š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

By KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... More

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“

1.1K 52 23
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 yall do is sit around all day." boogie glared at his family who sat on the couch when he walked in.

"where you been?!" heavyn questioned loudly. "obviously not here..." boogie walked into the kitchen, his sister followed him.

"you can't keep doing that." heavyn told. "doing what?" boogie opened the fridge and grabbed the milk.

He then reached for the cereal that was placed on the top of the fridge. "leave and not talk to nobody for almost two weeks." his sister explained.

"it wasn't two weeks." boogie defended. he dumped his cereal in the bowl and poured the milk.

"i said almost two weeks." heavyn clarified. "fuck." boogie blurted as he spilled some milk on the floor. he jumped back before the milk could get on his shoes.

"hand me dat." he pointed to the paper towels. heavyn glared at him before grabbing the roll of paper towels and throwing it at him.

"what is wrong with you." he fumbled with the roll almost dropping it from how hard she threw it.

"you don't know nobody down here and you never  at home c-" heavyn started but was cut off.

"you don't know who i know." boogie protested. "it don't matter, crazy shit happen all the time here and you moving careless." heavyn was referring to the La situation.

Heavyn didn't know La as well as sky, booka or even krissy did. La dying didn't effect her like it effected the people around her.

For her to truly understand how everybody was feeling she had to put herself in their shoes.

What if Boogie had been shot and killed? how would she feel? she asked herself those questions to help understand how they were feeling.

They loved La just like she loved her brother and she couldn't imagine losing him like they lost La. Especially now seeing how it affected everyone.

"how i'm moving careless bro?" boogie grabbed his bowl and spoon and sat at the table. "not coming home for weeks and not telling nobody where you at." heavyn repeated.

"you could've told anyone, you could've told GG and it would've been fine." she added.

"this what you fail to realize sister ..." he paused to eat some cereal. "im grown and you..." he pointed at her.

"ain't my mama." boogie smiled sarcastically. "you know what? fuck it." heavyn walked away.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘 12s

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐇𝐄 wanna go on another date." heavyn told. "so what's the problem?" saniya placed a fry in her mouth.

"how many more dates before ... you know?" heavyn gave her a weird look. "what?" saniya was confused.

"like how many more dates before he try some?" heavyn further explained.

"try what?" saniya was still confused.

"to fuck." heavyn blurted. "ohhhh." saniya's eyes widened as she finally understood what heavyn was trying to say.

"i mean the third date is when shit usually go down." saniya told.

"we on the third date." heavyn explained. "might as well fuck em." saniya shrugged.

"i haven't did anything in so long." heavyn thought aloud. "that's a good reason why you should do it." saniya smiled.

"ion think im ready for this." heavyn worried.

"um why not ?" saniya wondered. "i- i just... i don't know." heavyn struggled to get her thoughts out.

"i say just vibe and if some happen let it happen." saniya suggested.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 boogie knocked on sky's door. "come in." she said from the other side.

"wassup." he greeted as he walked in her room.

"where you been??" sky squinted her eyes at the boy. boogie shook his head a little and went to sit next to her.

"i really wanna know." sky added when he grew quiet. "i been around, here and there." he told.

"here and there??" she looked at his crazily.

"why you interrogating me bruh?" boogie laughed nervously. "i'm just joking around, i missed you." sky smiled.

"i missed you." boogie returned.

he was so nervous he couldn't look the girl in her eyes. his head hung low.

"wassup with you?" sky looked at him weirdly. "nothing ... i just-" he paused.

"im sorry." he added.

"for what?" sky held a confused expression. "not being there for you."

"boog-" sky started but he cut her off.

"before you got shot i wasn't around, now im finna tell you some and i hope i don't fuck everything up." he had finally looked up and locked eyes with her.

"i always wanted you. since we was little i wanted you bruh." he laughed.

"and it was like a lil crush n shit. but when we moved in that's shit got deeper and i seen you was with von so i distanced myself." Boogie explained.

"i never wanted are bond to change, that was never my intention. when you got shot i disappeared."

"i was scared to face you, i couldn't imagine losing you and you ain't even know how i felt. im tired of disappearing i wanna be here with you and help you with whatever." He assured.

"if you don't feel the same then it's cool, just be my homie again." Boogie smiled a little.

sky didn't respond at first. it took her a minute to process everything. sky knew she was off von so she thought what harm could possibly be done?

she pulled boogie closer to her by his shirt and kissed him. he immediately kissed back.

his hand roamed up and down her body as they kissed. he went down to kiss her neck.

"ah" sky hissed in pain. "im sorry." he stopped what he was doing.

"you hit my shoulder." she laughed.

"what the fuck man, you all crippled n shit." he laughed as he added the joke.

sky was lowkey happy she couldn't have sex at the moment. she had finally gotten over von and definitely wasn't ready for sex yet.

"it ain't by choice!" sky defended. "yea yea whatever." boogie went back to lay next to her in the bed.

"so wassup with us now?" sky wondered aloud.

"ion know man, we just vibin." he threw his arms around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 12.6K 51
" ššœššŽššŽ šš’šš–ššŠ šš”šš’šš•šš•ššŽšš› šš‹ššžšš š™ø šššš˜šš ššššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—ššššœ, š™ø ššŒššŠššššŒšš‘ šš¢šš˜ššž šš šš’šš ššŽšš– š™ø šš“ššžššœšš šš–šš’šššš‘šš šš”šš’šš•šš• ššŽšš–." PSA: READ AT...
2.2K 30 20
"š—œš—» š˜š—µš—² š—ŗš—¶š—±š—±š—¹š—² š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š—»š—¶š—“š—µš˜, š—š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—°š—®š—¹š—¹ š—ŗš˜† š—»š—®š—ŗš—² š—¶š—ŗ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜€ š˜š—¼ š˜š—®š—ŗš—²" - š—˜š—¹š—¹š—² š——š˜‚š—µš—²Ģ€
37K 1.1K 15
š€ šŠš¢š§š  š•šØš§ šŒšššŸš¢šš š’š­šØš«š²
407K 13.8K 52
š™€š™‰š˜¼š™ˆš™Šš™š™€š˜æ ; š˜¼š™›š™›š™šš™˜š™©š™šš™™ š™—š™® š™Øš™©š™§š™¤š™£š™œ š™›š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œš™Ø š™¤š™› š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™–š™™š™¢š™žš™§š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£, š™¤š™§ š™›š™–š™Øš™˜š™žš™£š™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£.