Mindless Behavior Imagines

By YattiK

Love, Sex, & Strong Imagination Is All You Need For Daddy... More

RayRay Imagines
β—ˆTwo
β—ˆthree
A/N:
Myajah Imagine
A PRINCETON PRODUCTION......
No Touch Sensation....(Part 1)
A/N: From Me!
No Touch Sensation Part 2
New Member
Dont Be So Dishonest...
Roll Up & Sneaky Link.
A/N 🀩
Going where?

VALENTINES DAY. (Roc)

341 9 3
By YattiK

FEB. 14. 2024.
6PM

"COME ON BABY WE CAN'T BE LATE!"

"Calm down. I'm right here daddy," You calmly said.

"Damn baby....."

You giggled as Roc watched you seductively step down the stairs in your Sexiest red dress with stunning red LV Heels. Your hair was in a curly half up/half down style. Your skin was glowing like the sun and smelt like warm vanilla. Looking AND smelling like a snack.

He reached his hand out as you approached the last stair all while eyeing every inch of you like he was getting hungrier by the second.

"Damn ma... you gone let me eat you up for dessert?" He asked while spinning you in a 360.

You smirked.

"Only if you keep the compliments going," You flirted back.

"Hm.."

He smiled and rubbed his chin hairs.

"Im gone do more than compliment you baby. You my wife," He said as he watched you walk out the door.

"I'm all here for it husband" You responded as you got in the passenger seat of his Benz truck.

You heard the trunk close and the drivers door open.

"I bought some things for tonight"

He handed you a little red box wrapped with a big red bow.

"Awww"

You kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Thank you baby"

You started unraveling the bow and began taking the lid off with ease. When you opened the box, there was a red blindfold, a bottle of raw honey, and a black leather paddle. Which drew your curiosity. You looked at him, giving him THAT face.

"Boy, where the hell you taking me?" You asked as you leaned to the side.

He laughed and grabbed your hand.

"Baby, just chill. It's just a little sexy gift for you later tonight when I make that head knock back," He responded, as he smirked and stared at the road like he was hungry.

You adjusted into the passenger.

"Mhmm.... thank you daddy," You flirted while touching your collar.

Looking out the window began to be your best friend as you stared through the glass. Imagining what he could do with that honey and how wet it made you thinking about how devious and mysterious he was being about the gifts.

I could fuck his brains out with the way i'm feeling....

You thought to yourself until Roc interrupted.

"Baby we here.. you okay?" He asked.

You bit your lip staring at his juicy lips.

"Of course baby, come on"

He got out the car and opened your door for you. He stuck his hand out to help you out of the car. You looked around to see you were in front of a place you had never been before, The Fontainebleau Hotel, in Las vegas. It was so big, it looked like it had over 1,000 rooms. You were really interested now.

"Okay, hold on baby"

He said while walking up to the car. He opened the trunk and pulled out a 100 red rose bouquet and a medium red box. He closed the trunk and you started smiling and tearing up because you felt like a princess in a movie.

"Happy Valentine's day wife" He said as he handed you the roses and red box, "Open it," he responded.

You opened the box and a little white light shined upon a Glacier Hearts Cuban Link Necklace Set with matching earrings and bracelet. You smiled and turned around as he walked up and grabbed the box, putting the jewelry on for you.

"Got it. Let me see you beautiful." He said.

You turned around so he could see you. You watched as his eyes snaked from your hair to your toes. He licked his lips and bit his lip. He walked up to you and grabbed your waist.

"Come here" He said as he pulled your waist closer to his.

You gave him the sexiest, most passionate kiss you have ever tried to give him in your life. You started getting wet as you smelled his cologne. The steamier the kiss, the hotter the moment got as he clenched your waist as if he just wanted to pick you up and pound you on his lap.

You had to remember y'all were outside, so you pulled away from the kiss letting him know.

"Mmm baby we're outside okay? You know how I am," You smiled holding his face, "Come on let's enjoy each other." You said.

He chuckled.

"Okay boss," He laughed and grabbing the door for you.

"Thank you baby" You said.

"Anything for you ma," He responded.

Whenever you walked in, it looked so beautiful & elegant inside. It looked to be a very expensive hotel with a 24-hour casino, restaurant w/ bar inside, and other little things to do. There was red velvet carpet and walls. You both slowly started to approach a lady standing at a velvet rope with a headset.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" The lady asked.

"Yes, Cresanto August." He said grabbing your hand.

