I am still your husband (Zhan...

Von 0805MingYue1005

No one can touch you except me. I am the sole owner of both your body and heart. You're my everything. I'll d... Mehr

AN⭐
Characters Introduction ✨
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
Chapter 8✨
A/N🌻
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨

Chapter 7✨

231 19 4
Von 0805MingYue1005

I couldn't go in now, so I stood outside by the door. Um, I've been here for about twenty minutes. The door of the office opened and the other girl also came out with her face hanging. She was came out with teary eyes too. The face is very red and the ears are red. She quickly ran away without even looking at me...

**************************************

I'm afraid to even go in now. Why is this the time when he is very upset? But what to do, he sent me a message to come. Now, if I don't go, that too will be shouted here. I didn't do anything wrong, I'll go and see.

Tok tok tok...

Coming in..

Today, his tone is not very good. He is like a devil. He prepared his mouth to shout that someone else was a troublemaker, and he was looking at the door with burning eyes. When you see that face, you can say it without hesitation which he is very angry now.

Are you coming now? Look at what time it is. How long do you think I asked you to come?

Sir, I came as soon as I received your message, but I waited for them to come out as sir was talking to other people inside the office.

When he scolded me, I told the incident briefly but directly. Why am I afraid? Face to face, I directly offered the reasons for my delay. Then his voice was a little lower, but the volume did not decrease.

Who said to be there now? Is it okay to stay outside when I send a message to you and ask you to come to my room?

sorry sir It won't happen again.

Even though it was not my fault, I apologized to him at that time. Because now I understand that he is not in a state of mind where he can understand something.

I get really angry, especially when someone blames me for something I didn't do. But I'm not getting angry here because I understand that if I get angry this problem will only go further and there will be no solution. So I was patient, but if it was someone else, I would have removed one of its teeth and given it to him to wait and see. But if I make him angry now, I won't be able to do my job here. So I have to be patient. There is a saying, "The flag of victory for the people who know and endure." I will try it now and see if it works.

Sorry sir!, all of you knows is to say ''sorry sir'' after making any mistake.

Why did you ask me to come sir?

I didn't pay too much attention to what he was telling in anger and asked the reason why he asked me to come because it was a question that brought me a little curiosity. It can also help to change the focus of the angry mind.

Aash,. These crazy devils are making me crazy. I don't even remember why I asked you to come. You get lost now, I will call you later.

Sir but...

No more buts, Don't say anything... you get out of my sight, just now...

ok sir I will go.

I came back. However, the way he spoke to me, I would be lying if I said that my heart was not hurt. Because no one has ever scolded me so badly. Even when I went to the club, the manager made a little noise, but never shouted that badly. So I'm sad. After all, don't I seem a little closer to him than the other employees? Yes, I am his fake boyfriend...but do not you think that I am little closer to him? I feel sad when he blames me without doing anything wrong. That's how it is.

Oh man, if someone else did that to me, I would be very angry. But today, instead of anger, I felt sad, but I couldn't understand why. Those beautiful elongated eyes are too dangerous to look at when they are red with anger. I feel like the way I was yelled at in anger is still echoing in my ears. Oh man why, it hurts me so much to be scolded by that man. In the past, I have been scolded and beaten a lot at school, and at home, I have been scolded by my mother more than I can count. But I don't understand why this devil's words hurt me so much. Aish, forget it...

Even though I want to go home after work, my mind is still worried. So I turned the bike towards the sea. After going to the beach and stepping on the waves, I felt a little free. The sea is a very beautiful and amazing place. Sometimes the sea listens to someone's sorrows and at other times it helps someone's happiness. Various people walk here and there on the beach. I am just one of them. So all I had left to share my sorrow was the sea. So when I went to a place where no one could see me, I released my mind to the sea of ​​this strange sadness that I did not even understand. Now I feel a little better.

