Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue

Part-14

26 3 0
By Lovewritter56

Inaya's POV:

Suddenly I saw Mrs.Kavya.

" Mrs. kavya!" I went towards her and hugged her.

" Inaya! How come you are here?"

Armaan said," Dadi this is Zain bhai's fiance." Now I backed off.

" Shweta, believe me I couldn't suggest a better girl for Zain than Inaya."

Zain greeted my parents who were there, this man got manners.

( For your kind information Shweta is Zain's mother.)

" I have so much to talk about."

Shweta aunty said," Beta how come you both are late."

I looked towards Zain.

" Nothing mom just" suddenly he got interrupted.

Mrs. Kavya said," Oh Inaya wasn't aware about it. And it is our fault also we called you in such a short notice sorry for that."

" What are you saying Mrs. Kavya, it is nothing like that. By the way I also bought a cake for you all, I made it myself."

" Oh I missed your cake, Inaya."

Suddenly a small boy came running towards me and hugged me or I can say hugged my legs, he might be of 4 or 5 year old.

" Mami!" I picked that kid.

" Hello!"

" Mami, I love you, you are so beautiful. If Mama wouldn't have married you I would have." I giggled.

" Mamma I also want a wife like Mami, then I will also marry her and sleep together like you and dad sleep." And this time everyone laughed.

A women said," Reyansh, you are getting naughty." She was young who I didn't see before, who was she.

The women said," Inaya, I am Neha, Zain's and all these boys big sister. And this naughty kis is of mine."

" You are so beautiful and young."

" Thank you, well not more than you."

" It's nothing like that." Hell I am so confused there all so many members here.

I gave Reyansh a chocolate from my purse.

" No mami, mamma said that we shouldn't take things from others, it's a bad habit."

"Your mamma told you, right but atleast take from me."

" No, I don't like taking favours."

" How about I gave you chocolate and you give me a kiss." He kissed me and took the chocolate.

" You are the best, Mami."

Armaan said," Acha beta, Hume tho aaj tak kiss nahi kiya."

" Acha baba, ye lo." He kissed Armaan.

Vivaan added," Mujhe bhi."

" Ok!" He kissed Vivaan.

Zain said," What about me? Mai kaha yaad hu aab apko ha, aab tu sab apki Mami hai. Mai ja Raha ho."

" Nahi Mama, you are also my second best." And he kissed Zain.

" First best kyu nahi."

" Vo to Mami hai na."

Armaan and Vivaan said," Aur mai."

Zain said," Acha aab Mami sab ho gayi, don't talk to me."

Armaan and Vivaan again said together but this time with a pout," Me too."

Reyansh kept a hand on his head," Aree yaar, aap sab bache todhi na ho Jo bacho jaise harkate kar rahe ho."

Armaan's mother," That's my boy."

Vivaan's mother said," Sharm karo bacha Sikh aa raha hai tum teeno ko how to behave."

( Anika is Vivaan's and Rehaan's mom name and Divya is Armaan's mom name.)

Anika aunty said," Beta, tum inn sabko chodo, mujhe batao. Kya khaogi."

" Kuch nahi Aunty."

Divya aunty said," Beta kuch nahi naam ka humare paas kuch nhi hai, tum kuch aur batado vo banva denge."

Armaan said," Yah, mom aaj tak apne humse to kabhi nahi puchha, kya kahoge beta, banva dongi. Partiality!"

Divya aunty said," Acha, aaj ke baad kabhi Tera favourite khana nhi banaongi."

Armaan said," Mai tu mazak kar Raha tha Mummy."

" Ruk tere ko batati hu mummy ke bache."

Shweta aunty( Zain's mother) said," Beta tere liye Maine pehle hi, kaju katli aur gulab jamun banaye hai. Bata kab kha Rahi hai tu."

Suddenly a women came down and a man. The man would be Zain's father but who is the women. As soon as they came Zain went to his room.

Vivaan came near me," Bhabhi this is Mrs. Zoya. Zain bhai's step mother."

The women came to me and hugged me," Shweta, You choosed such a nice girl for Zain."

" Namaste." And she gave me a very genuine smile.

Who could say she is a women who stole another women's husband.

She put her kajal beside my ear," Meri bachi ko kisi ki Nazar na lag jaye."

And everyone smiled. And I was talking to everyone.

