The Easton's

By _-SleepingFlower-_

"I told you to wait for me." Riley smiled at the smaller male as he leaned in to kiss him. After the short ki... More

Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
18

Note

2 0 0
By _-SleepingFlower-_

Hello everyone! I would just like to say thanks to everyone who has been reading the story this far, but I'm gonna have to take a break for a while. I broke my computer the weekend before classes start for me so I didn't have a chance to update before then so I'll have to wait until I settle into my classes and get a routine before I can update again.

Again thank you and The Eastons will be back soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 116K 41
It began with a kiss. It was a New Year's Eve kiss that he wouldn't forget any time soon. - Bram doesn't like a lot of things. He doesn't like the...
565K 10.2K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
203K 5K 42
"Let's forget it!"He said and acted nonchalantly The stranger frown increases and Hayden swears that the temperature in the room increases multiple t...
586 38 26
It was a hectic day at work for sun. Sun was in her cabin ready to leave to her home , when she received a call from her boss... . . . Later in the s...