Reaction.: Existence in COTE

Autorstwa Iceklopsz

Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence... Więcej

Welcomimg (short)
Reaction.: The bus ride
Reaction.:Class intros
Shopping, Business and Home (both/2)
Reaction.: 2nd day of school
Reaction.:The being in the shadow
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (1/4)
Reaction.:Collecting "pokemons" (2/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (3/4)
Reaction.: Collecting "pokemons" (4/4)
Reaction.: After the Date (short) + Swimming pool
Reaction.: May 1st
Reaction.: The Mansion & Mansion finished and Ryuuen
One Day Before Mid Terms & Mid terms and Hiyori (short)
Reaction.: Results(short)
Reaction.: Sudo's Trial (longer)
Reaction.: Island Exam (prep)
Reaction.: The Island Exam (all) (super long)
Reaction.: Zodiac Exam... Not
Reaction.: The return and the Fire "Accident" (short)
Reaction.: Volume 4.5 (my version)
Reaction.: Sports Festival
Reaction.: Massac*re of the WR
Reaction.: Anonymus Voting Exam (1st year End)
Reaction.: The New Year
Reaction.: The 2nd Island Exam (super long)

Reaction.: Paper Shuffle Exam

848 13 14
Autorstwa Iceklopsz

Japan(AHNS).:
Anos's pov.:

As we now dominated the entire Sport festival we, yet again got the attention of the school's student.

I feel like I am the Chuck Norris of AHNS.

Ike.: Chuck Borris is so orifginal that when he looks in the mirror he won't see his reflection because there can only be one Chuck Borris!

Nagumo.: It's Norris you retard

Anyways today is around July 8. Thursday. Tomorrow Atsuomi will visit Ayanokouji and  We will deal with the WR.

In the Meanwhile to everyone's "happyness" it was announced we will get another Special Exam. ("Thank you" school)

Defects.: *complaining noises about them not winning the exams*

Everyone else.: L

-Flashback-

Manabu.: Ayanokouji what are you doing?

Ayanokouji.: Working out?

Sato.: So handsome! Do you often work out Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji.: I'm just avarage

Manabu.: You do know that the Paper Shuffle Exam will be about Academics. Right?

Fuuka.: Can you reveal it?

Manabu.: He will achive 50 whatever happens anyways. Or 100 in that universe.

Anos.: Say what now?

Ryueen.: Yeah! What Special Exam? We just had that on Wednesday!

Sudo.: Ryueen-chan! Quite being a tsun-tsun! *girly noise*

Ayanokouji.: (If only I would have said that on the rooftop)

Manabu.: Suprise, I guess?

Ryueen.: Very funny.

-Flashback ends-

-Flashback 2-

Chabashira.: Okay everyone, fair warning that tomorrow Friday we will have another special exam

Koenji.: Based off the previous exams, this one will be about academics. Right?

Koenji.: I look so damm perfect!

Yagami.: (I'm gonna break that mirror on his face)

Sae.: Yes Koenji, it's focused on academics.

Sae.: If you excuse me break is about to start and I don't wanna wait in the line for coffee. So bye!

-Flashback ends-

So now we can spend our time in a special exam. With Ayanokouji's luck on our side it will probably take several days to do the exam and not be done with it in one-go.

Ayanokouji.: (My luck huh?)

Also I was called over when I arrived home by Ryueen.

Ryueen.: Listen here Anos, here's the plan. . .

Anos.: Do I have to hear it? It will most likely be boring.

Ryueen.: I'm gonna ignore that and countinue. Anyways wanna team up against Katsuragi's class?

Arisu.: Fufu! Baldy can't take even Snake on. How will you take on Dragon Boi and Anos?

Ryueen.: (Loli, I am so happy Yamadead tripped you)

Anos.: Why not? The fact that thoose guys even have to pay us just adds to the fun.

Ryueen.: Yeah, I remember watching your stupid *ss video about the 200 CP to Katsuragi. No need to remind me.

Anos.: See how famous I am? Even you watch me.

Ryueen.: F*ck off.

Ryueen.: F*ck off.

-timeskip to next day-

Ayanokouji's pov.:

Now it is Friday, another specially boring exam. How nice. However let's deal with this so I can rest in peace again.

Yukimara.: Specially Boring Exam?

Ayanokouji&WR.: (I have to agree with myself/Masterpiece)

Fuka.: It is boring to me.

MMG.: Sorry guys, Sae couldn't come so I have to replace her in the meanwhile.

Ichinose.: Why couldn't she come?

MMG.: The chairman asked to have a talk with her. She is busy with that.