The lady pressed the side of her headset and spoke.

"Cresanto August."

We looked at each other in confusion and shrugged our shoulders.

"Mr.August, it will be Suite 777 on floor 70. This hallway right up ahead will lead to the elevator on the end on the hallway. The elevator will take about 6 minutes to get to the floor. Have a great time folks!" She explained.

"Thank you" Roc said as he led the way.

This man does wonderful things. I could marry him a million times....

...And jump on that d*ck a million times again too.

You smiled and stuck your tongue out at your thoughts

"She said 6 minutes right?" He asked.

"Yes, that's a long ass time in an elevator," You complained.

"Just come on, that's all the time I need" he said while pulling your arm down the hallway.

ROC P O V

"Baby, look at all these doors.."

I turned to the side and looked at the doors that we were passing by only to notice that they were all shiny and red like a Ferrari. I smiled to myself.

"Yeah," I replied, "It's probably some private casino rooms or private rooms....I like the doors though. Maybe we should paint our door that color and make people think we're the rich people on the block."

She laughed and nudged my back.

"Boy shut up, look at how good we look. It could never give broke."

"Yeah, you right baby. We the shit." I said as we entered the elevator.

YOUR P O V

When we entered the elevator, I stood there as I watched Roc press the button. He look so good tonight. Everything is going so beautiful tonight....I wonder what he has up his sleeve because i'm going to give him that son he been asking about if this all goes good cause that thang be thangin' if you know what I mean.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"I love you so much"

He pulled my waist and squeezed my butt.

"Damn for real?? I thought you was just going on this date just to f*ck," He joked.

I giggled at his sarcasm.

"I would be pregnant by now if I just wanted to f*ck cause we both know that thang is not a one night stand." You said looking at him side ways, smiling.

"Mhmm that's why I got you that ring." He responded kissing you.

You both leaned in deepening the kiss. Sucking each other's lips like it's the last time. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip asking for access and you let him in without thinking not even once. He then softly grabbed your neck, pushing you against the wall.

I hope the doors don't open right now...

I thought to myself before I was interrupted by his fingers hitting my G-spot through my peek-a-boo lace stockings. Just when I was about to climax, the elevator stopped. We started getting ourselves together REAL fast.

*DING*

I picked up my bouquet of roses and walked out of the elevator with Roc. When we got into the hallway, I noticed the entire hallway was made of mirrors with sparkling red doors.

767...769...770...

I counted the doors as Roc lead the way. I just know this man has something up his sleeve. I'm so interested in knowing what's next.

774...775...776...

He stopped in the middle of the hallways and turned around, opening his arms wide.

"Okay baby, are you ready to be amazed?"

"Of course, i'm always amazed with you baby." I stated.

He swiped the room key and the door clicked letting us know the door was open.

"Turn around," He demanded.

I turned around and prepared for what he was about to do. I heard something close and felt his body touch mine.

"Close your eyes"

I closed my eyes, thinking to myself.

This better be good f*cking my makeup...

As he put the blindfold over my eyes, I felt him take my hand to guide to into the room.

"I got you baby" He said grabbing my waist and hand.

"Okay bae"

He started guiding me into the room. As I listened for his instructions, he managed to let me know that there was a staircase. I stepped down 3 stairs and we stopped.

"Baby, this is for all my appreciation for you. For all the times you held me down even when I was in jail. You the tallest baby and I gotta give it to you." He said as he pulled the blindfold off.

I gasped at how beautiful everything was. There was a red heart shaped bed with red silk sheets, the carpet was a fluffy, velvet texture, then there was these double doors I just couldn't look past. So I asked about it.

"This place is so beautiful, I love it baby... but what's behind those doors?"

He smirked and began walking towards the doors. When he pulled open the doors, I felt like I was in '50 shades of grey' . I walked over to him and looked around. It was a walk in closet with leather bodysuits for both, heels and chokers and so much more. I turned around and there it was...SEX TOYS. More and more sex toys filled the wall as I explored the entire closet in awe.

"Ba-" I said before being snatched up and put onto the table.

"Baby what you doing?" I asked.

"I'm giving you what I been wanting to give you everyday." He explained.

"What?" I asked.

"My son."

He stopped and stared me in the eyes then leaned in.

I leaned in for a hard, passionate kiss letting him know I was ready for whatever. He started stripping me from my dress to my heels. All I had on underneath was Blue lace panties, his favorite.

