His Highness Of Hell

By Wandering_Alma5

Going through life without a lover, Aubrey gets to the end of her life...with nothing. Frustrated and alone... More

𖠋Aesthetics + Tattoos𖠋
🛑WARNING🛑
PLAYLIST!!!
♡PROLOGUE♡
Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: Abby
Chaper 3: Aspen Tree
Chapter 4: Ivan
Chapter 5: Orchids
Chapter 6: Goodbye
Chapter 6: Home
Chaptwr 7: Castle
Chapter 8: Wake Up
Chapter 9: Devils Of Sin
Chapter 10: Balance
Chapter 11: Turn Around
Chapter 12: Unknown
Chapter 14: ♛
Chapter 15: Her Laugh
Chapter 16: Across The Gate
Chapter 17: Love Nothing More

Chapter 13: Ferb

8 0 5
By Wandering_Alma5

Aubrey's POV-

We walked. Than we walked some more. Than we walked an hour more. Than came some more walking.

Than guess what?

We. Walked. Some. More.

It was a shit tone of walking until Lucas, or as I called him 'Ferb' from
Phineas and Ferb cartoon show because he's so skinny, decides that I was being too slow and I deserved a rest.

I wasn't tired at all. I was. But I wasn't the one breathing heavily and stumbling over every tree root we came across.

That guy was definitely not in shape.

I wasn't either but spending days lifting heavy pots of flowers and plants for my mom did have its perks. Along with helping Marabella carry fruit had me build up a little muscle.

But as we had come to a stop under a frosted and wilted tree, and Ferb had shoved me to the base of the tree you sit down.

Ferb grunted as he sat down infront of me, my back to the tree and his to the forest. He was panting slightly and sweat was on every inch of his sucky stick like body.

I wonder if I could beat him up.

"You can rest for a few minutes baby I know it's a long walk" he smiled. "But trust me I know we are heading in the right direction!" His smile was cheery but huffed out as he had been out of breath.

Ferb was delusional as ever becuase from the hours we had walked I actually knew some things about him.

One, he loved to talk about himself. Two, he was a compulsive liar which was pretty self explanatory since he was the one nearly about to pass out from walking so much. But finally three is that he had major attitude issues, like that boy could not go a single second without flirting his ego into my face.

Disgusting prick.

We sat in silence as the forest was dead calm, to calm.

From all my years of going into forests with my mom I knew none were supposed to be this still and quiet.

There were no leaves falling, no birds chirping there wasn't even any wind to brush the sand under our feet.

It was like we were lost in time which I seemed to have felt a lot in my time after death.

"Why are we heading in this direction?" I asked just for the sake to pass the time.

I didn't like casual chat with my kidnapper but honestly what was the worst the happen to me? I was already dead there wasn't much else to happen to me.

A pinch from a bruise on my back reminded me that there was such things worse than death.

He looked at me for a second as if contemplating to say it or not.

But eventually he spilled; like he always did. "We are going to a city I heard of out here" he mentioned.

He did speak about a city a few times while we walked but when I asked more about it he just threatened to hurt me if I talked about it.

"What city?"

He glared at me but I only raised a brow.

The hell you gonna do to me skinny boy? You may have been a killer on earth but here you have nothing but a skinny ass. I had thought but I didn't dare say out loud.

He glared harder but I only continued to stare right back at him.

A minute went by of him glaring darkly at me, me in repose to just stare back at him.

He crumbled, again.

I'm starting to wonder if he's actually a serial killer because no way is he letting me boss him around this easily.

Simp.

"There is a king out here named King Mino. He...." he paused as if gathering his words up. "He's as to would say the king of this land"

I fought the urge to give him a deadpan look.

"He lives in his city called Mino city. He's a very proudful man, he always gloats but don't worry you won't have to ever meet him sweetness."

Oh boy I'm so fucking excited.

Is this guy serious?

He shouldn't be in hell he should be in a mental asylum.

I stayed silent in reply as he glared at me for a second before he smiled. The smile sent a shiver down my spine.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them as he continued to stare at me. It was as if his stare burned all the skin off my bones; I felt self conscious.

Why is he looking at me like that?

AN/ I should probably add a
🛑WARNING🛑 here cause it's about to get a bit violent is but it's not to detailed. Just be carful or skip if you don't like❤️

My unspoken question was answered when he scooted closer to me, his legs touching mine. I tensed as he ran a hand on my arms lightly.

I flinched when he ran his hand over a bruise on my bisep; which caused him to smile wider like he was happy with my pain.

"Once we get to the city we will be safe" he whispered to me as his hand trailed to my shoulder, fiddling with a strand of my hair.

I didn't know what to do so I stayed still.

He tilted his head at me and his eyes flashed with curiosity. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and goosebumps rose on my skin.

Stop.

He smiled and trailed his hand to my cheek.

Stop it.

His fingers touched my nose before grazing my lips. I pulled my head away from him but his smile only grew.

He scooted closer to me, his chest touching my legs and I squeezed my arms around myself harder.

At that point I wasn't even breathing as his face was inches away from mine. All I could see was his face and everything else was blocked by his hand on the side of my temple.

"Can you back up?" I asked in a shaky tone, fear pooling in my stomach.

When he didn't move I went to pull away from him; being extremely uncomfortable with him touching and being close to me but his lips crashing onto mine caused me to still everything in my entire body.

After a second my body caught up to my mind and I kicked him off me roughly, the remaining feeling of his lips on mine lingered and I almost gagged at it.

He flew a few feet from my legs shoving him back so hard; but after staying down for a second he sat up and stared at me with a deranged madness.

Mistake. Mistake. Mistake. My mind had chanted but I couldn't even pull my thoughts together fast enough to react to his first punch, then the second and then the third.

And than all I felt was pain.

There was a punch to my face, multiple to my stomach and a few to my arms. Anywhere he could reach where I wasn't trying to block he was punching me.

"You stupid bitch! Why did you do that! Don't you ever do that again!" He had screamed into my ear before standing up and kicking me in the ribs.

I curled up into myself but all that did was direct his blows to my legs which hurt just as bad.

I was sobbing on the ground, not understanding what I was meant to do than.

Everything in my mind was screaming at me.

Get up and run!

Get up and fight!

Get up and fight back!

But I couldn't.

My legs were sore and my mind was weak along with my ribs that were screaming with pain so loud I was screaming too.

And than everything fell silent.

I didn't know if I passed out or if he stopped; but eventually everything went still again.

And finally time stopped again and I was fell in a blissful pain.

I kinda hate this chapter cause I tried to make it atleast a little funny to lighten the mood but it didn't work cause my jokes and humor are shit💀

Im sorry if the scenes were terrible but her not fighting back wasn't apart of her character but I needed her not to fight back for plot reasons😭😭it's all for the plot I swear!

It took me like a week o write this one chapter💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.8K 53
*Completed but unedited* Lilith is haunted by ghouls; they pull her hair, hang from her clothes, and try to hurt her as often as possible. Lucas is...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
737K 35.6K 23
"I want a queen to rule by my side." Azazel looked at me like he couldn't believe I was the ruler of Hell. "... My lord, you have ruled alone for tho...