Moments | bllk

By Asha16050

Head-cannons and one-shots of your favourite blue lock guys. "I love you right up to the moon-and back." More

Intro
New Part Timer- various
Been a while- Yoichi Isagi
Love Language pt.1
Love languages Pt.2
Assumptions - Jinpachi Ego
One rainy day - Itoshi Rin
Part timers- feelings
Match Days
Moth to a flame-Nagi, Reo
Brother's Best Friend-Rin Itoshi

Date Ideas (Pt 1?)

174 6 0
By Asha16050

Surprise dates the blue lock men would plan in early dating stage.
 Nagi, Reo, Isagi, Rin, Sae, Bachira and Kaiser.

Nagi Seishiro 

Now we all know Nagi is the type to much rather stay home, order pizza, play games, watch movies and just cuddle with his s/o but I just see him always being the more introverted one in the relationship so on this occasion he decides to do things more 'your' way.

He probably had this random thought on some vacation or on your birthday and went along with it. He definitely rung up Reo to ask for ideas and in the end decided he's just going to follow something the both of you would love. 

He ended up buying a single..yes a single flower instead of a bouquet after Reo forced him to and honestly that was adorable. It's probably even a lily or something. This would genuinely surprise you. Your introverted lazy boyfriend standing in front of your door after simply texting you to get ready with a flower in his hand and dressed so dreamy. 

He doesn't say much about the plans as he just drags you along with him, your first stop would be (no surprise) an arcade, after playing games for a while he probably couldn't decide and opted for a classic, a movie! 

The movie is probably a drama or action. Buying popcorn you both sit down in your seats, while you're engrossed in the movie you probably notice soft white hair rested on your shoulder as he falls asleep after some while. 

Reo Mikage

Now this man is the type to absolutely spoil you. Gifts are literally his love language and as much as you say no to him he won't stop. So one day, when you were both finally free from work and had the whole day together Reo tells you to come over. 

He has this whole thing planned top to bottom, he even bought a dress for you which you once told him looked pretty so you could wear it today. As you come in he presents you with a cute teddy bear, a bouquet of roses and your favourite chocolate bar. 

The evening leads to something high class as rich as this man is. He has booked a table at a new Italian place which has gone viral. After lunch he takes you on a drive near lake finally arriving and taking you on a boat ride. You fed the cute geese there and just sat talking for a while. 

The day ended with you both just taking a stroll near his house as he finally drops you off at your house with a shy kiss. 

Isagi Yoichi

Isagi is a shy guy, usually kind of reserved. Dates with him are always casual and general dates, planned unplanned both. After one of his matches and your exams which you both did great at he decides to do something special to celebrate. 

You both were genuinely very tired and didn't have the energy to go out as usual so he was decided to just stay home. Now this man takes up a challenge about anything and will die to finish it. He already told you before hand to come over. 

When you do go to his house your greeted with Isagi smiling brightly and proudly as he drags you in. The living room looks literally transformed. Now with all the money he earns playing football his house is already very pretty. He has set up a sunset lamp and only the chandelier light seems to glow as the house is a comforting orangish hue. You gawk at him surprised as he seats you at the sofa before bringing out blankets. 

This man spent the whole day trying to cook. He didn't really know how to- so it was a work in progress before he could finally make a good batch of Japanese curry, some shrimp tempura and fried rice, a delicious and gentle meal. He also has rented out your favourite movies as you both enjoy dinner, seated under the blankets on a Scream or disney marathon. You end up spending the night there wrapped in blankets on the couch together. 

Itoshi Rin

Now Rin already has a bad time showing his emotions so it's usually you who would plan stuff as dates or be the more proactive one. He really just wanted to show how much you meant to him after Shidou made fun of him and he realized this. 

He'd be the type to tell you to go to a location because he has work and would like your help. You're still confused as to what work he could possibly have in a cafe. He finally confesses to this just being a date which was enough to melt your heart a bit coming from your stubborn boyfriend. 

