~ Tales of Jikook ~

بواسطة LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... المزيد

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Only Yours ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ My Fiancé (3) ~

322 16 2
بواسطة LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

Jimin's heart beat was faster than ever as he stood in front of his closet looking at all the pretty outfits. Mrs. Gray stood behind him with a soft smile. It was the time of afternoon and just a few hours before their date. He was excited, Nervous, Confused all at the same time.

Mrs. Gray stared at the clothes before glancing at Jimin who was standing there with a bright smile. "Young Master, You don't need to dress formally so I would say you try pairing some comfortable fits" She suggested, earning an eager nod from the young boy. The dress up game started as Mrs. Gray rejected almost all of the outfits until Jimin came out wearing a white tee with a beige sweater on it paired with blue ripped jeans.

The look was fresh and natural and the moment Mrs. Gray saw it she was sure that this was it. "Young Master this is perfect" She exclaimed as Jimin checked himself out in the mirror wondering if that was really him. "D-Do you think Master Jeon would like it?" He questioned while fiddling with his fingers.

"As much as I know Master Jeon, He would love you in whatever you wear" She teasingly patted Jimin's shoulder. A crimson red blush appeared on Jimin's chubby cheeks as he played with his fingers feeling shy. This moment was interrupted by a knock on the door as Jimin responded with a shy "Come in".

Jin walked in with a glass of orange juice in his hand which almost slipped out of his hands because of how beautiful Jimin looked at that moment. "Awe My baby looks so beautiful" Jin cooed, earning a blushy blushy Jimin. Jin placed the Juice on the nightstand before heading over to Jimin and cupping his cheeks.

Jimin shyly looked into Jin's eyes who leaned down and pecked Jimin's forehead filling Jimin with all sorts of emotions. "The gods above are kind enough to give me another son" He whispered as Jimin felt himself tear up. Jin noticed that and embraced Jimin, caressing his hair softly. This moment brought a smile on Mrs. Gray's face after all not all In laws can love the new family member as their own yet Jin loved Jimin as his own son.

"If Jungkook troubles you then tell me I will break his bones" Jin parted away from the hug and turned around to look at the person who just said those words. Namjoon walked in with a smile. Jimin smiled back at him as Namjoon embraced him. "Thank you P-papa and D-dad" Jimin was still not sure if he had the right to call them that but his doubts flew in the air when he noticed Tears in Jin's eyes.

"We love you our little baby" Jin whispered as Mrs. Gray turned around and left with tears in her own eyes after seeing this moment. Many people would not understand the emotions that Jimin was going through at this moment. "I love you both too" In such a short time, such a deep connection with the family, His family.

"Drink the Juice okay" Jin caressed Jimin's cheeks before he earned a nod from the younger. "We will take our leave son" Namjoon gently patted Jimin's son who didn't want them to leave yet he nodded. Jin and Namjoon smiled at him for the last time before walking out.

Jimin sobbed the moment they walked out. He placed his palm over his mouth to control the sound as he walked over to the door locking it. He was overwhelmed, His own parents saw him as a burden, someone who was good for nothing, Their servant but Jin and Namjoon they aren't even his parents yet they love him as their own son. His fears lessened down as he smiled looking at the glass of Juice, this family he would do anything to be a permanent part of it.

Jungkook was standing by the staircase in his black dress shirt and black pants with a bouquet of red roses in his hands which were hidden behind his back. He occasionally glanced at the staircase feeling a bit nervous knowing in a few minutes his fiancé will walk down the stairs towards him.

Jimin was as nervous as him as he walked over to the staircase and the moment he did, His eyes met Jungkook's doe ones. Everything froze around them and it felt as if only the two were here in their own little world. Their hearts beat as if one as Jimin walked down the stairs not once breaking eye contact with his dear Jeon.

Those few minutes felt like eternity as if everything had slowed down around them before Jimin was finally in front of Jungkook with a hint of blush on his rosy blushy cheeks. Jimin bit his lips nervously wondering if Jungkook liked the way he looked but his doubts disappeared when "You Look beautiful" those words left Jungkook's thin lips.

Jimin looked down with a huge smile blushing to the fullest. "You look handsome too," Jimin whispered as a smile appeared on Jungkook's face. "Thank you" He whispered back before bringing out the flowers which were hidden by his back. Surprise appeared on Jimin's face who could not believe that these were for him. He had never received flowers from anyone so he surely felt overwhelmed.

Jungkook waited for him to take it and Jimin soon did with a wide crescent smile that Jungkook would die for. "Do you like them?" Jungkook questioned when he noticed Jimin smelling them with love filled eyes. "I love them but" Jimin's smile slowly dropped causing Jungkook to frown.

"Won't they dry up?" Jimin was worried, This was the first time he got flowers from someone and he wished for them to last forever. "Not if you place it in the water temporarily and plant it later," Jungkook suggested, earning a wide smile again.

"Thank You Master Je-"

"Jungkook"

"Huh?"

