LAME

By Demya7

the way he did me.. lame as fuck! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
IG
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
IG
16
17
19
20
21

18

1K 33 20
By Demya7

KASHIRA DESTINY ROME (KASH)

"Whew I'm so excited to get in this plane and act a fool in Miami when we land." I expressed with a small smile.

"Uhm, you're going to get off that plane and act like a nice young lasy." Kamari rebutted.

"Nahh." I shook my head.

"Yes you are li girl, now what?" Reem bucked.

"Nigga don't jump at my sister." Monte spoke up for me.

"Yea nigga don't jump at my new friend." This girl named Tylia (Lia for short) co signed.

Currently we were taking a trip to Miami with a fat ass group.

It was me and all 7 of my brothers, Shaun and his girlfriend, Riya and Kamari, with 4 of their friends, my parents had came to watch over Kye mostly so I could enjoy myself but he'll end up by me soon enough.

Reem had popped out with a girl and that was unexpected. Trell brung his nigga, we been knew him but he don't come over there much cus he be busy plus Trell be at his house more. Kye got momma to talk one of his friends parents into letting their son go, so it was a lot.

It was like 19 of us over all, whew shit.

Riya and Kamari friends
Tylia(Lia)
Renae (Nae)
Sincere (Sin)
Benjamin (Ben)
Kye friends name is Quay
Reem girl name is Shiloh (Shi)
Trell's nigga name is Kees
Shaun's girl name is Erin

A/N: I'm gone try to keep up w all these people..

"Bae, can you rub my feet?" Riy spoke as soon as we got to the gate and sat down.

"Girl you not even 3 months pregnant your feet don't hurt." Shaun's girl spoke.

"Mind your business, thanks. And yes bae I'll rub your feet put em up here." I spoke.

"Y'all hungry?" Mari looked at me and Riya.

"Yes we are." She spoke for both of us.

"Alright I'm bout to go to that chic fil a down there." He got up.

"Y'all got that nigga on lock, huh?" Nae laughed.

"Yes." Riya blinked.

Erin just kept looking at all us weird from way down the row.

"Girl if you wanna come talk to us say that, but don't keep looking at us like that cus it's weird." Lia looked at her with her left eyebrow raised.

"Uhm, I'm bored over here." She spoke up.

"Okay so come over here then?" I looked at her confused cus girl you being weird.

"Yall need to chill." Shaun tried to speak up for her.

"We are literally trying to invite her to come sit with us?" I squinted my eyes.

"But yall not saying it like yall are inviting her, she don't be around people. So be nice." He spoke.

"I like that you're taking up for your girl twin, but it seem like ever- never mind we'll talk privately this not a conversation for everybody. Erin come over here if you want to it don't make no difference we really aren't trying to be rude if that's how you're taking it we're just all real blunt."

"She so mature." Kees smiled and shook his head at me.

"Gotta be." I shrugged.

"Girl bye." Tae busted out laughing at me.

He so unserious.

-
-
-

"WE IN MIAMI!!" Lia yelled as soon as we stepped foot out the airport.

Everyone was carrying their bags except for me and Riya cus Kamari think he can do it all, and Monte and Tae think they my body guards.

Kye and his friend had walked up to me, "Sissy can we stay at yall AirBnB? Momma said she don't care as long as you don't."

"Boy I don't care, but yall will have to end up staying a couple nights with momma nem cus I'm going out. But we just going to the beach tonight." I shrugged.

"Okay, thank you sissy."

"Thank you Ms.Kash."

"Boy I'm 17, just call me Kash." I smiled and hugged them.

"Well if yall coming over there with us put y'all stuff in the trunk and get in the car." Mari spoke referring to the TrackHawk he had rented for our vacation.

"Ouuu, I'm getting myself one of these in the near future." I spoke to myself as I looked around the car.

"Can we go get something to eat?" Kye spoke.

"Yes we gone get something on the way to the house." I answered.

"Okay."

"Im ready to play in the sand!" Riya spoke excitedly.

