Admiring You - Minsung

By Narunamakazehyu

" You made me believe in love " " You made me believe that there is light in the darkness" Where two opposi... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER - 2 ( part 2 )
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER - 26
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER - 28
FILLER CHAPTER
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35

CHAPTER-23

90 8 0
By Narunamakazehyu

It's been few days since that call . These few days jisung is not feeling well . He won't talk and he would always be Moody. Even if someone called him he would flinch and shiver in fear .

Minho tried so hard to talk to jisung . He tried hard to make him smile , laugh , be happy again . He brought jisung's favourite food which is cheesecake which actually didn't work . Minho saw the spark in jisung's eyes when he placed cheesecake infront of him but it didn't last long .

Minho would be there for jisung . When he was studying , when he was in class , when he was in lunch , when he was ........crying .

Everything jisung pushed minho away he won't back down at all . He would use his strength to hug him and comfort him by rubbing his back . Eventually jisung's energy will be drained so he let minho hug him .

Jisung won't admit but he actually liked minho comforting him . He liked minho being there when he was in worst conditions . He also liked that there is 'someone' besides jeongin and seungmin that takes care of him .

Currently , jisung was having lunch . He slightly smiled when he saw changlix bickering with each other and changbin would hug felix but felix would try to push him away .

He was about to take a bite of his sandwich but within seconds his sandwich was dropped on the table .

His eyes widened , his lips quivered,  his hands started shaking , his body stiffened . The guy behind jisung whispered in his ear " I am back hannie " like that the guy brushed his lips onto jisung's ear which made jisung shiver .

Jeongin was about to punch that guy's face but a hand stopped him . He turned around to see jisung grabbing jeongin hand to stop him . Jeongin could see his hyung shivering and being scared .

Jeongin tightened the grip on jisung's hand . He turned to the guy and gave his infamous death glare . The members present shivered while seeing the deat glare of jeongin . They never thought their Bubbly,  cute baby can tyrn into a serious and scary guy within minutes .

Hyunjin also shivered while he stared at jeongin . He gulped hard . ' Why is he so hot right now ' his literal thought is this .

And there's minho who was stopped from punching the guys face just like jeongin but for minho seungmin stopped him . He turned around to look at seungmin who shook his head indicating that he shouldn't. 

Minho turned back to the guy when he spoke " OH,  the ' mistress ' is also here . How nice " the guy smirked . Jeongin tightened his jaw . He was about to get up but jisung stopped him by grabbing his arm and shook his head .

Jisung's eyes were filled with tears which were threatening to fall but he controlled it because he didn't want to cry not infront of others , not infront of ' him ' .

The guy gave a last smirk and left the table . Jeongin immediately turned to jisung . His serious eyes which gave death glare turned into a concerning stare to jisung .

Jeongin immediately hugged the side of jisung . " He is back . He is back jeongin " jisung mumbled .

" I know hyung . I know " jeongin mumbled.  Jeongin looked at seungmin who gave a nod . " Guys sorry we have a business . Sorry we will be leaving " seungmin said as he got up . He looked at chan and gave a sad smile. 

Jeongin and jisung walked out along with seungmin . The members looked at each other confused . Minho clenched his fist hard .

He got up and walked out without giving a word to others . Hyunjin also followed his hyung leaving other three . " What the hell happened here " Chan questioned. 

Meanwhile , jisung walked in high speed . " Hyung " jisung turned around to see jeongin and seungmin looking at him concerned . He lowered his gaze .

Jeongin ran to him and gave him a tight hug which jisung knows he needs it very much . But something missed in his hug .
" It's going to be okay hyung . It's going to be okay " jeongin mumbled while rubbing his back .

For a moment , jeongin was yanked behind as his back was held behind him to not him fall . He looked behind to see his boyfriend giving a small smile which jeongin gave back . He stood straight and immediately hyunjin hugged his back almost checking jeongin .

Jeongin looked to jisung who was being hugged by none other than his boyfriend . Jisung was finally releasing his tears as he hugged minho back tightly .

Minho rubbed his back comforting him . When minho hugged him , that something which is missing was filled . Like his emptiness has been filled with love . He snaked his arms around minho neck and pressed his head against his neck .

Minho hid his head on jisung's neck . " It hurts hyung . It hurts . " jisung mumbled as he sobbed .

Minho was about to look at jisung but jisung didn't let him . Minho immediately got the point . Jisung needs affection . He needs warmth . So he didn't let go instead he tightened his grip against his waist .

