REWRITING THE FUTURE

De Educationezoology

A father's past ! A daughter's fate. The mother's secret ! The daughter's destiny. Will they save their daug... Mais

Note
recap
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CAST

chapter 7

31 5 2
De Educationezoology

Maya walked towards the hospital making sure that no one will recognise her.

Nurse : excuse me ma'am !

Maya : yes !

Nurse : this is mortuary. You are not allowed to come here unless someone related to you is dead. Is there ...

Before she could finish her sentence Maya answered.

Maya : Mihir Vikramaditya.

Nurse : ok ! I will check and inform . Please sit here.

Maya nodded and sat in the chair.

2 days ago ,

On that day Mihir is damn sure that he is going to kill arnav . But his fate have different plans. The assassin whom he hired is adarsh's friend.  He is aware of the whole scenario . He aimed towards arnav but at the end he shot Mihir. He teared the paycheck and burned it. He walked away from that place after releasing the owners of that house from mihir's hostage.

.........

Adarsh : tell something !

Mahitha : what I have to tell ? What's your plan ? From 2 days we are just sitting idle.

Adarsh : making no plan is my plan. Let's go with the flow. I believe my daughter and son-in-law.

Mahitha saw arnav and mithra who are cooking along with charumati. She felt happy by seeing her daughter's happiness .

Mithra : amma ! Nanna ! Lunch is ready .

Mahitha : coming !

The family had their lunch together.

Adarsh : arnav ! Did you track down the location?

Arnav : they must be hiding in 20km radius. After that point there is a deadly forest with carnivorous plants.

Mithra : can we find them with this stone ?

Adarsh : yes ! But they will get to know about us.

Mithra : ok !

Charumati : I have an idea.

Adarsh : what's that amma ?

Charumati : why don't you guys track for signals. None of the residents on this island uses mobiles or other gadgets except me. And moreover they kept this time bomb here. With this we can do that easily.

Mahitha : I think you are right. Adarsh can do that for sure.

Adarsh stood up from his place and asked his mother for that time bomb. She gave it to him. He took out his laptop and connected the timebomb's chip to it. Arnav joined him to help him.

Mithra walked towards the door.

Mahitha : where are you going ?

Mithra : I can't say. But you can accompany me.

Mahitha followed her daughter.

Mithra : those caves seems to be isolated and secluded.  We must know about those caves from the residents. If at all they are speaking something dangerous about those caves we will get the information which we need .

Mahitha : are you saying that those morons are in those caves ?

Mithra : kind of ! But I am not sure .

Mithra walked towards a folk who are sitting near the tree . She saw that old woman with whom she spoke before. She walked towards them.

Mithra : namasthey !

Those people : namasthey !

Mithra : can I visit those caves ?

A man : what ?? Those caves are dangerous .

A woman :  some (saitans)devils are residing in those caves. They will kill you.

Others : yes !

Mithra smirked by looking at her mother.

Mithra : thank you for telling.

Mahitha : my kid is very intelligent.

Mithra : because my parents are intelligent. I used commonsense.

Mahitha smiled.

Arnav : we got the location.  It is indicating those caves.

Mahitha : we know that.

Arnav : how ?

Mithra : because my commonsense overshadowed your intelligence. I asked the residents.

Arnav pecked mithra's lips .

Mahitha : no PDA's.

Arnav : sorry !

Mahitha : let's go then.

Adarsh : mahitha ! This is for you.

Mahitha's eyes glimmed as she saw her sword. Adarsh gave rifles to arnav and mithra.

Adarsh : let's go ! I made a satellite scan of the caves. Amma will give indications to us. We must get inside and destroy all timelines. Then demolish the machine. One tug at the segment with letter Z will demolish the whole machine.

Arnav , mahitha , mithra : ok !

Adarsh : this is not just for us but for everyone's well being. I did a mistake in the past and we all suffered because of that. In future it shouldn't happen again.

Everyone nodded.

Adarsh : Let's divide as two teams. Me and mithra as one team. You and arnav as one team.

Mahitha : ok !

Adarsh : start now.

They walked towards the forest .

Mithra : Nanna ! Look there.

Adarsh : where ?

Mithra pointed her finger towards a man standing on the top of a cave.

Adarsh : Mohan.

Adarsh is raging with anger. Mithra held her father's hand.

Mithra : I met him once.

Adarsh : when ?

Mithra : on that day. When you are back. I went to the temple on the hill and there I met him. He was wearing the time stone on his wrist. I asked him about that. He was tensed. It started raining heavily and a thunder stroked.

Adarsh : and you didn't see him again. Am I right ?

Mithra nodded.

Adarsh : that thunder is nature's signal for you to be aware of him. He is not a human he is a venomous monster . He deceived me.

Adarsh walked forward and mithra followed him.

Adarsh : stay silent . Don't make any sound.

Mithra : ok.

.............

Arnav : aunty ! Few people are walking towards this side.

Mahitha : I'll handle them with care.

Mahitha whistled slowly. She knocked down all of them silently.

Arnav : this whole cave is a maze. I think we should split.

Mahitha : where I am supposed to go  ?

Arnav : left !

Mahitha : ok !

...........

Mohan : aren't you guys done yet ?

Hacker : we are unable to Crack this sir.

Mohan : then tell me how you want to die ? Do you wanna fall down from the cliff or get bullets in your body ?

Hacker : sir please try to understand.

Mohan shot him.

Mohan : clean the place and throw this corpse outside. I don't like it if my surroundings are not clean.

........

Hey people !

How's the chapter ?

Happy Sankranti !!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

697K 38.9K 55
Book of Daksha and Arjun(Arranged Marriage Series #1) Once she was a happy-go-lucky girl So was he. Now she has become a bold and confident person. ...
311K 15.8K 55
Arjun Devanand is rude , arrogant and heartless. When it comes to his daughter ,who means this whole world to him , he's a bit softer. He had lost h...
147K 4.6K 44
Highest rank: #2 in Baahubali Aug-11-18 Cast- Prbahas as Guru Anushka Shetty as Anjali
2.6M 115K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...