𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄- 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐀�...

By rbella0

𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. seas... More

love me.
act one -𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇?
𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰?
𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡!
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞!
𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬?
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞!
act two - 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭?

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭!

266 6 4
By rbella0

disclaimer!
before starting this chapter from now on jules addiction to drugs/ pills are coming back up since season one is starting to end. she will get further and further into drugs so please if you are triggered i recommend not continuing this story! thank u!

                                    ———————

                                   ———————
                              CHAPTER FIVE
                          ⁽ᵒ ˡᵃˢᵗ ⁱᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵘʳᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ?

walking down the familiar pathway she once over took long ago jules found herself at the man she knew ever so well.

barry.

her and barry had a good relationship though they often did fuck before she was sent away as she couldn't pay the debts he said there was other ways she could repay him.

and sex was all he could think about, so knowing jules state and mind a year ago she happily took the other just not mentioning anything to rafe, he never found out and she never will tell rafe about the occasion. though she did notice the motorcycle outside the small trailer and loud shouts hanging around inside.

jules could help but found herself entering the trailer and seeing rafe and barry arguing, one thing quickly led to another and rafe ended up on the floor groaning in pain "barry back the fuck off" she yelled rushing to rafes side "ah look who it is miss castillo" he chuckled stepping towards the girl "where have you been jules haven't seen you since you went to the coo coo place" he spoke spitting out a laugh.

the coo coo place was he serious he had no reason to bring it up and again another person calling her crazy like she didn't hear it everyday.

"fuck off you dont know shit barry" she glanced at him then focusing on the groaning boy "dont get cocky jules we all know you still owe me my debt" hep spoke bending down to the girl "not here barry" she scoffed helping rafe up "im fine-im fine seriously" he shoved her off, she looked around seeing the familiar coke and weed but not the pills that layed on the side.

she never once remembered those ever being there, it was tempting for sure but jules knew she couldn't touch them but it was almost like she had no control on hiding them in her pockets, she badly wanted to put them back though she couldn't help it and what bad could it do

one last time couldn't hurt right?

"i told you rafe you either get my money or i take it in other ways" he stood up to rafe leaning up to his face.

"ill get it i promise just- in the mean time take my back as half of the payment" he shook out his words not staring back at the man.

"i will gladly take that offer mr cameron but in other ways i would always enjoy another good fuck with miss julie here" barry sent a smirk to rafe letting his fingers find jules hair "its jules" she spoke pulling her head away from his fingers feeling uncomfortable.

"remember jules i knew you always liked me inside of you princess" he spoke in her ear making sure rafe heard every word he said "get off me" she shoved him off storming outside leaving the two to carry on their conversation.

though she still waited for rafe even if he heard what barry said she still waited for him, she could feel barry staring at the girl as he left on rafes bike.

he eventually came out the trailer stuff two white bags in his pockets glancing at the brunette "what did you do with him" he spoke

"nothing" she quickly said not looking at the blonde who stood so near her - "well you clearly did something with him jules since he keeps talking about him inside you" he raised his eyebrow again moving near her "it was just a fuck nothing else thats all okay?" she raised her hands in frustration rolling her eyes away from him

he shoved her against the wall of trailer tilting her head upwards

"jules i swear to fucking god if he goes anywhere near whats mine ill kill understand, i don't give no fucks that he wants to touch you but remember who does really make you feel good luls" he stared into her eyes rubbing his thumb along her lips.

she couldn't speak not breath he made her feel weak even if she tried her hardest to avoid him, she loved the thrill her made her feel but her friends would kill her if they saw what she was doing with him at the minute but she couldn't think about them and all she could think about was him.

he leaned off her giving her one last glance and walked away.

it took her a minute to regain her strength but jules knew that wasn't the end between the two.

and rafe cameron always had a hold on jules

    ❦

shortly jules arrived at her home placing her stuff down and almost immediately running up the stairs.

she huffed letting herself fall back on her bed, her shorts raised higher on her thighs and her shirt lifted up ever so slightly on her tourso letting the breeze lay over her waist.

she felt strange after what happened with rafe though she missed his warm touch it still felt like she broke every promise towards her friends,she wouldn't ever speak of the topic but she always like the feeling of having a secret to herself.

her thoughts trailed back to the pills that were held in her back pocket, her breath hollowed and she sat up.

her fingers found the pockets

they found the opening to the small packet

and they soon found the pill

and the pill found her mouth.

she swallowed, it was like every little stress that undone on her shoulders lifted almost instantly, she knew what the pills could form too but she told herself only once.

her eyes fell so slightly and she smiled, jules craved the feeling again though its not like she relapsed right?

a soft ding echoed in the room letting jules drop the packet and lifted up her phone.

today at 12:07

sarah cameron
hi jules its just me at home i was thinking
if you wanted to hang at mine for a while?

jules
course sarah be over in 10

sarah cameron
okay cool see you soon
seen

she dropped her phone walking over to her wardrobe,the endless amount of clothes and shoes layed effortlessly in her wardrobe.

it was almost un usual for the blonde girl to speak to jules but jules still cared for the cameron, she was sweet and her jules did have some sort of relationship when they would be in the same groups in school, sarah and kiara were friends but she never told the reason why they stopped so that led to jules to distance herself from the blonde but still continued to show sympathy for her.

she quietly huffed grabbing jean shorts and a blue cropped shirt.

her black bra layed effortlessly on her body as her shirt let her skin show.

jules wouldn't call herself slutty but careless she could be, she worked hard for her body and nobody could shame her, perfect hips and breasts was all she needed to get what she wanted in the town so jules certainly would use that to her advantage but mostly thats where rafe cameron came into the line.

she grabbed her phone and small chanel purse letting her almost clean converse cover her feet.

no sign of her mother she quietly made herself to the front door, quickly closing her eyes she wrote a small note on the table that stood so close to the door saying her whereabouts and not to except her back at a certain time.

deciding whether to wish her mother a i love you after the bruise she left on her face jules no doubt loved her mother so she placed the simply text on the note letting the door slam behind her.

the car door slammed shut and jules drove away wondering why the cameron asked for her show
abouts to return to the home.

bella is typing..
hi! sorry fro the slow updated school is so tiring but gonna start writing multiple chapters then posting so you guys no longer have to wait. i have to refresh my memory on this series so i can start to write the sherrif scene!!

anyway thank you for giving this book a chance

kisses xx

VOTE AND COMMENT!
helpes with motivation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 76 11
𝐉𝐉 & 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐄 AKA, 𝐒𝐔𝐍 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 & 𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 & 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀 & 𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊 𝐄�...
56.1K 1.3K 52
𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚.❞ ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤�...
498 5 8
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ( outer banks ) ( fem!oc x male!oc )
1.1M 21.9K 118
𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘢𝘥𝘫. 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘸𝘦...