The Damned

By theprodigyofficial

Onyx is a troubled teen, who doesn't realize just how troubled her future will be. Kai and Dimitras face the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

35 2 4
By theprodigyofficial

Book two of The Prodigy series.

The wind complimented the freezing temperatures nicely, causing gusts of white snowy flurries to dance in every which direction. It was winter break for Greenwood, the presence of life had dwindled dramatically as it always did this time of year. Most students were visiting their families, but some chose to stay and celebrate the holidays with their friends.

The frost covered windows threatened to shatter at any minute. The fireplaces and furnaces were working overtime in a desperate attempt to keep the cold at bay. It was Christmas Eve, Onyx's birthday. The scent  of hot chocolate and marshmallows filled the halls as the cooks made their famous Christmas brew, a recipe that had been passed down for centuries and had become a Greenwood tradition on the night before Christmas.

Kai was sitting in her reading chair watching as Dimitras and Onyx snuggled up to one another on the couch by the fireplace. She watched as Dimitras ran her finger through the young girl's short, wavy hair as she told her stories of her mother. Christmas had always been Kai's favorite time of year until Onyx was born. Now it was just a reminder of the dreaded deal they had made with Hades seventeen Junes before. She was growing up too fast, Kai thought to herself. Where did all the time go?

Onyx had turned eighteen this day. The same age and year Kai was when she first attended Greenwood. She thought back to Onyx's fifth birthday. Onyx was sitting in front of the fireplace as she scanned the presents that lay under the tree, scouting out her first victim. Kai and Dimitras had always allowed Onyx to open one present before bed on Christmas Eve as it was her birthday after all.

Her eyes caught a small round gift in the back, it was tucked behind the others. Kai smiled as she knew Onyx would find it first, it was what Onyx had asked them for all year. Onyx gasped as she reached for the gift. As she held it in her hands, she looked to Kai as if she needed to ask permission. She was always a good kid and knew her manners, Dimitras made sure of that.

Kai nodded and within seconds the wrapping was torn from the small, rounded golden case in her hands. The engraving on the outside read "Rocko Ranger," which was Onyxs' favorite character from her favorite TV show. Onyx opened the lid slowly as she wondered if this was real. Her eyes widened once they met the golden ranger's pin sitting on a red velvet cushion inside of the round case.

Onyx wore the pin every day for the next two years, but like the countless other toys and gifts she had received, she eventually out grew it. Being a ranger was no longer her dream. Toys from her favorite shows were soon replaced with video games and electronics. Kai wondered what Onyx dreamed of now. If her dreams were pure or if she was as troubled as she suspected.

Dimitras looked at Kai, drawing her back to reality. Kai felt a stray tear escape her and she quickly wiped it away and smiled at the woman. She stood and joined the two of them on the couch. She sat next to Dimitras and wrapped her arm around her shoulder then placed her hand on the woman's thigh. They sat and watched Onyxs' sleeping form as the fireplace crackled. Kai rested her head against Dimitras'.

"I'm not ready. She can't keep growing, you must have a spell in your book we can use, I'd do anything." Said Kai quietly.

Dimitras placed her hand gently upon the side of Kai's face. Her smile slowly fell as she knew there was no way out of their deal with dreadful goddess herself. On Onyx's twenty second birthday, they would have to surrender her to Hades. They figured that some time with her would be better than no time, but they didn't think about the crushing weight and crippling pain they would feel on a daily basis, knowing they would eventually lose their daughter.

They often wondered if the choice they made was the right one, if their decision was selfish, or if their decision had not only damned themselves, but damned Onyx as well. Yes, for the last eighteen years Kai and Dimitras were able to live together freely, without fear of being separated or harmed but at what cost? The deal they made had caused them more harm than good and often times caused tension in their relationship.

Kai ran her thumb back and forth along the underside of her wedding band as her gaze turned towards Dimitras. Even eighteen years later, she still couldn't believe that she had married the woman of her dreams. Her soulmate. Despite the hardships and hard feelings they had endured during their marriage, Kai knew she wouldn't have had it any other way. She strongly believed that they would be able to change Hades mind, or possibly convince the gods to break their laws just for once, for a family that had contributed so much to them with Dominic still working under their wing. She knew it was wishful thinking but she was determined to find a way, and she knew she only had four more years to do so.

Dimitras leaned into Kai, wanting to feel her arms around her. Kai smiled softly as she embraced her. Their eyes met and they stared into one another, acknowledging the hurt the other was feeling while also reminding each other that for now, everything is going to be alright. Minutes had gone by when Kai slowly leaned her head closer, wanting to kiss her.

Dimitras smiled softly as she moved her hand that was resting on Kai's cheek to the back of the girl's head. Kai kissed Dimitras softly, feeling a shiver run down her spine as the woman ran her fingers through her hair. The kiss lingered and soon became something more. Their kisses were soft and full of love as their lips met over and over again.

"Eww, gross." Onyx said, forcing their lips to part. They both looked at Onyx and smiled, Dimitras chuckled softly. Onyx stood and playfully threw a pillow at the two. "Get a room," she added before kissing both of them on the cheek then said her goodnights.

