Sinned Blood

By bukiiwrites

Sold by her father, Sky lands in the hands of seven brothers hiding a dark secret. Despite their attractive f... More

PROLOG
Chapter 1 ~ The brothers
Chapter 2 ~ Trapped
CHAPTER 3 ~ Dinner's served
CHAPTER 4 ~ Only chance
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood
CHAPTER 7 ~ Behind closed doors
Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...
Chapter 9 ~ Not herself
Chapter 10 ~ First time
Chapter 11 ~ Too close
Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad
Chapter 13 - A Deal With The Devil
CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices
CHAPTER 15 ~ Facing Thorns
CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air
CHAPTER 17 - Was It A Dream
CHAPTER 18 ~ Pressure
CHAPTER 19 ~ Pain
CHAPTER 20 ~ Past Affairs
CHPATER 21 ~ New Wounds
CHAPTER 22 ~ Now or Never
CHAPTER 23 ~ Déjà Vu
CHAPTER 24 ~ Cruelty
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shared Fun
CHAPTER 26 ~ The Past Part 1
CHAPTER 28 ~ The Past Part 3
CHAPTER 29 ~ Curiosity

CHAPTER 27 ~ The Past Part 2

370 15 24
By bukiiwrites

Sky, caught in the relentless current of events, finds herself colliding with Drago, the enigmatic figure whose presence exudes a sense of foreboding. As their eyes briefly meet, there's a fleeting acknowledgment in Drago's gaze, a recognition that doesn't quite pierce the veil of Sky's disguise.

"I am so sorry," Sky utters, a hurried apology, and continues to walk past him, instinctively pulling up the scarf to shield herself further from the perceptive eyes of those around her. However, Drago, seemingly unperturbed by her hasty apology, calls out to her.

"You. Come here, girl."

Sky's breath catches in her throat at the command, a sinking realization that escape might not be as simple as she hoped. Slowly turning to face Drago, she meets his scrutinizing gaze, a tension thickening the air around them. Drago, without a word, seizes her by the arm, his grip firm and unyielding.

"What— What are you doing?!" Sky panics, her plea falling on deaf ears as Drago swiftly transports them into a room, the sudden displacement disorienting. Pinned against a wall, the strength and speed Drago possesses become starkly evident, leaving Sky feeling vulnerable in the presence of this formidable vampire.

Sky's heart races as she gazes up at Drago, his towering figure casting a shadow over her. In that moment, she grapples with the duality of his appearance – a mesmerizing beauty veiling a sinister threat. The realization that this man, beautiful and terrifying, is the harbinger of Annabelle's fate and the destiny of Ryan's unborn child weighs heavily on her.

Terrified yet resolute, Sky contemplates her limited capabilities as a human in the face of these supernatural beings. The disparity in strength is undeniable, leaving her feeling like an insignificant ant amidst giants. However, a spark of determination flickers within her – a recognition that perhaps, in this world of shadows and secrets, there might be a way to influence the course of events.

Drago, captivated by the unveiled beauty before him, forcefully removes the scarf, revealing Sky's features that seem to mesmerize him. He inhales deeply, savoring the sweet scent that emanates from her. His demand for her name hangs in the air, and Sky, feeling the pressure of the situation, stammers before uttering, "Pierce." She discloses her surname in an attempt to solidify her fabricated identity.

"Pierce?" Drago's abrupt release of her, stepping back, hints at a peculiar recognition. "It's a very unusual name, is it not? Say, who are your parents?"

With a concocted tale of parental loss, Sky weaves a narrative to shield herself from the probing inquiries. Drago, however, remains skeptical, pressing for more details about her connection with Annabelle. Sky, navigating the delicate dance of half-truths and evasions, insists that their encounters have been sporadic.

Unconvinced, Drago, with a calculated move, closes the distance once more. Gripping her chin, he tilts her head, exposing her delicate neck.

"What are you doing-" The vulnerability of the situation sends shivers through Sky's body, and in desperation, she pleads for mercy, promising to leave immediately. Drago, undeterred, lowers himself, his fangs sinking into her skin.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Sky's cry of pain reverberates in the confined space, her fingernails clawing into Drago's shoulders as her world is consumed by agony and fear.

