Ishq-Ki-Dastak

By sha_writes01

A story where two broken souls are mending each other in the most beautiful way possible!🍂💗 More

Introduction!
Dedication!
About the profile!
Cast!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (I)
Chapter 41 (II)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [Edited]
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
100k+
Chapter 54
Ending.....
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
IMPORTANT

Chapter 14

1.8K 232 27
By sha_writes01

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Manisha bhabhi called everyone for dinner, i looked at a helper and the chef in the kitchen... Walking up to them, I asked them they can have their food and leave for their home, knowing this session can get a little late...

They nod their head and went to have their dinner...

Everyone gathered at the dinning table, Manisha bhabhi and I started to serve them, when uncle stopped us from doing that...

KD:arre beta, it's okay, hum kar lenge serve...

I smiled and sat beside Karan, that was the only place left for me to sit... Ekansh came to me and sat on my lap...

Ekansh:mummaa... Fo...food...

Teja:baby, aaj aap aape khalo?

Ekansh: mumma olwesd....  (Please)

I looked around and saw Bhai indicating me to feed him... I nod at him and made one morasal for him...

Teja:bohot badmaas hogye ho aap... Roz khud se khate ho aaj kyu tantrums...

He just giggles and hide his face away in my neck making everyone chuckle... And then everyone started with their dinner...

Karan:um, can you please pass me that curry...

I nod at him and passed him, our hands touched and I felt something running down my spine... I quickly kept the bowl infront of him and started to eat my own...

After the dinner everyone again gathered in the living area... Bhabhi and I served some kher for everyone and bhai was discussing how everything has to been down tomorrow...

Everyone soon left, ansh and samaira wasn't ready to leave each other, but somehow we managed to do that...

Next morning,

The morning came with a little jitters I don't know why, but I never felt those jitters... And today is even the most important day of my life... It's like, everything is happening so fast, day before yesterday we signed the deal and today, we are getting into a roka...

Karan and i are very similar when it comes to discipline and sincerity towards work life balance... His aura radiates, bold and cold yet a little fun going... While mine radiates danger... Just danger...

I went out to see what Bhai and bhabhi are doing and they both have been gurging over should we do a white themed gift baskets or red themed baskets...

Teja:Jai Shri Krishna and good morning my beautiful people... Abhi tak same baat pe ladayi?

Bhabhi just kept the papers there and left to kitchen to check other preps... I looked over Bhai to see he just surrenderd himself...

Kartik:Bhai kehdo apni bhabhi ko red hi acha lagega shagun ke baskets pe...

He shouted and looked towards the kitchen and I saw bhabhi coming out with a huge grin on her face and a little blush... The love they have is what I wanted always, but.. it's okay..

Teja:chalo ji shula toh hogyi ab mein jaa rhi office....

I said but Manisha pulled me to herself and said,.

Manisha:meri pyaari si, choti si, nanad sahiba, aaj apka roka hai aur apki office ki padi hai... Apke Bhai dekh lenge office ko, aap chalo mere sath...

She said and pulled me with her but Bhai pulled her in his arms, making her gasp and he actioned me to leave, I mean? What? She had to take me somewhere!

Shaking my head at these two, I knew i will not be able to get out from the house, so I just went to get freshen up and get ready into something cozy and comfortable...

I came outside and saw ekansh is already up and he is all giggling and shiny boy... He ran to me and i held him in my arms,

Ekansh:jayy,....shr...shru...Krisnaaa... (Kay Shri Krishna)

I greet him back and we walked outside....

Evening,

Karan's POV

We are right now at tejasswi's house, for the pre wedding Ritual... Pre wedding.... This sounds to dreamy, but the reality is very different...

Tejasswi had wore beautiful blue lehenga with embroidery i guess that's what it it called and on top of that, mom is gonna make her wear our prestige (khandani) jewellery, which my grandmother passed to her...

Mum came forward and did rasam,... She wrapped a red chunni over her head, of my name and i looked at her, the small red tilak and that chunni of my name, looks so eternal on her...

Her beauty is unmatched...!

After that, both the families exchanged gifts while ekansh and samair run to both of us and now it's time we should enclose the news to them too...

We looked at each other and then at them again...

Teja:ansh, baby, i want to tell you something...

He nods his head at his mother...

Karan:little one, mujhe bhi kuch batana Haj apko...

They both looked at each other and frowned...

She indicated me to say,

Karan:so, will you, ekansh, stay with samaira at her house? For forever?

He looks at me keenly and I added,

Karan:so ekansh wayganker..

He glares at me, as in why am I calling out his full name...

Karan:ekansh wayganker, will accept me? As your father? Kya mein apke mumma ko apni wife, or samaira ko aap apni behen maanoge?

I expected a slap, to be very honest, because he is way too possesive for tejasswi and that's what I have noticed... Getting no response, i opened my eyes and he was looking at me with his doe shaped eyes just like her...

He just nods his head and then tejasswi says,

Teja:samaira, baby, kya aap mujhe apki mumma ke tarh accept karoge?

She asked her in ever so soft voice, no one will believe she has that voice too...

Sam:mumma? Vo...tkya hota hai? Papa...

Karan:baby jaise apke papa hai, waise apke pass ek mumma bhi hongi, jo apki bestfriend hongi, Jin ke sath aap time spend karna chahoge... You want teju di?

Sam:yesss.... She...best,... She even...give..chockii...

Everyone chuckles butekansh was still looking at me with his piercing gaze...

Ekansh:Jay Shri Krishan, papa...

I couldn't help, but tears formed in my eyes looking at those innocent orbs, calling me as his papa, and accepting me... I know accept karne mein time lagega but still there is something ... A little step...

Sam:mummaaa...

She went from my lap to her lap and kissed her cheek...

Sam:now Bhai my Bhai ..

Ekansh:yess...

He said pulled her to himself and they again indulged into playing... Tejasswi was still sitting beside me, my brother samarth, is on video call, because he had to fly to gujrat for an important meeting...

For some reason, she is gelled with everyone, but me...

To be continued...

========================================

karan, I know we are doing this for a deal, but I want to inform you beforehand that, i won't be able to give you the love you deserve...'

'tejasswi, you don't have to worry, leave that on me..'
___________

'bhai, bhai fir se kahi?'

'shh, mera baccha kuch nhi hai waha pe, see, there's no one.... Manisha, please go bring her tablet!'

========================================

Now i have realised, ki jab cliff hanger pe hota hai tabhi target complete hota hai...

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:140+
Comments:25+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
109K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...
120K 11.4K 44
this is a College love story of tejran..... just enjoy.....
62K 4.1K 36
This is my second FF 😃 I am super excited to share my new story with you ... this ff is adopted from my favourite Chinese drama " love is sweet "...