When you feel sad, if you don't have someone you can trust to tell it to, the best thing to do is to free your mind by saying that your sadness is right for a tree or a stone. Because sometimes lifeless trees and stones can listen to our sorrows and comfort us more than people who have money. There are times in our life when we feel that inanimate objects are better than unbelievable evil people. So that's what I did this time.

As the sun was sinking into the sea, the moon was slowly fading in the night sky. I got up from where I was sitting, because now dark is coming down, so I need to go home soon. I went to my little princess which parked by the sand and looked at the watch on my wrist. The time is 6.43 p.m. I have been staying by the sea for a long time. I want to go home soon. I'm a bit tired today, I have to go to uni tomorrow. I wanted to go home quickly, so instead of taking the usual route, I turned the bike to a shortcut.

The environment is getting darker and darker. I also increased the speed of the bike a little more. But because of the shadow in front of me, I slowed down a bit to see what it was. Looking closer, it was barely clear that it was a car. A man gets out of the car and opens the bonnet and looks like he is doing something in the distance.

Now this is a bit too much. It seems that there is no human habitation in this place where there are many trees. Now, I feel like a fear in my heart. I have heard that when I am walking alone on such deserted roads, ghosts stand by the side of the road and touch the cars passing by, stopping those people and making them their prey. I don't know the shadow that I see in front of me or a ghost like that. He looks like he is wearing a white dress. That must be a real ghost.

Oh, if that happens, will I be caught? Oh mother, I can't be a victim of a ghost. Oh my young life. I'm not married yet, my God. Can a 21-year-old boy die like that? I should not stop, ride very fast as much as I can and not look back.

Oh, Yibo, what the hell are you thinking? How can you say for sure that it is a ghost? If you make a mistake and become a real person instead of being a ghost, would you go away without helping that person? Is that what your mother taught you? Don't be afraid, go carefully and see what happened.

While my mind was threatening me, I felt that my heart rate was increasing as I got closer to it. When I was coming from the same direction, he saw the light of my bike, and waved his hand to my direction...

Right, right, what I thought happened. Must have been a ghost for sure.

As my heart was pounding with fear, my bike was getting closer to that shadow second by second.

My God, what to do and who to tell, my mind began to dance madly. I was so scared that I felt drops of sweat running down my back. My palms are also sweaty. I pressed the accelerator and held it, no matter how much I was afraid of ghosts, I kept looking at it. What a feat.

Remembering all the gods and goddesses, I made up my mind to face even the ghost without fear. If you show that you are not afraid, even the ghost will be afraid.

At this time, I can't think of a way to drive away ghosts.. ah.. it was lit... I have heard that those people in that small island in the Indian ocean say bad words to scare away ghosts. That's why I increased the speed of the bike keeping strong bad words at the edge of my tongue to scare the ghosts. Then I can scare the ghost using those words without any late if he comes to make me afraid.

As the bike got closer, the image that seemed to me like a shadow started to become clearer. Apparently there is a male ghost. Not only that, it seems to me that the ghost has something shiny in its hand. Just like a flashlight on a phone. Gosh, Ghosts also have started using the phones now, How is that?

When I got close to about 200 meters, I could see the blurred things clearly. A red car is parked there. I just have a slight memory of having seen it before, but I can't remember where exactly at this time. Seeing me coming, he came to that haunted road and started waving to me. Maybe this is a really troubled man. Stopping and looking. After all, it is not humanity to leave another man alone when he is helpless.

Whatever the ghost is, he is a big ass. Just hold the flashlight so that it hits my face and he is keep waving his hand. I don't think it's a ghost. My eyes just turned bluer , you dumb ass.

My heart began to blame to the person who jumped into the street and was hoping for help. No, I'm asking, If you are in good mind, do you run out into the street and keep holding a light to others face? But this ass is doing that foolish thing. In the end, when I hit somewhere without seeing the road because of his flash light, before I help to him, he will have to take me to the hospital.