MMG.: Anyways here is how the Exam will look like. All of you have answer this 1000 Point test, then based of your scores you will be partnered with your exact opposite. For example if Kanzaki scores 1000 and Kushida scores 0 then they will be partnered up.

Ike.: Kushida-chan would ne-

Kushida.: (F*ck this sh*t) Ike go and die in a ditch, you perverted moron!

Ichika.: Finally something leaves your mouth that is useful two faced!

MMG.: After this test you guys can write a 100 Point test towards the other classes of your choice in order to get CP.-s from them. However you guys can be attacked too so be aware that this is a Free-For-All.

Ryuuen.: Except right now. Me and Anos is going to dump Johhny into the ocean.

MMG.: On Monday you guys will have to complete the 100 point test, if you guys get one. If not a single duo is expelled then you guys win 250 CP. and the class that gave you that paper loses 250 CP.

MMG.: In order to not get expelled the duo must score a combined 100 out of the 200 they can achive.

MMG.: Any questsions?

Anos.: What if I get another class expelled?

Every student.: Then goodbye Class B.

Arisu.: Bye Baldie!

MMG.: No you won't! You can't just eradicate the entire grade!

Anos.: Why? In the school's perspective they were defective.

MMG.: Some got PTSD just by hearing your name in the upper grades. You are like the next Nagumo.

Manabu.: Anos is a clown?

Kurumi.: Anos is a clown?

Fuka.: Only Na-clown-mu

Class.: *laughs*

MMG.: Anyways you will now write the test, going to the toillet is acceptable, eat or drinking is allowed but no talking.

MMG.: *gives out the papers* It's around 10:17. You guys will have time till 14:17. Good luck. And I will go out and buy some McDonald's cause I can. *leaves*

Ichinose.: Okay then? Good luck to all of you.

Yeah, anyways let's see the questsions.

1. Name the distance between Earth and Moon!

Ryueen.: The same as Suzune's chance of getting to Class A without Monster

2. How fast is lightspeed?

Ichika.: As fast as Ayanokouji-senpai

3. Which orange was 1st? The colour or the fruit?

Yagami.: (Color obviously)

Really? That's the best they got? Easy shit! I learnt theese before I was 10.

*after an hour*

Done! It's finally over! No more bullsh*t!
Khmm. I think it will be 1000/1000. Not that I expect anything else.

After I put my papers on the teacher's desk, Anos&Kurumi soon followed and placed theirs on mine.

At 13:30 MMG returned. By this time some were done with their tests but most was still working on it.

After 14:00 ended we collected our papers and gave us an empty paper.

MMG.: Write your 100 questsions on this paper and the school will collect it. You guys have time till 15:00. I will be watching.

Kanzaki.: which class should we attack? If we are gonna attack anyone at all?

Everyone.: We already know.

Katsuragi.: Goodbye guys, it was fun while it lasted.

Anos.: We will do Class B.

Ichinose.: Why them?

Anos.: Cause Ryueen will also attack them. Class B won't have time to finish both tests.

Ayanokouji.: You really plan to get the entire class expelled?

Arisu.: Only Kamuro is worth to save. Expell the rest.

Beer-chan.: f*ck you! I would rather be expelled then be around you.

Arisu.: That's why I want you near me.

Kurumi.: And that Jahiko guy. He is. . . You know what. Just expell him

Ayanokouji.: Gay? Loser? Class D material? Retard? Asshole? Crap? Inbred moron? Green haired b*tch? (I just used every insult I knew in my dictionary)

Nanase.: (Never knew he could swear)

Horikita.: First time hearing you swear.

Kei.: *cow noises* Kiyobaka! Language!

Hiyori.: (Book body must have personal issues with that guy. Never heard him swear before. Perhaps a book can calm him down?)

Ichika.: Go Senpai! Tell him where he belongs

Yagami.: (Even I am suprised)

Atsuomi.: (This school is a good influence on him)

After some time the questsions were ready to go and all done.

1. Who is the 1st Rothchild from the "House of Rothchild"?

Ayanokouji.: Mayer Amschel Rothchild (1744-1812)

2. Who financed the women's rights momment in the 70's?

Yagami.: Mostly the Rockafeller family

3. Who wrote "Fire in the Mind of Men"?

Hiyori.: I never heard of that book!

Ayanokouji.: James Billington

Hiyori.: Can you tell me about how you know this?

Ayanokouji.: Later I will.
.
.
.
100. Who voiced Bugs Bunny?

Manabu.: Eric Bauza

Ichinose.: We are done sensei!

MMG.: That was fast it took you all about 34 minutes. Not that it matters. Now, enjoy the weekends and prepare cause at Monday you guys will probably be writing some 100 point tests.

