New Member

His name was Raheem. He was a grayish, blue eyed light skin. black curly hair, nice plump lips and stood a good 5'9.

You had no idea who he was until the teacher, Mrs.Rodriguez told him to introduce himself. As he stood up, he gave a pearly white smile that you just couldn't keep your eyes off of.

"Uh, wassup, my name Raheem. I like to hoop and chill on my free time. I'm currently single for any girls interest and I'm lookin forward into meeting some of you during the school year" He smiled and sat down.

You watched closely as he licked his lips grinned. You turned your head quick as he'll when he looked at you. When you thought he wasn't looking anymore you looked again but this time he was still looking at you.

So you smiled and he nodded his head in a greeting way and winked at you. You shyly smiled and turned your head.

THE END OF THE DAY

You were on your way to your car so you could go home. Right when you opened your car door to your all white Mercedes Benz, he walked up to you.

"Hey ,uh, I seen you looking at me in class today. What was that about?" You just started blushing and staring like a dummy.

"Uh, are you okay?" He said as he started waving his hand in your face.

"Oh! Im sorry, ummmm, yes I'm fine just zoned out a little...haha " You Said As You Bit Your Lip.

"Why we're you zoned out?" He smirked

"You cute. Who wouldn't be zoned out from a boy who dress nice, has a nice smile and seems coo to hang out with"

"Thanks future bae, you going to the basketball game tomorrow night?"

"Yes. Why? You wanna see me? Or you just want to chill?" You said while laughing

"Mayne I just wanna takea walk With you to the beach and get to know you better"

"That sounds great. I'm down. What time?"

"I'll pick you up around 7, just text me that address" He said handing his phone to you, so you could put the number in it. "Alright I'll call you later on tonight."

"Okay, that's fine"

"Ight bye" he said winking and walking off

When I got home I took a shower, put my hair in a messy bun, popped popcorn, and watched Netflix until I got a phone call from, hopefully Raheem. I answered.

"Hey Future Bae"

"Hey Curly top"

"What you doin"

"Just eating popcorn and watching Netflix, what you doin? "

"Chillin and watching Fifthy Shades Of Grey"

"Oh, so how do you like our school?"

"It's cool but it's some getting used to I have to do because it different here"

"I feel you. Are you going to play ant sports this year?"

"Yea, I'm gonna try out for football. Its my favorite sport besides basketball."

"Nice. I think I'm going to try out for cheerleading or track. I don't know which one yet"

"You should do cheerleading , so you could be my #1 support while I'm running down the field"

"We would make a great sporty couple" I said while giggling.

-2 hours later-

"Haha, yea we would. You cute and look like loyal and faithful type. Not trying to even feed you into anything just being honest."

"Thank you Raheem. Means a lot. I just hope no one breaks my heart again"

"No problem. And I would never do that to you or any other girl because that shit hurts yo like for real."

"It does. "

"Alright well...I'm going to bed it's 1 a.m. and I have two tests tomorrow so I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye Raheem"

"Bye Baby Girl"

Your P.O.V

After last night I felt over special. We was on the phone for 2 whole hours and no going back and forth. I was smiling so hard last night it started hurting . . The start of something new. I was now on my way to school and I was looking hella good. I had on some fresh out the box air force ones, white polo shirt, gold chain, and well fitted high waist jeans.

I grabbed my bag and my books and started heading towards school. Right before I got to my locker, someone was fighting . Me being nosey, I went up and thru the crowd. Oh he'll no!! Raheem is fighting but by the time I got there the fight was getting broken up.

I followed him to the nurse, and asked him what happened .

"What Happened raheem?"

"Man one of my friends told me he was about to come over there to start some trouble and so I turned around when he got there."

"So what happened after that?"

"Dude ass hit me and so I fought back, I'm not going to let him hit me"

"Who was it?"

"I don't know him but somebody said it was your ex"

"What the hell!!?"

"Yep. It was your ex. Nobody else but him"

"Haha....wow that's some bullshit"

"Did you set me up? I'm not accusing you I'm just curious"

"No Raheem I didn't set you up. Why the Fuck would I do some shit like that?"

"Ion know"

And with that he walked off and shrugged in a "idgaf" manner. He wasn't very nice but all you knew was that was the end of everything you both started.