You both enjoy some coffee and snacks as you both chat about general things. After this Rin says doesn't say much and just makes you follow him as you don't know what's suddenly wrong with the boy. You both arrive at a book store, end up reading a bit and he buys you books you want. While returning home he hands you a little bag and tells you to only open this when you reach home with a blush on his face.

Still confused about the day's events you open up the bag after freshening up to find a bracelet with glass beads and small charms with a silver wrist. There's also a letter in which Rin has written all the stuff he'd have a hard time saying about how much he adores and appreciates you.

Itoshi Sae

Whatever you say, this beautiful man is still a menace. You both recently had a big fight and hadn't made up yet and he felt guilty because it was obviously his fault. He only realized this after his male ego calmed down. So now here he is at your doorstep with heavy rain pouring outside and a guilty look. 

He promises to make it up to you as you look at him with a mix of surprise, rage and sadness. He would finally end up convincing you with the disheartened look on his face. He brought 2 umbrellas as he walks you to the car. No words spoke as he drives. As much as a jerk he can be, he can also be that nice if he tries. 

As you both arrive at your destination after the rain has stopped and it's only light drizzle you enter the park where he takes you to this small Greek dome type structure under which there's a table laid out with picnic food, as surprised as you are to see this you're more shocked when Sae turns around to hold your hand with the most sincere apology he could muster, you just hugged him for this. 

The date then ended up going good. You enjoyed the meal, talked much having missed each other the past 2 days.

Meguru Bachira 

Bachira is a spontaneous, exciting and random person in general so it's not a huge surprise when you get a call from your boyfriend at 9 pm.. to get ready. A midnight date.. yay??So basically Bachira found out there's a festival a few kms away from your house.. few being 15 so of course his first thought is to ask you out for a date. 

You both arrive at the festival to be greeted with vivid colours, bustling crowds, gorgeous stalls and delicious aroma. Going through the crowd you play plenty of games, Bachira doesn't leave any stall without winning (He spends a lot of money trying) Every time he lost he would throw a fit and try again, handing all the prizes to you. When you're both done with the games he finally realizes your hands were full of stuff as he takes some to hold himself. 

For dinner you grab random food around, from skewers to loaded french fries and even some spicy noodle dishes. Then comes shopping for random things you both found special and especially at these cheap rates. The night ends with you both sitting in a magic show, needless to say you reach home pretty..late but this is one of the things you loved about him.

Michael Kaiser

Kaiser is the type to show you off and show off to you.. You can't tell me otherwise. He's big on the PDA and loves treating you like his queen. He already told you he'd be taking you for a date on Christmas but said what you'd do was a secret. 

You were ready wearing a cute sweater and a cloak as he had told you to dress warm. The majestic man laughs all the time without telling you what you're doing and that's when you arrive at an ice rink. Neither of you know how to ice skate.. so he has booked a couple's class for you..how nice. 

It was already embarrassing enough for you but Kaiser has no shame. He would drag you in clinging to you the whole time while actually trying to learn. Now this man strives to be perfect. Any time he made a mistake he would curse and blame it on the poor instructors and if you did a mistake he'd give a smirk and help to teach you except he'd also fail miserably. In the end you both do end up gradually skating without help holding hands. 

Then going back to your apartment you both exchange gifts and have a typical christmas dinner along with classic home alone movies. 

Can't have Sae without some angst :> Feel free to request stuff! I'm posting again ig :'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 670 10
❝i mean.. you could always have us both as boyfriends.❞ ―in which your two best friends who are always teasing you. started: 9.6.23 ended: --
9.3K 618 8
The story of how a young man learns to fall in love with soccer through a program named Blue Lock.
43.7K 2.6K 19
"a blue gun to kill? wtaf." fem! reader | yakuza! au. ©SEN. ❚ JUNE 2023.
489K 15.2K 69
"an angel from heaven." bllk x f! reader oneshots for you to binge-read 🤍 ©SEN. ❚ DEC 2022.