The Elemental Enerithian (Ben...

By Shaniqua_The_One

Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure. More

Character Info
Mastery and Downsides
Ben 10 Returns (1)
Ben 10 Returns (2)
Everybody Talks About The Weather
Kevin's Big Score
All That Glitters
Max Out
Pier Pressure
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
The Gauntlet
Paradox
Be-Knighted
Plumbers' Helpers
X=Ben+2
Season 2
Darkstar Rising
Alone Together
Good Copy, Bad Copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
Inside Man
Birds of a Feather
Unearthed
War of the Worlds (1)
War of Worlds (2)
Season 3
The Vengeance of Vilgax (1)
The Vengeance of Vilgax (2)
Inferno
Fool's Gold
Simple
Don't Fear the Repo
Singlehanded
If All Else Fails
In Charm's Way
Trade Off
Busy Box

The Date

240 16 4
By Shaniqua_The_One

Note: Bare with me y'all I've never been on an actual date. Also I'm not all that good at writing my own stuff.

Gwen sat on Aria's bed, watching the girl pace around while biting her nails. "That's poisonous." Gwen reminds the girl. Aria lets her hand fall to her side and flops onto her bed. "Why are you so nervous?" Gwen asks. "Because it's Ben!" Aria tells her. "And? You hang out with him every day." Gwen shrugs. "Yeah, but this is an actual date." Aria sighs and sits up. "Just be yourself. Ben likes you how you are." Gwen reassures her, and Aria nods. The girls hear a knock on the door, and Gwen grabs Aria's hand. "Come on." She leads Aria to the door and opens it, finding Kevin and Ben. "What are you doing here?" Aria asks the tall boy. "Who's gonna drive you around?" Kevin asks. Aria sighs and turns to Ben. "Hi." She waves awkwardly. "Hey." Ben greets back. Gwen and Kevin share a look and sigh. "Let's get going." Kevin tells them.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

"So, where are we going?" Kevin asks, looking at the two in the rearview mirror. "Uh..." The teens look at each other. "Shopping center." "Cinema." They both say at the same time and turn to look at each other again. "How about we go to the cinema and then the shopping center." Gwen suggests. "Yeah." Ben agrees. Aria nods and sinks into her seat, looking out the window. On the outside, it seemed like she was calm and composed, but on the inside, she was freaking out, yeah she had a crush on Ben for five years and always wanted to go out with him, but now that it's happening, she can't help but feel nervous and part of her was glad that Gwen and Kevin decided to use this as an opportunity to go on an unofficial date as well. While Gwen and Kevin were talking about some random thing, Ben looked out the window, also freaking out inside. He turns to Aria and takes hold of her hand with a smile. Aria smiles back at him and sighs. "Nervous?" Ben asks. "A little." Aria laughs, lightly squeezing his hand. "Any idea what we're going to watch?" Aria asks. "Nope." Ben replies.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The gang arrived at the cinema, and Aria and Gwen made a beeline to see which movies were showing while the boys waited in the line. "I'm thinking Up." Aria tells the girl. "It seems like a sweet, happy movie." She adds, staring at the poster. "Let's go tell the boys." Gwen replies, taking her hand and leading her back to the line. "Figured out what we're gonna watch?" Ben asks. "Yup. We're watching Up." Aria tells him with a smile. "Up?" Ben asks. "I don't know what it's about, but it seems fun." Aria replies. "If you say so." Ben nods. When they got their ticket and entered the cinema, Aria grabbed Ben's hand and led him to the food court to get popcorn and drinks, and they made their way to the screening room. They sit a few rows from the back, and Gwen and Kevin decide to watch a different movie.

