My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 30| My Khush

1.1K 131 94
By cupcakes6621

As the target got fulfilled, Here is an early update. 

I hope to see the same amount of votes and comments on this as well.

Enjoy the update!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Khushi looked at him with teary eyes as a soft smile came upon her face. She slowly nodded her head as Manish smiled and moved forward. Khushi's eyes closed as Manish pressed a kiss on her forehead. The moment was pure bliss for Khushi as she absorbed the warmth from him. Their first forehead kiss.

Manish moved back as he looked at her in his arms. For the first time in years he felt pure happiness. He started to realized what Dadu would say when he talked about Dadi. He could feel the words for the first time. Those stories that Dadu told him suddenly got feeling to it. The feeling of utter happiness in such a small moment. The feeling of being complete. The feeling of pure bliss. Manish felt as if he could feel and understand it all. They stood there for few moment lost in each other's eyes before Manish moved back slightly and Khushi looked down blushing.

Manish:"We should get out. We have to head to the beach as well after lunch"

Khushi nodded as they moved towards the corner of the pool. As Khushi was about to get out of the pool, She felt a tug on her arms causing her to turn with a gasp leaving her lips as she felt his arms wrapped around her waist lifting her up and setting her on the surface edge of the pool. Khushi moved back slightly as she stood up and moved away from the edge of the pool giving Manish space to climb out. As she turned to look back at him, she gulped seeing Manish push himself up to the surface and stand up. The wet water drip down from his shoulders to his chest. She turned around feeling her whole face heat up. Though he had been bare chest this whole time, most of it was hidden by the water but now it was on full display making Khushi more nervous.

Manish headed towards the side where he had kept the towels. He picked one up as he rubbed his head trying to dry his wet hair. His eyes moved towards Khushi who had her back towards him. She was gripping the chair kept by the pool for sitting purposes while her shoulder were shaking slightly. Was she cold?  Manish grabbed a towel as he headed towards her and wrapped it around her shoulders making her freeze.

Khushi who was scolding herself for such thoughts, froze feeling the towel on her shoulder and his presence behind her. It seemed that since the past few days her hearts was beating more rapidly then normal. If this continued it won't be long before it jumped out of her chest and landed on her hand.

Manish:"Khu.."(Manish frowned as a thought came in his mind. In midst of all their talk he forgot to clear the main topic. )"Do..can I call you Khush or do you prefer khushi?"(Khushi turned to him)"I don't want it to hurt you in any way as this name is closely related to your parents and.."

Khushi:(smiled)"I would like it if you called me Khush but only if it's from your heart"(She said softly)

Manish:"(smiled)"then My Khush shall we change and order something to eat or would madam like to enjoy more swimming lessons?"(He teased while she blushed as she pushed him slightly running towards the washroom inside the room.)

Manish laughed slightly at her running figure as he ran rubbed the towel over the back of his hair. It had been just 2 days since their trip and this vacation was really turning out to be great for both of them.

Khushi and Manish both dried themselves up as they changed into normal clothes for lunch. They didn't bath after swimming as they would soon be visiting the beach soon, so it was better to bath all together in the evening.

Manish had ordered lunch in their room itself and the 2 enjoyed their meal as they tried a dish called Mie Goreng which was literally fried noodles with veggies and egg. These 2 days had taught Khushi one thing for sure. Food in Bali is tough for Vegetarians as Bali cuisine was filled with non veg items. A vegetarian's only hope is few western dishes such as sandwich, noddles, fried rice or Indian restaurants located in Bali.

Later after resting for some time, they decided to get dressed for the beach. For Manish it was a simple change from lower to swimming shorts and a random tshirt.  But the main Problem always arises for females.

Why for men one pair of clothes are suitable for any environment and condition that arises, but for female, every event, every environment requires a different set of clothes. Sometimes a event demands more then 1 set of clothes. The same problem raised in Khushi's mind.

What was she to wear to the beach? Of course they would be going in the water. She can't wear jeans or top. She had already realized the different type of clothing that was worn here. But the Gift Pihu has given her was also too much. Sure she could wear the tank top. At least the only thing it revealing in the Tank top was her shoulders and after wearing the spaghetti strap dress she was not uncomfortable with them, but the short. The short were so short that they would barely come to her mid thigh. How can she wear them? In front of Manish? In front of outsiders? No no no.. this can't do.

As Khushi sat there debating withing herself, Manish saw her stressed. He watched as her face expressions changed from calm to shocked to cringe to what not. She looked really cute making these faces but he knew deep inside herself she was in a big debate. But about what?

Manish:"Khushi? Khushi... Khush!"(Khushi looked up at the last call startled)

Khushi:"huh?"

Manish:(coming towards her)"What are you stressing your tiny brain on? May I know"

Khushi:(frowned)"My brain is not tiny"

Manish:(smiled)"Of course miss topper. Now tell me what's the matter?"

Khushi:"I...am not sure what to where"

Manish:"oh.. for this simple thing your stressing yourself?"

Khushi:(frowned again as she scoffed)"It's not as simple as you think. Of course you don't have to worry as you can wear this same shirt and shorts anywhere you want but us girls, we have to make sure our outfit fits each and every occasion."

Manish:(raised his eyebrows)"Accha ji?" Translation:"Oh really?"