"Call me Jungkook"

Those words made Jimin shy, "T-thank you J-Jungkook" Damn Jungkook loved the way his name sounded coming from a certain someone's plump lips. "Will you say thank you each time I do something for you?" He questioned as Jimin looked at him with his blushy cheeks. "Yes?" It came out more as a question than an answer. "I don't want to hear any thank you or sorry from you" He leaned down whispering softly making Jimin blush.

"O-Okay Mast- Jungkook" Jimin fiddled with his finger shyly as Jungkook guided him towards the door before leading him to his car. Jungkook opened the door for Jimin like the gentleman he was before they both set off for their date. The ride was filled with calm music much to Jimin's liking before they finally neared their destination.

Jungkook swiftly parked his car in front of the restaurant before walking out and opening the door for a shy Jimin who had never experienced things like these. Jungkook asked Jimin to lead the way just like before as he walked behind. The restaurant door was opened by the staff who greeted them with a kind smile before one of them guided them towards their private table.

The flowers were left in the car as they both sat down opposite to each other in the private room. "You can order anything you want" Jungkook passed the menu card to Jimin. The waiter had not entered the room with them as the staff was only allowed in there after the customers ring the bell to avoid the invasion of privacy.

Jimin opened the Menu card and the first thing he did was gulp, He had never seen something this expensive. Even the cheapest dish that was displayed on the menu cost more than how much Jimin earned in a month. Jungkook noticed his hesitance and placed his palm over Jimin's to assure him. "What if you go bankrupt if we stay here any longer, We should leave before they come back for the order" Jimin's panicked voice reached his ears. He looked extra cute today in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook got up from his position and following him Jimin stood up too only to be pushed down back on his seats by Jungkook who gently held his shoulders and leaned down. "Even If I buy ten such restaurants, I would still have enough to feed the next five generations so be rest assured and order anything you want my dear Hubby" The word 'Hubby' caused not only Jimin's cheeks but his neck and ears to turn a dark shade of red which Jungkook found adorable.

Leaving his shoulders, Jungkook stood up straight with his hands in his pocket before turning around to sit back on his seat only to be stopped by a tiny hand which gently held his shirt cuff. He looked down to notice his shy baby blushing. "What do you do to earn this much?" Jimin shyly questioned while still holding onto his cuff.

"Human trafficking" Jungkook darkly whispered as Jimin looked at him shocked and scared. His blood ran cold at the sound of that. His wide smile dropped leaving his lips which were parted away from one another. His mind blank as his hand that had a hold on Jungkook's shirt cuff loosened. His hand almost slipped down but Jungkook wrapped his palm around the younger's tiny one keeping it in place, Attached to his shirt cuff.

"Scared?" He leaned down more and whispered into Jimin's ears who didn't say anything. The silence lasted a few minutes before Jungkook laughed at Jimin's cute expressions. "I am Kidding because if I was not then I would have been buried ten feet under the ground by my parents" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin looked at him while shaking his head. He scared the shits out of him.

"I am Ara Jeon's CEO" Jungkook ruffled Jimin's hair before walking back to his seat. "You scared me" Jimin whispered with an angry pout and blushy cheeks which Jungkook desired to eat but he controlled himself. "I am sorry" Jungkook held his ears with a soft smile which instantly melted Jimin's heart. "If I am not allowed to say sorry or thank you then you are not allowed either" Jimin tucked a hair behind his ear feeling himself filled with the love he always desired.

Is this Love? If it is then it is the most beautiful feeling that Jimin would never want to lose. "Now my Prince, what would you like?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin scanned through the menu before they both ordered their food. With each Passing minute they learned something new about each other, With each passing minute they fell deeper for each other. Jimin's fears disappeared as he finally felt like he was at home.

"How was it?"

"What?"

"The Date young master, The way you are staring at the flowers I assume it went amazing"

Mrs. Gray was more excited then Jimin at this point as she stared at Jimin who stared at the roses which were still wrapped in the paper ready to be put in the vase. It was already night when they returned back as the moon shined along with his companions by his side. "By How much I know Master Jeon, I am hundred percent sure this bouquet has a hidden meaning" She exclaimed, earning a confused glance from Jimin.

"Can you count the number of roses for me Young Master?" Jimin was confused but still obliged. "1,2,3 ....12" He glanced back at Mrs. Gray wondering the reason behind Mrs. Gray's request. "12 roses? Can you please search what they represent?" Mrs. Gray was excited as Jimin searched online only to get the biggest surprise of his life.

"Please read it out loud Young Master"

"A dozen red roses is a popular way to express love and ask someone to be yours. The number 12 is associated with completeness and perfection, and the roses can communicate that the recipient is the only person in your life."

"Oh My god it's a Proposal!!"

Mrs. Gray squealed as Jimin blushed a dark shade of red, His heart beat faster than ever as his smile grew wider. "B-But what if we are just overthinking?" Jimin questioned hoping that they were not. "Wait a Minute Young Master" Mrs. Gray gently took the flower bouquet from Jimin's hands before searching for a note in the bouquet, She found a small folded piece that instantly brought a smile on both of their faces.