Once Onyx had returned to her room, Dimitras looked at Kai and playfully pushed on her chest. "I told you, you can't kiss me like that around her. She doesn't like it," She said with a small giggle. Kai smirked and got on top of her, their lips were inches apart.

"Oh, she'll get over it. She's at that age, she'll have a girlfriend soon and we'll be the ones grossed out." Kai said between gentle kisses she was placing along the woman's neck.

"I don't think it'll be gross, I think it will be sweet. She's a very kind and gentle young woman. Just like you when you were her age," Dimitras said, closing her eyes before wrapping her arms up and around Kai's neck. Kai smiled softly as she kissed the woman's jawline.

"Look at how far we've come," Kai whispered into her ear between kisses. Dimitras smiled and took Kai's face in her hands, bringing her lips to hers. They kissed passionately, knowing there was no need to hold back any longer. She gasped softly as she soon felt Kai's tongue wrap around hers. The woman wrapped her arms around Kai, pulling her as close as possible as their tongues danced their familiar dance. It had been days since they were last intimate, and Dimitras was ready. Judging by the growing stiffness between her wife's legs, she could tell Kai was ready as well.

As the passion between them grew, so did Kai's temperature. She practically ripped her shirt open and threw it onto the floor. Beads of sweat were running down her back and chest as they kissed. She kicked her pants off then fit herself perfectly between the woman's legs. Dimitras gasped as she felt Kai's member enter her, her nails digging into her back in attempt to beg the girl to go easy on her. Kai placed her head in Dimitras' neck as she panted, entering her slowly and cautiously.

She began to move herself up and down along the woman's body, allowing the woman's wetness to self-lubricate her, allowing her length to gradually reach deeper and deeper. Their foreheads met, as did their eyes as they made love on the couch by the fireplace. Kai's grip tightened on the armrest of the couch, her body was betraying her as she knew she was already close to coming. She wanted this moment to last forever. She moved herself up along the woman's body further than she had before, wanting to be enveloped by her completely.

This movement, although it was welcomed, surprised Dimitras as she had not taken Kai's entire length in a long time. She arched her back and grabbed Kai's head, pulling her head into her neck as her legs wrapped around the girl's waist. Soft whimpers soon left Kai's lips as she felt herself releasing inside of her.

Dimitras moaned softly as she exhaled. She bit her lip when she noticed that Kai was still erect even once she had finished. "More," she whispered in Kai's ear. The girl's hot breath against her neck was arousing her and Kai could tell. She began moving up and down along the woman again but this time she was thrusting a little harder, causing Dimitras to gasp. The girl's length itched her in all the right places, causing her muscles to contract around her member. Kai groaned into her neck and began moving faster, the sensations she was feeling reminded her of the first time they made love.

Dimitras was speechless. She loved when Kai was gentle but also loved it when she was rough. Being tied up was nice, and whenever Kai placed her hand on her throat, Dimitras could come in an instant. But there was something about the plain, passionate, vanilla sex that she always saw as one of her favorites. Kai was simple, she didn't need whips and chains to keep things exciting or to help her finish. It was moments like this, moments where such simple sex caused Kai to finish so easily, that reminded Dimitras that the girl would never tire of her.

She felt pressure build between her legs, and she knew she was about to orgasm. "Don't stop," she whispered with baited breath. Kai wrapped her arms around Dimitras, holding her close as she began thrusting even harder, trying so hard not to be loud. She felt pressure pushing against her erection so she pulled herself out and watched as Dimitras ejaculated onto her. She then quickly pushed herself into her again and came. She rested her forehead on hers and they looked at each other while they finished, both of them desperately attempting to catch their breath.

Kai smiled softly as she kissed her, her member slowly returned to it's normal flaccid length. They kissed passionately as the fire began to die down. Kai ran her thumb across the woman's lips and her eyes followed, her brow was furrowed as if she were deep in thought.

"I'm sorry that we can't have another," Kai said, knowing how badly the both of them want another child. Dimitras sighed as she ran her fingers through Kai's hair.

"Oh Kai, it's okay. Like you always say darling, the first pregnancy was hard enough." She said.

When Dimitras had Onyx, giving birth had taken a lot out of her and had drained her of her powers due to their child's hybrid blood. She was weak and had lost a lot of blood, she was unable to heal herself. Kai almost lost Dimitras that day, and since then she refused to be intimate with her unless she was taking birth control. She could never risk losing her again, even if it meant they would never have another child.

Kai nodded and kissed her softly, then laid next to her on the couch, embracing her from behind. They fell asleep as they watched the last of the fire burn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 14 9
*** still editing** Where ancient prophecies entangle with present-day struggles. In a realm where the powerful Kyrie gods rule, Celeste finds hersel...
23 5 4
Celeste is a modern day mother of three girls and a housewife who doesn't understand the unexplained events that's happening around her. Suddenly a b...
Mira By Kay

Romance

336 43 13
"You are mine, don't you dare think differently." This story is about a girl named Mira that's part demon and part witch. Her father being king of th...
455 164 35
Book Two of the Chronicels of Onyx series. (FIRST DRAFT) The Chronicles of Onyx saga continues... With war still raging on, power threatening to corr...