"I am too bae." I nodded in agreement.

"Kash are you gonna build a sand castle with me and Kye?" Quay spoke.

"Of course, I'm so excited!" I smiled at him.

I sat in the back behind the passenger seat which was occupied by Riya, Quay sat in the middle with Kye on the other side of him while Kamari drove.

The rest of the ride was spent conversing about everything we wanted to do while we was here and Kamari, Kye, and Quay arguing over who's better at 2k.

-
-
-

"Ouu this is niceeeee!" I smiled as we approached the mini mansion that sat on a private beach.

We had planned on going to the public beaches as well but I have this crazy fantasy about fucking on the beach at night time, and I told them so Kamari made sure we were somewhere private.

Although this was a group trip everyone wanted their own spaces so my mom got a AirBnb down the street and others were in a hotel or their own AirBnb.

We all had the option of staying with my momma cus they had got this huge ass house and I think some of my brothers chose to.

I knew I wanted to stay alone cus I like to be fucked like a slut and soon as these kids leave I will be on that.

"We're about go change Mari said he's gonna watch us in the pool." Kye spoke before running off with Quay behind him.

"You gone be such a good dad." I smiled at Mari when I seen him appear.

"You gone be a good momma, them kids love you." Riya smiled.

"You are too, you so responsible and nice." I smiled and started to kiss her.

"Unt uhn nunna that if you ain gone gimme no kiss too." Kamari pushed us apart.

"Boy I was gone give you a kiss." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, well proceed." He smiled.

Just then the doorbell had rang and I went to open the door only to see everyone outside.

We had invited everyone to come over here to enjoy the quiet beach and to get better acquainted with some of the newer faces since this is all of our favorite people in one place excluding Kamari's parents they were invited but they went on a cruise.

-
-
-

"I wanna be with you!" I sung to Kamari as the song played through the speaker.

Currently Erin was on the bluetooth and she only been playing love songs which I don't mind but dang girl?

Riya was in the water with Lia and Nae playing with the kids and I was sitting on Kamari lap while he sat in the chair and stared at me.

"I love you pretty mama." He smiled.

"I love you too baby." I kissed his lips.

"I love y'all too, now gimme a kiss." Riya spoke as she approached us with a silly grin.

"Why Erin keep looking this way bru she bout to blow me." Riya rolled her eyes.

"It's okay bae she probably want a kiss too, matter fact tell shaun to come here." I changed the subject, remembering that we needed to have a conversation.

"Wassup?" I heard from behind me.

"Let's go ina house right quick." I stood up.
We had went in the house and sat in the kitchen on the stools that were for the island.

"Uhm, is there anything that you need to get off your chest? I feel like ever since I told you about deciding to stay with Kamari and Riya you just been tripping on me."

"I think you too young Kash, that's all. Like fuck were the same age and I got so much I wanna do so I already knowing you do."

"A baby ain gone stop that? If anything that's more love for me. I don't have no friends and I'm sick of sitting in the house with nothing to do." I countered.

"Bruh.." he huffed and shook his head.

"I'm not even being real Kashira, I'm scared that you'll leave me for dead for real. I haven't seen you as much lately and i'm not okay with that." He expressed.

I lowkey wanted to cry but it's not the time.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you felt that way Shaun. One day out of every week from now on we gone have a sleepover, just me and you we gone go somewhere and do something cus I been missing you too. I just kno you be busy, as do I. We gotta start making time for eachother twin." I hugged him.

"How's your mental?" I looked at him.

"Erin is actually keeping me sane. When I say she doesn't know how to talk to new people I mean it. Socially she's not all the way there but she's my calm. And I think yall need to be more open towards her because she keeps on saying how she wants to be friends but she keeps on coming off the wrong way." He explained.

Dang.

"I'm sorry bubba, we gone do better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 13.5K 30
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š..๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š." ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ & ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š...
863K 39.5K 39
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† 1
16.9K 618 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 252 6
๐—” ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—” ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—” ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†, ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...