Khushi:(nodded )"Han ji!" Translation:"Yes!"

Manish:"Accha baba theek hai leave this. Lets solve your problem first." Tanslation:"okay leave this. Lets solve your problem first."

Manish sat next to Khushi who nodded as she turned to him.  Manish sat for a moment thinking before he turned to Khushi.

Manish:"You can wear what you wore in the morning why swimming."

Khushi:"no.. it's no suitable. Plus I will look odd."

Manish:"Khushi it doesn't matter what others think. You should do and wear what you feel is comfortable"(Khushi just looked down towards her hand and didn't respond)" Alright. Do you want to go shopping instead of the beach? We can go there later? We can shop a swimming suit you will be comfortable with"

Khushi:(sighed)"I already seen the swimming suit they sell, It's worse then what I have."

Manish:"What do you have?"

Khushi:(looked at him nervously)"Well.. umm.. Pihu packed a tank top and shorts for swimming. They are soft and the swimming material only "

Manish:"then what's the problem?"

Khushi:"Well the.. the top is fine but the shorts... its too short. How can I wear it outside I.."

Manish sat there as he thought of the problem. He pulled out his phone as he started to search the google for swimming suit options that weren't too revealing. After scrolling and scrolling for few mins, something clicked in him.

Manish:"wait.."(Khushi looked up confused)"Khushi do you have a duppata? or Long scarf?"

Khushi:"Scarf? umm.. Yeah I think I packed one why?"

Manish:"Well I have an idea. It.. I remember seeing it in a movie so..if your comfortable then change into that swimming dress and then I'll tell you."

Khushi:"umm I.."

Manish:"trust me Khush.. It will work"

Khushi nodded as she headed inside the washroom and changed into the Tank top and shorts.  She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed seeing how much exposed her legs were. It felt like she wore nothing except a tank top.

Manish:"Khush?"(She heard Manish's voice from outside)

Khushi:"hmm"(she said in a low voice)

Manish:"Are you done?"

Khushi:"I..yes.."

Manish:"okay. then you have the scarf with you right?"

Khushi:(confused as she thought he will ask her to come out)"yes.."

Manish:"Alright then you have to wear it like a skirt okay"

Khushi:(looked at the scarf in her hands)"What?"

Manish:"Okay how do I explain this to you? um...wait maybe.."(Before he could he heard the bathroom door unlock)

Manish froze as he watched Khushi came out. He gulped as his eyes traveled up her bare legs to her eyes while she kept pulling the shorts down. He closed his eyes as he turned around to face the other side.

Manish:"um.. why did you come out ..I.."

Khushi:"It's fine. "

Manish:"but your uncomfortable Khushi. You.."

Khushi:"I am never uncomfortable with you "

At these soft words, Manish eyes turned as they met Khushi's. Khushi was not lying when she said that. She never once in these past few weeks ever felt uncomfortable with Manish. Yes there were situation and environment which made them both awkward or uncomfy but even with at Khushi felt a bubble of safety and security with Manish.

Manish:(not breaking the eye contact)"umm here try it around your waist"(He said pushing the scarf in her hand more towards her)

Khushi did as he said but it didn't look right. Even Manish shook his head in no. Seeing her struggle, his hands would automatically move forward to help but stop as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Manish:(after few mins of struggle)"Khush is it okay if I do it? Only if you are comfortable"

Khushi looked at him as she nodded her head slowly passing her scarf to him. The Scarf was a long duppata which Manish folded in half. He went close to Khushi as he wrapped the Scarf around her waist and tired to by her hip on the right side. Due to the long scarf, her right leg was fully covered till below her knees while her left leg was still open as the dupata was not secure properly.

Manish:"Do you have safety pins?"

Khushi:"yes one min.."(She headed to her purse that had few mins as she came back and handed it to Manish)

Manish then say on his knees while Khushi watched him as he took the sides of the scarf pulling them one over another as he pined them. After few mins or work, Khushi was ready.  Khushi looked at herself in the mirror shocked. The Scarf was tried around her like a skirt. It Didn't look odd at all in fact, it look like those dresses from one of the American movies she saw her cousin watching one time. It covered her legs below the knee and looked decent too.

Khushi:(smiled brightly at Manish)"Oh my god..Thank you Manish."

Manish:(smiled)"I am glad you like it. Now shell we go?"

Khushi nodded. She grabbed her hat while she watched Manish grab his sunglasses as they both headed out. The Beach was just 5 min walk from their hotel. As soon as they reach, the hot sand touched their feet as they carried their footwear in their hands.

The Beach was filled with kids and mostly couples. Everyone was busy in their own worlds. We had kids making sand castles. Some people were trying to surf the waves while other sat near by enjoying the beauty. Few people were tanning while others were running here and there. It was a fun  and relaxed vibe as everyone enjoyed the beach in their own way.

Khushi was amazed to see women in dresses that barely cover anything on them. Yet it seemed pretty normal for them. Though she had never been to a beach in India before, She was sure that other then places like goa, no one would get dressed as such even at beaches.

Manish:(breaking her thoughts)"Common lets go up there.."(He said as he pulled her towards the waves.)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Dupata ~ long Scarf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
2.9K 138 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
640K 45.8K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! โœจAn Endearing Adherence!!!โœจ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
40.4K 3.6K 15
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...