Wakanda (Tchalla x Y/N)

Por sognatadocchiaperti

I do NOT own anything from Civil War or The Black Panther, this is only a fanfic. All rights go to Marvel! I... Mais

A/N - Short explanation of my writing
Y/N, the White Wolf
Captain America: Civil War
Chapter 2 - Bucharest
Chapter 3 - Berlin
Chapter 4 - Airport Battle
Chapter 5 - Hydra Siberian Facility
The Black Panther
Chapter 1 - Back to Wakanda
Chapter 2 - Coronation
Chapter 3 - First day
Chapter 4 - Klaue
Chapter 5 - Suits
Chapter 6 - Busan
Chapter 7 - Ross
Chapter 8 - Failed Mission
Chapter 10 - Ritual Combat
Chapter 11 - Jabariland

Chapter 1 - Vienna

451 7 0
Por sognatadocchiaperti

"Have you told her yet?"
-
Vienna

Prince Tchalla and you are standing by the windows watching out on the people outside by the entrance of the U.N.

"At a special United Nations conference, 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords."

"Thank you for letting me come with, Tchalla." You tell him.

"Of course Y/N. Why wouldn't we bring you?" He asks and you shrug.

"I'd just assume you would bring Okoye, since she's the general, or atleast one of her best Doras." You say.

"Okoye also wanted you to come in her place. She might be strict on your training, but she knows how far you've come, even though she might not say it often. And you are one of her best Dora's." He tells you.

"Thank you, Tchalla." You smile to him.

"I'm gonna be honest, i was a little hesitant on bring you though." He tells you and your face falls as you look up at him.

"Why?" You ask carefully.

"Bringing you here, letting you see the world outside Wakanda to this extent.. i was a little worried that you might want to.. stay. To not want to come back to Wakanda." He tells you shyly.

You had been out of Wakanda, but never far or to anywhere out of the continent of Africa. That's why you were excited about being assigned to come with them.

"What? You think i would want this.. over Wakanda?" You ask him. He just shrugs in uncertainty, making you scoff in disbelief.

"This world is beautiful in many ways and has a lot to offer.." You start, watching as his face falls and he frowns looking down. "But it's nothing compared to Wakanda.. Wakanda is breathtaking. Not just the land and the city, but the people is incredible..." You continue to talk about everything you love about Wakanda.

He looks at you in awe, at how you talk about Wakanda and its people.

"But most importantly, you're in Wakanda.." You say but then realising how it might sound, well also how you meant it but you didn't plan on telling him that right now, maybe never, so you correct yourself immediately. "I mean.. you know, you guys are there. Shuri, Ba, Ramonda and Tchaka. My family." You correct shrugging.

He nods in understanding and you sigh with a smile and turn to look at the people around the room. He carefully takes your hand and gives it a small squeeze, making you look back at him.

He looks as if he's about to say something when you hear someone.

"Excuse me, Ms. Romanoff? These need your signature." You hear someone talking behind you, Tchalla turns toward it and then looks back to you.

With a nod in understanding from you, he walks toward Ms. Romanoff. You walk to the back, to get a good view of your surroundings, observing the room and the people. You stand too far away to hear Tchalla and Ms. Romanoff's conversation.

...

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." Tchalla says as he walks up to Ms. Romanoff.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering." She tells him.

"You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering you're last trip to Capitol Hill. I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company." He says.

"Well, I'm not."

"And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms. Romanoff." He tells her.

"Why? You don't approve of all of this?" She asks him.

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred." He answers.

"Unless you need to move a piano." Tchaka joins in on the conversation.

"Baba." Tchalla acknowledges his father in his native language, who answer with a loving expression toward his son.

"Ms. Romanoff." Tchaka then acknowledges her.

"King Tchaka. Please allow me to apologise for what happened in Nigeria."

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all of this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today." Tchaka says.

"Yes, so am i." She tells him.

