Our misfortune

By pixwrites111

NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson f... More

Intro + charchter aesthetics
playlist💘
Dedication
1 : Puckbunny
2 : Surprise
3 : Hangout
4 : Get better taste
5 : My nature
6 : Johnson
7 : stupid fortune telling prick
9 : Assumptions
10 : Truce
11 : Off limits
12 : Project
13 : Angelic
14 : Dumbasses
15 : Lost
16 : Blush
17 : I see you
18 : Ways to kill
19 : intresting
20 : Addict
21 : Halloween
22 : Black cat
23 : Deserve
24 : Tears
25 : Hockey pricks
26 : My distraction
27 : I said yes
28 : Drive
29 : Oh
30 : Expected
31 : Thanksgiving
32 : Game Day
33 : Im ready
34 : Late
35 : Lizard
36 : Tangled
37 : Ability
38 : Not my
39 : The picture
40 : Love
41 : Get him
42 : Girlfriend
43 : Morning
44 : Always you
45 : More
Epilogue
Sequel🌟
updates board🔮
bonus scene #1 : The Wedding

8 : Falcons

22.7K 337 38
By pixwrites111

Logan

"Yo west, we going to the bar with the team. R u coming?" JJ asks from downstairs,

"Yeah one sec" I respond grabbing my wallet from my bedside table and putting it in my pocket to my jeans.

I fish around my room to find my phone and find it plugged up in the wall, I pull on my hoodie and make my way down my hallway but end up going the opposite way, to Gracie's room.

I knock on it once, I know she hasn't forgiven me yet but for some fucked up reason I won't stop trying. I have been continuously asking every morning and every day, but she won't give me and answer. Sometimes she just sighs and walks away leaving me alone.

She opens the door, in a hoodie and sweatpants I take a second glance at the hoodie and notice it's mine, something warm flutters in my body knowing she is wearing my hoodie. A smile automatically appears on my face and she gives me a weird look in response which only makes me smile harder because she doesn't know that I know she is wearing my hoodie.

"The guys and I are going to falcons, you coming?"

"Maybe, I'll text JJ if I change my mind" I nod at her and exit the house, a part of me disappointed.

———

JJ is currently on the dance floor for the third time tonight with the third girl, Archie is next to me at the bar chatting with some of the guys from the hockey team.

"Hey Logan you want to come to the dance floor with me" a blonde with tits spilling out at me asks and old me would've taken her straight away but the sight only makes me form a scowl on my face, this me apparently doesn't want a blonde with a smokin body.

I turn my attention back to my guys, who are currently talking about the best rom com, god.

"Hey cap isn't that your girl?" Nathan says his gaze hungry on the door, I turn my head and am met with a die worthy Gracie Owen's standing in the door way of falcons, her hair is blown out and she is wearing a really fucking short black skirt paired with a tight tank top. I take in her outfit and then my gaze travels back up to her face and holy shit if I wasn't hard already I would be a hundred times harder right now.

A wolf whistle from Nathan and some other guys on the team cut me out of my thoughts,

"She's not my girl man, if she heard you say that she would snap your neck" I say to Nathan, I can see on his face what he wants and that is my Gracie in his bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 376 24
slow updates Makenzie James, going into year two at a new school is easier then year one, but running into an old friend is not. Logan Evans, a pla...
9.1K 519 20
Giselle Romean is a 18 year old girl who grew up in London. During the summer before starting University, she's given an opportunity to attend one of...
2.8M 68.9K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
80.3K 950 26
Sophia Wilson has always been in love of reading even thought of becoming a writer of how much she reads. Sophia's family has always moved from city...