He seen my panties and licked his lips.

"I'm bout to take you there" He stated.

"What you waiting for?" I responded.

He took my panties off and started buckling my wrists up to the bondage bench. He then grabbed the red box and pulled out the honey and started drizzling lines on my whole body. I was interested in what was next cause this man about to get everything in me. I watched as he began sucking and licking the honey off of my body. It felt SO GOOD.

"Mmmmwhoo shit" I moaned as he licked and sucked on my neck in the most sensitive spot on my body.

I couldn't resist the feeling of wanting to feel him inside me. I felt him stop and heard him opening a drawer. Soon after, I felt his touch against my thigh and then a chuckled.

CLICK

I started squirming around just from hearing the buzzing from the vibrator. The sound began to get louder, sounding closer by the second.

"Ahhhh babyyy"

He started whirling the vibrator around my clit. He got me so wet that the whirling felt like a tongue. Then just when I thought it couldn't feel any better, he pressed the vibrator into my clit and wouldn't stop. I was about to explode.

He changed the mode on the vibrator until he found out which one I liked best based off how loud I moaned. "Knowing my body" wasn't even the words for a moment like this. This was nymphomania. Before I knew it, my blindfold was snatched off and the whole room was red.

Our eyes met each others and we shared a kiss...

"UGGHHH!" I moaned loudly as he entered me.

"Mmm.. I love when you do that baby" He responded, speeding up his pace.

"Fuucckk you feel so good!"

"Do I feel good enough to get my son?" He asked.

He felt so amazing that I couldn't even focus on the question enough to answer him.

"Follow me." He said.

He pulled out of this ocean and led me to the heart shaped bed. I seductively crawled across the bed and got on all 4's right in the middle. I arched my back and just like glue, he was right behind me. He began running his hands down my spine.

"Mmmffuck" He cursed to himself while sliding back inside.

I clenched the sheets and bit my lip. I started throwing it back so good I started singing 'Rich Baby daddy" By Drake ft. sexy red & sza.

Bend that ass over (Bow), let that coochie breathe (Yeah)
Shake that ass, bitch, hands on your knees (Ho)
Hands on your knees (Ho), hands on your knees (Ow)
Shake that ass for Drake (Yup), now, shake that ass for me (Bow)

I laughed mentally then he stares something different..

He started twirling his waist while going fast. I looked back at him, straight in the eyes.

"Ouuuuu shit baby I'm about to cum" I moaned out.

He bit his lip.

"How bad you want my son?" He asked while stroking at normal pace.

"Ughh..real bad baby" I moaned.

He started going faster and I could feel him throbbing inside me.

"Turn around." He demanded.

I turned around, were now missionary. Looking each other straight in the eyes like we will never get a moment like this ever again.

He put it back in and got close, kissing me.

"Mmm..shit...I love you baby." He groaned out, placing his forehead on top of yours.

"I...love you m-more," I moaned.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Give me my son" I spoke out right before tightly wrapping my legs around his waist. Preventing him from pulling back.

He began to speed up and he was throbbing hard, making my back arch and rise off the bed. He just kept working me like he dreamt of this moment. This is why im so in love with this man.

"UGHHHH IM CUMMIN' DADDYYY!" I moaned loud as fuck, loving every second.

"FUCK!" He yelled out, hugging on me tight me like he will never see me again. Letting the biggest nut burst inside of me.

He then loosened his grip and started to catch his breath and so did I. Soon after, He kissed my forehead and lifted my head and just looked at me in my eyes before speaking.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby, I hope th-that I made you the best mommy in the world that I know you will be. I love you." He breathed out, still catching his breath.

"Happy Valentine's Day and I love you so much more. I'm so happy to be your wife and soon to be mother of your child." I responded leaning in for a kiss.

He kissed my lips then quickly pulled back.

"Now PLEASE can we order room service!" He loudly spoke, chuckling after.

I laughed.

"Yes I thought you'd never ask" I laughed out, grabbing the phone with my feet twinkling in the air.

DIAL TONE...

"Hello, can I order your lobster and steak platter please?" I asked.

🌹

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 10 13
It dnt matter wat u do for a Man U can't make him stay if he dnt want to
61.9K 474 33
Hey all you lovely people! I'm writing Leo Howard imagines for anyone who wants one so please vote, comment, share, and message me if you want one. T...
760K 10.2K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
13.6K 452 51
Imagines Y/NxSana gxg I accept request guys, don't be shy πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