"If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is soon in session."A man sounds from the speakers.

"That is the future calling. A pleasure." Tchalla says and nods to Ms. Romanoff, she returns the nod and walks off.

"For a man who disapproves of diplomacy, you're getting quite good at it." His fathers tells him in his native language.

"I'm happy, father." He tells him.

"And Y/N, she seem to be taken to her role perfectly." He says with a proud smile on his face, gesturing to you standing by the wall in the back of the room, observing everyone.

"Yes, she's happy to do something new." Tchalla tells him.

"Have you told her yet?" Tchaka then asks his son, who sighs in respond, but doesn't show any emotion on his face about it. "You will have to, one day.."

"I will, Baba. I just.. the friendship we have now is so good.. I don't want to ruin it." He tells his father.

"Why would it ruin it? It might still stay good, maybe even be better."

"I hope." Tchalla looks up at you while your eyes roam the room.

Your eyes land on Tchalla and you give him a smile. He returns it with a nod, which you return and he goes to stand by the window by the side of the room. His father takes his seat before the assembly starts.

...

"When stolen Wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon, we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows. We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative." Tchaka says speaks at the summit.

Noticing movement, you see Tchalla walking closer to the windows.

"Wakanda is proud to extend it's hand in peace..." Tchaka then suddenly gets interrupted by his son exclaiming.

"Everybody get down!" Tchalla shouts and run toward his father.

You barely have the chance to react before the explosion.

...

As the smoke starts to clear you come back to consciousness and starts coughing. After struggling a bit, you manage to stand up.

You look toward where you last saw your King and Tchalla. There, you see Tchalla holding a body, rocking it back and forth. Your heart drops to your stomach.

Slowly walk over to him, you try to shake your head to stop the ringing in your ears.

You put a hand on Tchalla's shoulder and he turns to you, face stained with tears. Your heart breaks at the sight.

Sitting with him, you let your own tears shed, for the loss of not just your king but your uncle figure, the person who saved you as a baby and brought you back to Wakanda. Where Zuri raised you as his own daughter and the royal family treated you like family. You're forever grateful for him and what he did for you.

When a first responder comes to check Tchaka, Tchalla lets him go and immediately leans into you in a hug for comfort, he cries as he buries his face in your neck.

Just before the first responders take Tchaka away, you reach out to his limp hand and slips the ring off his finger. While Tchalla continues to cry, you decide to take it in your pocket for the time being.

Another first responder gets your attention and tells the two of to get checked out for injuries by medics outside by the ambulances.

Tchalla doesn't let go of your hand until you get outside and the paramedics separate you.

After you got checked out and were told you were good, you went back to Tchalla. He was still being checked by a medic, so while waiting you picked up you phone and checked the news.

"A bomb hidden in a news van, ripped through the U.N. building in Vienna. More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King Tchaka. Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. The infamous Hydra Agent, linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassination." You listen as you look at the image from the footage being shown.

Tchalla finishes up with the medic and looks around for you, seeing you standing a few feet away from the ambulance looking down at your phone. Walking toward you he hears faintly what sounds like the news on your phone.

"Do they know who's responsible?" He asks as he comes up to you, looking agitated. You note his state, as his hands fists by his sides, his jaw clenched.

"They have a suspect." You tell him.

He's about to ask more but you reach out and bring him in for a hug, he immediately melts into your embrace.

"What do you need? Tell me what I can do. Or do you need a moment to yourself?" You ask him.

He holds you for a long moment before pulling back with a deep sigh. Instead of letting you go he leans his forehead down on yours.

"Can you find out more? And possibly find him? While I take a moment to myself." He asks you.

"Of course." You tell him.

Pulling back from his embrace, you reach into your pocket.

"Here." You take his hand and put it in his palm before closing it around the ring. You give his hand a squeeze before leaving.

He looks after you as you go, before going to a nearby bench. Opening his palm, he stares down at his father's ring.

...

