she says and i smile slightly ,,If you think so" i say and we look at each other smiling happy.

God this woman was something else.

Throwback ends

,,I need to focus on driving" i say and she still holds my hand with which i changed gears

,,Honey i know very well that you can do both at the same time" she says and i start singing the song with her and look over to her a few times while her eyes never left me.

I shake my head when the song ends and sigh ,,Soon you will be a big Swiftie" she says grinning and she still has her hand on mine while i changed gears.

We first drive to Lia's Home before we drove Viv and Beth to their Apartment.

I park before Leah's House and look over to her ,,So Miss Williamson..you're home" i say with a smile and she nods while looking at me ,,Yes i am" she says and looks into my eyes

,,Do you promise me that we will text each other through out the whole week ?" she asked and i nod ,,I promise" i say with a smile ,,I will be driving to MK on Friday so you either drive with me or you come on Saturday" she says and takes my hand and puts it down on her thigh still holding it.

,,Robby and i have meetings on Friday so i think it will be Saturday" i say and smile ,,Good i let you know the time you can come" she says and i nod.

,,Will you take me up ?" she asked and i think for a second ,,Yeah" i say and she smiles big.

We go out of my car and take the elevator up to her Apartment and she opens her front door.I look at her with a smile and stand there

,,Thank you for taking me Home" she says and wraps her arms around my neck.I look down to her and wrap my arms around her body ,,No need to thank me" i say and we look at each others eyes.

I see that she looks down on my lips and i take a deep breath before we both start leaning in but my phone starts ringing.

I sigh and pull it out of my pants and see Robbys Name.

,,Sorry" i say and look at Leah and she smiles ,,Dont be" she says and i take the call

,,Hey what is going on ?" i ask him

,,I have water in my bathroom..i wanted to wash my hands when i noticed that water came out of my sink down to the floor" he says and i sigh ,,I drive back to you.I just dropped of Leah" i say and look at Leah.

,,Dont use the sink" i say to him and end the call.

,,Sorry but i need to go" i say and she nods ,,I heard everything" she says with a smile.

,,Will you come back ?" she asks and i shake my head ,,Probaly not..i think i will sleep at Robbys Couch" i say with a smile and she nods

,,Text me when you are there again okay ?" i nod and smile ,,I will and i will text you tomorrow morning" i say and kiss her forehead gently.

,,Good Night Le" i say and she smiles at me ,,Good Night Cara" she says and kisses my cheek before we let go of the other one and i go to the Elevator.

,,Stop looking at me" i say slightly laughing cause i know Leah will still stand there in her front door ,,I just want to make sure you go safely in the Elevator" she says with a grin and i look at her ,,I can walk Williamson..i know not everyone can do that" i say making her laugh slightly and go in the elevator

,,Now go inside and sleep..you're always a grumpy when you dont sleep enough" i say to her and she sticks her tongue out at me ,,Asshole" she says and i grin ,,Cute Asshole..dont forget that" i say and the elevator closes.

I take a deep breath and look at my phone.

What was that ?And why does something always come up when we are about to kiss ?

I dont know if i should be happy about it that it didnt happend or sad about it.

Why did she want to kiss me when she said she needs time and everything ?

I drove back to Robby extremly confused and fix his sink while telling him what happend

,,Should i say sorry or was it good that i called you ?" He asks and i sigh ,,I dont know" i say quietly and look at him.

,,Its just..i want her but i dont know if we are ready and we dont want to hurt the other one" i say and he nods ,,You both really should talk..you definitely need to learn to talk about your problems Cara.Only then you can solve them" he says and i nod slowly.

Saturday

I sit in my car and look at the house from Leahs Mom and sigh.

I dont know why im nervous.I knew Amanda,Jacob,Holly and Ben so i met some of them but now more cousins were there and obviously her Grandma.

I take a deep breath and look at the flowers i bought.I got three Bouquet of flowers one for Leah ,one for her mom and one for her Grandma.

Leah and i texted each other the last days all the time when we were not busy and it just felt normal again but i still cant forget the Kiss and definitely not our nearly Kiss last Saturday Night.

Le❤️: You can come in if you want 👀

I look at the text i got and look up ,,Fuck" i say and shake my head.

Your a dumb girl Cara.Obviously she can see you when you sit in the car right in front of the house.

I step out of my car and go to the passenger side when i hear the front door opens.I turn around and see Leah ,,Nervous ?" she asked me with a grin and i shake my head.

,,Now you know how i felt before meeting your Grandparents" she says and we hug each other ,,You look good" i say to her and smile ,,Thanks" she says and looks at all the flowers.

,,Cara..i told you you dont need to bring something" she says and i take the flowers and a small brown bag

,,I dont know what you mean" i say with a grin and close my car.I follow her inside the house and we go to the living room where everyone sat

I was more nervous than playing in a World Cup 2019 or in the Champions League Final

,,Guys that is Cara..my best friend" she says and i smile ,,Hello" i say and try to stay calm.