The two sat in silence, waiting for the movie to start. When the movie started, Aria grabbed Ben's hand and watched the screen with a smile, and her eyes turned green. However, it quickly turns into a frown, and her eyes go blue when Ellie's health deteriorates and she dies. Aria covers her face to hide her eyes, and Ben rubs her back supportively. When she calmed down, Aria ate a handful of popcorn and continued watching the movie.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

When the movie was over, Aria and Ben exited the screening room. "So, much for a happy movie. You were crying during the first ten minutes." Ben comments. "Hey, it's not my fault. The poster showed a house with a bunch of balloons. How am I supposed to know it was sad?" Aria asks. "Jeez." Aria sniffs, wiping her face. "I gotta go wash my face." She tells him. "All right, I'll go look for Gwen and Kevin." Ben says, and Aria nods, going to the bathroom. Aria turned on the tap, washed her face, and looked at herself in the mirror. She fixed her ponytail and braid, and then she plucked off any lint on her clothes, then she picked out any kernel pieces from her teeth and shook water in her mouth. When she was done she headed out of the bathroom to find Ben.

When she found him, he was conversing with Gwen and Kevin. "How was the movie?" Gwen asks. "It was... not a happy movie." Aria tells her. "It wasn't bad though." She adds, walking out of the cinema, grabbing Ben's hand along the way, and leading him to the car.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

"I like this one." Ben tells Aria. "Really?" Aria asks. "Yeah, it looks comfortable." He states. The two were now inside a clothing store with Aria trying out clothes and Ben rating them. Aria was now wearing a red top with black high-waisted ripped jeans. "Your hair and nails need to change, though." He adds. "Or I could just change the color of the top." Aria suggests. "You could do that." Ben agrees. "I do need to change my hair and nails, though." She adds, looking down at her nails. "Are you gonna try out new outfits?" She looks up at Ben. "Nah, I'm cool with what I'm wearing." Ben crosses his arms behind his head and leans into his chair. "That has no back." Aria reminds him and pulls him upright using energy. "Thanks." Ben tells her. "No problem." Aria replies. "I'm gonna go change, and we can go get ice cream." The girl says, walking to the dressing room and changing into her normal clothes.

When she got changed, she paid for her clothes, and they left the store. It was silent between the two, with neither of them knowing what to say. Aria looked down at her bag and sighed. "What's wrong?" Ben asks. "I have so many clothes in my closet, and yet I keep buying more." Aria shares with a light laugh. "Yeah, you do have a great sense of style." Ben admits. "Thank you." Aria beams with a large smile, and her eyes turn green. Ben holds the door to the ice cream parlor open for Aria, and the girl enters. "This place is cozy." Aria comments, looking around the place. "What flavors are you getting?" Ben asks, looking through the glass. "Uh, cookies n' cream." Aria replies. "Lame, I'm getting pistachio." Ben tells her. "How dare you?" She feigns offense and then laughs, and Ben joins in. The teens bought their ice cream cones and then left the ice cream parlor. "You think my ice cream is lame, yet you got a basic flavor." Aria comments, and Ben gasps, offended.

 "Here." Aria tilts her ice cream towards Ben for him to taste, and Ben does the same. "Pistatchio's not all that bad." Aria shrugs. Ben, however, couldn't stop licking her ice cream. "Hey, I thought you said cookies n' cream was lame." Aria raises an eyebrow at him. "What? I never said that." Ben denies. "Yeah, right." Aria mumbles. The teens walked around the shopping center with Aria window shopping until they made their way into an arcade. Ben and Aria step inside, and the boy pulls Aria to a mortal combat arcade game. "You know how to play?" He asks. "I can learn." Aria tells him, cracking her fingers. "I'll warn you, I'm pretty good at this." Ben says, inserting the token into the arcade machine. "I'll keep that in mind." Aria says.

 They pick their characters, and Aria takes the time to learn the controls, and when she does she beats Ben in every match. "How are you so good at this?" Ben asks. "What can I say? I'm a quick learner." She shrugs and grins. Aria looks around and pauses, seeing something that catches her attention. "What should we do now?" Ben turns to Aria only to find her staring at something, he follows her gaze and sees a claw machine. "You want something from that?" Ben asks. "Isn't it hard to get something from that?" Aria asks, turning to him. "We could always try." Ben shrugs. "Okay!" Aria beams, grabbing Ben's hand and leading him to the claw machine.

