Another one? (SMG4 and SMG3...

By AlexisKindness

So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made t... More

Info!
New world
Mario lost his liver?!
The video ends when no one is watching it.
Mario goes Bowling!
All I want for Christmas is for Mario to freakin' behave!
Mario updates his data plan and I get a new phone!
Mario bakes a cake and so do I!
VINES or short stories...
Staying home for the day
Mario goes on a diet!
Mario, SMG4, and I play Slendytubbies 2
Mario goes fishing!
SMG4...Are you okay?
Mario goes to Ohio
Mario steals the..THE WHAT?!
Mar10 day!
Some drawings i did of SMG5's emotions
It's gotta be perfect... Pt.1
Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2
Waking up...and spending time with SMG3!
Going on a road trip!
Different world!
Our new home!
A very safe and legal SMG4 show!
Every Luigi is personalized...
A dream?
Ginger bread houses
Mario breaks McDonald's ice cream machine...
Finally playing gmod
Going to a carnival!
Mario is fine
The Game Cube
...?
Relaxing...
We interrupt this broadcast
Have a picture
Not SCHOOL!!
School is boring but killing isn't! Also HOME!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Vine sor short stories 2.0
Western Spaghetti...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Im tired. But i aint stopping!
You made Mario do this
Let's go visit Peach!
THE NEW CASTLE (WOOOOOOO)
Three's browser history.
Ten...ten thousand+?!?
Watermelon man...
We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...
Mario goes coo-coo crazy
SMG4 kids
Have drawings/doodles I did
The lads play Shrek online
Forced to hold hands and telling the truth...
Trust no one..
(CLOSED) The questions for the WOTFI..
WOTFI: Its time to be spies!
Wonder flower!!...gross
The infestation...

They're back...

478 9 15
By AlexisKindness

Guess who's back~! Since there's not many show up of Four or Three in the next episode (The skibibi toilet) so...I thought that this is a good chance for me to write this!

______________

Today me, Four and Three decided to wash our kids together.

Three is to the right (left if in video pov) of me, washing eggdog really nice and gentle. I'm in the middle washing my kids,  Eggcat did make a fuss but I calmed them down, mini me is just relaxing in the tub as I scrub his head, he likes baths...eggcat...not so much. Four is to the left (right of watching video) and is having a hard a$$ time with Beeg.

Beeg did not get in the water and is fighting for his damn life. Four is struggling just to hold him still. I asked if he needed help but Four just chuckles and says 'I'm okay! I got this!' with a confidence smile. I look at Four worried so I opens my mouth to say something but then Four's phone ringed. Four picks it up while holding on to Beeg.

"What's up Mario, I'm kinda in the middle of something."

Thankfully I can hear what Mario is also saying.

"There's a weird sound coming out of the toilet"

"It's a toilet Mario, it makes sounds- " Four gets cut off by Beeg who is  starting to rage, "HEY! STOP THAT!"

"But listen! Its singing a catch tune!"

I can see Begg was getting more raged. "Beeg...calm down please..." I whispered, Beeg looked at me and glared at me. I glared back.

"Just, use it dude, it's fine-" Beeg takes out a rocket launcher, "HEY! ALRIGHT MARIO I GOTTA GO!"

Four gets cut off as Beeg actives launcher.

"HOLY SWEET CHEESE! Four you okay?!"

The smoke clears and I see Four with soot all over his face. He coughs, "uh..yea.." he then gets upset, "Beeg, what the heck?!"

"Blegh!"

"Here, Four you get cleaned and changed, I'll clean Beeg." I pick up Beeg, he struggles under my hold.

"A-are you sure? He can be a hand full." Four looks at me unsure.

"Pff- I got Eggcat in, I'm perfectly sure I can do it myself."

"Alright...call me if you need help..." Four leaves to wash himself.

"Alright Beeg, let's get you washed." I gently put Beeg in the water. Beeg try's to get out but I hold him still and began to wash his hair as soon as I got shampoo on my hand. Beeg starts to relax, "Belgh..."

Mini me response, "Bleh! Bleh bleh!"

"Blegh..." Beeg nods and finally calm down.

"Wow, I never thought you get Four's pet under control." Three remarks.

"Me either, whatever Mini me said must have made him realize and relax." I shrug.

After a bit of washing and drying the kids are clean. Four comes back looking refreshed.

"So..? Did Beeg get washed?"

"Yup! I got him washed!" I thumbs up.

Four let's out a sigh of relief. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

"You guys wanna hang out at my place? I got some new games I wanna try out!"

Three and Four nods.

"Sure, it's been awhile since we hanged out there." Three pets eggdog.

