lavender haze (drew starkey)

By 1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS

"I just wanna stay in that lavender haze" social media x real life drew starkey x fem oc lowercase intended ... More

note
1(introduction)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
epilogue

34

1.2K 18 1
By 1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS

wednesday, 08/02/23

In just 2 hours I will be rehearsing for an Eras Tour surprise song. I chose 'God is a Woman' to sing acoustically with Taylor. I think this song will sound amazing on the piano. Many people know it, so they can sing along too!

Drew and I are currently out for lunch and we are going shopping after. I procrastinated too much and forgot to get an outfit for tomorrow, so that is what we are shopping for. I have my pink Versace heels that I know I want to wear but I don't have anything else.

As we left the restaurant, a girl came up to us and asked for a picture. "I love you guys!!" She says and I wanna cry. Drew flips me off and she flips the camera off. I hit Drew in the arm and sternly say, "Drew! Don't do that." I ask her for her instagram and follow her and then tag her on my story.

@aspenhale posted a new story, 08/02/23:

(obviously pretend this is aspen and not odessa)
seen by @harperjohnson, @drewstarkey, and 12.7 million others
liked by @harperjohnson, @drewstarkey, and 2.5 million users

@harperjohnson posted a new story, 08/02/23:

seen by @aspenhale, and 14k others
liked and reposted by @aspenhale

time jump

I just finished up rehearsal with Taylor and I can't wait for tomorrow!! My outfit is cute, I will be announcing her 2nd leg, and I will be singing with her. Could tomorrow get any better?!

@asparagus posted a new story to close friends, 08/02/23:

seen by @gracieabrams, @tooswift, and 8 others
liked by @tooswift and 3 users

the next day, 08/03/23

Ahhhh! I am so excited for today I can even explain it. It doesn't even feel real right now. Maybe it will kick in once I am on stage.

I have to get to the stadium at 5:30 to go over the final things and to triple check that my in-ears and set up works. Then I will head to the box to watch Miss. Gracie again with everyone. I will head backstage before the 1989 set and get ready.

You may be thinking, 'Aspen, why are you wearing platform heels to a concert?' Babe, I can wear heels ANYWHERE! I have built up a tolerance to them... and they are just too cute not to wear!

time jump

Finally, the time has arrived. Drew and I head to the stadium in our rental car. "I am so happy for you Asp. Living your dream." Drew says as he TRIES to keep his eyes on the road. He almost ran a red light. "Thank you Drew! I am loving life right now." I reach for his hand and hold it.

I think I love him. I am afraid to tell him because it seems too early. I don't want to rush things because I want this to last forever. I stare at him as he drives and I admire his features. He is stunning.

We get to the stadium and—thankfully—get a parking spot in the front. I start jumping in my seat because I am so excited. "Woah! Calm down Aspen." Drew laughs and turns the car off.

I jump out of the car and take a pic of the stadium.

@aspenhale posted a new story, 08/03/23:

seen by @taylorswift, @drewstarkey, and 13.0 million others
liked by @taylorswift

We go backstage and I give Taylor a big hug. I introduce her to Drew and she gives him a hug too. "It is so nice to finally meet you Drew! Aspen has told me ALL about you." She smirks at me and starts to lead us to the set up area. Drew quirks an eyebrow and I just roll my eyes and walk away.

After everything is confirmed, me and Drew head to see Gracie before we have to go back to the box. "Heyyy Gracie boo!" I say as I also wish her good luck and give her a hug.

Drew and I go to the box and I sit down with water to hydrate. I always like to drink lots of water before I sing so that I can have the best voice possible. I saw Emma Stone and went to say hi. I love her movies so I had to introduce myself.

"I obviously know who you are! You are amazing and I love your music!" Emma says sweetly and I might die from how kind she is.

@aspenhale posted a new story, 08/03/23:

seen by @drewstarkey, @emmastone, and 19.89 million others
liked by 5.3 million users

@drewstarkey posted a new story, 08/03/23:

seen by @aspenhale, @taylornation, and 3.6 million others
liked by @aspenhale

@aspenhale posted a new story, 08/03/23:

seen by @drewstarkey, @gracieabrams, and 14.4 million others
liked by 5.6 million users

The folklore set just ended and now I had to head backstage. I give Drew a kiss on the cheek and leave the box. Once backstage, the crew begins to hook me up and I put in my in-ears.

