PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

17. Time to be a Royal

4.3K 83 0
By f1povs_1

I kiss Charles for a couple of minutes longer. No one of us wants to stop this magic right now.

C: I think it's time for me to go home or Arthur will call the police for kidnapping me.

He smirks into the kiss. I let go and laugh. Oh Arthur, I miss that funny guy.

E: Why don't you just stay here?

C: I don't know.

E: Are you just rejecting an invitation by the princess of your country?

I gasp joking, wanting to tease him. He lifts me up laughing.

C: You're unbelievable, princess.

E: Please...

C: You sure?

I nod and take his hand to pull him into the palace. No more discussion. Charles follows me laughing and is impressed of all the news walls and rooms of the palace.

C: I'll never find out again.

E: That's my plan. You're stuck with me forever now.

I grin. After what happened with August I moved back to my old room. The guards are opening the door for me and Charles follows me inside.

E: We don't want to get disturbed.

I tell the guards before they close the door again. I sit down onto my bed to get out of my shoes while Charles looks around the big room of mine.

C: That's crazy.

E: You'll get used to it.

C: You need help with your dress?

He smirks walking over to me. I bite my lip while I open his tie slowly.

E: Would be great if you could help me, yes.

I take off his jacket. He turns around to him and opens my dress. Like always, but this time I don't hold it up and let it drop off the floor. I turn around to Charles only being in my underwear. No bra. I take a step closer to him, opening the buttons of his shirt while looking into his eyes. He can't help and checks my body out which make me smile.

C: You are so gorgeous.

He nearly whispers as I take off his shirt and run my fingers slowly over his arms.

E: So are you.

I put my hand on his belt to open it up, getting excited for this. It's finally time. But that didn't last long as Charles puts his hand on mine and stops me.

C: We don't have to do this, princess.

E. Oh, eh, okay.

I take a step back. He really doesn't want to sleep with me, doesn't he? I look down. Never felt this rejected like this. I thought he feels the same with me. He puts his fingers under my chin to make me look into his eyes.

C: I want that too, princess.

I'm confused. Why doesn't he want me than? He puts his hand on my bruise on my waist. I hold my breath.

C: It hurts right?

I look at his hand before I catch his eyes looking into mine.

C: I don't want you to have bad memories. I want your first time to be unforgettable. Let's heal first.

He gives me a kiss on my cheek. Wow. I don't deserve him. Why is he like this? Can he stop being so handsome? My heart is falling for him more and more. I nod with a smile. We get into the bed and cuddle. He plays with my hair until I fall asleep.

**the next morning**

Charles wakes me up kissing. I mumble and cuddle more into his arms.

C: Good morning, princess.

I open my eyes a little bit to look up to him while smiling. He rubs over my cheek.

E: I want to stay here forever and never wanna leave.

C: I need to fly to Spain tonight.

E: Oh, I forgot about your races.

I get upset and lay my head on his chest. He raises my chin.

C: You could come with me from time to time.

E: I'm gonna talk with Dad and Simon about it. But let's take it slow for now. The media is talking a lot since August.

C: Sure, no pressure. All good for me.

E: I want to apologize that I never called you after that night again.

C: It's my fault. I promised you to never hurt you but I did. I'm sorry.

I sigh. It's not his fault. Non of this. I hesitate to tell
him the truth but he kinda knows already and I want to be honest with him. Always. I trust him.

E: It's just. It was the first time August tried to, he tried to sleep with me. I was afraid I won't be able to stop him at some point. I wanted my first time to be with someone I love.

C: Someone you love, huh?

He winks which makes me blush but he continues talking as he doesn't want to talk about this low.

C: I'm sorry I didn't notice it and wasn't there for you earlier.

E: But now you are here and he will be gone forever.

C: I'll never leave you again.

He kisses me gently and I roll on top of him. We start to make out, not able to keep our hands to yourself. But Charles was right I need to heal first before we take the next step. I stop kissing him and get up as I reach my hand out to him.

E: Ready to learn some royal rules?

He moans and throws his head back on the pillow which makes me laugh. After fooling around a bit we make ourself ready to get to my favorite place in the garden. After we had some sandwiches Charles gets up and practice to bow. It makes me giggle.

E: You're doing great.

C: When do I need to do it? Everytime a royal is in the room?

[author note: this are my royal rules not related to reality]

E: At least always infront of the king and queen, this for every monarchy in the world. And then every country has different royal protocols.

C: Wait, we're meeting other royals?

I laugh as I see Charles stressed glance. I go over to him taking his hands.

E: Sometimes, not quite often. But for us in Monaco. Always bow infront of my dad. No need to do it for the rest of the family as long as you're with me. Otherwise non-royal member has to bow or curtsy when they meet a royal family member like our staff.

C: Do I need to call him majesty all the time?

E: Yes, he's the king.

I laugh again seeing he gets even more stressed trying to remember all the rules.

E: Cha, you're doing good. Don't be nervous.

C: I want to be good enough for your world.

I go over to him and place my hand in his cheek while looking into his eyes.

E: You're perfect the way you are. Don't worry. You'll be loved by everyone.

He smiles and kisses me gently. We sit down in the grass and I tell him more about the royal world. But as the time passed I know I have to say goodbye. We get up and start walking to the exit.

E: I just got you back and need to let go again.

C: I'll come right back after the race.

He hugs me tight saying goodbye. Simon also came to say goodbye.

C: Thanks for having me, Simon and for everything you did for us.

S: Good luck for the race and guess I'll see you on Sunday.

He winks which make me smile. Charles gives me another kiss before he gets into the car. I already miss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 381 10
Mia and Arthur Leclerc have been best friends for their entire lives. After being away for a few years, Mia travels back to Monaco for the summer, ex...
388K 9.1K 25
The f1 season is coming to an end, and Christmas is creeping up on Charles Leclerc, but the Ferrari driver has one problem he needs to solve before C...
275K 6.6K 79
When royalty and racing collide, who will come out on top and who will be left in the dust? Kathrine Montagne, Princess of Monaco, met Charles Lecl...
395K 6.9K 22
4 Months ago Nathalie found out she was pregnant, it was an unexpected surprise but she was happy and excited to tell her boyfriend. Charles Leclerc...