EUNOIA | BOOK 1 | On Going

By NCDCherry

In the face of adversity, the girl embraced her true beauty, including the captivating shade of her piercing... More

⊂♣️⊃
⊂ᴄᴀsᴛ⊃
⊂ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴠʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇꜱ⊃
⊂ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘɪᴛʏ ᴍᴇ,ʏᴏᴜ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs⊃
⊂ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ,ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅs⊃
⊂ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ⊃
⊂ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ⊃
⊂ʜᴇ ʟɪᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ⊃
⊂ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪᴠᴇᴜᴘ⊃
⊂ᴍʏ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ʀᴜʟᴇ⊃
⊂ɪ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇs ʏᴏᴜ, sᴏ-ᴊᴜɴɢ⊃
⊂ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ⊃
⊂ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ⊃
⊂ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟ?⊃
⊂ᴍʏ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ⊃
⊂ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs⊃
⊂ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ⊃
⊂ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ⊃
⊂ᴍʏ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇᴅᴀʟ⊃
⊂ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ!!⊃
⊂ᴡʜʏ ɪs ɪᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴜғғᴇʀᴇᴅ?⊃
⊂ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴜs?⊃
⊂ᴀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏ ꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ⊃
⊂ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ: ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟꜱ⊃
⊂ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ⊃
⊂sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ⊃
⊂ᴘʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ: ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛʀᴀᴘ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏʀɴᴇᴅ⊃
⊂ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇʟꜰᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ⊃
⊂ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴇxᴀᴍ: ᴀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴊᴜɴɢ⊃
⊂ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ⊃
⊂ꜱᴏ-ᴊᴜɴɢꜱ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ⊃
⊂ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ꜱᴏᴊᴜɴɢꜱ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ⊃
⊂♣️⊃

⊂ʟᴇᴛs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏᴇɢᴛʜᴇʀ⊃

7 4 1
By NCDCherry

15 YEARS AGO:-

A mother was being brought to the hospital because she was feeling bump and lose conscious second after, it was her 9th month but still 10 days were left for the delivery as per predicted by the doctors , they told the parents that the child will born in 20 September, morning. 

which was highly wrong prediction. 

 The father who was in the meeting of millions, got the call and before wasting any time in the office, he grab his phone and rushed to the Gangnam Severance Hospital , where his beloved had been admitted for the delivery of his child. 

the investors were highly angry at his careless action but His secretary tried so hard to convince them to wait a little that there might be something wrong but that make the investors more angry after they wait a whole hour!

just than they got up and left the office with all documents , secretary  tried to call his boss but boss was not aware of his phone as it was ringing in his car. 

however, the young father who was only 25 years old, pays the damn expensive fees which was more than 1700 dollars and asked them to do it gently and slowly not to hurt the child and the mother. 

He was sitting in the benches in front of the operation room, the maid, care taker , cooker was there , "sir, you should go back to home, you have been sitting here for too long" the personal maid said as he shook his head, "no thanx, i should wait" he said .

"and you haven't eaten anything also dear" the cook said looking worriedly at him (don't worry she's older) . "i am not hungry and you guys should leave to home" .

after some times, only caretaker and the husband of the wife was sitting in the benches, he was still awake as his Noona (caretaker) was sleeping. 

just than the Doctors come out and nurse ran to other side carrying a small figure which was obviously his child. "how's my wife?" he asked unfazed as the doctors smile. 

"She is great, you can visit her after we done changing the rooms okay?" The doctors asked as the husband nodded his head.

"Finally" the caretaker sighs happily and looked at where the child was been taken. "I should check too" she said as she entered, do not worry she has the card as she was also caretaker in the hospital, but she was assigned personal for Hyun-Ok Lee who is also know as Mrs. Lee.

Mr. Lee, Jong-Su Lee, waited patiently when doctors approached him, "you can see your wife and you child" the doctors smiles as he bows down before entering the VIP room.

His beloved was sitting in the bed, staring down at his child lovingly, the child was wrapped gently in light green blanket and was wearing the same colours soft outfit with watermelon prints on it, to keep the child safe from the cold.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at Hyun-Ok, "does it hurt?''.

Hyun-ok laughs at it and tap beside her, "of course I'm okay jong-Su, I can bare pain if the reward would be this much beautiful" .

Jong-Su took step towards her and sit on the seat as he took a look to his child, "she is sign of our love" she whispered, "our daughter".

"... She sure is..... " father was speechless to see such beauty, her nose was already thin and lifted, her eyes beautifully closed, her lashes shining so does her baby hair, her extreme fair skin was gleaming in light.

"Beautiful" he whispered, wiping the tear which unwantingly left his eye. "She is like you, our so-Jung" jong-su looked at his wife as she smiled warmly, "her name is so-Jung, so-Jung Lee".

"Oh, she opened her eyes!" She gasped looking at her softly opened eyes, ".... It's Navy blue" she looked at her husband whose eyes were teary, "just like yours".

"our Navy blue eyes beauty, So-Jung Lee".

1 YEAR LATER:-

"OMG she is so pretty!!!" Hyun-ok's friends exclaimed as they gaze the child sitting quietly in the baby seat, she was beautifully dresses in yellow frock and her hair tied into pig tales.

"Awww man, I loved her eyes!" Another exclaimed, "ikr!" Another added.