Drago, perplexed by the taste of Sky's blood, steps back, the revelation unsettling him. He studies her, the realization dawning upon him. "Your blood... is sinned?" The shock on Sky's face is evident as she grapples with the unraveling of her fabricated identity. Panic sets in as she contemplates how to navigate the treacherous currents of this unfolding truth.

"I've tasted blood like yours before. Your bloodline..." Drago's attempt to piece together the puzzle is evident, confusion clouding his formidable presence. "But this can't be. You shouldn't be alive," he utters, the revelation challenging the very fabric of his understanding.

"What are you saying?" Sky's voice, a blend of pain and confusion, pierces through the room.

The echoes of Drago's rage reverberate through Sky's consciousness. His hands tighten around her throat, a brutal grip that slams her head against the unforgiving door, demanding answers in a tempest of violence.

"There shouldn't be anyone with your ability. I've made sure of that." His words, laced with frustration and confusion, punctuate the assault. The world around Sky dissolves into a disorienting haze as the lack of air becomes a relentless assailant.

"How are you alive?! ANSWER ME!" Drago's demand pierces the fading shadows, a desperate plea for an explanation that eludes reason. The boundaries of reality blur as everything turns white, a spectral void swallowing her consciousness whole.

In the relentless grip of unconsciousness, Sky hears her name as if carried on ethereal whispers. Gradually, awareness dawns anew, and she finds herself cradled in the present timeline. Her eyes flutter open, the soft glow of the room revealing the concerned faces of Jaxon and Carter, their watchful eyes a lifeline tethering her to the tangible reality of the present.

"Sky," Jaxon's voice, laced with worry, reaches her ears as she blinks back into consciousness. The room, bathed in the soft glow of dim light, offers a stark contrast to the harrowing encounter with Drago.

Her eyes slowly adjust, taking in the reassuring sight of her present surroundings – the familiar room, the watchful eyes of the two brothers, and the tangible sense of relief that she has returned from the abyss of the past.

Her breaths escape her like fragments of a lingering nightmare. As she props herself up, a dull ache pulsates through her head, leaving her vulnerable and shaken.

"What happened?" she utters weakly, seeking clarity in the hazy aftermath of unconsciousness. Carter raises an eyebrow, feigning innocence, "I don't know, you tell us. You were out. We almost thought we had too much blood." Jaxon joins in with a chuckle, "Carter was insanely worried." A playful hit from Carter follows, punctuating their camaraderie.

As their banter fills the room, Sky's worry deepens, the fog of confusion slowly lifting.

This is bad. This is really really bad. Drago saw me. He saw me and he knows I went back in the past. If what Annabelle said is true and I can influence the past it means everything that happened effected the future.

"Sky?" Carter's voice cuts through her internal tumult, bringing her back to the present. "I'm sorry... I-" she begins, her gaze dropping to her half-ripped, blood-drenched clothes. A blush tinges her cheeks as she hastily grabs a pillow, an instinctive attempt to shield herself from the residual vulnerability of shared intimacy. "Oh my god..." she murmurs, her internal landscape a tumult of emotions, memories, and the lingering echoes of a journey through time.

Carter wears a nervous smile as he recalls the taste of Sky's blood, a sensation that lingers in the air like a bittersweet memory. The heat and sweetness of that first encounter with her essence play on his mind, a moment etched in the depths of his vampire senses.

Sky, her flushed cheeks betraying a mix of emotions, gazes up at Carter. In the subtle exchange of glances, unspoken echoes of shared intimacy reverberate in the room. Jaxon, leaning down, surprises Sky with a tender kiss on her cheek, his words a whispered confession. "Sharing you like that... Seeing how you enjoyed yourself... it really got me excited." A laugh of embarrassment escapes Sky as she rises from the bed.

"I should go take a shower," she declares, the need for a moment of solitude apparent in her hurried movements. As she steps towards the bathroom, the soft click of the room door echoes behind her. Turning around, Sky realizes that neither Carter nor Jaxon linger in the room anymore, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Without overthinking, Sky steps into the bathroom, immersing herself in a quick shower. This time, the water doesn't scorch her skin, a welcome relief from the previous encounter. As she emerges from the shower, she casts a contemplative gaze upon herself in the mirror. The bite marks, a tangible reminder of the shared moments with Carter and Jaxon, evoke a complex mix of shame and excitement within her.

Her perception of Carter and Damien shifts subtly, the line between human and vampire blurring in the intensity of those intimate encounters. Being bitten by Carter becomes a thrilling yet unsettling experience, a reminder of the supernatural world she's entangled in. Shaking off these thoughts, Sky turns her attention to inspecting her back in the mirror.

