𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓅𝑒 - 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎 𝒿𝒶�...

By cupkissesa

【AGAPE】 (n.) a selfless, unconditional love; one that persists no matter the circumstances season 1 - compl... More

【AGAPE】
𝔞𝔠𝔱 1
prologue
odette's wildest dreams
strawberry cheesecake is next level
jealousy jealousy
poseidon's son
pretty boy percy
the voting system is broken
aunty em
odette's realization
consensus 2
you promised me
kiss accusation
INFO
perfect percy
turn him into a goat
only losers wait in lines
odette failed math
why?
more promises
the betrayal
got me blushin
YAYAYAYAY!!!
welp

google maps?

1.6K 47 10
By cupkissesa

ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵒᵈʸ
ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˢᵏⁱⁿ
ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ

ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ
ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿᵈ
ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ
ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵃᵈʳᵉⁿᵃˡⁱⁿᵉ

тσм σ∂єℓℓ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

-UNCOMFORTABLE, is the word odette would use to describe the floor of the train car. annabeth and grover were lucky enough to get the only two actual beds, which meant odette was stuck laying on the floor with percy. odette's back was against percy as she tried to fall asleep listening to the sounds of the train and grover snoring. she was currently using percy's flannel as a blanket since it was cold.

   percy laid next to her glancing at her from time to time, "hey, you asleep?" percy questioned. he only got a reply from annabeth,"yes." percy then asked another question,"you and thalia were pretty close, right?" "yeah," annabeth replied. "what was she like?" "why?" "she was the last forbidden kid before me, right? she must've dealt with the same kind of stuff," percy says before looking over at odette who had rolled over in her sleep and was now facing him. he thought she looked heavenly in that moment, well he always thought she looked like that. percy studied odette's face and smiled as he saw his flannel covering her. she shuffled closer to him, and was now holding onto his arm softly.

    percy snapped out of his trance as annabeth spoke again, "she was tough. i mean, she knew she was a forbidden kid she just didn't care. when luke and thalia found me, luke cared for me right away but thalia... she made me earn it." "is that why you give me a hard time? i gotta earn it with you too?" percy asked. odette then shifted closer, if that was even possible, and she wrapped her arm around his torso as she cuddled into his side. percy's face flushed as he looked down at her in awe, and he wrapped his arm around her with a cute little smile. "yeah maybe," annabeth said. percy didn't shift his gaze away from odette as he replied, "i gotta say, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me." "what doesn't make sense to you?" annabeth questioned. "the way you guys all talk, the way the gods want us to think. got to burn an offering to get a parents attention, got to beat up on clarisse just to get my father to admit he's my father," percy explained before moving hair off of odette's face. percy sighed before continuing,"it isn't supposed to work that way. people who are close to you aren't supposed to treat you that way."

    they stopped talking as grover began to mumble. "you awake?" percy asked. "well i am now, thanks." he replied as he rubbed his eyes. "are you okay?" percy asked him. "he's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough sleep," annabeth told percy. "he's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough meh!" grover mocked. "wow.." percy trailed off. "you've never been on a roadtrip with him before. a little different then froofy boarding school," annabeth said. "who's froofy? you're froofy,"the satyr claimed before pausing,"wait what's froofy? i think i need to eat."  odette stirred awake and sat up before looking over at percy, instantly meeting his stare,"what the heck is he yapping about?" percy stifled a laugh as annabeth replied,"nobody knows." odette just rubbed her eyes before laying her head down on percy's chest, causing percy's heartbeat to quicken. odette noticed and looked up at him,"is this okay? i can move if you're uncomfortable." percy's eyes immediately before shaking his head,"no! no, stay i'm comfortable." odette nodded and percy leaned his head onto hers and kissed her head as everyone fell back asleep.

odette's pov

-MORNING finally came and we all were sat at a table booth . "two days until we reach los angeles. plenty of time before our deadline to reach the underworld," grover said while sat next to annabeth. i looked beside me as percy opened his mouth,"can i ask a dumb question?" i smiled warmly at him and annabeth replied with," it's like you need me to make fun of you." percy just rolled his eyes,"i've never been to los angeles before, and i'm guessing none of you guys have either." grover, annabeth, and i all shook our heads making him continue,"so how will we have any idea where we're going?" "google maps? duh," i replied while looking at him. "ettie we don't have a phone," annabeth reminded me. i looked down,"oh right." percy patted my thigh and gave me an encouraging smile before grover spoke, "no idea, but that's like step 37, and we're still on step four. we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

     i grabbed percy's hand from my thigh and began playing with his fingers as he continued the conversation. "follow up stupid question," percy said causing me to smirk. annabeth rolled her eyes,"dude." percy ignored her,"you shall fail to save what matters most in the end. back in jersey, i told you the oracle said that this quest would fail and no one's mentioned it since. seems like something we oughta be taking a little more seriously." "oh my gosh look at that guys!" i exclaimed while leaning over percy to look out the train window. everyone's attention turned to the window as percy asked," are those-" "centaurs," annabeth answered as we all watched them gallop in a field. "no one even knows they're there," percy said. "there used to be a herd of them everywhere," grover informed percy. "what happened to them?" percy asked. "humans. a few thousand years ago the god of the wild, pan, disappeared. and ever since without pan to protect the natural world, humans have been trying really hard to chip away at it." grover says.

