𓆗🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 🤡𓆗

I have been WAITING all freaking week to write this 😈
I'm bouta make Jamil's life a whole lot worse for the sake of all you twst players that had to deal with book 4

Y'all can thank me later.

FINALLY IT'S OUT! After 3 horrid months I can finally change the book cover once I publish this 😭. ✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧ʸᵃʸ
Now take my 8.3k words for no reason!

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

-A bitter taste-

"Sebek?..what is it...?" You awoke to light shaking, a head of lime green hair coming into view.

"...You've been acting strange lately" the male stared at you, strangely using a softer tone than he would normally.

You stared at him, slowly sitting up and looking off to the side.

"Have I?" You mumbled, seeming out of it. Sebek nodded, placing his hand on your arm.

"Ever since you hung it with those humans. You've been distant with us! Waka-sama and Lilia-sama were worried..." Sebek looked away, narrowing his eyes at the thought.

Your gaze landed on his hand as it gripped your sleeve. You smiled, he must have been worried too. He's much too prideful to admit it.

"Sorry for being distant. It's just that...ever since I stared staying near them, things have been happening. I've been seeing more of my memories that I don't recall losing...maybe I'll know something if I stay around them" you remembered all the times you've passed out after the overblots.

Your memories for some reason unknown, have been obscured and suddenly you've recovered them after those fights. The pieces weren't adding up.

And yet, the more you view these memories, you're starting to understand. At the same time however, it's puzzling. These memories are yours but...

They feel so distant...they feel like they don't belong to you.

"|M|? Something bothering you? H-here, I was supposed to give you this. It's from Waka-sama" Sebek handed you a cup of warm liquid.

"It's tea, it should make you feel better" he looked away, his cheeks a light hue of pink. From what you could see in the light glow of the bedside light that is.

"Thank you, Sebek" you smiled, taking a small sip of the tea. It calmed your nerves, putting your mind at ease.

"T-then I'll be taking my leave now. Goodnight, |M|" he stood up, walking over to the door.

"Goodnight, Sebek. And thank you again" you smiled as he left, closing the door behind him.

As soon as the room was silent once again, you let out a sigh. You looked out the window with furrowed brows, a thought left drifting in your head.

"I just don't understand... Who was that voice? Why did they keep telling me to save Azul? Did the voice know him?" You groaned, massaging your temple as the thought made your head hurt.

This was all a mystery to you. Sebek was right, ever since the overblots started happening you have been getting more frustrated. This was by far the most confusing incident of them all.

And...the voice in your head...

*flash*

IS THIS BECAUSE OF YOU?!

FUCKFUCKFUCK JUST DIE ALREADY

*flash*

"Ugh-" you held your head, another migraine coming on.