A gasp escapes her lips as she notices a startling change—the previously innocuous mark transformed from a '1' to an '18.' Confusion clouds her expression as she questions, "This wasn't like that, was it? When did this happen?"

Sky rushes out of the bathroom, hastily donning a few clothes while heading towards the door. As she swings it open, "DAMIE—OGH!" she's about to call out to Damien when her words are abruptly cut off by a painful collision. A thud echoes through the room as she falls backward, only to find Carter standing before her.

Rubbing her forehead, her eyes widening as she notices Carter once again in the doorway. Urgently, she pulls her T-shirt up, adjusting her bra strap to reveal the marked evolution on her back. Sky, a mix of excitement and concern, lays out her discovery, "See this? It was a 1 and now it's an 18. I believe this number will evolve even more and—"

Carter closes the door behind him, enveloping them in a newfound intimacy. Sky pulls her shirt back down, turning to face him with a confused expression. "What are you doing?" she inquires, her throat feeling tight, a subtle nervousness setting in. As Carter steps closer, his hands gently resting on her hips, Sky's throat constricts further. An unfamiliar sensation grips her stomach, leaving her to ponder the inexplicable emotions swirling within.

Carter's voice, now laced with a soft intensity, wraps around Sky's senses, leaving her momentarily stunned. "Am I making you nervous?" The timbre of his words resonates with a certain allure, prompting her to reassess the familiar sound of his voice. Sky, pressed against his chest, grapples with the unexpected question. "Wh-what are you talking about? Where is this coming from all of a sudden?" she stammers, her confusion palpable.

Carter pulls her closer, his gaze deepening as he continues, "I'm not quite sure. I have to admit, I've never seen you in that type of way but after last night I can't resist the urge to have you."

As Sky grapples with the revelation unfolding before her, she can't help but ponder the transformation in Carter's demeanor. The goofy and silly friend she once knew seems to have given way to a version of Carter she never anticipated. The realization settles in as she reflects on the implications of his words, her thoughts swirling with a mix of intrigue and apprehension.

Is this really Carter? she wonders, her internal dialogue revealing the inner turmoil. Why would he speak to me that way? Usually, he is just being goofy and silly, and now he says words I would have never imagined to hear from his lips. His lips... they look... kissable? What am I thinking? Sky grapples with the conflicting emotions, recognizing the desire that simmers beneath the surface. I can't kiss Carter, I can't even think about kissing him. It would come out of nowhere, it would be wrong, it wouldn't make any sense.

Carter closes in, his forehead resting against Sky's, a proximity that sends a flutter of emotions through her. "I've seen a lot of humans in my few years on this earth. A lot of human girls, and I gotta say, you are by far the most beautiful one I've ever seen. Your blue eyes, I see the sky in them. Your dark skin, so smooth and tender. Your silky hair, gosh Sky." A chuckle escapes him as he observes her shocked expression. "Are my words irritating you, Skypiece?"

"Honestly? Y-Yes," she stutters, attempting to look away. Carter, undeterred, gently places his index finger under her chin, guiding her head to face him while his thumb traces her bottom lip. "That wasn't my intention at all, I'm sorry. I just thought now that Ryan isn't here to continuously threaten your life just for looking at us, I could have this conversation with you."

He smirks, leaning down, his lips tantalizingly close to hers. Sky gulps hard, evading his grasp. "I-I'm sorry, but I c-can't," she stammers, the words barely escaping.

"Oh? I didn't upset you, did I?"

"No you haven't but I believe you misread... everything." Sky grapples with the conflict within.

"Oh, alright then. After all, I am just as capable at handling rejection as Ryan," Carter jokes, taking a seat on the bed. "So what did you want to show me? You said the 1 turned into an 18?"

Sky, eager to shift the focus, nods vigorously. "Yes! I've been seeing things... I don't know who I can trust. I sure as hell don't trust Zachary. I'm not even sure I trust Annabelle after everything-."

"Wait, what? Annabelle? How do you know her?"

"That's not important right now. What matters is that she's been haunting me ever since I stepped foot into this house. I can't get any peace."

"I'm not sure what to think. I mean ghosts, Sky? She died a long time ago."

