One Night

By Isoxyyy

(Mostly written in Jungkook's Pov) People who love to read novels will like this fanfic . These are some capt... More

●Author Notes●
●Introduction●
Prologue
I- Work♡
II- Chemistry
III- Hanging out was fun?
IV- Tinder
V- (Y/N) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VI- (JK) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VII - The kiss
VIII - Crush
IX- Date
X - Surprise surprise!
XI - Night stay (pt.1)
XII - Night Stay (part 2)
XIII - The Family Gathering
XIV : Making up
XV :《≧∀≦》
XVI- first come , first serve?
XVII- "She doesn't like secrets"
Note
XVIII- "I will always have time for you..."
XIX - You feel warm
●Imp●
•Schedule•
XX- Double Date
XXII- "...Erase it from your memory..."

XXI- 'I dont stand a chance infront of him'

79 8 9
By Isoxyyy

It has been some days , since the double date . I have been kind of IGNORING JUNGKOOK. May I emphasize on KIND OF because what jungkook said kept repeating in my brain .

"I wish it was you , both on a date with me and holding my hand"

LIKE THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? WERE YOU JOKING OR WERE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? I MEAN I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT BUT SIR WERE YOU JOKING OR WERE YOU SERIOUS?

Deep in rage thoughts , I was broken out of my trance by the notifications piling on my phone .

Kook: ARE

             YOU

             IGNORING

             ME??????????

             ANSWER RIGHT NOW

             OR ELSE 

              I AM DRIVING TO YOUR HOUSE 

             R I G H T 

              N  O  W

In panic i quickly pick my phone up , and text him back .

                                          You: NO NO i am not ignoring you , uhm im just busy with the shoot and all ,                                                we had to move the shoot back in busan from 22nd July to 12 July which is the upcoming week so i have been busy .

Kook: Who are you kidding? You have been straight up declining my calls.

                                 You:  Hahahahah thats not true at all , it just i have been working late on set , and we are having frequent meeting about the busan shooting

Kook: Y/N

              STOP 

              LYING 

              I came to visit you last night on your set , they said you left early 

I cursed at myself , somehow i am always caught lying , like how the fuck do i get caught everytime . the three dots were dancing , and then they suddenly disappeared  , my eyes squint in confusion , but they relaxed when the dancing dots (indicating the person is typing) appeared again in a few seconds . 

Kook: Have you been...

             Hanging out with taehyung?

FUCK! WHAT DO I SAY NOW? SHOULD I SAY YES? OR SHOULD I BE HONEST AND SAY NO? IF I SAY NO he'll know i am ignoring him , but if i say YES he'll be pissed because this is taehyung we are talking about . Jungkook's nemesis . Should i just leave him on read? NO he'll drive here if i do that . FUCK I AM TRAPPED . 

You: Uhm yeah kind of . He took me on a date tomorrow . 

I quickly exit jungkook's chat and messaged Taehyung . 

You: IF JUNGKOOK ASKS WHERE I WAS LAST NIGHT I WAS WITH YOU ON A DATE.

I quickly went back to jungkook's chat . he hadn't replied even though he did see the message 

"UHm is he mad? WHAT IF HE DRIVES HERE JUST BECAUSE HE IS MAD?"  In between my regretting-what-i-just-did session , the door bell rang and i sprinted to the door , because its about time my white cream pasta and chocolate truffles were here . 

i opened the door , to see a guy holding a paperbag . 

"Your total is 7,199 won" he says as he looks up from his phone towards me , and i told him ill be back in a min , as i closed the door and sprinted to my room to get my wallet . AND OFC i wasn't able to find it , so after trying to find it for 5 mins , i took my phone with me to pay online . I walked to the door and opened it while my eyes were glued on my phone "I am sorry for making you wait , i was just finding my wallet , and i couldn't find it . Do you accept online payment?" i asked as i opened the app and looked up at the guy . 

My eyes widened not only in shock but both in fear and shock . Jungkook was standing there with the paper bag hanging by his arm . 

"Wh-what are you doing here? How did you appear out of nowhere? Where did the delivery guy go? I didn't pay him yet?" I asked and he just stared at me "I paid him" he said as he walk towards me , and i walk backwards inside the house . When he was in , he closes the door behind him . And then...locks it .

I look at the locked door and then back at him .

'I FEEL SCARED"

But my fear almost went away when i saw a tear slip down Jungkook's eyes , he fell down on his knees . Leaving the awkwardness i was feeling behind , i quickly crouch down and cup his face . 

"Why are you crying? What's wrong? Did someone say something? tell me ill go brea-"

"Are you really ignoring me because of taehyung? Are you guys together? Is that why you don't have time for me? Please don't leave me Y/N" he said as he falls in the crook of my neck . His head was in my neck as he cried his heart out . My heart dropped knowing i have never seen him cry this bad , and this happened because of me . 

"J-jungkook i am so-" I was cut off by the door clicking open . Oppa walked in with Taehyung right behind him . "Y/N i am ho-" Oppa cut him off as he saw jungkook in my embrace . 

They both quickly took their shoes out and walked in "What's wrong? What happened to him? Is he okay?" Taehyung asks as his hand reached out to touch Jungkook but i held his hand and shook my head signaling him to not touch him . 

I rest my cheek against his head "I am sorry , its all my fault , i was not ignoring you because of him Please baby stop crying ." i said as a tear slipped down my cheeks . He was heating up , he had fever . 

"Let's talk inside my room okay?" i asked looking down at him for an answer , as he slowly nodded and i helped him get up . He was still holding the paper bag as i walk him inside my room. 