She passed the note to Jimin who slowly unfolded the paper where only two words were written.

"Twelve Roses" Jimin whispered before he was pulled in a tight hug by the excited lady. "It's a Proposal Young Master" She squealed but a frown etched on her face when she noticed the tears falling from Jimin's soft brown eyes. "Y-young Master-" She was cut off by Jimin. "I am so happy Mrs. Gray" He whispered as a wide smile appeared on his face with tears that cascaded down his face just like a rainbow but unlike the rainbow this happiness will never disappear.

Mrs. Gray caressed his cheeks, finding a son in Jimin. "I Hope you happily live a long life with Master Jeon" She whispered as Jimin placed his palm on her hand which was placed on his cheek. The gentle tears streamed down their faces as Jimin hugged the lady before him. When he did not have mother's love then he had none in his life and now that he was blessed with it, He had two mother figures in his life.

A knock was heard on the door as They both parted away. Jimin walked over to open the door after placing the chit between his phone and his phone cover which was transparent. He opened the door and was surprised to see Jungkook. Mrs. Gray smiled at Jimin before leaving them both alone.

It had been approximately 45 minutes after their return to home and Jimin's eyes shyly looked into Jungkook's eyes wondering about Jungkook's sudden appearance in his room. "Did you cry?" Jungkook worriedly questioned as Jimin just glanced at the mirror, It wasn't even that obvious. "I-I did" And that made Jungkook worry more. "Why?" Jimin noticed his panic expression and also noticed his hands which were hiding something behind his back.

"Don't worry they are happy tears" Jimin assured as he smiled with his eyes while Jungkook just adored him wondering if he had got his message or not. "What are you hiding?" Jimin questioned as he glanced at Jungkook's hidden hands before glancing at Jungkook's pink cheeks. "This is not much but" Jungkook gently pulled the thing from behind his back.

Jimin gasped and almost felt his tears come back when he noticed the paper roses in Jungkook's hand. Exactly twelve paper roses tied by a pink ribbon together. "They will last forever" Jungkook whispered and Jimin's tears streamed down his face as he delicately accepted the paper roses ready to treasure them for his entire life. He could not ignore the fact that they were twelve in number too as he glanced at Jungkook who walked over to him and wiped his tears while shaking his head asking Jimin to not cry.

"I love them Jungkook" He whispered and that almost made Jungkook cry too. "If you did then would you like to go out on a night walk with me?" He questioned while wiping Jimin's tears with the sleeves of his black dress shirt. Unlike Jimin who had changed into a white comfy hoodie with grey sweatpants, Jungkook was still in the previous outfit. Jungkook had directly started making those roses after coming home and didn't change his clothes, not that Jimin minded.

Jimin nodded as an answer to Jungkook's question before he placed those roses down gently in the night stand drawer after cleaning the slight dirt with his sweater paws deciding to find a better place for them later. He turned around to look at Jungkook who stared at him with adoration before they walked out in the vast garden of Jungkook's mansion.

Walking side by side with the moon light illuminating their features and nobody around brought comfort to their hearts. At this moment only one thing was missing and that was holding hands but neither Jungkook nor Jimin wanted to directly jump there. "Not my hands but you can hold my cuff" Jungkook mentioned as Jimin turned to look at him.

Jungkook tried to find a hint of discomfort on Jimin's face but instead he found a blushing Jimin's tiny hand holding on to his shirt cuff. They both continued walking silently until Jimin noticed the moon in the sky before staring at his moon. His hand which was holding on to the cuff slid down, Intertwining his fingers with Jungkook's slender ones. Jungkook glanced at him who was looking away because of shyness.

"I accept your Proposal" Jimin let out those words which barely reached the older's ears but he still caught them because of the silence around them. Jungkook stopped on his tracks before turning towards Jimin while still holding his hand. Their faces held huge smiles as their eyes twinkled with the stars in them. "My Fiancé" Jungkook whispered as he lifted their intertwined hands before pecking the back of Jimin's hand making him shy.

This was just the start of their journey, With years to come their love grew deeper and the connection between their souls never faded away. They took their time before marriage but everything was worth it. Jimin did not even realize when his husband, His papa, His dad, Mrs. Gray they all became his world. Jungkook held onto Jimin's tiny hand till the end of their lives. In the end the sinners were punished and Jimin found his eternal happiness.

~ End Of The Last Part Of My Mini Series ~

Thank you for 2.5 k reads......

Please check out my book Prince's Love......

Love yourself armies....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6K 257 11
BOOK 1 of Just Say Yes series! Two people with a past. Will destiny ever let them re-unite? { shubman gill x oc}
5K 544 40
Book 1 of Understand with Ease Juzz Amma's Surah with explanation for our better understanding. (Surah 78-114) Trusted sources.
44.9K 2.1K 10
↪In which the avatar of envy gets isekai'd to her favorite anime. Follow the shut-in otaku's adventure into the world of man eating demon... "I can't...
574K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.