The Quiet One: A Red Vs Blue...

De True_SilentbutDeadly

Enter Erica 'Chambers', the best soldier on the red team. She's known as the quiet one amongst her team, not... Mais

Season 1 Episode 1: Why are we here?
S1 E2: Red gets a delivery
S1 E3: The Rookies
S1 E5: The Package Is In The Open
S1 E6: 1.21 Giga-Whats??
S1 E7: Check out the Treads on That Tank
S1 E8: Don't Ph34r the Reaper
S1 E9: After Church
S1 E10: A Shadow of His Former Self
S1E11: Knock, Knock. Who's there? Pain
S1 E12: Down, but Not Out
S1 E13: Human Peer Bonding
S1 E14: Roomier Than it Looks
S1 E15: How the Other Half Lives
S1 E16: A Slightly Crueler Cruller
S1 E17: Points of Origin
S1 E18: SPF 0
S1 E19 Finale: Last One Out, Hit the Lights

S1 E4: Head Noob in Charge

103 2 34
De True_SilentbutDeadly

Church, Tucker, Bell, Caboose, Calynn and Caleb are standing next to the tank outside blue base.

Church: "Yeah, I'll let you in on a little secret. I've, uh... I've actually got a girl back home."

Tucker: "Oh, yeah? Girlfriend or wife?"

Church: "No, man, she's just my girlfriend, you know? We were gonna get married, but... I got shipped out, and... ah, you know how it works."

Bell: "That's so sad." She savs in a sad tone.

Tucker: "Oh, well, are you gonna marry her when you get back?" He asks Church

Caboose: "I'm not gonna get married. My dad always said, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?'"

Caleb: "He was a really wise man."

Bell: "Caboose!"

Calynn lets out a small snicker as she tries not to laugh.

Church: "Hey, rookie! Did you just call my girlfriend a cow?" He asks the older sibling while taking a step closer to him.

Tucker: "No, I think he called her a slut." He says, turning to Church.

Bell: "Caboose, sweety, please never say anything like that again."

Calynn: "R-Right. Never say that again, Mikey." She says, and then whispers in his ear. "Even though that was hilarious."

Church: "I'll tell you what, noob. I could sit out here and listen to you insult my girlfriend all day long, but as it turns out, I got a lot more important job for you to do.

Caboose: "Great."

Church: "See, we've got this general."

Tucker: "Right, the general guy."

Bell: "General? What ge-?" She questions before getting cut off by Church turning to her. "Sorry."

Church: "Who likes to come by and make random inspections of bases. So what I'm gonna have you do is, I'm gonna have you go in the base, and stand right next to the flag at attention, just in case he decides to come by." He says, then turns to Caleb "That goes for you too, rookie."

Calynn turns to Caleb and whispers

Calynn: "That sounds like bullshit."

Caleb: "Language." He tells her

Caboose: "When is he coming by?"

Tucker: "We never know. Could be today, could be a week from now."

Caleb: "You want us to stand at attention for a week?" He asks with disbelief

Church: "You know, you don't sound very grateful. This is the most important job at the whole base. You're gonna be right there with the flag."

Caboose: "What's so important about the flag?"

Church: "Oh, come on! Don't they teach you guys anything in training?"

Caleb: "They didn't teach us about flags. Why's this one important?"

Calynn: "Because it's not important, Caleb. He's just saying that so he can make you stand next to the flag for an entire week."

Church: "Hey, Caboose girl, shut up."

Calynn: "My name is Calynn."

Church: "I don't care."

Bell: " C-Church, that's not nice."

Church: "Shut up, Bell." He says, then turns to Caleb and Michael. "And it's important because it's the flag, man. You know, it's the f–it's the flag, it's...Bell, you tell him why the flag is so important."

Bell: "Huh?! I–Uh–It's...If we lose the flag, we lose our jobs!" She exclaims, then turns away from everyone.

Church: "See, it's that important, okay? Trust us. So when the general comes by, the first thing he's gonna want to do is inspect the flag."

Tucker: "Right."

Church: "So just go in there, you know, far away from us, and wait for him."

Caleb: "Okay, that makes sense."

Caleb salutes and walks towards the base with Michael, but Calynn suddenly stops him, while Michael turns around.

Caboose: "Uh, how will I know when I see him?"

Tucker: "There's only four of us out here, rookie. He's going to be the guy that doesn't look like one of us."