We decided to leave them at the show grounds and we head off to my home after waving goodbye.

_______________

"So then I said to her, 'Why are you acting like such a-'" I cut myself off when I see the state of my house. "WHAT THE F—K HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE?!"

Inside my house, is a mess. My pictures are on the floor broken, my couches and other plushie things are torn to shreds, glass is every and my house plants are on the ground, dirt everywhere...what happened?!

Four and Three looked just as surprised.

"Who could have done this..." I ask with my head down, wrapping my arms around me.

"We did..."

My breath hitched. That didn't sound like Three nor Four...it couldn't be.

I look up and see...

Were-Four and Vamp-Three staring at me with a grin.

"N-no... it can't be..."

Were-Four chuckles, "Oh~ it is! Your beloves have come to pick you up!"

"NO! I'm not going with you! My life is here!" I stand in front of my Four and Three.

"W-what?! Who are these guys and why do they look like us?!" Four ask, panicked and confused.

"Answers Five. Who are these...people...that destroyed your home?" Three ask sternly.

"They are different version of you who I met like- 21 chapters ago and their Five died, and when I showed up in their world they thought I was their Five but I wasn't. And they wanted to keep me with them so they can continue their relationship with me." I explain as fast as I can.

"WAIT WE'RE TOGETHER IN THEIR WORLD?!" Four and Three ask simultaneously, blushing hard.

"Yes and best thing for us to do is get away from them. Speaking of, How did you guys get here?"

"We came with this~" Vamp-Three takes out a familiar USB...wait-

"HANG ON A SECOND! THATS THE USB I TOOK FROM FOUR! HOW DID YOU GUYS GET IT!" I yell, taking out KBB.

"We found it with your scent on it. We plugged it into my computer and a portal appeared. We entered it and appeared in your house. Couldn't help ourselves and rummage through your house~" Were-Four explained.

"More like destroy it...Well go back to where you came from!" I lunge at Were-Four, and swished the knife at him. Were-Four dodges and grabs my wrists, causing me to drop the knife.

"No no no~ Don't touch me with that knife of yours~" Were-Four drags me closer to his face, but suddenly gets hit by an Eggcat (not my Eggcat). He drops me as Eggcat scratches his face. I hurriedly get up and run towards Four and Three.

They cover me and glare at the mystic selves.

"Stay away from Five a—holes!" Three spats.

"Yeah! Go back to where you guys were!" Four joins in.

"Grr..." Were-Four yanks the Eggcat off of him and throws the Eggcat somewhere else. "You can't keep him from us. We are much more better then you two. We love him with all our hearts~ It's hard not to love him~. I'm guessing you love him too?"

Four and Three look at each other nervously.

Vamp-Three come up from behind me and put a hand on my mouth. I try to say something but Vamp-Three beat me to it.

"Shhh...." He moves my bandanna down and bites my neck.

"Personal information bud." Three calmly says, "Why don't you guys leave...wait where's other me." Three looks behind him and sees Vamp-Three biting my neck.

"H-help.." I gasp out before passing out.

______________

"FIVE!" He growls, "GET OFF HIM!" Three rams the other him into the wall, Four picks up the unconscious Five and runs out of the house.

Were-Four chases after him, and thanks to being a werewolf, he's fast.

Four is panting and tripping but he doesn't stop for nothing because he doesn't want his other self to catch up. But he couldn't run forever. Were-Four jumps in front of him.

Four gets startled and trips. He crawls backward, holding onto Five for dear life.

"Just give me Five and we won't hurt you.." Were-Four bares his teeth and claws.

Four doesn't believe him. "N-no! You guys can't do this! Why are you doing this!"

Were-Four chuckles, "We lost our Five...your Five is perfect for us. He's just like our Five when he was alive."

"That doesn't give you the right to do this! Maybe..maybe your Five is alive in another way! Like something like you guys are?"

"If he was he would've came back to us! My Five loved us! He took care of us and fed us...I...you will never understand the grief we had when Five died..." Were-Four has tears in his eyes, lowering his arms and wrapping them around himself.

Four looks at his mystic self with pity. "I may not understand...but...you guys don't have to do this. Maybe we can help you?" Four offers with a smile.

Were-Four looks at him surprised and slowly takes his hand.

"There! Now we have to get back to-" Four gets knocked to the ground, dropping Five in the process.

Were-Four laughs, "You thought I had a change of mind?! HAHAHAHAHA! Oh man! I never knew my human self would be soooo naive... it's sad really. But this will be the last time you see your Five. Goodnight human."

Before Four could say anything Were-Four knocks him out with one swift punch.

