His Highness Of Hell

By Wandering_Alma5

Going through life without a lover, Aubrey gets to the end of her life...with nothing. Frustrated and alone... More

ð– ‹Aesthetics + Tattoosð– ‹
🛑WARNING🛑
PLAYLIST!!!
♡PROLOGUE♡
Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: Abby
Chaper 3: Aspen Tree
Chapter 4: Ivan
Chapter 5: Orchids
Chapter 6: Goodbye
Chapter 6: Home
Chaptwr 7: Castle
Chapter 8: Wake Up
Chapter 9: Devils Of Sin
Chapter 11: Turn Around
Chapter 12: Unknown
Chapter 13: Ferb
Chapter 14: â™›
Chapter 15: Her Laugh
Chapter 16: Across The Gate
Chapter 17: Love Nothing More

Chapter 10: Balance

7 0 6
By Wandering_Alma5

Aubrey's POV-

After Marabella and I's fight and after I went to the spare room I sat on the edge of that bed for what was like hours...before I was fed up.

Frustrated and overwhelmed my thought process was all mixed into actions.

I had to go somewhere. I needed answers. I needed the truth.

When it hit around sunset I had sat in the room for hours just pacing, sitting with my thoughts and overthinking. The new information that she had shouted into my ears was catastrophic to my emotions, and I felt awful.

It was a terrible mix of overwhelming information and the timing in my ears from her voice.

It hurt that she yelled at me, takes about my mom—but what hurt the most was that Ivan had lied to me.

So after not thinking about my actions I got up when I was sure that Marabella was busy outside of the house with chores and I tiptoes out of the room.

I know she wasn't in the house by the still silence in the walls. Even though she was baby sitting me she had work to do, and that was my opportunity.

So when the back door creaked shut behind her light touch I rushed the front door, and I was freed.

Easy.

I began to trot along the town, the few people who were still wandering about looked at me weirdly because they probably heard our fight. But after all their stares dimmed down I had made it to the edge of the town and to the field.

I needed to clear my mind. I wasn't going to cross the gate, not becuase she said not to but because I decided not to. I was petty like that.

I just needed the sound of nature to surround me with its tranquility.

So I walked to the aspen tree and sat at its trunk, leaning against it with a heavy sigh.

Why must things be so complicated?

I thought when I died, that all my troubles would simply disappear. But I was so very wrong.

It seemed as if my problems only grew.

I guess that was partly my fault for crossing the gate. I had no excuse. I did it purely out of curiosity and impulse.

But why was it an impulse in the first place?

Out of boredom I picked up a small white Heather flower with the tips of my fingers. I remembered my mom always talking about them.

White heathers only grew on land that had not been tainted by war and anger. They only grew under certain conditions of peace and prosperity. They symbolized good luck and peace. It made sense since I was in heaven.

Why were there only white heathers around this tree though?
Through out my entire walk through the field never had I seen another white Heather and that was extremely strange as they grew up to hundreds if not thousands in feet around soils of land.

So why was it only in this one small patch?

I dropped the plucked Heather back into the ground, making sure to cover it up with soil as if I was at a burial.

I stared at the soil as my mind tripped over itself and the air began to feel almost stiller.

Everything was wrong. Something was wrong here. I didn't know what but things felt off balance.

Was this really heaven?

I began to question my own sanity becuase of course I was in heaven.

But if this was heaven why didn't it feel like home? Wasn't heaven home?

That wasn't my home though...

Past that gate was. I didn't know it at the time though.

My head raised and immediately the feeling in the pit of my stomach was violently shaking with need.

I bit my lip with uncertainty.

I can't. I can't. I don't need to.

But when I thought more about my questions, my desires, my legs were suddenly moving.

And than without realizing my foot hit the dead grass on the other side of the gate, and even though I had crossed over to hell, it broke loose.

Ivan's POV-

Stress. Fucking. Stress.

All I felt was overwhelming stress in my entire body to the point where my wings had gotten achy and had sprouted from the shoulders of my back.

I had been pacing the foyer of my castle as my men ran about my land searching for the escaped 'hell bound'.

One man escaped.

One man of the name John Wayne Gacy. A murder of thirty-three people, all tortured and raped. He was a horrible human if he even was human. And we couldn't find him!

On my fucking land he escaped!

I feel ever single presence on my land and never has anyone ever evaded me like he has.

Of course I feel him, he is running about everywhere though like he had multipled.

And it fucked me into anger.

This anger caused me to break multiple vases around the castle all of which were glass. I didn't have time to have it cleaned though.

Tingles were covered in every fiber of my being, telling me that everything was off balance and that I needed to fix it immediately.

But how could I when I couldn't fucking find him! It feels like he was everywhere!

"My king!" A voice shouted and I tuned from my pacing to see one of my guards. My wings immediately raised from slightly brushing against the ground in a limp state, they raised high and proud, stretching a wing spans of just past my finger tips if I stretched out my arm.

"What!" I growled in anger as he bowed his neck down.

"We have yet to find him but we have suspected he is on the south side of the realm"

I tightened my hands into fists. "You mean by the fucking gate?"

"Yes sir"

That information confused me since when I focused on where his presence lingered on my soil I felt him on the south west side of the realm—which was minutes away from the South side.

Something is wrong but I don't have time to figure it out.

I clenched my teeth together. "Go round up eveyone I want everyone searching every fucking square inch of the land near that gate! Now!" I shouted in his face, he immediately scrambled away.

I let out a gruff breath as my wings flicked and ruffled behind me.

They were always a nuisance to handle. As much as I had liked to I couldn't control them as much as I wanted. Sure I could fly but when it came to anything else they practically had a mind of their own.

I feel like Doctor Strange.

I paced my way to the front of the castle, the doors wide open. I saw everyone running around to prepare to make their way to the gate and sweep every inch near it.

I sighed as I looked over my land, anticipating there was be bad to come.

If only I didn't miss the pulse inside my head and heart that told me someone had crossed the gate.

Cliffhanger bitch!! Yea I did it sue me😏🔫

...I kinda hate this chapter though but I had to push through this writers block cause that's the only way to get through one...

If you don't know how to get ride of a writers block I recommend blasting your fav songs in your ears and writing ideas until you got enough and make a chapter, it helps....kinda, well it helps for me anyways💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.2K 55
His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my...
130K 5.7K 63
He stood behind her fragile figure supporting her with his arm wrapped around her tiny waist. Her eyelashes flickered innocently as he dipped his he...
88.8K 5.1K 59
Sword still in her hands, she stomped her foot again. "Why are you smiling?" Brainwashed? Check. Sheltered? Check. Lost and alone? Check and, uh, che...
4.7K 251 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...