Armaan said," Mom, I am going to my race. Bye everyone." He came near me.

" Bhabhi I know my brother wouldn't have complimented you but you look mind blowing. Bye!"

"Byee, I hope you win."

" Thanks." And he went.

I was taking to Mrs. Kavya.

" Inaya, I am very disappointed from you. What is this Mrs. Kavya.. now you should call me dadi. Everyone calls me dadi, you will also call me dadi."

" Ok..dadi."

Shweta aunty said," And me mummy or mamma or ma. Whatever you want."

Divya aunty said," Me mami."

Anika aunty said," And me chachi."

I looked towards Zoya aunty, she looked a little upset with the question of course she would be" Call me whatever you want."

Shweta aunty said," Call her, badi mamma."

Zoya aunty give a smile to her. Wow! Shweta aunty don't hate Zoya aunty, even though she stole her husband. She is a legend.

From all this time Reyansh was sitting on my lap.

Neha ( Zain's big sister) said," Reyansh you are troubling your mami."

" No it's absolutely ok, di."

" Reyansh, come on. You are troubling your Mami from such a long time. Now go and trouble your big Mamu." As Zain came down as dadi went to call him.

Reyansh said," Mamu, I want to go to a ride in your cars. They are super cool."

Zain said," Of course, Reyansh."

He ran from my lap to Zain.

Zain's POV:

Reyansh came to me and I picked him up and was taking outside.

" Mama, mami also."

Inaya looked shocked," No beta. You go and gave a ride."

" No, mami you also come."

Neha, my sister said," Inaya, you should also go."

"Ahmm..."

Dadi said," Inaya go beta."

" Hmm..." And she joined us.

She is coming with us, I don't know but I feel happy about it. Inaya was looking incredibly beautiful today. From the starting moment, I was dying to say this but it will give her expectations. I also made her sit at the front sit because I wanted her to be close to me. Now we were out, Reyansh ran to Lamborghini Aventador, " I want to go in this."

"Ok!" I opened the door to make Inaya sit, she sat and then Reyansh sat on her lap, looks like he was enjoying her lap a lot, from the moment he saw Inaya he was sitting on her lap. I also sat and started driving.

Reyansh kissed Inaya on her cheeks. And then Inaya kissed him on his cheeks.

I couldn't control and said," Stop taking my girl's kisses."

Inaya's POV:

My girl. I don't know but whenever he says my girl butterflies erupt in my stomach. I was definitely blushing so I turned my face towards the window.

" Mamu, you are getting jealous of me. You can get many more kisses from Mami." I looked at Zain and he was looking at me.

Suddenly Reyansh said," Mamu, I want an ice cream." There was an ice cream parlour.

" Sure!" He turned the car towards the parking. From the starting I am looking at his veiny hands, oh god they are so good. And he was driving with one hand, I always wanted that quality in my man. God, Zain is having all type of quality I wanted in my man and he got it but atlast we are not going to stay together. The thought of that only makes me scared.

Suddenly Zain opened the door, oh wait he parked the car also.

Reyansh ran out of the car and went in the sice cream parlour. I came out.

" Are you alright?"he whispered in my ear as we were going towards the parlour.

Please don't care about me, I won't be able to detach you from me.

" I am absolutely fine." I said while giving him a smile but surely my heart was breaking from inside.

We went inside Reyansh was already trying to select his ice cream or ice creams.

" Mama, I want this one and this also."

" No Reyansh, only one."

" Mamu please."

" No!"

He looked at me with puppy eyes and whispered, " Mami!"

" Reyansh, I can't help."

"Mami if you will say he will definitely buy me. He will listen to you."

" Reyansh."

" Please."

" Ok but I will only ask."

I looked at Zain who seeing us whispering.

" How about he have two."

" Inaya stop taking his side. He will get spoiled."

" You are his Mama, you should spoil him."

He saw Reyansh, who was making a cute face with puppy eyes.

" Fine you can have two." He picked Reyansh.

Reyansh said to me," Thank you, Mami." And kissed me.

" Now you are not getting two."

He kissed Zain also.

" Happy! Now will I get two."

Zain said," Ok! "

I remembered Anya and I loves chocolates and ice cream, I hope she was here. There were so many ice creams, my eyes glittered, I was confused in three ice creams, butterscotch or oreo or chocolate. There were many others, I want all. I my eyes glittered I was continuously staring at those three and then saw Zain and then ice cream. Wait I have my own money why I am scared but then it will look odd.

" You can have as many as you want." Zain said.

I suddenly straighten my back, was that obvious. Oh god! I was acting so immature.

" I am confused in three. " I said while looking at the ice creams.

He said to a middle aged women at the counter," Please give Butterscotch, chocolate and Oreo ice cream."

" But I only needed one."

" Don't worry I earn enough to give you three ice creams."

" No I am paying." He looked at me.

"You say that again and see I will make you pay me in another way." He said while giving cash to the women. I felt shivers passing inside me.

The women at the counter said," Girl you a very nice man." While giving me ice cream. I saw Zain and we had a eye contact.

I went and sit near Reyansh who was eating his ice cream.

Reyansh said," Mami, you got three ice creams. I got only two."

" Baby, you are only 4 and a half years, I am 23."

" It's ok, as you are taking it. I won't mind." I opened mine.

Zain came there but didn't sit. He was not having any ice cream.

" You don't even like ice creams." I asked.

" I don't."

" Atleast, you can have a bite." I asked passing my ice cream to him.

" No, I am not having."

" Do you want me to feed you?"

" No, I said I am not eating."

" Today you are eating at any cost. Got it. Eat. Otherwise I am gonna make you pay for it another way." I said in threatening voice.

" You guy some guts, Miss Inaya. That you are saying this to me."

" You don't know me Mr. Zain Malhotra, otherwise you would have ate it in the first chance."

" So tell what will you do."

" Reyansh could you please go in the car dear."I said and Zain passed him the keys and he went. I followed him and dropped him to the car and came back.

Zain said," So whatever you gonna do, Miss Inaya."

I said," Don't challenge me otherwise you won't like the result."

" But I wanna see what you could do."

I turned around and was going because I didn't want to lose my mind, otherwise I would eat the ice cream and kiss him. But he hold my hand.

" So you can only talk big Miss. Inaya."

" Don't pock me otherwise I promise to not make you like the result."

" I know you don't have the guts to do that. " That's it. I turned around.

" What do you mean by I don't have guts."

" Alright I was just joking." And he took a bite from the ice cream from my hand.

He said while walking," I am buying ice cream for everyone, till the time eat the ice cream."

I ate my ice cream and then went to the counter, where Zain was already present and then we headed to the car.

-------------------------------------------

" He is so cute." I said seeing Reyansh who was asleep in my lap.

" He is." Zain said while taking a turn. Then after reaching we got to know that we are going to go to a restaurant. And now we were at restaurant, and had finished our lunch.

Neha said," Zain and Inaya, you both go somewhere together."

Zain said," I have work to do."

Shweta Aunty said( Zain's mother)," You shut up, you both are going."

I said," But aunty.." She showed me eyes," I meant mamma, we just went now."

" But Reyansh was with you guys all time."

" When we were coming then also." She interrupted," But you didn't went anywhere. Inaya you also became like Zain, you should stop staying with him for so long. You are going." And somehow now we are in the car.

He asked," Where should we go?"

" I don't know."

" Where you want to go?"

" I don't know."

" Seriously?"

" Maybe movie."

" Ok!" Then Zain put his earpods and started talking or instead commanding his employees. I got call of Anya. I picked it up.

" Hello!"

" Guess what?"

" What?"

" I am at a race cause my old friends just ditched me, they cancelled there plan just an hour ago and here I am struck with Armaan."

" How?"

" A long story, I will tell you later personally."

Suddenly I heard a man's voice from Anya's phone. " Hey girl, you look hot."

" Shut the fuck up otherwise I am gonna punch you."

" You got a lots of guts. Boys hold her and throw her in the room. I will be coming." and the call ended from Anya's side. I don't know but my hand went a hold his arm which was on the gear, obviously Anya was in some kind of danger and that man was not going to do any good to her. He saw my face which was filled with worries. He cut his phone, stopped the car and then looked at me.

" Do you know where is Armaan's race going on. Can we please got there?"

" Sure!" He turned the car and started driving, this time a little fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
1.6K 346 10
Love taking its turns from friends to lovers, parallel couples with different stories awaiting to feel the love . In spite of being the best friends...
31.8K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...