    "the bravest satyrs volunteer to become searchers, trying to find pan. but none have ever returned," grover continued. "your uncle we found in medusa's basement, ferdinand. he was  a searcher?" percy questions and grover nods. "the oracle didn't say the quest would fail. 'fail to save what matters most in the end', that could mean a lot of different things. that's just how prophecy's work, how fate works. it can mean a ton of different things, and the harder you try to understand the harder it gets to understand. sometimes you just have to let it come to you when it is ready," annabeth says. before anyone could reply an officer walked over,"excuse me, can i see your tickets? please." grover, annabeth, and percy glance over to me as i'm zoned out playing with percy's fingers. percy whispers in my ear,"tickets odie, come on." i nod and quickly grab the tickets from my bag and show the officer while my face blushes.

    the officer snatches it out of my hands and inspects it, "you're in cabin 17b?" we all nod as we follow him. "what the heck happened?" i ask looking at the room that was torn apart, the windows busted, and had scratch marks. "you wanna explain?" the officer asks us. "wait, wait. you think we did this?" percy questions while grabbing my hand. "did you?" the officer asks rudely. "did we?" i whisper to percy and he shakes his head at me while giving my hand a squeeze. "sir, when we left to go get breakfast everything was intact. we don't know how this happened," grover says politely. the officer then glances over at a lady and says, "we got a witness here. she says she heard a window smash, and then heard children's voices." "oh come on," percy groans. "can you tell me what time you left the cabin?" the officer asks. "are we under arrest?" i ask nervously. "i don't think you want to take that tone with me, little girl." the officer replies. i look down at my feet and percy just pulls me to his side. annabeth gave the officer a harsh glare and raised her voice, "don't speak to her like that. and answer the question, are we under arrest?"

     we were all sat down just like this morning as percy speaks,"so we're just killing time 'til we find out that guy is like a werewolf or something, right?" i shoved my head into his shoulder attempting to muffle my laugh,  percy looked down at me and his face lit up at my reaction. "i don't think he's a monster perce," i say once i sit up normally again. "hard to tell," grover states. "well if he's not a monster, what's going on here? why would anybody tear our room apart?" percy asks while leaning against the window. "maybe they were looking for something," grover suggests. "but we don't have anything," percy replies. "the people who think you stole zeus's master bolt might disagree," annabeth says. "well they're not gonna find something we don't have," i say with a sigh.

    "either way, we are not spending all day at a the st. louis police station answering questions," annabeth spoke. our conversation was cut short as i got tapped in the shoulder, i quickly turned around with a confused expression. "do you guys mind if i sit? you poor dears," a lady asks while i give percy a look. the woman then sat right next to me causing me to scoot closer to percy. "your parents aren't here, are they?" she questions before her.. dog? starts whining. "isn't that right precious? don't children get scared when they're all alone?" she talks to her pet. i whisper to percy,"she knows animals don't speak english right?" he doesn't reply though because the lady talks again,"it's okay. i'm a mom, i know how scared you must be." she then looks up at the officer,"excuse me, would you mind giving us some space? i think you're making them nervous."

    "i want you to know i don't think you actually made that mess back there. i just wanted a moment alone with you," the woman told us. "there are something's i need you to understand" she starts before getting cut off by grover," you have something on your jacket. it looks like... it uh looks like glass. no one smashed out of the windows, someone smashed them in from the outside." i slowly turn my head to look back at the lady as she turns to the pet carrier. "yes sweetheart. i know, i know. you're impatient," she says to the pet. the woman then stands up and looks at the four of us,"this isn't your fault. but sadly, your going to have to bare the burden of your parents mistakes today." "listen lady, i don't know who you are. but i think i know what you are. we've run across a few monsters like you and we've sent them along packing," percy says looking up at her.

     "monsters like me?" the lady asks with a scoff. "well of course they are like me, they were my children." i raise a brow as percy asks,"children? what does that mean?" grover then widens his eyes in realization,"the mother of monsters." i grab percy's hand as i mutter,"echidna.." the lady, echidna, then spoke,"monster.. it's an odd word, considering my grandmother is your great-grandmother, and this has always been a family story." she looks directly at percy,"but to my eye, the demigod is the more dangerous creature. disruptive. violent. if i exist for anything, it is to stand in the way of monsters like you." she gaze turns to the carrier and she pats it, "my little one here, she's just a pup now. bless her heart. today, you will be her prey. are you afraid yet? oh, it's all right fear is natural." she then sits at the table across from us as i look at my friends nervously. "it's also an essential to the hunt. your fear, your doubt, your confusion. i needed you to understand what was happening so that she could track the scent." the carrier then began to shake aggressively causing me to jump.

    "so that she could learn and grow, because that's what a good mother does for her children. not that you would know," echidna says. the zipper starts opening causing me to glance at percy who was up against the window. i gave percy a little squeeze on his hand and something bursted out of the bag coming straight towards me. percy saw and pushed me out of the way causing me to fall out of the booth as we all screamed. annabeth grabbed onto one of the things and stabbed it with her dagger. annabeth then screamed out,

"GO!"

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

hopefully you guys like the book is far! the new episode felt like 10 minutes, they need to add a hour to the episodes i swear. if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. once again thank you to all the people who are voting. plz tell me what you guys think of the book, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story?      ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀི

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2.4K 27
❚ ༉‧₊ SEA AND THE SALT ➶ in which a certain son of ares knows just how to get under the daughter of poseidon's skin. ❝ fem! oc x male! oc ⊹𓂃 ❚ ❪ ©...
37K 737 17
« 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦 ? » Two demigods happen to find themselves at very chaotic times. A daughter of Apollo and a so...
34.2K 928 29
♡︎༄❀ "𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲." 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑳...
48.2K 1.6K 24
❝i would rather die, than to spend eternity without you.❞ She's a hunter, daughter of Aphrodite. He's a half blood, son of Poseidon It seems like the...