The Blood Of A ......

By charlesmykhala

"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.

5.

862 34 1
By charlesmykhala

The arguing continued downstairs. Thankfully, Mika couldn't hear anything since she rushed back to her soundproof room. That was until their fathers Damon's eldest brother Joseph spoke.

"Enough." He commanded.
Instantly, everyone in the room went quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"It's no one's fault we're unaware of her likes and dislikes now, so stop blaming each other." He spoke calmly.

"We could just ask her." Shannon suggested.

"Are you foolish? Do you really think she'll tell us?" Lucas said.

"He's right, especially after what she said the other night." Ander said.

This caused the adults and their cousins' ears to perk up.

"And what did she say the other night?" Dexter, their father's other brother, asked.

The siblings looked at each other, daring one of them to tell their family what she said.

"Ace and Ander, I asked you both a question, and I expect an answer." He spoke, referring to his twins who were the first born.

"Uncle, she said she was moving out when she turned sixteen." Ace answered this caused everyone at the table to sit up straight and some to gasp.

"What?" Shannon yelled.

"She can't move out she's too young?" Uncle Dexter questioned.

"And going where?" Damon said, fully concentrated.

"She didn't say she just said when she turns sixteen, she'll move out so we won't have to worry about her being a part of this family because she never was." Ace answered.

"I'm gonna go talk to her right now." Eva said, getting up only to be pulled back by her boyfriend Anthony.

"Sit back down." Randy said.

"I refuse to sit down and do nothing while you watch her slip away from this family, and you do nothing." She said.

"You will not come to this house and make demands. You being his girlfriend for a few months doesn't mean your family, your Anthony's girlfriend, nothing more." Randy said harshly.

"And none of you thought to inform me of this. Why?" Their uncle said.

"Well, we didn't think she was serious. I mean, she's just a kid." Liam answered and looked to his twin, expecting a nod of agreement which he gave.

Dexter looked at the other adultsat the table, and they both nodded at each other.

"I see. All of you meet me and your father in his office after dinner." She said.

At this statement, the sibilings, they all froze. They looked at each other with the same expression, dread.

"Mother, it really isn't a big deal she's probably just joking." Lucas tried to downplay the situation.

"Yea, she's just joking." Zade and Elijah said backing up their brother.

At this, their mother slowly looked up, putting her utensils down.
But before she could say anything, their uncle Randy spoke.

"Are you that clueless think about it? All of you, please just think about it she hasn't eaten dinner with any of us at this table. Ever since she was born, she said she was never a part of the family because she was never treated like it. Why would she all of a sudden start joking with you all of a sudden. She doesn't even talk to you any of you unless you talk to her first." He scolded them.

As he spoke, the realization washed over them. They had treated her poorly, and now they were losing her.

"So what are we gonna do? Because we can't just let her leave, she's too young she won't survive on her own." Eva pointed out.

"Everyone just clam down. we'll figure something out." Dexter said as they finished their dinner.

Meanwhile.

Mika had already finished eating and did the dishes. Now she was on her phone talking to Kayden. She explained to him what had just happened, and he comforted her until they fell asleep on the phone together.

Thankfully for her, she had Kayden she didn't know what she would do without him.

The next day was Thursday, and she was planning on going to school to get more information on the presentation along with the other prefects they had to go to school today, seeing as most of them hadn't been in school yesterday and they still had other duty to tend to as prefects.

They had their own classes they were assigned to as well as meetings to tend to with the head mistress and the deputy head mistress. Plus, she had a modeling shoot to do before her birthday. She had ordered a package.

Once she was dressed, she packed her bag, grabbed her breakfast, a breakfast sandwich, and wrapped it so she could eat it on her way out.

She was on the phone with Kayden and the others as she headed downstairs to wait for kayden to pick her up.

"Did you guys pack your stuff to help with the presentation?" She asked.

"Yeah," most of them responded with.

"I didn't." David responded.

"We're not surprised by that." Mika said.

