𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺 /𝑇𝑤...

Por fuzzdupp

These were mostly concepts from CAI. JanitorAI got added and now we have me writing these on impulse. Reader... Más

ᥣᥲᥡ᥆ᥙ𝗍
📢 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 📢
𓋜ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝗍rᥲᥴ𝗍 - ᥲzᥙᥣ ᥲsһᥱᥒgr᥆𝗍𝗍᥆ {⍴ᥲr𝗍 1}🐙
☁︎ᥣі᥆ᥒ's ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ - ᥣᥱ᥆ᥒᥲ kіᥒgsᥴһ᥆ᥣᥲr {⍴ᥲr𝗍 1}𓄂
☁︎һᥱᥲr𝗍𝖿ᥱᥣ𝗍 - ᥲᥴᥱ 𝗍rᥲ⍴⍴᥆ᥣᥲ♡
~🍣🔪 ᏀᎡᏆᎷ'Տ ᏦᏆͲᏟᎻᎬΝ 🔪🍣~
♡🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖞𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙 🤡♡
☁︎ᥱ𝗍і𝗊ᥙᥱ𝗍𝗍ᥱ - ᥱ⍴ᥱᥣ 𝖿ᥱᥣmіᥱr🍎
𓆞 💡3ᎪᎷ ͲᎻᎬϴᎡᎽ💡𓆞
☁︎ ᥎᥆ᥕs - ȷᥲmіᥣ ᥎і⍴ᥱr 𓆗
♿︎ һᥱᥲ𝗍 - ᥣᥱ᥆ᥒᥲ kіᥒgsᥴһ᥆ᥣᥲr 𓄂
🔦🧸ᎻᏆᎠᎬ!🧸🔦
🌹🥳ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᏴᏆᎡͲᎻᎠᎪᎽ ᎡᏆᎠᎠᏞᎬ!!🥳🌹
⚘❥𝖿ᥣ᥆ᥕᥱrs - kᥲᥣіm ᥲᥣ-ᥲsіm☁︎𓆗
𓄂🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 🤡𓄂
🖤🎉𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑎 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤🎉🖤
𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡 1 - 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡 2 - 𝐴𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑
𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡 3 - 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠
SHORT IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
♿︎ ძᥱᥱ⍴ sᥱᥲ - 𝖿ᥣ᥆ᥡძ ᥣᥱᥱᥴһ 🐙
-???-
!! REQUESTS !!
☁︎ ᥒ᥆𝗍 ᥲ ᥣі𝗍𝗍ᥣᥱ ⍴ᥙ⍴⍴ᥡ - ??? ᥴrᥱᥕᥱᥣ 𓃩
☁︎ mᥡ ᥕі𝖿ᥱ - mᥲᥣᥣᥱᥙs ძrᥲᥴ᥆ᥒіᥲ🐉
‼️URGENT NEWS‼️
♿︎ ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝗍rᥲᥴ𝗍 - ᥲzᥙᥣ ᥲsһᥱᥒgr᥆𝗍𝗍᥆ + 𝗍ᥕᥱᥱᥣ𝑠 🐙
♿︎ kіᥒkᥡ sһ!𝗍 - ᥣᥱ᥆ᥒᥲ kіᥒgsᥴһ᥆ᥣᥲr 𓄂
🖤 ᥕіᥣძ ᥴᥲrძ - ძᥱᥙᥴᥱ s⍴ᥲძᥱ ♠
👻🥴 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 🥴👻
⚗☂︎ sᥙᥒ & m᥆᥆ᥒ - sᥱᥴ᥆ᥒძ ᥲᥒძ 𝗍һіrძ ᥡᥱᥲrs 🥀⚗
𓋜 ⍴ᥣᥲᥡ - ძі᥎ᥙs ᥴrᥱᥕᥱᥣ 𓃩
🎊🥳5Ꮶ ՏᏢᎬᏟᏆᎪᏞ🥳🎊
𖥸- ᏴᎬᎻᏆΝᎠ ͲᎻᎬ ᎬᎽᎬՏ ϴҒ 'ᎻᏆᎷ' -𖥸
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟? (shit post-ish/telling yall stuff/ a-n)
*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐴 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥
♿︎/☁︎ һᥲrძ һᥱᥲძᥱძ - rіძძᥣᥱ r᥆sᥱһᥱᥲr𝗍s ♡
♿︎ ძᥱm᥆ᥒ 𝖿᥆᥊ - sᥲ᥎ᥲᥒᥲ𝗍rі᥆ 𓄂
🖤 ⍴ᥲіᥒ - ძ᥆rm ᥣᥱᥲძᥱrs-іsһ ➹
☁︎ mіᥣძ mіsᥙᥒძᥱrs𝗍ᥲᥒძіᥒgs - ᥣіᥣіᥲ ᥎ᥲᥒr᥆ᥙgᥱ 🐉
We gotta talk...
𓆟🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖍𝖘 🤡𓆟
𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 ✌
🎊🎆𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎆🎊
𖥸- ᏴᎬᎻᏆΝᎠ ͲᎻᎬ ᎬᎽᎬՏ ϴҒ 'ᎻᏆᎷ' [2] -𖥸
𝟏𝟎𝙺 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ♡
♿︎ 𝗊ᥙіrkᥡ ძᥲᥡs - ᥆ᥴ𝗍ᥲ᥎іᥒᥱᥣᥣᥱ & ⍴᥆mᥱ𝖿і᥆rᥱ ↔
𓆗🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 🤡𓆗
🎉◇ smіᥣᥱ - ᥴᥲ𝗍ᥱr ᑲძᥲᥡ!!◇
🖤/☁︎ sᥙ𝖿𝖿᥆ᥴᥲ𝗍іᥒg - ȷᥲmіᥣ ᥎і⍴ᥱr 𓆗
~🍗🔥𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧🔥🍗~
☆『𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬! - 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲』☆
۝🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝕿𝖞𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙 🤡۝
♿︎ 𝗍һᥱ 𝗊ᥙᥱᥱᥒ's gᥲrძᥱᥒ - rіძძᥣᥱ r᥆sᥱһᥱᥲr𝗍s ♡
I am drawing 👍
🦌>𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬<🦌
I have failed drawing 👍
🌙 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 ☆
🤓🚪𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬🚪🤓
🤓🚪𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 [𝟐]🚪🤓 [𝟑𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐡]

