Kizzy fly by night.

By lovelies707

A young runaway arrives in 1980s London determined to escape from her past. However, the past is reluctant to... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Chapter 8
Untitled Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12.
#Soho#underneath the arches.
Part 13
Part 14
Roses are Red.
Part 15.
Part 16
part 16 exert
Run from your past.
part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
The End for time being:)
Kizzy Book 2. Good Girl. Bad Girl.
Part 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Kizzy : Book 3. Chapter 1 Kizzy's Truth
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hen Night. Caspers!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Book 4. Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 56

5 1 0
By lovelies707

Chapter 56

Kizzy.

"And your Dad... How did he fit into your life? Must have been very hard..."

God, What a probing shithead.

"Yes it was, that's not what I'm here to talk about though..."

He leans forward as if he's going to grab me, "But you do realize that you're in a unique position to tell the readers how dreadful it was...and it might explain why you latched on to someone like Star..."

"He's got nothing to do with it...he's just a dad in name, there's nothing of him left inside me apart from indifference."

Bill leans back. He can see that I'm not the pushover that he was expecting. "Ok, fair enough, well tell me if he and Star had some sort of relationship going on that perhaps you weren't aware of?"

I shrug, "No idea but I very much doubt it."

He smiles, "And can you see yourself and Star ever patching things up?"

I stand up quickly as if I've been stung, "Not a chance in Hell."

He gestures for me to sit back down, "So have any plans to see your dad then? Guess he'll find it a lot harder to escape now haha."

God, what's wrong with this jerk? "Look I've got nothing to say about him, If you want more then get back to your boss to up my money."

I gulp my coffee down then add, "You can put this on record though, Star is a lying bitch. Nothing she said is true, nothing, and if I see her in the street then she'd better watch her back!"

He smiles smoothly, "If I was her I'd take the hint I wouldn't want to cross you."

He nodded at a girl on a nearby table who grabbed her camera, I guess a photo was part of the deal.

Matthew: HMP

Banged up like a common criminal! He sighed...so much for freedom it had been good while it lasted. He picked up the newspaper that one of the guards had thoughtfully slipped into his cell, no doubt hoping to incite some sort of reaction.

He held it up and sneered. The Sun's standards were slipping. fancy putting a dirty whore like her on the front cover. He scanned the headlines and eagerly turned to the first page. As he read on his frown deepened. The mere thought that anyone would think that he'd tarnished himself by raping that tart was laughable. Ugh. He shuddered, now if it had been his precious daughter that would have been a completely different story.

Star,

She paced around her hotel room biting her nails more than aware that she only had two paid days left in the hotel then she'd have to leave and then what? She would not be safe and at high risk from Kizzy unless...The Sun could persuade her to do a joint interview to break the ice and pave the way so that she would not have to keep looking over her shoulder. Geeing herself up she reached for the phone.

"Please God grant me this one last wish and I promise I'll never ask for anything again." She whispered with two fingers crossed behind her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 3 11
Kenna Richardson and her father are trying to make ends meet after a tumultuous divorce. She is forced to transfer schools and transform her life aft...
357 26 10
"How does the fate of a town lie in the hand a girl who is not so mentally okay and has a lot of life issues?" In the midst of her family troubles, 1...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
4.2K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...