"Okay you all, stop showing your evil eyes to my ocean beauty".

"ooohhh ocean! She is whole world dummy! Ocean is just a little thing"

"Ladies shall we cut the cake?" Jung-so asked grabbing the child, "we shall actually" hyun-ok said as they made their way towards the table.

Everyone sang the song for little so-Jung as mother and father grabbed her hand and make her cut the cake.

"Woah!" They exclaimed as so-Jung shyly smiled. "She is blushing!", "cute!".

"Dad..... " she whispered, he looked at his daughter with widen eyes, "yes my love?" He asked as she point towards the cake.

"Do you want it dear?" Her mother asked as she nodded her head cutely. "Let's go then!" Her mother than cut the cake piece and place it on the plate before giving it to her daughter.

"Here dig in!".

So-Jung eagerly grabbed the piece of cake and took a big bite, her face lighting up with delight. Her parents and friends watched with joy as she enjoyed her first birthday cake. It was a day filled with love, laughter, and happiness, celebrating the beautiful child they were blessed with. They couldn't wait to see what the future held for their little So-Jung.

As So-Jung continued to eat her cake, her face smeared with frosting and crumbs, her parents couldn't help but capture the moment in their hearts and minds. It was a reminder of how quickly time flies and how much she had grown in just one year.

After finishing her cake, So-Jung reached out her tiny hands to her parents, wanting to be held. Jong-Su quickly scooped her up into his arms, while Hyun-Ok gently wiped the crumbs off her face with a napkin. They showered her with kisses and whispered words of love and affection.

"Happy birthday, my precious So-Jung," Jong-Su whispered, his voice filled with overwhelming love. "You are the light of our lives, and we are so grateful to have you."

Hyun-Ok nodded, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. "You bring so much happiness to our family, So-Jung. We love you more than words can express."

So-Jung giggled, her laughter filling the room. She was the center of attention, surrounded by the love and adoration of her parents and friends. It was a moment that they all cherished, a moment that would forever be etched in their memories.

As the day continued, So-Jung played with her friends and received gifts from loved ones. Her infectious laughter echoed through the room, bringing smiles to everyone's faces. The room was filled with warmth and love, creating a perfect atmosphere for her first birthday celebration.

As the day came to an end, So-Jung snuggled into her mother's arms, her eyes growing heavy with sleep. Hyun-Ok rocked her gently, singing a lullaby that had become their nightly routine. Jong-Su closed his eyes, unable to contain the overwhelming emotions that filled his heart.

He realized in that moment that the happiness and joy he felt were worth every sacrifice he had made. The long hours at work, the missed milestones, the exhausted nights - all of it paled in comparison to the love and laughter that filled his life now. He couldn't imagine a world without his daughter, his So-Jung.

As So-Jung drifted off to sleep, her parents exchanged a knowing glance, their hearts bursting with gratitude and contentment. They were a family, bound together by love and the promise of a beautiful future. And as they gently laid So-Jung in her crib, they knew that their love for her would only grow stronger with each passing day.

The year in no time passes so quickly and in such flashing time, it was her second birthday, the say was so special because she took her first steps on her birthday.

"Omg! She walked!" The delight neighbors smiled brightly at the small kid dressed all light purple taking small steps towards her parents who awaits for her.

So-Jung requested her parents to invite only neighbors this time as she loved neighbors, they all were so nice to her, always give her gifts and she had a friend also whose name's Kim hyung-jo. He was nice and exclaimed himself as her big brother, he was 3 when she turns 2.

"Yay!! " the father scoot his daughter as she reached them, the neighbors captured the moment in camera as the parents hugs the small cutie pie.

"Dad! He ish noth diving me the tate"
[Dad! He is not giving me the cake].

Jung-so laughed as hyung-jo gasped, "w-", " let him eat hmm, we will get you another" the father crouched to his daughter's height.

So-Jung nodded her head as she look at hyung-jo, "yo can eath ith" she said in her low voice and smiled brightly.

"Thankyou!".

And while looking at their daughter, the time passes like a wind, now she was 6 years old and she was wearing a cute uniform.

Her hair neatly brushed and resting on the air, teaching her half neck, her Blye doe eyes gleaming, as she circled and smiled at her parents, " how am I looking?" She asked softly but excitedly.

"Beautiful" her father said as he was gazing his daughter smiling at him, his one palm resting on his chin, and one palm on the table.

Hyun-ok was on the kitchen as she bought a cute pink lunch box, "here you go, my bunny" she put the lunch box into her bag as she straighten her dress,

she stood up, "let's go!".

The father picks the little girl as he went to his car, making her sit on the back seats, he fasten her seat belt as the mother also sit by.

"Let's enjoy your first school day, okay bunny?".

"Mhm!" she nodded her head cutely.

The father just smiled at his two babies as he drove to the school.

Let's enjoy our days together, my dear world.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.6K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...
1.8M 58.8K 54
HE MADE HER HEART SMILE...AND SHE WAS THE REASON HE DID. After moving to a new town, Wynter Whitman wants to get her senior year of high school done...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
576 14 25
"You ruined me, you ruined us." Tears were dripping down by face endless, like sweats in striking heats. the only difference was the weather was now...