PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

14. Secrets

4.4K 94 4
By f1povs_1

SIMON POV

When I hear that my sister had to go to the hospital, I immediately left from my engagement with the french president. I hurried up to be with her. When I arrived my mom and dad were already there. I see her laying pale on the hospital bed, while she's is unconscious. What happened to her? We're currently waiting for the results of the test they made. We look up as the doctor walks in.

Doctor: Princess Elisabeth has malnutrition. She didn't eat a lot in the past few weeks. Her stomach was nearly empty. She gets support now, but she needs to fight now to wake up.

I knew she didn't eat a lot recently, that she lost weight but I didn't say anything about it. I thought that's the girl thing before you marry someone you want to be skinny. That's what Madeline did at least. My dad walks in the room up and down.

Queen Sophia (QS): That's all your fault, George.

KG: Don't talk to me like this.

QS: No, if you wouldn't have drag her into the marriage, she would be fine. Look how skinny she became. She was giving us signs but we ignored it. All eyes were on your perfect weeding.

That's enough. How could they blame each other now? Elisabeth needs us.

S: Mom! Dad! Shouldn't we stick together now? Elisabeth is unconscious.

They both sigh and sit back. I look to my sister who's not moving at all. I look around the hospital room, as I notice something.

S: Where is August?

Everyone looks around. My dad goes to the door, where Elisabeth's and dads bodyguards are waiting and protecting the room.

KG: Ryan, where is Duke August?

R: I haven't seen him here, your majesty.

KG: Find him! Elisabeth is his fiancée, he should be here.

He became angry and the security starts to look for August. A few hours went by but they couldn't find him. As it good late now, we decided to head back home. The doctor said she needs some silent. We couldn't do something anyways. We leave Ryan behind and he will call us like the hospital if Elisabeth wakes up. I hope it will be soon.

CHARLES POV

I'm waiting at the back entrance of the hospital for a few minutes now. Ryan wasn't seen anywhere. I get nervous. I need to see her. I need to make sure she's fine. Suddenly the door gets open and a know head is popping out.

R: You wanna see her?

I nod with a smile and follow him upstairs to her room. My heart beats faster. Is she okay?

R: She's not awake yet. I hope, you can help her.

He neck bows and leaves him alone in the hospital room. She looks not good. My heart breaks into pieces seeing her like this, laying on the hospital bed without any reactions. I walk over to her bed and stroke over her cheek before I move her hair out of the face. Even now she looks so pretty. I missed her the past weeks.

C: I'm here Elisabeth.

I whisper. I don't know if she can hear me but sometimes they say unconscious people can. I sit down on a chair next to her bed and take her hand in mine. I stoke with my finger over the top of her hand thinking about what I could say to her. I need to apologize. I don't want her to hate me.

C: I'm sorry for that night. I know I fucked things up. I wish I could turn back times. I never meant to hurt you. I miss you.

I feel so guilty. Maybe this is my fault. Maybe she wouldn't be here if I wouldn't have hurt her. Maybe she would be fine now. I lay my head on her hand as I notice she doesn't move.

C: Please, princess. I need you.

I squeeze her hand. I can't hold back some tears which are rolling down my cheek. Please wake up, is the only thing I keep saying to myself.

***next day***

ELISABETH POV

I wake up as I hear someone walking next to me, saying Charles name but he stops. I still have my eyes closed. I feel someone is holding my hand. Is it really Charles? I open my eyes quickly. I see him sitting in a chair next to my bed - sleeping. He is the one who holds my hand. Not August. I relax. But why is he here and where am I?

Ryan: You're awake, your highness.

He says. I turn to him surprised but with a soft smile. I look around in this bright room. I don't remember anything. What happened to me? I feel weak. My body starts to hurt a lot.

E: Ryan?

R: I'll get a doctor.

E: No! Wait. Why am I here?

R: You collaps at the podium celebration yesterday. You have a malnutrition. Everyone was really worried.

I look down to me. Looking at all the machinery, hoses, medical drip. It scares me. One secret is out. I tried to show my family, but they didn't notice.

Ryan looks over to Charles and I follow his eyes. I smile seeing him next to me.

R: He was with you the whole night.

I still hold his hand and smile. I knew he wouldn't leave me alone.

E: Could you give us a minute before you get everyone, please?

He nods and goes over to Charles to wake up gently up. He rubs his eyes and yawn. He stretches himself until Ryan whispers something to him. He jumps up and looks to me.

C: Princess, you're awake!

E: Hey..

C: I'm so happy you're awake! I was so worried.

He takes my hand again, squeezing it tight. I see how Ryan leaves with a smile.

E: I'm sorry for not calling you after that-

C: Hey, stop. You don't need to apologize for anything.

He stands up to give me a tight hug. I screw up my face in pain. I wince. I try to hold my breath to not let the pain win. I can't show him but he notices and lets go off me.

C: I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?

I can't. I can't keep this to myself anymore. I burst out crying the second I shake my head on Charles. He comes to sit in my bed, being confused what happens. I can't stop crying.