Were-Four picks up Five with hearts in his eyes. "Don't worry hun~ Your back with us~ and we are going home." He grins and leaves Four on the ground, unconscious.

_________________

With Three, he's not doing to well either. The vampire keeps disappearing and reappearing behind him. Three is thankful that the kids aren't here.

Vamp-Three has to be careful since it's still daylight out side.

"STOP HIDING COWARD! SHOW YOURSELF AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!" Three shouts at his vampire copy.

"Hehehe~" Vamp-Three chuckles darkly, "You wouldn't last a minute! I'm just stalling time before 'Were-Four' shows up again, also I have to thank Five for the lovely nicknames he gave us."

"That's because he didn't want refer you guys and me at the same time and get confused. Your nickname should've been 'Blood sucking a—hole'!" Three gets pined to the wall.

"Don't call me that." The vampire sneer. "I can bite you and drink you dry. But I'm not hungry. Not yet at least~" He grins, showing his teeth.

Three gulps. Hopefully Four got Five away from here fast.

But then the door slams open and in comes Were -Four with Five, who is still unconscious. "Got 'im ~" He grins as he walks towards the vampire.

"Good. Let's get back to our world." Vamp-Three tosses his human self into a portal, the portal led him to Four who is still unconscious.

________________

"F—K! FOUR WAKE THE HELL UP!" Three slaps Four and Four gets up fast holding his cheek.

"FIVE! Wait-what...oh no...they got Five didn't they?"

"Yes...they did..." Three grumbles.

Four is upset at himself. Three is angry at those copy.

"Their going back into their world...maybe Five has something in his room that'll help us." Three suggests.

"It's our only leading case...yea. Let's go." Four takes out the key, holds onto Three, and teleports back to Five's place.

________________

In Five's bedroom, it's not that much of a mess as the rest of the house. Books on the ground, stuff that was on the shelf on the ground, clothes everywhere, even the sweater Four got for Five is on the ground...torn to shreds...by claw marks...

Four sighs, "Man...how could...they do this...?"

"I don't know. But one thing I know is that I hate them. We need to get Five back before those two freaks do something to him."

"I know! Maybe...something in these books that can help?" Four picks up a book and flipped through the pages.

Three does the same.

"Hm...it says here that.. 'If you are a versions of Four or Three and lost their Five or different character...'." Four gets happier and happier as he reads, "go back to their USB ship and press a button...it will send you to where your person is!"

"Let's go then!" Three shouts and both him and Four rushes back to the lake, where the ship is.

________________

With you...

I wake up with a groan and a sore neck again. I sit up from my..dusty..bed? Wait. I look around and see the dusty and dark room.

"Nononononononononono...." I mumble as I get out of the bed. I feel around my neck. No bandanna. Feel my head, no hat. They took everything from me. I'm stuck here...no. Four and Three helped me. They'll rescue me...they care too much about me to leave me here...right?

The door open to reveal Were-Four. "Ah! Love, your wake! Finally! And great timing too. Come. We made dinner." He grabs my wrist tightly and drags me out.

These guys are too possessive and crazy about me! What is with people being obsessed with me!

Were-Four and force me to sit down on a chair in the dining room. He sits down next to me, looking at me lustfully. "I love you~"

I stay silent, not knowing what to say and too uncomfortable.

Vamp-Three comes in and places food in front of me. On the plate is steak, baked potato's and green beans. Nothing raw or bloody...

Were-Four got raw beef and Vamp-Three has a cup with red liquid...most definitely blood. They both look at me expectingly. So I pick up a fork and knife, cut the meat and took a bite.

There has to be something in here...like a love potion or whatnot. If there is..thankfully I took a shot for it. Wondering what I mean? I made a shot where I am unable to be under the influence of any potion, drug or anything. Very useful for having a drinking war.

"It's...it's good." I mumble out and continue to eat.

They both seemed confused for a moment.

"Uh..be right back. Don't go anywhere." Vamp-Three takes Were-Four and they both leave into another room. I sighed. God...I wanna leave....I hear a whoosh.

"Huh?" I look around and see nothing. I shirt and look back straight. In front of me is a ghost. I jumped and my chair tipped back, causing me to fall to the ground. "Augh! What the-"

"Shhh shh shh! Please. I don't want they to know I'm here." Ghoul Five whispers.

"Holy...there is a version of me here..."

"Hehe...yea. Listen, your boyfriends are coming to recuse you. While their coming here, try to get the USB from Vamp-Three. That's the only way to leave and they can never come back to your world."

"Really? Wait-they ain't my boyfriends-"

Ghoul-Five shushes me. "They're coming back." He helps my chair back up, "you know what to do, get the USB. And never come back here."