🖤 g᥆᥆ძᥒіgһ𝗍 - sіᥣ᥎ᥱr ☮︎

306 6 0
Por fuzzdupp

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ A dream that I wish would only be but a dream. It's hard to wake up... I hate waking up...

Note: I'm sorry + Prolly shorter that usual chaps

~••••••••••••••••••••~

I'm asleep again. In a dark space all alone.

I see a small cat, it stares at me too. It's white fur with small grey patches on its back. It ears the same grey. It's eyes are beautifully rare in colour. Before I could think again it turns and walks away.

"Hey-" I follow after it, being led through the darkness. I look around and see nothing but the cat in front of me. Once I return my direct attention to the cat, it's gone.

I stop and look around me, seeing it off in the distance. I run up to it as it turns around and stops, sitting down and looking up at me.

"Mraw.." It looks at me, barely making another sound. It stood once again and turned, looking up at me before walking into the void once again.

I continue to follow it as the scenery around us slowly warps into a forest. A large tree is up ahead as I stare in awe. Once we get to it the cat stretches and yawns before curling up in a small section in the roots.

I look at it with a smile and sit next to it, touching it's soft fur. I feel my eyelids grow heavy and let out a yawn before I drift off to sleep. I could hear the purring of the cat echoing in the dark before it grows quiet.

-⋇⋆✦⋆⋇-

I once again see a void around me. I look down and see the cat licking it's paw. It stops after a small while and looks up at me.

"Mraw!" It sits up and rubs it's head against my leg. I smile softly before it begins to walk away again. It stops like once before and looks at me before continuing.

I follow it once again as it leads me through the darkness. It stops and turns to me, sitting down and looking at my face. It tilted it's head before reacting strangely and running off.

"Wait!" I chase after it, hearing the sound of my footsteps grow louder. I stop and hold my head, the pitter-patter sound echoing throughout the void.

It finally stops as I look ahead, seeing the cat running off in the far distance. I let out a sigh and look around, hearing a distance hum. I walk in the direction of the humming, the voice growing louder along with the sound of my footsteps.