Regret gnaws at Sky for bringing it up. "I... I must have had a bad dream." Carter sees that something is wrong and presses for more informations.

"It was stupid Carter. I think all this vampire stuff just got straight to my head. I'm getting depressed in this room. Ima head out." She displays a fake smile. She opens the door to her room, walking out. Carter stays on her bed, a devilish smirk forming on his lips.

(Author's note: Sry for switching up writing styles but I realized I gotta speed up. Feel free to tell me if you like that writing style ^^^ or the one I'm gonna use next.)

Sky heads to the garden, attempting to avoid Drago and grappling with the consequences of her recent revelations.

This SUCKS! I probably ruined everything.

Finding solace on a bench beside a towering tree, she contemplates her next moves. Should she reach out to Annabelle, or perhaps focus on reclaiming her own life? The weight of decisions hangs heavy.

"Sky?" The familiar voice of Damien interrupts her thoughts, bringing a momentary sense of relief.

"Damien..." Her smile carries a touch of reassurance.

"I hope I didn't bother you? May I?" Damien gestures to the spot beside her.

"Yes, of course! Please, sit down." Sky shifts over to make room, curling her knees up to her chest. She steals a glance at Damien, observing him absorb the cool breeze. Contemplating whether she can trust him, she considers opening up.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, go ahead," Damien responds in a calm and reassuring voice.

"When I first came here, I was somewhat snooping around and found a picture of Annabelle. Who was she? How did she die?" Damien's composure remains unchanged, and he's willing to share the story.

"She was the love of my life. And the mother of my unborn child."

Wait- Did he just say...

His words send shivers down Sky's spine, unraveling a complex web of emotions, "Wait- what?!" Sky gazes down at her feet, her head throbbing with questions and uncertainty.

How could this be? Did Annabelle have two pregnancies? Did she lose one baby naturally? Or did she... lie? Is Damien lying?

"Did... anyone know about the pregnancy?" Sky cautiously utters, her voice laced with hesitation.

"Drago revealed that only Ryan was privy to the news. His feelings for Annabelle complicated matters, leading to a tragic escalation," Damien confides, turning his gaze towards Sky. "Although we never fully discussed it, we did find solace in each other... or something like that," he adds with a hint of irony. "Having peace with that guy is nearly impossible."

Intrigued, Sky probes further, "Wait, what precisely did Drago tell you? How did he come to know about Annabelle's pregnancy?"

"All Ryan knows is that our mother told him after Annabelle's demise. He thinks that Annabelle confided in her beforehand. However, the reality is different. Someone else disclosed this information to him – a girl."

"Huh?"

"I never met her, but Drago insisted she was one of Annabelle's friends, though this revelation occurred posthumously."

A friend? Who? Why didn't Annabelle tell me? Why leave a detail like that out?

"But... how did she meet her end?" Sky presses, hoping the answers she seeks will provide the means to carefully alter the course of events without disrupting the delicate balance of the future. Perhaps this knowledge holds the key to saving Annabelle.

"When Ryan discovered the truth, he took her life."

What

"Ryan... killed a pregnant woman?"

He wouldn't, right? He is a monster but... could his heart really be that cursed?

"I... I can't believe it," Sky whispers, grappling with the horrifying revelation.

Damien chuckles, a bitter undertone in his amusement. "Why? It's not as if you haven't witnessed his nature firsthand."

"Yes, but killing someone you love? And while she is carrying a child?" Sky's disbelief hangs heavy in the air. Damien rises, brushing off his clothes.

"Jealousy has a way of twisting even the strongest bonds, Sky. And it's not just that. Ryan, Kaiden, and Jaxon, they all struggle with controlling their bloodlust." Sky follows him, catching his arm to halt his departure. He turns back to her.

"Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"They were turned. Anthony mentioned some details about our past, didn't he?" Damien remarks. Sky shakes her head. "To us, the bloodlust is intrinsic, a part of who we are. We grew up with it, learned to control and accept it. Fortunately, Kaiden and Jaxon were turned early, so they managed better than expected. But Ryan? He turned when he was almost fully grown as a human. It was impossible for him to control himself, especially after receiving news like that. The transformation changed him, transforming him from a terrified, uncontrolled vampire into an uncontrollable monster."

Sky breathes heavily, her mind a tumult of conflicting emotions. While Ryan's image may be forever tarnished, a lingering doubt persists. Why would Drago share one version of the story with Ryan and another with Damien?

