Austria-Hungary {CH}

By Rosie_Rosaline

── π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ── Austria-Hungary is a fusion in this book, who is taking care of the two former coun... More

1.
4.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
πŸ‘€ ??
13.
Well...
14.
β™‘
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. PART ONE πŸŒ•
PART TWO πŸ‚πŸŒ”
PART THREE πŸπŸŒ’πŸ·
PART FOUR β—‡β€’ πŸŒ‘Β°.β€’β—‡
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Maps and murders
38.
39. PART ONE
PART TWO
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ
40.
𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲π“ͺ - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓰π“ͺ𝓻𝔂
PART TWO
PART THREE
π•°π–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š
Frozen land

41. PART ONE

314 18 43
By Rosie_Rosaline

⚠️ 

[At this point of the story do I even need to put these signs...?]

The wind whistled in his ears as he flew with the speed of light, using the darkened city's covering shadows to flew above the houses and follow a scent that was so dear and so unmistakable for him.

His clawed hands constantly gripped his shirt on his chest, trying to hold together the shattered pieces of his soul. Why he had had to kill the city...

He must have borne the hunger just a little longer... Just a little bit... And just when Hungary couldn't see it, when he couldn't see what was he really, he could have done it...

He had to came to a halt on one of the houses' roof, breathing heavily. How badly he screwed up everything... And he had boldly thought for a minute that maybe Hungary likes him too and let his guard of- not looking at him like at a pure dreadful monster...

He must find him, he must apologise somehow, because if he won't, and the rejecting words will remain, he won't survive that...

He has to try harder to be like a human, to act like a human... He has to...

Catching his breaths, he flew to the night sky again, covering his dark, black eyes from the snow that fell from above. 

He almost lost the direction a few times, especially in the city center. The snow was so covering his vision that he had to flew down again next to a small store, brushing off the snow from his clothes and hair. 

As he dusted himself, his stomach grumbled again and again - feeling the humans' presence and smell in the city. Quiet growles shook his body, and he frightened whenever a car speeded away or a cyclist on the other street.  

Why do humans live in such noise..? No wonder why Hungary is always so-so grumpy when he lives in such annoying constant noise... he thought in bitter. He wouldn't have to though, if he would come with him to the forest, he would surely love there in peaceful serenity... And he really loved the animals he drew him to the snow, so he would enjoy in woods for real... At the thought he became hopeful and delighted again and gathered up his courage.

He hurriedly went a bit away from the store and from below the trees to the road to be able fly up.

However, he froze in his steps, seeing his own reflection on the store's dark window.

The store was advertiseing flowers, an attracting picture of a man with a charming smile holding out a rose to a woman with rosy cheeks an loving eyes. 

His dark eyes snapped back to his own reflection and he stepped closer to the store's window, touching it softly with his fingers.

He stared at his still somewhere bloodied face and hands, then at his horrifying eyes and wings. The man's advert picture mockingly stared at him and held out the rose. 

Romania's mouth stiffened up to hateful snarl and he huffed and puffed. It can't be that hard to make faces like the humans...

He turned back to his reflection and tried to mimic the man's smile. But he was fast to stop his chilling grin and drop his hand to his sides when he saw his horroristic reflection. No wonder Hungary got scared too...

His breaths hitched and he backed away from the dark window.

A car loudly beeped on him, the light of the car blinding him for a second, before he jumped up and flew above the buildings fast-  out of sight.

He stared at the pitch black woods and mountains in the distant in sorrow. He did not belong to the city and among the humans...

At least- he may can apologise... 

But if he leaves without Hungary forgiving him and withdraw his words- he will have to face his slow, torturing and inevitable death.

What if he brings him to the forest really? What if he shows him how beautiful is there?

Hungary seemed like he does not like his home and the man on the picture on the walls anyway...

He has to try...

Either this attempt- or he will surely die in sorrowful solitude...

He speded up and flew in the sky and snow- following the path where Hungary had gone.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Moscow!" said casually the Russian Empire and the capital put the rifle to Austria's head.
The Monarchy looked at them horrified back and forth. He had been long chained to a chair, not being able to even move his fingers.

"Now will you sign it?" grinned the Empire at the pale Monarchy, patiently drum with his fingers on the marble table.