Taylor is currently singing Shake it Off and I was dancing and singing along. I don't care what anyone says, I fucking adore this song. It really gets me in a good mood.

Taylor finishes the 1989 set and gets to me to put on her red dress. I grab the microphone from one of the crew members and thank them. She takes a few sips of water and we talk for a bit before she heads back out.

I hear Taylor speaking to the crowd. "Welcome to the acoustic set!" The crowds cheers loudly and my heart is thumping. She says her speech that she always says and then she changes it up a bit. She sings "I Can See You" and I want to cry because I LIVE for that song. After she sings, people are expecting her to go to the piano but she doesn't just yet.

"So, I... how do I put this? This tour has been one of the greatest things to happen in my life and it has achieved so much throughout these recent months. Many of you, have been wondering if there would be another US leg. Since I didn't do certain places that many of you are from."
*CHEERING FROM EVERY SINGLE PERSON BECAUSE TEHY THINK THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING

"And because I am a people pleaser... I have decided to go back on tour next fall!!!"
*MORE CRAZY CHEERS

"And... I also wanted to have an opener that I haven't had before. So... if you would please direct your attention to the back."
*EVERYONE GETS QUITE

The crew finally gives me a signal and they open the doors to the stage. The lights are almost blinding me but I adjust to them and begin my ascent to Taylor. The cheers get louder and louder as people begin to realize who it is and that I will be the opener next year.

I wave to everyone and give big smiles. This is so awesome. I reach Taylor and give her a big hug. "Hi guys!" I exclaim and the crowd is so deafening. Taylor and I exchange looks and I begin to ask the crowd a question.

"Is it ok if we play one of my songs for you guys?" I ask and so many cheers erupt. I set the microphone in the stand and sit on the stool. I hit random notes on the piano and look at Taylor to give her the signal that I am going to start. I play the first few notes of "God is a Woman" and then begin to sing.

"You, you love it how I move you
You love it how I touch you, my one
When all is said and done
You'll believe God is a woman"

The crowd cheers at first and then begins to sing along. It was so cool how even though they were here for Taylor, they knew all the words to MY song. Oh goodness, I'm gonna cry again.

"You'll believe God is a woman!" We finish the song and the crowd goes nuts again. I give Taylor a hug and she says in my ear, "I am so incredibly proud of you, Aspen!!" I say thank you and kiss her in the cheek.

"Bye everyone!! Thank you so much!! Maybe see some of you next year!" I leave the stage and go back to the box. What a night!

"You were so good!" Drew hugs me and then gives me a quick kiss. I say thanks and we go back to listen to her play Maroon. I can't believe I got it again!

@aspenhale posted a new story, 08/03/23:

seen by @taylornation, and 13.87 million others

time jump to after concert

liked by @aspenhale, @drewstarkey, and 38.4 million others
@taylorswift Turns out it's NOT the end of an era😝Miami, New Orleans, Indy, and Toronto: The Eras Tour is coming to you in 2024 with @aspenhale! Verified fan registration for all shows is open now - visit TaylorSwift.com for more information
tagged: @aspenhale

view comments

@apsenhale yayyyyyyyyyy🎉🎉so honored to be doing this with you tay tay🩷
↪️@taylorswift liked a comment

liked by @taylorswift, @drewstarkey, and 20.3 million others
@aspenhale WOW!!!! i am so so so honored to be though for this! this was such a fun night and thank you taylor for allowing me to sing with you in front of your AMAZING FANS🩷🩷thank you fellow swifties for your support tonight!!!
tagged: @taylorswift and @taylornation

view comments

@user45 wait? does this mean she won't be doing a tour??😭

following count: 89 million

authors note:
suuupppeerrrr long chapter guys
hope you liked it!!!
i loved making this one🩷
so excited to come up with her concert outfits
(i love fashion)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.1K 26
gillian cline's career is starting off strong. a new journey with unexpected turns and twists begins. what will happen when she suddenly falls for on...
55.4K 810 47
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔱: A Social Media Story with Jacob Elordi. Will their love endure the digital storm? started: jan 14 finished: feb 10 #1 -posts #1 -p...
140K 2.6K 45
"if they call me a slut, you know it might be worth in for once" {drew starkey x fem!oc} {social media fic}
243K 1.9K 69
Just some imagines of my husband 😩