Fan Service [Chan]

By DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 10

2.5K 66 17
By DimTheMoon

We had nearly finished our meal when Chan handed security his card to pay. He stared at me as I took the last few sips of soup.

"Why didn't you just order another one if you're so upset about it?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Because I didn't want it that badly anyways. I would've taken it from you if I did."

"Sure you would've," I rolled my eyes. "Even with the peanut gallery behind you?"

He turned and peaked over his shoulder at the growing crowd behind him.

"Yeah, maybe not." He huffed and stood up. Still facing away from the window, he put on a fake smile and extended his hand to me.

"Time to go," he ordered. His face appeared happy, but his tone was off-putting. I was sure he'd try to argue in the car.

I took his hand, and we intertwined our fingers like a real couple would. I looked down at our clasped hands. Unlike our facial expressions, they showed no distaste for each other and even looked cute as they swung at our sides.

Chan turned to me and then looked at them too. "The crowd grew while we were eating, stay close," he warned and the driver opened the door for us.

Unlike at the arena, there weren't any barricades here. People pushed into us trying to get photos of Chan. The camera flashes were bright and made my vision blurry. I noticed that he was keeping his head down so that he wouldn't be blinded, and I did the same.

We had to take small steps as Dmitri tried his best to clear a path for us. The problem was that even if those right in front of him were willing to move, there were dozens more behind them making it impossible.

One of the fans got between Chan and I somehow, and she stopped walking to take photos of him. My hand slipped from Chan's, and we were instantly separated in the crowd.

"Chan!" I called out, but he couldn't hear me over the screams.

Someone else seized the opportunity to grab his hand and another person held onto his jacket as he continued to move forward.

I tried to look around for the driver who I thought was behind me, but the camera flashes made it impossible to see. People crowded around me and gave me no space to move or breathe. I felt dizzy.

My heart raced, and I tried to get back to the safety of the restaurant, but the crowd was too big and aggressive. I couldn't move even an inch in any direction.

" Slut," someone shouted in the distance.

"Whore!" someone closer called me.

"Look she even has her tits out," someone laughed.

More names and jaded comments were thrown at me, and I tried to cover myself by pulling my top up. I attempted to block out the camera flashes and the name-calling and tried to focus on finding a way out. I felt like I was drowning and the sea of people swallowed me up.

Someone accidentally pushed into me, and I fell to the ground. I tried to stand again, but they circled around me and laughed as I struggled.

"Chan!" I called.

I tried to crawl away, but the sea of legs was too deep.

"Ella!" I heard someone yell. I struggled to my feet to stand but someone pushed me down purposefully this time. My knees hit the pavement hard.

"Bitch. You think you deserve him?" someone yelled above me. They opened a bottle of soda and dumped it all over me. Their shrill laughs echoed in my ears as they did so and others joined in, pouring out whatever bottles they had.

I was drenched in discarded beverages and every time I tried to get up they just knocked me back down.

"Chan," I cried out. My voice cracked, and I pulled my bleeding legs to my chest and gave up, hoping it would be over soon.

"He could do better," someone spat at me.

Another person kicked my side, and I cried out as another kick came like a stab to my ribs.

"She's over here!" a man yelled and suddenly the sea of people parted. "Move!" security shouted, and I looked up to see Chan making his way to me. Only for him would they listen.

He knelt in front of me with a look of sincerity that I hadn't expected him to be capable of. The crowd circled us again and Chan ignored them, focusing on me.

"I'm so sorry," he muttered. He gently placed a hand on my cheek, and I flinched.

He pulled it away and apologized.

"Can you stand?"

I sniffed and nodded. Chan held both of his hands out for me and helped me up. I fixed my skirt and top so that they weren't revealing anything and then gripped Chan's hand tightly so tightly that it must have pained him.

The crowd continued to shout things at me and Chan's jaw clenched as he got me to the safety of the car. He opened the door for me and then closed it before turning to face the crowd.

They cheered when he stood facing them. They'd finally gotten his attention like they wanted. The cameras flashed, and they crowded so closely that some of them were even touching the car.

"If anybody ever hurts her again, I will leave the group," he threatened.

Gasps sounded out among the crowd.

"Stray Kids is the best thing I have in my life, second only to Ella. I had hoped that the fans we had attracted would respect the members and those close to each of us, but that is clearly not the case."

Murmurs of apologies were heard.

"If you hurt her, you hurt me. Do better," he finished before opening the door and slamming it shut. The security detail got into the car as well and the driver turned on the engine.

Unfortunately, the crowd hadn't learned their lesson as they surrounded the car trying to gain his attention again.

"You didn't have to say that," I told him.

"Yes, I did."

"I'm sure they'd grow to like me eventually," I tried to explain.

"I can't be seen as a bad boyfriend," he argued. Of course, it had been about appearances.

"Right."

"Are you okay?" His voice was warm. He sounded like he actually cared.

I looked down at my knees, and I felt sticky and gross. The kicks I had taken to my sides hurt the worst.

"I think I'll be okay. My side hurts a little."

"Let me see."

"I'll be fine. Besides they're all right there."

"It's tinted glass," he informed me as he flipped off the fans.

"Oh, well, it's still fine."

"Ella," Chan said as he tried to reach for my waist.

I slapped his hand away. "I said it's fine."

Chan looked hurt and slouched back in his chair. He leaned against the window and texted someone.

I sat as far away from him as possible. I didn't want to be touched.

Minutes later, a police escort arrived and the crowd cleared out.

The driver and cop led us to my apartment. Chan and I didn't speak. He seemed annoyed that I wouldn't let him touch me, and I was just embarrassed and sad.

"Tomorrow is a travel day." He finally spoke as we pulled up to my building. "I'll send someone to pick you up in the morning. Be packed for the remainder of tour. If you forget something, we can just buy one."

"Okay," I mumbled.

I got out of the car and Chan quickly closed the door behind me. At least they waited until I was inside before driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 868 29
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
20.8K 517 28
Jisung is locked in a dark room for eight years, getting abused every night. One fortunate day, he can finally escape. But where should he go now? Hi...
67.9K 1.1K 47
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates
299K 10.1K 78
male reader x stray kids Kiba is a handful when it comes to being an Idol. Although his tricky behaviour, JYP is determined for him to showcase his...