AH gritted his teeth, his eyes holding pure rage and hatred towards the Russian.

Since the Empire recieved no answer, he walked to the Monarchy, and sat next to him, pulling there a chair.

"You know that I will kill him without any guilt, don't you?" He tilted his head.

"Leave him out of this, he is still just a child- he has nothing to do with anything, you monster, don't you have the slightest mercy?" muttered the Monarchy sending daggers at the Russian.

The Empire started to giggle wholeheartedly, then snickered and put his hand on his stomach as he weheezed. Then without any sign- he swiftly he got up and roughly gripped the Monarchy's collar, his mouth morfing to a snarl.

"What mercy you talking about, you evil bitch?!" he growled to him, his fist trembling as he hold AH's dress. "Did you have mercy when you stole quarter my estates?" he breathed heavily in fury, emphasising every word. " Did you have when you discredited me before the whole world not just once, did you have mercy- when you constantly made fun of two of my best counties - my closest friends and assistants - in the media to such degree that even the press censored it? " his mouth stiffened up to a crazed grin. "Do you know what happened to them, Monarchy? But ohhh- why wouldn't you know it!" he laughed maniacally. "They both commited a suicide... And almost my previous capital too..." he growled in loathing and rage.

 But AH face was shocked and confused, because he had little memory about what Habsburg did, and even that little was useless... However, his dumbfounded face and no reaction only just angered the Russian, who in abrupt fury- slapped AH across the face.

The Russian face darkened his eyes sparkling in wrath.

"Don't talk about mercy to me! You maybe can lie to the media in this knew form of yours, Habsburg, that you remember nothing bad you have committed, but not to me..." he spit. "And do you think I care about your kids..." he growled, his forehead now covered in shining sweat. "Don't you think I'm stupid. That wintery day- 10 years ago- I left alone my child outside, because I got an important call. I never had the opportunity to reach that phone, but after some investigation, do you know who had called me?" he whispered lowly with desparate laughs.

"Russian-" Prussia stepped closer, but the Empire just yanked closer AH to his face.

"You called me that day, you fucking bitch!!" he exlaimed and forcefully threw the Monarchy back in the chair, making him whimper and groan from the impact.

"You knew that he were going to die, didn't you?!" he shouted at him, fist forming from his hands. "You knew very well that the lake was not frozen completely, didn't you?! I am sure you waited for the opportunity, you whore!"

"I didn't k-know..." mumbled AH weakly.

"Ohh you knew fucking well, you liar! You took away everything that was important to me, everything! So you have no fucking right to ask me for any mercy!" he roared, nevertheless- when Prussia slightly powerfully squeezed his arm from behind, he stepped back and set his messy hair right and wiped his forehead.

"May I talk with him, Russian? I am sure he would sign the papers then, and you can calm down too." the Prussian whispered the last part annoyed.

The Russian's mouth stiffened up as he saw a dark glint in the Prussian's eyes.

"Of course, Prussia..." he said, and pulled away the sheets and the pen and picked out the glowing white glass rose from his pocket.

"Is this rose familiar to you, you bitch?" smirked the Russian and approached AH. "I had two of these beauties... But now only just one remained. Guess your little cum and his gang found it." he laughed and motioned towards Austria.

"Don't dare to call him like that-" he growled but the country ignored him.

The Russian bent down to him and grabbed his hair first softly, then gripped it and pulled the Monarchy's head backwards. He lustfully and also hatefully looked into his eyes and at his parted lips.

"Why are you this fucking beautiful... Though- they say the devil is not a the one we fear but the one we crave..." he whispered absentmindedly.

He quietly snickered and lifted the rose, slowly sliding it on the Monarchy's jaw. The glas rose's petals left a short line, burning AH's skin.

AH gritted his teeth, hadrly holding back his scream.

"Now- we don't want to ruin your pretty face too much, do we." chirped the Russian lowly into his ear and pulled the rose away from AH's face. "Wonder why it burns you, my Monarchy?" he grinned. "Do you remember?"

AH breathed heavily, his right jawa throbbing in pain, even if the rose just burnt him in a thin, short line.

"No..." he whispered.