"Which one do you want?" Ben asks, inserting a token into the machine. "That one." Aria points to the duck plushy. Ben grabs the stick and goes into focus mode to get the plushy for Aria. The girl leans on the looks at Ben. She's so distracted by him that she jumps when the plushy hits the back of her knees. Aria looks down and smiles, taking the plushy. "Thank you!" She hugs Ben. The brown-haired boy smiles and hugs her back. They eventually pull away and just stare at each other, and before anything can happen, someone clears their throat, interrupting them. The teens looked at where it came from and saw Gwen and Kevin smirking at them. Aria and Ben pull away embarrassed, and the girl's eyes turn yellow. "I-I was just thanking him for getting me this plushy!" Aria explains, showing them the duck. "Uh-huh." Kevin hums, not convinced. Gwen punches him lightly and turns to her cousin and friend. "Is there anywhere else you want to go?" She asks. "Uh, the park." Aria replies. "Great!"

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The teens got to the park and once again split up with Aria and Ben going together. They walk together in a comfortable silence until they get to a pond. "Again, thank you for the plushy." Aria tells Ben. "No problem." Ben says, looking at the pond. "Today was really fun and peaceful." Aria sighs. "It was. No fighting with DNAliens or Highbreeds. Just the two of us hanging out and acting like teens." Ben says with a chuckle. Aria smiles, and then it falls when she looks up at the sky. "I have something to tell you." She suddenly says, and he looks at her. "Yeah?" " Maybe not now, but sometime in the near future someone might come for me, be it my family or someone they sent." Aria shares. "Why?" Ben asks. "Because..." She looks down and sighs.

"I'm the only Elemental Enerithian who's able to use both powers from both parents, and although the Elemental Sages are peaceful, I don't know anything about the Enerithians, hell I barely know anything about my own powers, but I'm highly valuable to both races and with me being gone for five years there's bound to be someone out there looking for me." She pauses and takes in a deep breath. Meanwhile, Ben watches her intrigued. "Your grandmother was most likely going to take me back if we hadn't beaten her." She shares. "Grandma Verdona?" Ben asks. "Mm-hmm." Aria hums. "Why haven't they come now?" Ben asks. "They most likely don't know where I am and since I stopped using my powers for five years my energy likely resembles yours, but the moment they get my energy they'll come get me." Aria explains. "I don't want to go back though. I want to stay here with Gwen and Kevin and... you." She says, turning to look at him. 

"Hey, don't worry about that if anyone tries to take you away we'll beat them." Ben boasts and Aria laughs. "You're funny. If you were to fight someone from my home planet they'd mop the floor with you." She says and Ben deflates. "I'd still appreciate you trying, though." She pats him on the shoulder. "I like being here on Earth with you." Aria smiles at Ben. She steps closer to him, cups his cheeks, and places a quick kiss on his lips. Ben stares at her with wide eyes and blushes and realizing what she did she opens her out to say something Ben pulls her to him and kisses her, and this one lasting a little longer than the first. When they pull away Ben smiles down at her. "I like you being on Earth with me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.8K 72
Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben doesn't get the new Omnitrix due to Azi...
Run By samuraioni

Fanfiction

1.8K 28 6
[Ben/Gwen] [BWEN] Ben runs away after realizing his feelings for Gwen, this doesn't sit too well with Gwen or Grandpa Max.
33.3K 1K 22
Nova is an alien, a hybrid to be precise. She always knew of her alien heritage. who knew after meeting Ben would there be countless adventures, batt...
20.6K 733 69
When Star gets sent to earth she finds herself with the Tennyson family and makes friends with Ben Tennyson and share some wild adventures. Disclaime...