"I'm very sorry." Romanoff says as she carefully sits down on the bench by Tchalla.

Tchalla glances at her as he fiddles with his father's ring.

"In my culture, dead is not the end. It's more of a stepping-off point. You reach out with both hands, and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veldt where you can run forever."

"That sounds very peaceful." She tells him.

"My father thought so." He says as he puts the ring on his finger. "I am not my father."

"Tchalla.. Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes."

Tchalla stands up.

"Don't bother Ms. Romanoff. I'll kill him myself." He says and goes to find you.

...

Tchalla meets up with you again.

"I'm going to kill him." He says and you sigh.

"Tchalla, i understand your anger, believe me, i do. I feel it too. But killing him, is it really the answer? I get finding him and bring him in for trial, but.. I just don't want vengeance to consume you-" You say but he interrupts you.

"You don't have to come with me. But I must do this, I understand if y-" He says but you interrupt him with a loud scoff.

"I'm coming." You tell him. He gives you a small smile, but you just look down at your tablet and give it to him.

"You found him?" He asks, looking down at it.

"No, I didn't find the suspect." You tell him, trying to make emphasis on the suspect and not proven guilty yet part.

You hoped he wouldn't do anything too rashly, in a time of grief and anger.

"But after researching a bit, it turns out he's the best friend of Captain America." You tell him. "And I did find him, he's here. I didn't get close enough to Mr. Rogers, so I went for the guy that was with him, Wilson, also known as the Falcon, and put a communication device on him." You inform him.

You show the blinking dot on the tablet that shows his location, since the com device also has a tracker in it.

"He is sitting in a café right now, waiting for him. Here." You put a communication device on his neck below his ear, unconsciously your hand stayed there while you looked down at your phone.

You looked back up at him when you felt him lean into your touch, his eyes were closed before they opened and met yours, you stared into each other's eyes for a moment before you realised your hand was still on his neck.

Just when you're about to mumble a sorry, you hear Wilson's voice.

"She tell you to stay out of it?.. Might have a point." He says.

"He'd do it for me." Someone says.

"That's Rogers." You tell Tchalla, remembering the voice of Mr. Rogers when you were trying to reach him earlier to plant the device on him.

But he had turned to leave before you reached him, and when you tried to follow you had lost him in the crowd. So instead you went to find the man he had been talking with just before he left. All you had heard was that Rogers told Wilson to wait for him at the café.

So you went there, and found the man immediately. You put your hand on him somewhere the device would be hidden but was still natural for you to touch without it getting too inappropriate for a stranger.

You had flirted with the man as an excuse for the touch, also to distract him while you planted the device.

"In 1945, maybe." Wilson says and Tchalla looks at with a raised brow, you just wave it off, telling him you'll explain later. "I just want to make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me."

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public." A new voice is heard. "Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym. Most of its noise. Except for this." The female voice sounds fainter, so she must be standing a bit further away from Wilson and the device. "My boss expects a briefing, pretty much right now, so that's all the head start you're gonna get."

"Thank you." Rogers says.

"You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." The woman says.

"Good work, we'll follow Rogers." Tchalla then tells you.

You nod and walk back to the aircraft with him.

"What's his name?" Tchalla then asks, referring to who's responsible for his father's death.

"His name is James Buchanan Barnes." You tell him.

-

Author note :
First chapter of first part. What do you think?

Hope you liked it and want to read more! Please vote or comment to let me know if you do.☺️🙏

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

214K 3.9K 48
SECOND ONE SHOT BOOK IS AVAILABLE!!! guys I was also like 12/13 when I wrote this there's prob some plot holes lmfao but like it's still written well...
732 95 36
Begins several years before The Black Panther Movie and ends several years after. This is an alternate universe (with certain events from the comic...
285K 5.3K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...
8.4K 300 26
A chance to become apart of Wakanda's science division has thrust open to you with no warning but to make matters worse the head of the science divis...