"Hmmm who would have thought..." rolled his eyes dramatically the Empire. "Well since what Habsburg did, I mean- stealing my property, it is against the law- so you have been cursed. If you dare to cross the portal again- you will collapse and die." he explained casually, while holding his wide grin.

AH paled even more, and stared at the Empire in fear.

"But-" said syrupy the Empire, while Prussia, with just as a huge smile, walked to AH too. "Why don't we just ask Habsburg then about such topics- like contracts and rascality, maybe he remembers." he said innocently and evilly, lifting the rose again. "Now we will see who are you, Monarchy..." he whispered into his ear.

The rose shone up in the Russian's hand, a glimmering portal slowly opening behind AH.

Extreme pain strike in AH's chest and head, feeling dragged towards the portal, though- in reason because he was chained up- he remained in his place.

His flags wavered, and his eyes shone up bright gold.

"Put on the cuffs. We don't want the Habsburg to use his powers..." Prussia demanded to Berlin, who did as he said so, putting on the special cuffs on the exceedingly shaking Monarchy's wrist.

The Hungarian and Austrian flag swirled and twirled and slowly parted on AH's face, who was sweating and gritting his teeth in excrutiating pain.

"S-stop..." he pleaded, but they did not pitied him the slightest.

He tried to hold himself together, but he felt he would die- he felt his head will split into two from the pain.

"Give me that!" said Prussia both in exictement and impatient, snatching the glassrose away from the Empire.

The Russian shrugged and stepped back putting his hands up in surrender. If the Prussian wants to do it faster then he can- this was their deal after all- that Prussia can 'talk' the things out with Habsburg...

The rose shone up more brightly in the Prussian's grip, making the Portal bigger, but still holding it under control to not consume or affect any of them just the dual Monarchy.

AH quivered from pain, the Austrian flag on his face slowly turned yellow and black, the Hungarian flag becoming darker ar having a pattern on it.

"Please, stop!!" cried Austria from the other side of the room, but the Russian just snickered and walked up to him. 

He mercilessly pulled Austria's chain away from Croatia's and Slovenia's dragging him to the table where AH was sitting. Opposite to AH- he chained Austria to the chair, giving him a perfect view.

"Dont hurt my dad, he did nothing!" he sobbed desparately to the Russian, who however- did not listened or showed any mercy.

He roughly grabbed Austria's neck from behind and made him stare at AH.

"Now see what you call your father, you scum! See what a mutant monster it is truly." He grinned. "A double minded entity, fascinating isn't it?" he mumbled, and snapped upwards Austria's head, not leaving him a chance to look away.

Austria sobbed and through his slightly broken glasses, he watched as AH's double wings appeared behind him- one pair black like Habsburg's, and one pair white like the Kingdom's.

However, much to Austria's horror, AH's hands also doubled and his tooths sharpened like a demon's, giving him a terrifying aura.

As the power of the portal increased, AH slowly stopped shaking, his shape wavered and his skin started to shine, tiny constellations and tiny stars levitating around his golden lighted frame.

His body had gradually got covered by golden mist and light- his posture formed and doubled, and after a while-  Habsburg's form diverged from the Hungarian Kingdom's.

Both the countries, still covered by golden light, collapsed to the ground.

Habsburg's right eye, while Kingdom's left eye still shone in gold, indicating that their minds and consciousness hadn't differentiated yet.

"You can turn them back, right?" asked sceptically the Russian. He only had advantage of the Monarchy, if he was in fused state, not shattered to Habsburg and Kingdom.

Prussia scoffed and glared at Habsburg like a predator.

"I have lived long enough to see one and two similar disgusting things like him. They will fuse back as soon as the portal closed." he mumbled, but took his time to observ the two suffering country, who seemed to be in sync still. "I always wondered how it feels to share one consciousness... How they were able think even with one mind..." he muttered and shivered slightly in disgust. "Just imagine you literally melt into somebody, your blood, organs and your everything mixes with somebody's- ewww..." he shuddered again and made a  face.

"I wonder how their kids weren't afraid of him..." snickered the Russian, still holding the now shocked and traumatised Austrian.