I made him sit on my bed , as i walk to the door to close it , only to be interrupted by oppa's hand. "Keep it 2 inches open" he said as i looked him dead in his eyes , i held his hand and removed it from the doorframe , "Do . Not . Atleast not right now" i said as i closed the door , and went as far as to lock it . 

i walk back to the bed . I stand in front of him , as he slowly raises his head to look at me , my eyes were filled with warmth , he keeps his cheek on my waist and my hand went straight to his hair . 

"How did you get down with fever?" i asked him in a soft voice . He looks up at me again and pulls me down by my waist , which makes me fall right on his lap , i was sitting sideways on his lap and he went ahead with keeping his head in the crook of my neck...again.

"I got wet in the rain last night" he said and i encircle my arms around his neck . 

"What were you doing out there in that heavy pour ?" I asked.

"I was walking back home from your set" he said and my eyes filled with regret . 

"I took my car with me , they told me you leave around 9pm everyday , the fact that you were ignoring me sank in , and i just started to walk back home to lighten my mood , and out of nowhere it started raining" he completed as i regretted ignoring him all over again . 

"Y/n?" he called out and i held in the urge to cry and hummed "Are you and Taehyung together? Is that why you're ignoring me?" he asks and i shook my head "No we aren't together , and no i am not ignoring you because of him." i said and looked him in the eye "You know i wouldn't leave you for anyone." i said and he smiled . 

"Then did i do something? Because you were ignoring me" he said emphasizing on were and i just decided to be honest . 

"On the date , when we were in the cinemas , you said something like 'I wish it was you , both on a date with me and holding my hand' and that kept running in my mind , i was ignoring you because i didn't know if you were serious or if you were joking , I felt awkward because what if in the process of finding each other a life companion , what if...we fall in love ?" i said and looked him the eye , "Are you understanding what I'm saying ?" i asked and he hummed . 

"Do you really hate the idea of us falling in love ?" he asks and i froze on my spot . 

"I don't hate it , i know it will be one of the most beautiful experience of my life , but i don't want to loose you Jungkook . If we break up , i know its not gonna be the same . I cant lose you" i said as a tear slipped down my cheek and he almost immediately wipes it off . 

"It's okay don't cry . Next time don't ignore me , just come talk to me . More than half of my life , i have had you . There have been times , when i only got to meet you once a week , then we both changed it into meeting everyday . So having to not meet you for a week straight , without any contact , no calls , no messages , it makes me miserable . So next time just come to talk to me" he says and i smiled and nodded like a kid . 

"Well now bring two plates , lets eat the pasta I paid for" he says and i chuckle and got up from his lap . I walked straight to the kitchen with the paperbag . 

As i made my way to the kitchen , i made eye contact with both Taehyung and oppa who were playing videogames on the tv . 

"Is he okay now?" Taehyung called out asking . 

"Yeah he is good now." i said as i smiled at him and entered the kitchen . I opened the two cabinets , and took help of a stool , to reach the plates .

I took out two plates , and was serving the pasta in both the plates when i heard the door click open . 

"Mind telling what happened?" oppa asked as i sighed and turned around . 

Taehyung's Pov

I had never seen y/n disobey Jimin , since the time we met again , i came over a lot , also a lot of times when jungkook was over . I know Jimin's protective over her , she knows he is . And whenever Jimin told Y/n to keep the door open a few inches , she would leave it open , unlike today . When she literally removed his hand from the doorframe and just locked the door on his face . And all of this , for whom? Mr. Jeon Jungkook .

And this is EXACTLY WHY I LOOSE HOPE EVERYDAY!

I know i am not the best guy , so eavesdropping on Jimin and y/n's conversation shouldn't be so bad . That way I'll also know why Jungkook was the way he was . 

I was standing right outside the kitchen door , which was closed . 

"Y/N SERIOUSLY? AGAIN? AFTER ALL THAT , AGAIN?" I heard jimin whisper yell . 

"Look i am not so sure about it right now . Okay? I am just giving you a heads up" She said as i heard footsteps , and i sprinted back to the couch . 

Y/n walked past me but she stopped right outside her room and looked back at me . She had 2 plates of pasta and i don't know how she was balancing another bowl on her arm , she quickly went inside and came back out in 2 mins with the bowl . She walks towards me and pushes the bowl towards me , i looked in as more than 8 pieces of chocolate truffles lied inside . 

"I'm really sorry i didn't know you guys were coming so i ordered very less pasta , but you can have these truffles." She said and i chuckled . 

"I'll just take one , thankyou" i said but she took out a tissue and kept it on the table , she places 4 truffles on it  

"2 for you , 2 for oppa" She said as i smiled at her . She waved me bye and made her way to her room , and this time kept the door 2 inches open . 

'I dont stand a chance in front of Jungkook'

'I never have...'

...

Hi everyone , that's it for the chapter , this one is quite long . I am very sorry for the wait , i really enjoyed writing this , i hope you enjoy reading it too.

I love you all! Thankyou for patiently waiting .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 229 8
One-shot book time! I will publish oneshots on each members birthday as a small gift for them. There will be no smuts. I only write romance. So, thi...
49.2K 1.6K 26
"Come on Jungkook, There's your chance." Taehyung shove my shoulders. "I don't know hyung. She's pretty and all but she seems shy and insecure." "Jus...
3.9K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
1.6K 121 28
"At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself, Talking to the Moon." ☾ Lee (Y/N) ─ a college student majoring in the performing arts, mo...