"Telling her the whole life story, aren't we?" Zachary's voice interrupts their conversation. Sky and Damien turn towards him as he casually approaches, his hands in his pockets.

"So, Squishy. Found out what you needed?" Zachary smirks, grabbing Sky's face. She frowns and slaps his hand away. "You little twat can't help yourself, can you? Snooping around with that little nose of yours." He pinches her nose.

"STOP THAT!" Sky loses her temper, smacking his hand away.

"What the hell are you saying, Zachary?"

"Oh, she didn't tell you? Our little wonder girl has been seeing Annabelle. You didn't know?" Damien looks at Sky, confusion etching his features. She denies it with a shake of her head.

"Don't you dare lie about it. You confided in me, forgot?" Zachary taunts, exposing a hidden layer of Sky's recent experiences.

Sky grits her teeth together, "I've never told you anything! You think I'd trust you?"

"No of course not. But you trusted him, did you forget?" Zachary closes the gap between them, placing his hands on her hips, "I've seen a lot of humans in my few years on this earth. A lot of human girls, and I gotta say, you are by far the most beautiful one I've ever seen-" Sky pushes him away, looking at him in terror.

He's... a monster...

"-Oh your blue eyes, I see the sky in them. Your dark skin, so smooth and tender. Your silky hair, gosh Sky. I knew you wouldn't tell me but you sure would tell him. Thanks for confirming what I needed to know. You should have seen her Damien, all pathetic." Damien observes Sky in silence, "Did you know? She has a thing for Carter," Zachary taunts, bursting into hysterical laughter. He wipes tears from his eyes, Damien's expression shifting as those words shock him.

"No! That's NOT true! I didn't even kiss him when he basically pushed himself on me!" Her eyes pleasing Damien to believe her.

"Be honest, did you wish it was real? Maybe I should have waited till you confronted Carter about it. If you want, you can just imagine it's really him you're making out with. I don't mind. Or better yet, I could just let you see Ryan and treat you like trash like you're used to? Would that make you feel better?"

*SLAP*

Zachary feels the sting on his cheek from the slap. Tears of shame well up in Sky's eyes, and she runs away. Darting straight to her room, she locks herself in, breathing heavily as she tries in vain to control the fury consuming her.

"ARGHHH I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! THAT SON OF A BITCH!!! WHY?! WHY?! WHY DO THIS TO ME??!!" Sky starts kicking the wall, punching it till her fist hurt.

"I HATE THIS HOUSE"

*punch*

"I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!'

*punch*

"I HATE YOU!!!!"

*PUNCH*

"ARGH-" She gazes down at her throbbing fist, the back of her palm radiating pain with each passing second. Bruised knuckles ache, and she can't hold back the tears of shame and frustration.

"I just hate that bastard... he's done too much, man," she exhales shakily, feeling the weight of everything she's endured.

After a few minutes of trying to regain composure, she decides to head to the kitchen for some ice for her hand. Opening the freezer, she grabs a bag of frozen beans – makeshift cold therapy for her injuries. There's no proper ice pack; not that they need one.

Closing the refrigerator door, she's startled.

"OH GOD-"

"No, just me." Drago chuckles, strolling past her to fetch a glass and a whiskey bottle from the cabinet.

Sky places the frozen beans on her knuckles, shifting uncomfortably. What could she possibly say to him without triggering memories of their past confrontation? Did he forget her face after all these years, or would it feel like yesterday for him too?

As Sky moves toward the hallway, Drago calls out to her.

"Please stay for a moment." Sky's breath hitches, a sense of horror filling her mind.

He knows. He DEFINITELY knows!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dark Secrets By avi

Mystery / Thriller

4 3 2
Eleven friends rent a big old mansion for a weekend getaway. Excited at first, they soon realize the mansion holds eerie secrets. Doors slam shut, st...
48.2K 2.6K 32
~COMPLETED~ "How do I know I can trust you?" I looked straight into his eyes, my hand inching towards the knife in my back pocket. He moved closer t...
TRAPPED By Mel

Mystery / Thriller

305 3 24
When a night of supposed fun goes wrong, a group of friends is forced to hide in an old, abandoned building to stay safe. They eventually find themse...
2.8K 146 20
In a world where secrets lurk beneath every shadow, Skylar's encounter with a mysterious figure in a dimly lit alley sets her on an extraordinary pat...