PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

15. An Invitation

4.5K 90 2
By f1povs_1

CHARLES POV

A few days have passed and I didn't hear anything about Elisabeth anymore. I hope she's okay. I hope he doesn't hurt her anymore. I get up as it rings on the door, seeing the assistant Gary with an envelope.

Gary: Mr. Leclerc, here is a message from the king of Monaco.

I thank him and close the door as he leaves again. I look at the envelope seeing it is very special with gold signs, an official letter from the royalty.

Arthur: What does it say?

C: It's in invitation to a dinner at the palace tonight.

I look up confused to Arthur and Carla who are sitting on the sofa.

Carla: Probably because of Elisabeth?

A: Did you talk to her again now?

C: No. But I mean you can see the news. Everyone is talking about what happened. I'm sure she's stressed. She needs to recover.

ELISABETH POV

I get ready for tonight. I've never been that nervous before. I look into the mirror making sure I look good.

E: Do I look good?

Madeline: You're gorgeous in any way, Elisabeth.

She stands behind me smiling. I look through the mirror to her and nod.

E: I want to be prefect for him.

M: He will be flashed.

The staff curtsy and bows as my mom walks into the room. We turn to her who puts her hand on her heart.

QS: You're beautiful, my dear.

E: Thank you.

She moves my hair behind my ear and I look back into the mirror to make sure it's perfect.

E: Have you talked to dad again?

QS: Simon is talking with him again.

She tries to calm me down. I only nod and hope the talk with Simon helps. A few minutes later Simon is coming to us.

E: Okay, ready.

I know Simon won't tell me anything now. We all go to the entrance of the palace and wait on top of the stairs. My hearts starts beating faster as I see his car driving down the road. The car stops and Charles opens the door. He gets out and I start to run down the stairs. I hear my mom tries to stop me.

C: Wow.

I blush and run into his arms to hug him tight. I take a deep breath of his after shave. How much I missed this.

E: I missed you.

QS: Elisabeth!

I can hear her laughing, because I can't just hug him. But I don't care and she knows she can't stop me. Charles leans towards my ear to whisper:

C: You're very gorgeous, princess.

E: Don't be nervous.

I smile and take a step back.

C: I don't know what to do.

He laughs nervously but I take his hand and squeeze it tight. I want to show him I'm here. We go upstairs where my mom, Simon and Maddie are waiting for us. My dad is waiting inside.

C: Your highness.

He bows. My mom shakes his hand.

QS: Good to see you again, Mr. Leclerc.

E: Mom, please call him Charles.

I don't want him to be even more famous with this being to formal. I'm having plans tonight. Big plans.

QS: Charles.

She smiles. We go inside to the dining room, where my dad is waiting. I can hear my family talking infront of us.

Simon: Told you, she's in love, mom.

QS: I know.

I try not to giggle. Charles is nervously walking next to me checking out the palace as he was never inside before except at the royal dinner in the royal hall. My dad is waiting on his seat.

KG: Hello Mr. Leclerc, thank you for following my invitation.

C: Thank you, your majesty.

He neck bows. We all sit down and Charles stays next to me. They start to get to know each other as they bring some food inside.

KG: What happened to my daughter was awful. I can't apologize to her that we didn't notice that before. This shouldn't have happened anyways. I want to thank you for saving my daughter.

C: My pleasure. Nobody should treat Elisabeth like this.

He looks over to me. I blush seeing that smile. I take his hand under the table so nobody sees it.

E: I want to thank you too. I wouldn't be brave enough to tell anyone about it if it wasn't you.

KG: So I heard you've met a couple of times while Elisabeth was engaged?

Charles looks shocked to me. I give him a sorry smile. I told dad everything. I wanted him to know about Charles. What he did to me and how he was always there for me. He's my safe place.

**FLASHBACK**

**THREE DAYS AGO IN THE HOSPITAL**

Charles leave the room but I try to stop him.

E: Can't he stay? Please.

S: Not now, Betty.

Simon walks over to my bed, sitting on the other side while my mom is still next to me.

E: I need him more than anyone right now.

S: I know.

He gives me a kiss on my forehead. My mom gets confused, looking between us.

QS: Would someone like to tell me what's going on?

S: Charles and Elisabeth met at the royal dinner and met a couple of times since that. They're secretly dating.

E: Wait, how do you-

S: Did you really think I would believe your sleepovers?

He winks with a smile as he sees my jaw dropped. He never said something. He kept this as a secret for me?

S: I asked Ryan to have an eye on me for you.

E: What?

Ryan walks into the room in that moment.

E: Ryan!

R: Sorry, your highness. I couldn't say anything. U had to help you in this.

The three of us laugh. I can't believe they did this. My mom followed our conversation and didn't get mad about it.

QS: So is this something serious between you and him?

S: She loves him.

I hit Simon against his arm. I blush.

E: I don't. He's just very handsome.

QS: Let's not tell your dad yet. He will be mad with the both of you. I'll talk to him about it.

She gives us a serious look as my dad walks into the hospital room.

KG: The police arrested him. Why didn't you say anything, Elisabeth?

E: You wouldn't believe me, dad. He was the best man in your eyes.

KG: I'm sorry I gave you the feeling you can't trust me. You can always come to me, my dear. Let's go home now.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I see Charles scared and overwhelmed glance so I squeeze his hand to tell him it's fine to say the truth.

C: Yes, we met a couple of times.

KG: Elisabeth also told me, that she really likes you. How do you feel about her?

I roll my eyes to me. That's my dad always making a show out of everything. Following the royal protocol strictly. I feel how Charles hand gets sweaty. He feels overwhelmed, not knowing how to act and what to say. He wants to make it right. That's cute. He's cute.

E: Dad, please.

KQ: I hear.

He ignores me. Charles squeezes my hand under the table and turn to me. He smiles.

C: My heart is all hers.

He looks into my eyes before turning back to
my dad. He did? What did he just say? His heart belongs to me? Oh. my. god. Wow. My jaw dropped. I never expecting this even tho I wished for it. I just didn't imagine he would say that infront of my dad.

E: Cha..

I put my hand on my heart and feel happy tears are filling my eyes. This was the cutest thing ever. But it wouldn't be my family if anyone wouldn't destroy this moment.

S: There will be a lot of pressure out there, if you want to be with my little sister. Especially after what happened, the pressure will be even more. All eyes are gonna be on you. Do you think you could take this?

Seriously Simon? Can't you just let us be happy? Finally? Don't give dad even more reason to not let us be.

C: I would do anything for Elisabeth. I know I'm not royal in any way, but I know the media. I can handle it.

My dad looks to Simon, who nods to him. My dad puts a smile on his face. I get suspicious. What's happening?

KG: If you wanna be together, you can.

E: Wait? Really? You're serious?

I don't want to be happy to early. There has to be something else.

KG: Yes, my dear.

I stand up and walk over to him to give him a little hug. I can't be happier. He gives me a kiss on my forehead.

KG: I don't wanna make the same mistake twice.

E: Thank you dad, i love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.1K 25
The f1 season is coming to an end, and Christmas is creeping up on Charles Leclerc, but the Ferrari driver has one problem he needs to solve before C...
447K 7.6K 77
Emilia and Charles, two best friends in their early childhood. They go everywhere together, do everything with each other. So when Emi has to move al...
23.2K 621 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
299K 6.1K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...