"Wait, what?" David said, surprised we weren't.

"That's not a surprise," Dean said.

"Why not?" David asked.

"David, you know I don't mean to stereotype you, but you're Asian and your parents are strict as hell. How do you get away with acting like this, especially when your mom is always threatening you with the belt." Amy said.

"She gave up on that." David said.

"Really?" Kayden asked.

"Of course not." David confirmed.

"I knew this was bullshit you lair." Dean commented.

"Wait, Donny, you alright?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, sure." Mika said as she looked in the mirror on the wall near the staircase at the person behind her. She rushed down the stairs, making sure that they didn't see her. Thankfully, they didn't, she thought, as she let out a sharp breath.

As she finally reached the bottom of the stairs, finally. Now she just has to wait for kayden, and they can go to school , hand in their assignments, and help the others reach at least midway with the presentation and done.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She heard a gruff male voice call out, turning around only to find Elijah standing in the dining room entrance casually dressed while the others are gathered around the table having lunch.

"Why aren't you at school, you're late?" Zade asked.
Why are they having lunch? She thought. Well, obviously, because it was 12 p.m., why wouldn't they. She was the one having 'breakfast' as lunch. Though she should eat while she can because once she loses her appetite, even if she wishes she could eat, she wouldn't be able to.

But they don't usually have lunch here, but that would explain why their parents were upstairs.

But why is he talking to her, and why aren't they in their usual business attire?

"Are you sick?" Eva asked, coming close to her, her hand outstretched aimed for her forehead, which Mika quickly grabbed, surprising everyone.

"I'm not sick, and I'm going to school now." She explained.

"Yeah, but why now?" Nathan questioned her.

"Do you have any idea how late you are?" Ryker asked further.

"Do you know how irresponsible that is?" Ander questioned further their stares intense.

"I have my reasons. None of which you need to know." She responded, her tone calm and composed.

"You need to take your studies seriously, sweetheart. You'll be out of school in a few years and catch up with Jace. And soon you can do whatever you want. In the meantime, studying should be your first priority." Eva said tenderly.

They really knew nothing about her, did they? She thought as she stared at Eva blankly.

"Wow. Just wow. You really know nothing about me at all. Do you, sweetheart?" Mika applauded her with a small smirk, but her eyes held an amused look.

"What?" Eva asked, confused.

"Relax, it's alright. I didn't expect you to." Mika answered, contemplating whether or not she should unzip her hoodie to show them her tie that symbolized her status in the school as head prefect that she earned without any help due to her impeccable reputation around school for possessing all the qualities of a leader they were looking for and her academic achievements that made her beloved by all teachers.

She decided against it, they didn't need to know anything about her they hadn't taken the time to know back then why act curious now?

"Come on, I'll give you a ride to school." Nathan said.

"No, I already have one." She rejected.

"You shouldn't be spending your money on transportation. He'll drive you." Elijah said, urging her to go.

"I'm not spending money on transportation, my best friend I'd picking me up like he always does." She clarified, at that their ears perked up.

"He?" Their uncle Dexter questioned.

"What's his name?" Their maternal uncle Randy asked, sitting up in his seat.

"Why do you want to know?" Mika said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"If the matter concerns any member of this family, it concerns all of us." He said.

Complete bullshit.

"Really?" Mika asked more amused than before they nodded.

"What do you do for work, and what's on the underground floor of this house?" she asked, causing them to freeze and look around at each other.

"Go to school." Dexter ordered.

She knew perfectly well what they did for work. Well, what some of them did, and some had normal high paying job. But most worked for the family business. That's what made them so powerful, so feared.

"That's what I thought." She said victoriously as she heard kaydens car horn and left with him heading to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 274 19
Jas isn't completely blind. So she sees the perfect opportunity to smack her ass and smack it hard. Mash gets it and drops it on her chest. Then she...
2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
Siblings By Hjc0703

Teen Fiction

548K 15.3K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...