I stopped, seeing the cat sitting down and staring into the void. I walked up to it before I heard the chime of a cat bell. I looked around before looking back towards the cat. It was gone.

"Come on..." I sighed, looking around and trying to find the feline once again. I heard the distant humming once more and followed the voice.

It was growing louder and clearer. The space around me started to shift and turn into a different scenery. The cat ran past me, I picked up my pace and followed after it. We were in a forest again as the cat slowed down.

It turned towards me and tilted it's head. I frowned at it to which it responded by licking it's paw. I sighed and looked around, walking further into the forest. The cat followed next to me, looking straight ahead.

I glanced down a it every so often to see it looking at a colourless bug. I looked at the bug as well before the cat ran off ahead of me. I heard the humming in the directions and once again chased the cat. We got to a forest clearing with a stump in the center.

More colourless bugs flew about as the cat climbed into the stump and curled up again. I looked around some more and spotted colourless animals coming closer. A blue bird flew to the stump and cuddled up next to the cat. I smiled and went over, sitting next to the cat once again.

This time the fatigue hit immediately as I heard the cat's purrs in the darkness once again. It was softer and more content.

-░░░░░-

I saw the cat, sitting next to me as this time I saw a cottage in the woods. I stood up as the cat stretched beside me. I could smell something coming from the kitchen in the cottage.

I walked towards an open window and peeked in, there was a sparkling silhouette of a person by the stove. The cat jumped up to the window sill and climbed into the house. I followed it and climbed into the house through the window.

I looked around and realised the silhouette disappeared. The cat sat by the door before walking further into the house.

"Mraaaw..." It scratched at a door as I approached and opened it. The door revealed a room with a crib inside. The soft yet echoing cries of a baby were heard from it.

The sparkling silhouette inched over to the child like a slideshow, holding a bowl with something inside. Before the silhouette could do anything, the glowing silhouette of the baby was lifted into the air by colourless bugs.

"Mra-... Meow.." I looked at the cat for a moment before looking towards the two silhouettes, another appearing from the window.

The silhouette holding the bowl had put it down and reached out for the child in the same slideshow like movements. It looked to be talking to the other silhouette before the three vanished.

The cat went towards the door as it swung open. It stopped and turned to me before sitting down and waiting. I walked towards the door as the cat got up and walked with me outside.

We see three silhouettes, the one that was in the kitchen, the one by the window and the one who was once a baby that seemed to be older now. It was running around and picking up colourless flowers before running back to the sparkling silhouette.

It turned around and did something with the flowers before placing a flower crown on the silhouette's head. The cat slowly got closer before stopping nearby, the silhouette touching the flower crown before hugging the child's silhouette.

The silhouette that was near the window had the colourless bugs near it as it chuckled nearby. I looked towards it before turning my attention to the child that presented an acorn necklace to the silhouette. It had colour unlike the rest.

My eyes went wide before the scenery faded out and came back as the inside of the house. The cat went up the to rocking chair near the crib and jumped onto it, waiting for me. I sat next to it as it came onto my lap and curled up.

The chair rocked me back and forth on it own as I slowly lost my energy once more. I saw the silhouette near the crib before my eyes closed, it looked at me I think.

-▒▒▒▒▒-

I saw the cat again, it's back was faced to me as it sat in front of me. I walked up to it before it walked ahead without looking at me. I followed it closely, seeing it grow further away.

"Not again!" I ran as fast as I could to catch up with it. It stopped as I stumbled forwards, falling through the floor that turned into colourless flower petals.

I was falling through the sky as the cat was on my back. I closed my eyes as I saw the ground grow closer. I opened them again after a moment of silence and saw a room.

"Mreow" it climbed off my back and walked around. It was dark, the only thing I could see was the cat's fur.

I stood up and quickly followed it, not wanting to get lost. I followed and followed, still not knowing where we were going to end up.

There was a door and the cat walked through it. I followed to the outside, seeing a thunderstorm. I tried to turn back but the door was gone and so was the cat.

I swallowed down my fear and walked forwards. I didn't know where I was going but I just hoped it was somewhere good. I saw the cats paw prints in the mud and followed them, stopping once I saw it finally.

"Hey-" It started running once I got close, leaving me with no other option than to follow it.