"Indeed..." mumbled the Prussian. "Their fusion is like something that shouldn't exist, but it does... And just imagine my son wanted to fuck that thing so badly... Ewww..." he said disgusted

Prussia stared at the two country, and how they wobbled to even try to stand up, as if they were still trying to move as if they were one. As a test- he kicked away the nearest chair to the coloumn that it shattered to pieces with a loud noise.

Both the countries simultanously snapped their painful gazes toward the sounds then at Prussia and Russian in hatred.

The short Prussian stepped to the Hungarian Kingdom, and bent down to his huddled up body.

"Who are you? Do you remember your name?" he asked curiously.

Kindom lifted his gaze up, his mouth snarling. His golden eye flamed in anger.

"𝗙𝒖𝗰𝒌 𝘆𝒐𝘂𝒓𝘀𝒆𝗹𝒇--" he growled with Habsburg the same time.

"Impressive, they are still connected..." muttered the Prussian as he got up. "I have never ever wittnessed such perfect fusion. Their consciousness is so perfectly fused that they think they are a whole unique personae..." he mumbled in amusement.

He gripped the rose more, making it more shining, the pull of the portal became more powerful to the two country. Habsburg'sleft and Kingdom's right eye pulsated in gold, before slowly returning to normal.

Prussian stepped to Habsburg then, and grabbed his collar, making him sit on the chair again. The Austrian was limp and hardly could hold his head up. On his forehead sweat shone, as he turned his gaze towards the Kingdom, his arms and legs twitching as he tried to hold back the so intense urge to fuse with the other.

Austria shook and tremblem, the nausea hitting him as he stared at his father wide eye in shock.

"Papa..." he whispered.

Habsburg lifted his gaze to his, his left eye time to time shining up in golden sparks, then returning to his natural orange ones.

He opened his mouth, trying to say soemthing that isn't gibberish, while attempting to hold his consciousness steadily and be able to think separatedly.

But before he could have done anything Prussia gave back the rose to the Russian and stepped to him. He pulled out his own simple pistol from his belt and pointed it at Austria.

"Now you lighted up my curiousity which is quite unheared of. So you going to answer my few -- ehmm scientifical questions, or else we will see if your son can survive a simple bullet in the head." he said in extrem formality.

Habsburg narrowed his eyes at him.

"What you want to know..." he asked in a wavering, weak voice.

"Well first and foremost- do you remember what happened to you and to this nameless country- as the Monarchy a few minutes ago?" he tried to form his question.

Habsburg raised an eyebrow, but frowned when he stared at the pistol in the Prussian's hand.

"If you ask whether I remember you threatening us to sign the papers and Russian shouting at us- yes we remember, but not how you think." he muttered bitterly.

The Prussian seemingly made mental notes in his head- probably wanting to publish his 'scientific observations' later on and shower in fame.

"Then explain it to me, Habsburg, how it feels like?" he asked.

".... I can't exp-"

"Yes, you can and you will." stated the Prussia, firing with the pistol, intentionally shooting the bullet just inches away from Austria's head.

Habsburg flinched and his eyes widened.

"It is... It is like-" he hurriedly tried to explain. "Like with the- the colour purple..." he muttered.

"Purple..?" asked the Prussian in confusion.

"Yes... Or any alloy..." he whispered. "If you see a purple paint under microscope- so if you dissolve it- it is just made out of red and blue paint... But these two other paint, those little molecules are mixed so perfectly that you can't differentiate them and can't call them blue or red anymore but purple... It will become a unique colour..." he whispered with a distant look.

The Prussian nodded in amazement, and lowered the pistol.

"Well, guess this answer will do it." he sighed. "But now-" he said severely dropping his coldly calm mask and formality, his eyes shining in rage.

"Where is the contract?" he asked lowly.

Habsburg made a confused face and was ready to answer with and 'I don't know', before Prussia slammed his fist on the table before the Habsburg.

"Don't play the dumb- where the fuck is that fucking contract you son a bitch?!" he snarled, and grabbed Habsburg's collar.

Habsburg was first bewildered but then his mouth stiffened up to an evil smile.

"Oh so it is about that contract~... Well I don't know where it is" he smirked, hardly manage to not frown from the pain of remaining in his unstable state.

"You fucking whore!!" roared the Prussian and puched him in the face. From the so powerful punch of the Prussian- Hasburg mouth started to bleed, his upper lip slightly split open. 