Church: "Now get in there and don't come out!" He yells before turning to Tucker and Bell. "Man! That guy is dumber than you are!"

Calynn: "Hey, I told you not to talk to my brothers like that!" She says, pointing her finger at Church.

Church: "You can't tell me what to do, I'm the captain." He then sees Caleb standing next to Calynn. "And didn't I order you to stand with your brother?"

Calynn: "Actually, you're a private. I'm a Private First Class. You know what, I'm going to the top of that cliff to keep a lookout." She says, then turns to Caleb. "Caleb, come with me." She leaves

Caleb: "Okay." He leaves with her.

Bell: "I hate lying to people." She says, referring to Church and Tucker lying to Michael.

Church: "Eh, you'll get used to it." He says, making Bell let out a small whine.

Michael steps out from the base.

Caboose: "Uh, Mr. Church? Sir?"

Church: "Oh my god, WHAT!?" He turns to Bell and Tucker. "Tucker, Bell, I swear I'm gonna kill him."

Caboose: "Sorry about calling your girl a slut."

Church: "ROOKIE! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP, YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY, GET IN THERE!"

As Caboose walks back into the base, Tucker turns around and laughs. Church turns to him

Church: "Tucker, are you laughing at me?"

Donut walks up behind Church, who has his back turned. Bell looks at him.

Bell: "Uh, Church?"

Donut: "Excuse me, sir? Can I ask you a question?"

Church: "Dear God in heaven, rookie, if I turn around and you are not inside–I can't be held responsible for what I'm going to do to you!"

Bell: "Church?"

Donut: "What did I do?

Church "One!"

Donut: "Aw, give me a break!"

Church: "Two!"

Donut: "Fine!" He turns around and walks into the base.

Bell: "Church?" She says.

Church: "Bell. Shut up." He orders.

Bell: "Y-Yes, sir. Sorry, Sir."

Inside the base, Donut walks up to Caboose.

Caboose: "Wow, you got here fast!"

Donut: "Why is everyone so freakin' rude in this canyon?"

Caboose: "I'm not, sir. What can I do for you?"

Donut: "Finally, someone with a little respect around here."

Caboose: "Yes, sir! I assume you're here because of this..."

He turns towards the flag

Donut: "Wait, is this all you have?"

Caboose: "Uh, yes, sir. That's it!"

Donut: "Aw man, this figures. Shit. What about elbow grease?"

Caboose: "Uhmm..."

Donut: "Headlight fluid?"

Caboose: "No. All we have is this flag."

Donut: "Well, I can't go back empty handed. I guess I'll take that."

Caboose: "Sure, that makes sense. I guess?"

Donut grabs the flag and leaves with it.

Donut: "Man, they're gonna give me so much shit for coming back with just this stupid flag."

Outside the base, Church, Bell, and Tucker continue looking at the tank.

Church. "Well, enough gabbing out of us. Let's take this bad boy out for a spin. Go ahead and hop in, Tucker."

Tucker: "Me? I can't drive that thing!" He says

Church: "You're telling me you're not armor-certified?"

Tucker: "I ca- I don't even know how to use the fuckin' sniper rifle!

Church: "What about you, Bell?"

Bell: "-I'm not getting in that thing. It's t-to big and loud for me. Do you know how to drive that thing?" She asks Church.

Church: "NO! Holy crap! Who is running this army?!"

Michael peaks out from the base.

Caboose: "Hey! Just wanted to let you know, the general stopped by and picked up the flag!"

Church: "Yeah, okay. Whatever, moron!" He yells while Michael walks back into the base. "Why would they give us a tank if nobody here knows how to drive the damn thing...? Wait a second. What did he just say?"

Bell: "I did try to bring it up." She mutters.

————————

Sorry this one took so long. I've been really busy with real life stuff. I've recently lost my uncle. But as always, I hope ye enjoyed. I'll publish the next chapters in a set of 3

Word count: 1316

For Simon. R.I.P

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

199K 9.3K 45
STORY CREDIT....SAMEERA (TU) A girl was shown in bridal wear sitting on the middle of the bed waiting for her husband she smiles and started talking...
505K 25.6K 31
Rhon Gates is a boy with lower than average skills who lives in a family of prodigies. Neglected and hated by his family, Rhon decides to commit suic...
888K 5.9K 200
It's just you and them ;)
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.