As I ran I saw the glowing silhouette of the child to my left. It ran while wiping its face. I slowed down as I saw the sparkling silhouette as well, cupping it's mouth while running hopelessly.

It seemed like it was calling out. I looked ahead of me and stopped abruptly, almost falling over again. The silhouette of the child was infront of me, wiping it's face as glowing tears streamed down it's face. It was moving normally, like it was happening in real time.

I heard a cat bell again and suddenly the sounds around me were gone. I looked up and saw the cat in the tree, staring down at me. It jumped from branch to branch and finally landed next to the child.

"Mraw" I heard the bell again and could hear everything once again. I stepped to the side as the sparkling silhouette ran and crouched in front of the child, immediately embracing it in its arms.

The scenery faded out as we ended up in the void again. The looked around before locking eyes with me. I flinched as it's eyes grew familiar to me. It's pupil sharpened before it ran off into the darkness again.

This time I walked, not knowing why I needed to chase it so much. But as I walked I saw the world getting blurry before I passed out

-▓▓▓▓▓▓-

I was following the cat in chase, not getting tired in the slightest. This time once and for all I'd learn what this was all about. I saw the scenery change and caught up to the cat.

I lifted it off the ground as we ended up on a grassy hill. I looked around and slowly approached the ledge. Down it was colourless grass compared to the other side which had green grass.

"Mrow?" The cat looked up at me as I hesitated with my decision. I looked between both sides of the hill before inevitably deciding in the colourless side.

"This feels right somehow..." I held the cat closer before feeling it struggle. I let it go as it landed on the grass. It looked at me before continuing forwards.

As we walked I was looking around, taking in the weird scenery. The cat stopped as I stopped too, looking ahead of where it was facing. There was a gate and a school.

I took the first few steps forwards as the cat followed me. I pushed open the gate as we walked along the street. We looked around as colourless leaves fell to the ground. There were statues lined along the path at some point before we made it up the actual school.

I pushed open one of the grand doors before walking in with the cat behind me. I saw lockers and different doors with scratched out labels above them. There were silhouettes in the halls running about in slideshow motion.

The cat trotted ahead as I followed with a slowly quickening pace. We got to a door and opened it up to a field. More silhouettes were running and panicking as we walked by.

"Mraw!" The cat perked up and ran over to a cat that looked liked it. It was laying on its side on the grass. I saw more silhouettes around it and approached.

As I got closer I saw the cat licking its paw and yawning. It looked up and me and got closer, rubbing its head on my leg again. It went over to the cat and curled up next to it, it's body turning transparent as it glowed.

The colour around us slowly came back as I felt tears streaming down my face. I smiled and walked over to the cat's body, placing it's head on my lap as reality came to.

"Goodnight and sweet dreams..." I smiled, petting his head and running my hand through his hair as I slowly saw the real him.

Everyone around us were crying. They were in pain too.

"Silver..."

~•••••••••••••••••••••••~

So...
I made this because I've been having dreams about my cat ever since I let him out last week and one dream I saw him laying there unmoving in a patch of grass.

I wanted to cry but I didn't have a valid reason to cry especially since no one else even knows if my cat is actually gone or not and they still believe he'll come back...

I just hope it was a nightmare and that he's coming back... I don't want that dream to be real. I want him to come back...

Well...
There you have it!
I'm feeling a little sick rn though so I'll be once again on low publish mode.

Have a great rest of your earthly tilt!... Hopefully you're doing better than me...

Bye dearlings ♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.7K 196 32
нαρρу нαℓℓσωєєи! тнє "ѕωєєт тяєαт" нαℓf σf нαℓℓσωєєи вєωαяє! ¢αи∂у, fιяєρℓα¢єѕ, нσт ¢нσ¢σℓαтє, ѕиυggℓєѕ, αи∂ кιѕѕєѕ ℓυяк ωιтнιи ;) тнє нαℓℓσωєє...
4.6K 186 11
‧͙⁺˚・༓☾𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔱, 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡, 𝔑𝔶𝔪𝔭𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔫, 𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔰�...
18.1K 307 53
pain.
670 59 12
To summarize, your 'bit' of an odd individual with a 'questionable grip' on sanity and knowledge base who unexpectedly finds themselves at the magica...