I made a mouthful blame to the ghost while I am riding. Then I was seriously haunted after saw him clearly when I stopped the bike near the ghost. God, at this time, there was a ghost in front of me that I did not expect to see at all. I was instantly rocked. As soon as he saw me, I think that the same thing happened to the ghost. That is why, he is still looking at me with his mouth open.

Yes, yes, he is the one who you think. No one else. It was our boss who I had to help because of my luck. I have no escape from this one. In the evening he hurt me. Now, after seeing him again, I can't even go home freely. I've been hurt here again. The place which hurt is my poor heart....

I don't know what this guy is doing this time here. Sometimes maybe this thief came to meet his girlfriend secretly. In the evening on this forest road, so it's not that difficult to see of a couple or two. That's why I said that.

Huh, Seems like his car has broken. You deserve this sir, because you hurt my heart. But if you have come to meet a girl, let's see of that too.

If he really act like this, why am I stick for six months without relationship with anyone? Then if he comes here to cuddle with the girls in the evening, he can see who this Yibo is. Anything after six months. I do not care. But, through these 6 months , If I can't get girls, you can't get girls either. Why am I the only one getting dry? If I don't have, you won't either, Boss. So sad, but nothing to do.

I was fooled and scolded him in my heart. He is still holding the flashlight to my face. You stupid boss has no sense. I don't know if he sees me as a ghost. I closed my eyes and started screaming. If he aims the light this way to my face for a while, my eyes will surely go blind.

Turn that off.

I'm angry. Even if it's a mistake a mistake is a mistake. I screamed to him.

Ah..

Get that out of my face.

Ah.. ok ok...

Barely enough, it was removed from my face. It was now that I could see exactly what was in front of me. He is still as if he is scared to see me.

YIbo, you? what are you doing here?

Yes sir, I am. I am going home. Sir, what are you doing here? Did the thief even come to see the girl?

I called him little roughly, because my heart was hurt when I saw him. I also wanted to release the anger from somewhere.

Are you crazy? Did you think I was mad? I don't have a girl come here to see. i was on my way home, the car stopped at once.

O.. Did the car stop? Let's see what happened.

The devil came from him after asking about a girl. He started shouting at me again. When I was talking about a girl, he got mad badly...

But he said that he did not come to see girls. I feel like I felt a little relief when I heard that. But I do not know why I feel like that. Do you even know why that happens to me? I can't imagine...

I also got off the bike and went to see what happened. As understood, there is a small problem with the engine. Although it is a small case, there is no way to fix it here, the necessary items are not here. As I look at it, the rear wheels are less than enough air. So the best thing is to call a garage and have it fixed.

Sir, this can't be done here, and also the rear wheels' air isn't enough. So let's call to a garage.

Isn't there a way to fix it?

Why, sir, don't be afraid. I know a good place right here. Wait, I'll call.

hmm..

Finally, after I called the garage, they came and took the car away in about fifteen minutes. They asked to come and take the car tomorrow.

Is that all right, sir?

That's right, now I have to find a way to go. Do the taxis go like that on this road?

There are not many taxis on this road, sir. Because this is not a main road.

Oh shit. What are you doing now?

**************************************

Hi guys...

After a long time...

Are you doing well my loving babies?

Tell me how you feel my story...Your precious ideas are so valuable for me...

Thanks for everyone who has read, voted and commented..🤠

Love you all ❤️

I am Ming Yue 🤍🌝

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

89.5K 4.1K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...
403K 25.1K 47
Are you serious about that Cheng! Me!!!, I'm Xiao Zhan. Why me? What the fuck..! It's a kind of job W-what!!! warning :MPREG! COMEDY! and SM😜T!! #...
402K 23.7K 63
".. Zhan Ge.., can you 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 .." cried Yibo in misery.. His eyes were filled with pain.. He hopelessly want to be loved by his H...
118K 6.8K 17
Yibo: One look at you and I forgot that I'm hurting Zhan: One look at you and I was alive again. The marriage was an agreement as they say and 6 mont...