"What about you?"

"They can't hurt me. I'm a ghoul." He chuckles and vanishes in thin air.

The two magical things come back and sat down.

"Say...we didn't talk much. Want to do that? Just me and you~?" Vamp-Three ask suggestingly.

"I wouldn't mind~." I replied and take his hand and lead him to my- Ghost-Five's bedroom.

I close the door and locks it. "So~ I was thinking.. maybe we should get..closer~" I walk up to him, and look at him with a glint of lust.

Vamp-Three blushes and grins. "Mm...I would love that~" he places his hands on my hips.

God this is disgusting...I wish this was my Three and not this...but...I got to...

I gather my courage and kiss him on the lips, pushing him on the bed. Vamp-Three wasn't ready for this but hastily kisses back. I can feel the USB in his pocket. So I carefully pick pocket him and stuffing the USB in my pocket. I let the kiss to and end and pulled back.

Vamp-Three looks at me, his cheeks red, "You kiss just as good as our Five~"

I grimace. "Sorry not sorry."

He looks at me confused, "Wha-"

Ghoul-Five slams a metal chair on his head, causing him to go unconscious.

"Thanks...did you deal with the werewolf?"

"Yea, I threw sleeping dust at his face."

"Pff-lol. Do you know where my hat and bandanna is?"

He nods and floats away....and comes back with my stuff.

I put my bandanna on and my hat on. "Thanks for your help!" I grin.

"Anything for a SMG5. I would help anyone in need."

"Is...this why you...ya know..."

"Uh...yea... I couldn't take anymore of their act. They wouldn't like me do anything I liked to do. It was depressing..."

"Well...are you going to be with them again?"

"Yea...yea they are obsessed and stuff but who can say no to their adorable faces~!" He chuckles with a light grey blush.

I smile, "that's good. But uh...how am I gonna get home? The watch is a bit busted and...oh yea. Four and Three are coming to recuse me." I had a brain fart there...

As soon as I said that my USB ship teleported into Ghoul-Five's room.

"FIVE?!" They both bust out of the ship.

"Hey guys!" I run up to them and hug them tightly. "I missed you guys..."

Four and Three immediately put their arms around me.

"Oh thank goodness your okay! They didn't hurt you right?!" Four pushes me away from the hug and looks over me.

"I'm fine guys! They tried to manipulate me by putting a love potion in my food but I can't get effect by it."

"Really? That's not the love though." Three crosses his arms.

"Yea...uh..can we leave? I don't want vampire boy here to wake up." I point at the unconscious body behind me.

"Yea...let's go." Four grabs my hand and we all get inside.

"You know how to work this thing?"

"Yep! We learned it by the books!" Three grins and presses a button, the door closes and the ship shakes away.

________________

The door opens and we are back near the pond.

"Holy...hell..I never want to experience that again." I hold my head, dizzy from the trip.

Three and Four chuckles a my walking.

"You look drunk!"

"Whatever Three. I just wanna go home and sleep..."

"Yea, let's get you home. After a day you had, you definitely need to rest." Four, still holding my left hand, leads me by home. Four has a tint of blush on his cheeks.

Three glares at their hands and takes Five's free hand. Three looks away, hiding his blush.

I blush heavily. Omg their holding my hands AHHHHHHH-

__________________

We get back to my home, waves them goodbye and closed the door. I turn around with a sigh, expecting the house to still be destroyed but I found it cleaned.

"How...?"

Mini me and eggcat came rolling in, wearing rubber gloves. Mini me on his hands, Eggcat on their feet.

"You guys did this? You didn't have to guys. I was gonna clean it."

"Bleh. Bleh ble-ble bleh."

"Meow meow!"

"Aw~ thank you guys! I'll get cha something nice for doing this for me." I hug them.

I put them down and they roll away into their rooms. I yea for my bed room and changes into pjs.

I laid down in my bed. Too tired write...I'll do that tomorrow...

I close my eyes...

Sleep welcomes me....

Congrats! You got away from Were-Four and Vamp-Three! They won't show up anymore since they don't have the USB.

___________________

Words: 3233

Do you guys like it when I add drawings in these chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 157 15
C'mon on iiiiiin super smash lovers! I have super smash bros. X readers stories just for you! Just request and I'll write the romance! You can reques...
35.6K 229 15
TW this story contains: Smut(will be a warning before) Explicit language Fluff (no tw needed) maybe angst -> fluff or smut Aftercare (always needed)...
3.2K 161 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚐𝟺 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘...
209K 4.7K 19
(cover is temporary) Ok so hi! This x reader will not contain any smut or not that much kissing ect. Because I respect the people this fanfic is abo...