" Shall we go to pur dorm " minho asked in a soft voice . Jisung nodded his head .
Minho lifted jisung in a bridal style way . Jisung didn't even care that minho was carrying him . He was tired and exhausted .

" I hope sungie hyung recovers soon . Gosh why can't they ever stop being so clingy " jeongin mumbled the first part .
" I guess you forgot that someone is hugging you right pup " hyunjin said as he whispered the last word in jeongin's ear .
Jeongin turned bright red . He turned around to see hyunjin smirking . He shook his head . " Hyung , no please no n- " jeongin was cut off when hyunjin grabbed his back with his right hand and his legs with his left and lifted his in a bridal style way . " Hyung-" he was again cut off by hyunjin . " you just want to  be carried right pup " . Jeongin face even turned more red at the nickname .

" h-h-hyung p-put me down " jeongin stuttered out as he squirmed around.  Hyunjin leaned forward and spoke " Never " . Like that hyunjin walked to their dorm with a shy jeongin who snaked his arms around his neck. Deep down hyunjin knows not only josung jeongin also needs comfort . He knows if something happens to his hyung he will also be down . So he also needs extreme care which hyunjin vowed he will give .

Seungmin looked at the distant figure dumbfounded . " Why do I feel so single , I need my channie . Channie " like that he skipped to the cafeteria .

___________________________

Minho entered jisung room and placed a sleeping jisung on the bed . He smiled at him . His smile soon disappearing as he remembered the guy brushing lips over jisung's ear . His possessiveness taking over his body as he clenched his jaw . ' That freaking bastard ' .

He shook his thoughts away . Right now , he knows jisung is more important . He removed his jacket and climbed the bed and hugged jisung . The latter immediately hugged minho and snuggled closer over his chest . Minho smiled and gave a quick kiss over his head .

" Don't worry darling . I am here for you " like that he also fell into dreamland .

Jisung was the first to wake up . He immediately started shaking . But soon stopped as he saw a big figure hugging him tightly . He also hugged him back tightly and snuggled his face onto his chest but didn't fall asleep . He couldn't.  His thoughts were filled with his past . His ex . His eyes started to fill with tears . He controlled hard to not to let them fall but the tears won . They kept falling . Soon minho's shirt was damped which may woken him up .

He immediately started to worry . " Sungie , are you okay . Sungie why are you crying . Baby what happened " minho asked worrying about the younger .

Josung sniffed . " Hyung . He came back . He is going hurt me now . Just like back then . I am scared " jisung sobbed hard .

Minho tried to look at jisung but jisung didn't budge . " Sungie , darling nobody is going to hurt you . I am here now . I will take care of you . That bastard will take his punishment for hurting my baby so don't worry . I am here . Your hyung is here for you darling " minho comforted jisung .

Jisung finally let minho see his face . Minho heart clenched looking at his red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks . " I am sorry , I wetted your shirt " jisung said while sniffling . " Baby you know I don't mind it . You can cry as much as you want . Just let all your worries out . " minho said while he frowned his eyebrows .

" Hyung , I am still not ready to speak about my past . I am sorr-" jisung was cut off by minho hugging him . " You know . I will wait right . I won't force you to say something your uncomfortable about " minho said as he rubbed jisung's head .

" Thank you hyung . Thanks for being here with me " jisung sobbed . " I will always be there for you " minho said .

" hyung what time is it " jisung asked.  " Oh its 6:30 Am " minho answered .

" Hyung we have classes at 9 . Let's get ready " jisung was about to get off the bed but was pulled by minho . " We still have time so let me just sleep " minho mumbled as he snuggled his face onto jisung's neck .

" Hyung " jisung mumbled . " What " minho mumbled against jisung's neck . It sent shivers to jisung's spine .

Josung turned around so that he can get face to face e with minho . " Thank you " jisung said as he showed his gummy smile which instantly sent minho happy . He could finally see his smile .

______________________
Guyyys sorry for waiting . Slow update . Sorry to say this but i won't be updating for a while due to my studies . Thank you for reading . 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 953 26
Jisung suddenly starts to have feeling for minho . . . -it continues bxb -gay🏳️‍🌈 -smut -nsfw -fluff -bad language -dirty talk If you feel uncom...
1.3K 76 20
In which Lee Minho moves into a new dorm for college, confused as to why nobody wants to live with the cute boy that turns out to be his roommate.
10.3K 411 10
(lesbian ) jeongin and felix fall in love -college au ! completed
24.1K 1K 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst