Another Chance for Lives

By tednini

Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods deci... More

A last chance
Familiar eyes
All Yours
A Dream Future
Swayamvar
What needs to happen, will happen
!!!
'Almost'
As Handsome As
Time to Own Up
Who Captured Drupad?
A Confession
Visit Us in Khandaprast
Who's Wedding is Next?
Puzzle of Possible Outcomes
Who's in Hastinapur?
Wedding Fever
Tell Us About Your Love
!!!
Blushing Duryodhaan
Talk The Talk
Until Next Time, Hastinapur
Pandav's in Dhaaram Sankat
Hopes and Disappointments
Old Walls, New Walls
Long Time No See
Now or Later, Which is Better?
Mother's Feelings
Family is Not Always Blood
Right Person, Wrong Time
Just A Man
!!!
The One Who Caged My Heart
Long May You Reign
Broken Unbroken
Unexpected Guests
Disturbances
Battle Of Fate
!!!
My Climax, My Life

!!!

1.3K 29 29
By tednini

I think many people still are very confused about the story line. You will get to know as you read the story but one thing I would like to clear up is that I intend to keep the original story line as much as I can.

I will try to keep their original character but the main theme of this story is events do unfold. It is important to teach humanity that following dharma is the way.

Example, Draupadi held her tongue back but it was important for her to marry Arjun so Arjun spoke up. It may not seem like a big change but it is to Karna and Draupadi.

So with events like this there might be a big change.

A simple example is, even if Ravan didn't kidnapped Sita, his dying was important so something else would have happened for his end.

Please keep reading further to understand the story and do give feedback.

And please check the story description as I have updated it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.3K 14
There are two primary choices in life : to accept conditions as they exist or accept responsibility for changing them - Devakinandana Vāsudeva Krishn...
11.1K 549 22
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
6.1K 425 13
This is the continuation of the very wonderfully written story 'Elements of Fire' by the one and only 'Nimarna'. Read on, to find out the aftermath...
65.8K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...