,,Flowers ?"Jacob asked and came up ,,For me ?" he asked slightly laughing ,,Definitely not" i say and grin.

,,For your mother since you dont suprise her with flowers" i say and everyone laughs a bit except Jacob ,,Ayy..mean" he says and smiles.

,,Thank you Cara" Amanda says coming to me and i give her the Bouquet for her ,,And one for you" i say to Leah who smiles big when i gave her the bouquet

,,And one for Mrs.Baker" i say and look to Leah Grandma who looks suprised at me ,,Wow..thank you" she says and she hugs me ,,Welcome" she says and takes the flowers ,,And you can call me Bernie" she says and i nod.

,,What is in there ?"Leah asks looking at the small brown bag i have in my hand while she helps her Mother putting the flowers in to water.

,,Well i met someone on Wednesday and thought maybe i could suprise someone" i say to her and look over to Jacob who looks at me confused

,,What ?" he says and i give him the bag ,,It took a lot of effort to overcome, so you better be happy" i say and everyone looks at me slightly confused.

He opens the bag and pulls out a Spurs Shirt with Son's Number and his signature ,,No fucking way!" he says and jumps at me.

I laugh and catch him letting him down and he hugs me ,,Thank you so much" he says and looks at the Jersey again ,,No Problem" i say with a smile and i look over to Leah and Amanda ,,Three Questions" Leah says and i grin a bit

,,How did you meet Son ?Did you really pay money for a spurs jersey ?And how often do you want to say sorry for bringing something like that in this house ?" she asks me and i sigh and look at Jacob before looking back.

,,We were at the same event on Wednesday and he asked me there if i could send him a germany jersey with my signature and then i got the idea for Jacob" i say with a smile

,,So no i did no pay money for that and i say sorry one more time because your brother is happy and that i what is important" i say with a grin ,,Im sorry" i say and look to Amanda ,,Are you atleast okay with it ?" I ask her and she smiles ,,Of course i am..ignore Leah.You made him happy that is what is important" she says and comes up hugging me.

,,You all like her better. She can never leave us again now" Jacob says making everyone laugh.

He takes a Picture with the shirt on and posts it on Instagram

,,Thank you @hm_son7 and thank you to @Cara_Gross7 who suprised me with it" he writes under the Photo for his story and i repost it

,,Was the hardest thing i ever did in life holding that Jersey was something i will only do one time 🥴" i wrote under the repost i made.

I greet all her other cousins and we go in the garden to sit there at the table.I wait to see where Leah was gonna sit but her Grandma talked to me ,,Sit down next to me Cara" she says and sits down at the head of the table.

I nod with a smile and sat down next to her and Leah came and sat down next to me.

,,Now i have the opportunity to get to know you" she says with a smile and i nod ,,I only heard good things about you Mrs.Baker so im excited" i say and she looks at me a bit serious ,,Bernie..remember ?" she says and i nod ,,Sorry.." i say and she shakes it off ,,Dont be..its respectful.I like it" she says and i smile.

I look to Amanda who sat across from me and stood up again ,,I will get everything" she says and i stand up ,,I will help you" i say and she shakes her head ,,No you will sit down and talk to Granny..Leah can help me" she says and i nod and sit down again.

I look after Leah and look to Bernie
,,Soo..i heard you invited Leah to your family vacation in Italy.How was it ?" she asks and i smile ,,Good..we had a really good time and my family loves Leah" i say

,,Do you have brothers or sisters ?" she asks and i shake my head ,,No im an only child but i have a lot of cousins so we are a big family" i say with a smile ,,I heard that you played Ice Hockey is that right ?" she asks and i nod

,,Yes..my father was a professional Hockey player in the USA and in Germany so i learned it from him but then decided with 16 that i want to be a professionel in Football so i stopped playing Hockey for a Team" i explain and she smiles ,,Maybe we should get to a game here.We have an Hockey Team the Milton Keynes Lightning" she says and i nod ,,I would love too" i say.

We talk a bit more about my family before Leah and Amanda came back we began eating.

,,When will training start again ?" Amanda asks ,,Im not sure.I think Wednesday right ?" i ask Leah and she nods ,,Yep..we have the fitness test and everything" she says and i nod.

,,Excited for your second season with Arsenal ?" Bernie asked and i nod ,,Yeah..i will not lie a year ago i was definitely nervous but i like it here.I like the team and i love London so its perfect" i say with a smile and take a sip of my water.

When everyone finished eating i stood up to help Amanda ,,No..Cara sit down" she says and i smile ,,Let me help please..otherwise i feel bad" i say and she sighs ,,Okay.." she says.I help her bring everything back to the kitchen and wash the dishes at the sink.