C: What did HE do?

E: He-

My voice cracks and my whole body starts to shake. Nobody knows about this. I try to tell them but I couldn't. Nobody would believe me. I can see Charles worried glance trying to think what he can do to help
me. He takes my head.

C: I'm here. It's okay. It's just us.

I can't talk. I can't speak it out loud. I hesitate.

C: Did he hurt you? Did he touch you? You can talk to me.

I look into Charles eyes before I take off the blanked and pull my shirt up. There are bruises on my hips and my arms. His jaw drops. He stands up, looking closer to my bruises. My body is covered in red, blue, purple and green colors.

C: What the hell? Elisabeth, I'm- What happened?

He freaks out. I put my shirt down again. I don't say anything. Charles takes a deep breath to calm down, he walks over to my bed. He gently wraps his arms around me trying not to hurt me. It feels good. I cuddle my head into his shoulder.

C: Did he- did he touch you?

I swallow but shake my head.

E: He tried to sleep with me. He undressed me without that I wanted it. But I did everything that he doesn't do it.

C: I will never let him come close to you ever again. Promise.

He stills holds me in his arms while we lay on this hospital bed. He gives me a kiss on my head. I feel safe. I AM safe.

But suddenly the hospital room slams open and HE walks in followed by my family.

DA: You're just a little bodyguard Ryan. You don't have to tell me anything.

Ryan looks over to us, leaving without a comment but a smile on his face. August turns around to me, but seeing Charles holding me in his arms while sitting on the bed next to me.

DA: What are you doing here?

Charles wants to get up but I hold him back. I take his hand to show him not to leave me. But I can see all these looks on us.

KG: Elisabeth, answer Duke August question.

DA: Elisabeth.

August walks closer to me as I still didn't say anything. I squeeze Charles hand tight. I'm getting scared, not knowing what August wants to do. Charles gets up. Standing between August and my bed.

C: Don't you dare to come closer to her.

DA: She's my fiancée. Go out of my way, now!

He gets angry. I know this face. He's going to hurt me later again. For that. But as August was trying to reach my hand Charles pushes him away.

C: I said, don't touch her ever again!

KG: Enough. Please leave the room, Mr. Leclerc. Duke August wants to be with his beloved fiancée.

I know Charles doesn't have a chance anymore. He can't help me anymore. This is my own destiny.

C: beloved?

He laughs. What is Charles doing? He can't lean off against my dad. But Charles walks over to me with an angry glance on his face. He grabs my shirt. I stop him. I shake my head. My body shakes. I can't show this. He looks into my eyes and whispers:

C: You're safe.

I swallow and nod. Charles lifts my shirt up, showing everyone on hips covered in bruises. I see how everyone look turns into a shocked one. Everyone gasps. Except him.

C: That's love?

QS: Oh lord, my dear. What happened to you?

He puts my shirt down again as my mom runs to me.

C: It's him. He hurts her, he touches her, he hits her. It's all made by him.

Charles points to August who gets angry.

DA: That's a lie. He's lying! 

KG: Elisabeth, is this true?

I feel how my eyes get teary. I'm scared nobody will believe me. They'll believe August instead. The wedding has to happen, no matter what. Charles walks back to me, taking my hand again. He looks into my eyes. It feels like it's just us. Like he said earlier. He whispers.

C: You're gonna be safe. But you need to tell your dad.

I swallow. I look over Charles should to August who's giving me a glance I never saw before. His eye twitches. I look back to Charles before my eyes wander to my dad. He looks confused not sure what to believe right now. I make my eye contact with Charles again who gives me a little nod.

E: Charles is saying the truth.

DA: That's absolute bullshit!

August is mad and wants to leave the hospital room. But Simon was watching the whole situation from behind and stops August. He stands infront of the door and looks over to my dad who nods.

S: Ryan, call the police. This man has to get arrested.

Ryan walks in with other guards as he brings August away. My dad follows them. I start crying out of relief. Is this finally over? Or will he come back? I hold onto Charles who was still next to me.

QS: My dear, I'm so sorry we didn't notice that. I'm sorry for not listening to you.

Charles lets me go to give my mom the chance to hug me. He squeezes my shoulder to show me he has to leave now. I see over my mom's shoulder how Simon grabs Charles arm.

S: Thank you.

C: Make sure, she will be okay.

Charles neck bows to my brother and leaves. He is leaving. Will he come back?

********

Hi 🫶🏼

That was an emotional chapter, wasn't it? Poor Elisabeth.

I hope you like this book so far. Would be happy about any feedback.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 91.8K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...
295K 6.1K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
24.3K 656 19
"I can't handle knowing when you don't" When Aurora awakens from a life-altering accident, she discovers she's married to Charles Leclerc, an F1 driv...
54.2K 1K 21
He is one of the best racers in Formula 1. She is a widow from Northamptonshire. Victoria has a lot of emotional baggage brought about by her past. ...