Blood on the plate

By SPOOOKISH

When a man eating murderer is being hunted down by police. What is there to do but just take them out one by... More

Chapter 1 - the way it all began.
Chapter 2 - should've just said no.
The second interlude

Interlude

15 0 0
By SPOOOKISH

'A demon trapped in a material cage, tore the through flesh and skin of those who sin, the souls of the damned go to the she devil to consume them. But you? Hell you're different, you're your own demon, you created your own cage and watch the world around you just burn. You changed the way people believed, If they ever did before. Twisted anarchy was in your name, its in who you are, its in your nature as an ill- fated animal. It's in your blood.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 246 16
When he closed his eyes, he thought that he was dead, but the next thing he knew, he was given power and a system and told to have fun in a new world...
26.5K 1K 15
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
83.5K 1.8K 40
𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒, maybe that's why I fell for Percy, because...
186K 5.6K 111
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...