,,Sorry that we have to use the sink but the dishwasher is broken" Amanda says while i wash everything and she drys everything ,,No problem..i am glad to help" i say with a smile

,,How long is your dishwasher broken now ?" i ask her ,,One week i think..im still looking for a new one" she says and i nod ,,Can nobody repair it ?" I ask her and she shakes her head slightly laughing

,,Nobody in this family is very skilled with repairing things and building up" she says and i smile ,,If you want to i can take a look at it.My Grandpa was a Electrican and is very talented  in repairing things and building up.He taught me a lot" i say with a smile.

,,No i cant ask for that.You are here as a guest and you're not supposed to fix something" she says and i dry my hands since i finished washing the dishes

,,I would love to help so let me please" i say with a smile and she looks at me not sure ,,Only if you really want too" she says and i nod

,,I want too" i say and she gets all the tools they have.I take of my jacket and start looking for the problem.

Leah POV:

I talked with Granny while Cara helped Mom and she really liked Cara which made me very happy.

When Mom came in the garden alone i looked at her suprised ,,Where is Cara ?" i ask her and she sighs ,,Trying to fix the dishwasher" she says and i look at her confused ,,We washed the dishes and i told her my dishwasher was broken so she wanted to fix it" Mom says and everyone looks at her.

,,Can she even do that or is she just trying to impress us ?"Jacob asks and i look to him ,,She can..she fixed mine a few months ago" i say and shake my head ,,She is happy to help everyone am i right Leah ?" Holly asks with a slight grin and i stand up ,,She helps everyone all the time.." i say and go inside.

I go in the kitchen and look at her she really sits there on the ground and is trying to fix the dishwasher
,,If you dont want to talk to my family you can say that" i say with a grin and she looks to me ,,Im trying to help" she says and i go closer to her ,,I know..you always do" i say and she looks at me with a cute smile.

,,Found the problem yet ?" i ask and she nods ,,Yep" she says and i look at her suprised ,,A few cables got out and i need to put in some new screw" she says and i nod ,,That everything ?" i ask her and she nods ,,Yep..two cables were just no longer connected" she says and she finishes everything and starts the dishwasher again and it really worked again.

,,Magic Hands" she says with grin and washes her hands before she grabs her Jacket again to put it on.

I sit on the counter and look at her impressed and with a big smile ,,You're perfect" i say and she shakes her head ,,Definitely not" she says and leans against the other counter across from me.

,,Well i think you are perfect so accepted" i say and she grins at me ,,I dont think i will" she says and i roll my eyes

,,How does everyone think about me ?" she asks and i grin at her ,,They all like you..my Grandma loves you" i say and she nods ,,Good.." she says and we look at each other.

I could look at her forever if im being honest.

She is perfect in my eyes.She is respectful,friendly,funny and just there for everyone.She makes me feel safe and i just love her eyes.

,,Want to go outside again or should i show you room ?" i ask her and she smiles ,,I hope your walls are full with Arsenal posters" she says and helps me off the counter ,,Of course they are" i slightly laugh and smile.

We go upstairs and i close the door when we were inside my room while she looks around ,,Yep..that really is your room" she says with a smile and looks around while i sit down on my bed ,,You need to show me yours when i will visit you in Germany" i say

,,Its just a normal room..remember i moved around a lot" she says and smiles at me

,,Do you have pictures of your old rooms ?" i ask her ,,I think so.Probably in all the photo albums my parents have" she says and sits down next to me.

I turn around to her and smile ,,Im glad that you came" i say to her and she lays her hand down on my thigh
,,And im glad i was allowed to come" she says and i smile at her.

,,You are a really good person Cara" i say to her and she grins ,,I thought i was a asshole" she says with a chuckle and i grin at her ,,Sometimes..but a cute asshole" i say and we look at each other in silence before i move to sit on her lap.

I wrap my arms around her neck and i feel her arms slowly going around my body ,,Leah.." she says quietly and i shake my hand ,,Please say nothing" i say and start kissing her.

We kiss each other very lovingly at first but i wanted more so i made the kiss more intense.

I enjoy having her hands on my lower back and one hand of her goes down a bit further which made me grin.We fall back on my bed and i start kissing her neck gently

,,Leah..your family is downstairs" she says and groans slightly.I grin and continue kissing her neck ,,Le..come on" she says and i look at her

,,You enjoyed it..i know that" i say and grin while she rolls her eyes ,,Of course i did but your family is waiting for us" she says and i kiss her again on the lips ,,But you love kissing me" i say against her lips and look at her.