Hiyori.: Okay Sensei! I'm going to the library you coming Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji.: Sure!

-This will be in the next chapter so you guys have to wait. TIMESKIP!-

Ayanokouji's pov.:

Sae.: Okay everyone, now is the time when it gets revealed if you guys will do any 100 point tests.

Sae.: *pulls out a paper* Class A won't do tests, Class B has to do two tests, Class C has to do one test.

Ichinose.: It seems we won't be doing anything for how long again?

Sae.: It is around 9:45 so you guys have time to rest untill 11:00. 1 hour and 15 minutes. Quite a long time.

-Meanwhile in Class C-

Ryueen.: Okay, this was Katsuragi's class's attack meaning I don't wanna see anyone fail.

Albert.: Got it boss!

Ishizaki.: It will be easy. I mean when looking at the test,

1. How large is Katsuragi's balls?

Everyone.: *signs* Yahiko

Sakagami.: Can we focus on the test? Also no talking.

Ryueen.: I think we all know who's questsion that is. Yahidead.

Ayanokouji.: (if I could laugh)

Sakagami.: Yeah, the clown of Class B now get to work!

-Class B-

Katsuragi.: Don't panic guys! I'm sure we can do this. I promise that no-one gets expelled toda-

Yahiko.:  Questsion 69 is asking me about How much of a disappointment Yahiko is.

Katsuragi.: Just write something like "huge" or something.

Yahiko.: *sad retard noises*

Kamuro.: Just write "huge". Not like anyone will disagree.

-skipping to the results-

Sae.: Now, let me reveal the result of the Exam.

Class A.:
From 1556 to 1806 CP (Won 250 by succesful attack)
Expelled.: None
(Got +418 by expelled Class B, overall.: 2224 CP)

Class B.:
From 1336 to 836 CP (Lost 750 by failed attack, failed defense x2)
Expelled.: ALL
(distribution of remaining CP between the other 2 classes 50/50)

Class C.:
From 802 to 1302 CP (Won 500 by succesful attack&defense)
Expelled.: None
(Got +418 by expelled Class B, overall.: 1720)

Ryueen.: As a wise man with a Bugatti in Romania once said, "GET F*CKED" Katsuragi! You took the L ride to L land.

Sae.: Now Anos, please tell me you didn't have a hand in this.

Ayanokouji.: It was Horikita's plan so he is innocent. He is just a puppet of our great leader Horikita.

Ryueen.: Yeah, it is Suzune's plan! I am packing my bags cause I am next. Her compass will pierce my head. Sooo scary!

Horikita.:

Anos.: Why? Not like there will be more competetors against us.

Sae.: Atleast tell me what you did.

Sae.: Am I blind? It's easy to know what he did.

Anos.: Easy, I teamed up with Dragon Boi and targeted Class B so they won't have time to make it to all questions within time limit and then all I had to do was make our questsions harder.

Ichinose.: How much time did it take for you to plan this? 1 minute?

Anos.: 10 sec.

Sae.: So you just expelled an entire class for the 2nd time and within a minute of planning?

Anos.: Yes

Koenji.: *chad face*

-in the student council-

Kiriyama.: That guy DID IT AGAIN!

Akane.: President, I know he is a good guy but we have to stop him! Next is that Ryueen guy's class! There hasn't been a one class grade in the history of the school!

SCP.: But what he did wasn't against the law. Why should we do anything against him?

Nagumo.: President with all due respect I agree with them. That guy is terrifying! He's the Chuck Norris of AHNS!

-in Class C-

Ryueen.: kukuku, how brutal he could be! I taught this will be like -500 CP. of Katsuragi's class but they got rekted.

L club.: They took the L.

Albert.: Boss we have more than 1700 CP now!

Class.: *claps for Ryueen*

Ryueen.: Do you all remember how you all disliked me? It is not like that anymore I belive. Today We are class B, tomorrow Class A.

Music group.: Never gonna get it, never gonan get it

Ichika.: Kushida     her revenge

Music group.: Never gonna get it, never gonan get it

Ayanokouji.: Ryueen   Class A's leader title

Music group.: Never gonna get it, never gonan get it

Ryueen.: Loli      her walking ability

Music group.: Never gonna get it, never gonan get it

.
.
.
.
.
.

-chapter ends-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14K 549 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
4K 204 6
One-Shot Book (Mainly dabbles in crossovers) Been around the COTE community for a year or two, reading and lurking within the shadows, and now, I hav...
101K 2.5K 16
a very normal cote reaction fanfic. Takes place after Y2 V4