"Nooo!" sobbed Austria, struggling against the chains, and kicked the Russian's legs, who just growled and gripped his neck from behinf more tightly.

Prussia spun back and lifted his fist to him threateningly.

"Shut up you useless tweeting shit, or I will break your bones!"

"L-leave him Prussia..." Mumbled Habsburg weakly, his body shaking. 

"Then tell me where the fuck is it! I want my western estates back, you sneaky bitch!" he growled as he turned back.

Habsburg quietly laughed and leant toward Prussia glaring at him boldly and licking his lower lip spectacularly and lustfully.

"Well you weren't this attached to your money and estates that night~" he purred.

Prussia's face heated up his gaze darkened and he gripped the table with such force that almost even the marble broke.

"You manipulated my mind you shag..." he growled.

"Oh did I?" asked dramatically innocently Habsburg.

"You--" snarled furiously Prussia, but couldn't end his remark because screams and shatters could be heared from the stairs below. "-the fuck is this now?! Berlin!!" he barked. "Go out and see what the fuck is going on!" he gave out the demand and turned back to Habsburg who paled, his left eye shining up gold, like the Kingdom's.

"Oh mighty Prussia, I think we should let them fuse again..." said the Russian with slight panic, seeing the Kingdom throwing up and shaking. The Kingdom tried to get up and touch Habsburg in desparation, but Moscow stepped to him and kicked out his legs.

Habsburg gritted his teeth as he gripped the chair in despair.

"We c-can't -- 𝒓-𝒓𝗲𝒎𝗮𝒊𝗻 𝒊𝗻 𝒕𝒉-- th-this s-state any longer..." stuttered Habsurg and also partly the Kingdom.

The Russian lifted the rose and it shone less brightly. Kingdom shakily stood up and touched Habsurg's shoulder, his shape melted with his, as he leant on him. Habsburg sadly and apologetically glanced at Austria one more time before the golden sparkles and tiny star constellations engulfed them, their shape shining in gold as they formed. They became taller, their hair formed and formed- Habsburg's midlength curly hair and Kingdom's short quiff cutted hair forming and becoming short and wavy.

In a moment's notice they fused together completely.

"Fuck this..." mumbled Prussia lowly, watching them becoming the Monarchy again.

"Don't worry, once he is under my control, I will make sure that contract will appear." said the Russian reasurringly and stepped to now Austria-Hungary, grabbing jaw and making him look at him. "After all- he had made me sign a few contracts too... you slut...." he spit at the Monarchy and get the cuffs and chains off him.

The Monarchy was in so weak state, that he couldn't put up any fight, or holding his gaze up.

Then suddenly, another scream strike throught the air and a bang could be heared on the door, before it gone deadly silent outside the throne room.

Prussia growled and furiously walked to the door.

"Berlin can't fucking do anything I say-" he quietly cursed and opened the door to peek out.

"What the fucking hell is goin-" he would have shout, but with a soft rustling sound- like a silent thunder- an arrow- made out of shining white and golden stars- pierced through his head with deadly precision.

༺ 𖢖 ༻

huncif Thank you for your beautiful arts, they are absolutely marvellous, you draw so good, I love them!!! ✨❤️‍🔥🪩

𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂 :

𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓪 :

༺ 𖢖 ༻

 libia1943 Thank you for the art, it is majestic!!! The pose, the tears - everything looks so good on it!! 👑✨❤

༺ 𖢖 ༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 30 36
DISCLAIMER, THIS BOOK HAS/MENTIONS: -Suggested Panic Attack/Mental breakdown -Mention of Abuse -Depressing thoughts -Death -Suicidal stuff ya I do...
32.6K 575 53
TW: gore, fluff, bullying, abuse, swears, angst !!!!! Might have a bit of sus but no smut ‼️‼️my first ever story, extreme cringe so you can skip to...
1K 63 8
"𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’…π’π’• π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑨 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 π’Šπ’π’π’π’π’„π’† 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’ˆπ’π’ŠοΏ½...
21.1K 657 19
*FINISHED* DISCLAIMER: This book contains suicidal thoughts, self-harm, and depression. If any these things bother or trigger you, then consider thi...