,,Of course i do" she says and kisses me again and we turn around that she is above me.We kiss each other for a long time before she pulls away and i look at her with a grin ,,Dont look at me like that" she says shaking her head and grins a bit

,,I dont know what you mean" i say and pull her to me again and kiss her again ,,Leah..i like kissing you.I really do but we need to go down again" she says and kisses me on more time before standing up.

I sigh and look at her ,,Will you stay for the night ?" i ask her and she grins slightly but shakes her head ,,No i wont" she says and i stand up ,,Why ?" i say coming up to her ,,I meet Robby tomorrow morning.." she says and leans against my old dresser.I wrap my arms around her and look up to her

,,And when do we talk then ?" i ask her and she brushes some hair out of my face and then looking into my eyes again ,,About what ?" she asks

,,About what happend in that bed just a few seconds ago" i say and she takes her hand from my cheek ,,Well we kissed..like we did in Italy.You wanted to wait so we do that" she says ,,We shouldn't rush anything and see how everything develops"

I nod and smile slightly ,,What if you meet someone else ?I told you i wanted some alone time and that i didnt want to start a new relationship but what if there is someone out there..someone you meet and that you like" i say slightly nervous and Cara looks at me with a small smile

,,No one is like you..i know that" she says and kisses my forehead ,,I dont think i will meet someone like you" she says and kisses me lovingly.

Our Lips part ways again and i look at her ,,Tell me what you feel" i say to her and she sighs ,,Leah.." she says ,,Please..tell me the truth" i say and she looks at me again.

,,I love kissing you..and i enjoy it but i dont know what i will think about it when i drive back home.I respect everything you said back then in Italy and i dont want to hurt you.All of this is just complicated and confusing" she says and i nod

,,I understand..it is confusing and complicated..but after what happend with Jordan i just want to be extremly sure about my feelings and dont want to make the same mistakes again.That is why it will take so long" i say and she nods with a small smile

,,I want you to be happy..if its with me or not is not important.So i accepted everything you say" she says and i kiss her again after that.

,,Can we just stay up here ?" i ask her and she shakes her head with chuckle ,,Nope..we've been missing long enough" she says and i sigh hiding my face in her neck ,,Okay" i say and we go to the door.She pulls me back and kisses me again making me smile ,,Now we can go" she says and i kiss her quickly again before we head down.

We go out to the Garden and sit down again ,,Where were you girls ?" my mom asked ,,I showed her my old room" i say with a smile and mom nods.

I look over to Cara and she lays her hand down my thigh while she starts talking to my Grandma again.

This Girl was just something else.

Cara stayed till everyone else left and my Mom and Jacob got to bed.We go outside to her car and wrap my arms around her ,,Text me when you're back home" i say and she smiles ,,You will probaly sleep then" she says wrapping her arms around me ,,Just do it please" i say and she nods with a grin on her face.

,,Thank you again for coming over..it means a lot" i say and she smiles ,,I loved every second of it" she says and she looks to the house ,,Can someone see us ?" she asks and i laugh ,,They are both asleep" i say and she looks back at me ,,Good" she says and kisses me gently.

,,We will see each other on Wednesday.." she says and i nod ,,Nothing will change right ?" i ask her and she nods ,,Nothing..i promise" she says and kisses me again ,,Are you sure you dont want to sleep here ?" I ask her again and she nods ,,Im sure..i enjoy sleeping next to you but i really need to drive home" she says and i nod ,,Okay" i say and we let go of the other one.

She opens the door of her car ,,Drive carefully" i say and she smiles ,,I always do" she says and smiles.

,,Good Night Le" she says and i smile big ,,Good Night" i say and we kiss each other once again.She grins a bit and winks at me before she gets into her car.I go back to the house and watch her drive away.

I stand there for a few seconds thinking about everything that happend today and sigh before i go inside again.

,,Leah.." i hear my name and look at my mother who stand at the window

,,Mom..i thought you were asleep" i say and smile ,,Do you love her ?" she asks me and i sigh ,,Mom.." i say

,,Leah..it is a simple Question.." she says and i look at her ,,I like her but i dont know if i love her" i say and she nods ,,Think about it.You're perfect for each other.." she says

,,I told her i wanted to wait in Italy..after everything with Jordan i want time for myself and dont want to be in a relationship again so quickly.I dont want to hurt her" i say to her and Mom nods ,,Just make sure she does really agree with it and is really okay with it" she says and i nod and hug her before we go upstairs.

I lay awake in my bed when i get the message from Cara that she was back in St.Albans and smile to myself before i turn around and finally can sleep.

_______________

Soooo..what do you guys think about this chapter ? Any ideas how it will continue or what you wish would happen ? Tell me :)

Leave a ⭐️ if you like it

Have a good day 🫶🏼

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

140K 3.2K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...
244K 6.1K 54
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
66.5K 916 50
More than friends with benefits. Less than an official relationship. I want you .... BUT I want to keep my options open. Not necessarily for someone...