His Solace

By keepupwithkai23

Sol-ace noun comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness. Twenty-three year old Korianna is just... More

Cast
CH. 1 Run-In
Ch. 2 The Crew
Ch. 3 Night Out
Ch. 4 Game Night
Ch.5 Bed & Breakfast
Ch. 6 Family Woes
Ch. 7 Renee's Reason
Ch.8 Future Plans
Ch. 9 Anonymous
Ch. 10 Date Night
Ch. 11 Closure?
Ch. 12 New Friend
Ch. 13 Transparency
Ch. 14 Happy Birthday
Ch. 15 Happy Birthday pt. 2
Ch. 16 Attitude Check
Ch. 18 Unexpected Return
Ch. 19 Mrs. Woods
Ch. 20 Emergency
Ch. 21 Messy Masquerade
Ch. 22 Caught Up
Ch. 23 Latoya's Side
Ch. 24 Snake
Ch. 25 The Truth
Ch. 26 K&S
Ch. 27 Oops!
Ch. 28 Heated Discussion
Ch. 29 Reasonable Doubt
Ch. 30 Secrets Revealed
Ch. 31 Unfit Parent
Ch. 32 Bad Memory
Ch. 33 Safe Travels
Ch. 34 Bad Feeling
Ch. 35 Think Again
Ch. 36 Helpful Stranger
Ch. 37 Sneaky Creepy
Ch.38 Backstabber
Ch. 39 Not So Stealth
Real Quick
Ch. 40 Reunited
Ch. 41 Reunited pt. 2
Ch. 42 On Your Own
CH. 43 Awkward Encounter
Ch. 44 A&T
Ch. 45 Family Secrets
Ch. 46 Surprise
Ch. 47 Saints Day

Ch. 17 A not so merry Christmas

1.1K 50 28
By keepupwithkai23

Xmas Day...

The 30 degree weather and snow covered streets really made the holiday come together. The Simmons had a festive and lively holiday tradition with their potluck-style dinner, gift exchange, and the element of Secret Santa.

Kori's favorite part, the gift exchange would always be hilarious and thoughtful. She thought of last years exchange,  her moms best friend  TT Marie got her a YSL Libre perfume set and a new vibrator that she hid under a pillow.

Not wanting to deal with family drama Krishelle decided to do a intimate dinner excluding friends and extended family it'd just be her husband and kids. Although she was happy, Kori couldn't help the gnawing twinge of guilt she felt knowing she was the cause of the families current rift.

She knew her mom loved going all out for the holidays and looked forward to spending quality time with her whole family.

"Ma you need help with anything?" Kori yelled before entering the kitchen stopping to admire the deep smile on her mothers face as she danced to old r&b with her father.

"Eww y'all cheesy as hell" Khalil interrupted as he laughed at his parents. That's what Korianna wanted someday a beautiful home filled with genuine love, laughter, and peace.

"Boy get ya lonely ass on and get out my kitchen!" Kris laughed while Bishop flipped him off.

"What we use to say my baby?" Bishop smirked "They hate us cause they ain't us!" they said in unison Korianna and Khalil made eye contact before breaking out in laughter their parents were still very much in love and corny as hell it was adorable.

"Kori wash ya hands and grab a apron you can do the green beans and desserts everything else is almost done" following her moms instructions she got to work.

Growing tired of her moms throwbacks Kori connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker allowing her r&b playlist to start. Eric Bellinger's Obsession blared through the speaker

You ain't nothing like I thought you was

You my left and right you my all above

You got character nothing compares to you

Know you've been all that I needed

More than I was completed

Don't you get too conceited

And that's where I gotta leave it

Krishelle watched as her eldest daughter sang her heart out she couldn't help but smile and nod knowingly "It's an obsession huh? who sings this? I like this lil song" she asked.

"Eric Bellinger I love him we gotta go to a concert he sounds good live too" she answered thinking nothing of the question.

"Mhmm so how you enjoying Texas anything or anyone new? I didn't get a chance to ask about Sin last month" Krishelle smirked as Kori blushed.

"Mama please stop. But Texas has been good I might be moving to a new place soon though I found a real cute condo so I'm thinking about it"

Kori couldn't possibly tell her mom she was moving because her drug dealing boyfriend had opps stalking her so she kept it vague.

"Oh ok condos are expensive is that why you haven't really touched the money me and daddy sent to your account?" After nodding yes she quickly turned and continued cooking avoiding  her mothers gaze she was a horrible liar and didn't want to slip up.

Truth is she did use some of her parents money for Christmas gifts but they didn't need to know that.

"Mhmm you not slick so what's new with Mr. Sin that's still your friend or..." her mom trailed off as Kori kept her back turned as she was full blown blushing now.

"'Lil showed me your little Facebook post I thought it was cute he's handsome" Krishelle continued as Kori slowly turned to face her.

"Ma it was definitely Instagram not Facebook and ya son is sooo nosy I'm about to block him ugh. But me and Sinn are dating that's my man or whateva" she responded with a smile.

The two spent the next hour engrossed in girl talk until they heard the doorbell. "I'll grab it check the cobbler in the oven" her mom said quickly heading towards the front door.

Doing as told she took the dessert out snapping a quick pic for her Instagram laughing at her friends comments.

Liked by Stylishgirl.Mo and others

Adoree.Kori: Made by yours truly 😋👩🏾‍🍳

Prettyluh.Mani: Ok Chef Koko 🤤 I expect a personal pie when you get back suh!

TusslewTank: Yea lil sis I needs that ASAP

Theyenvy_Krissy: This looks 💣

Tizzytaughtya01: When you cooking for the gang again best? 👀

Stylishgirl.Mo: Y'all got ice cream 🤔

SINNCITYZ_FINEST: Can't wait to taste  ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

A sudden familiar scent invaded her nose as a pair of hands covered her eyes.

"'Lil when'd you start wearing Prada cologne uh uh imma need you to switch that cause you smell like my- "Ya what mamas?" her favorite voice rasped in her ear causing the girl to whip her head around in shock.

"SINNNN OH MY GOOOOOOD" she squealed as tears of joy fell from her eyes.

"I told you she'd cry" 'Lil chuckled as Sinn handed him a crisp $50 bill. Her parents stood back laughing at her

"Um hello where are my happy tears?" another voice asked Kori ran full speed towards Maura and Tank jumping on them "Oh my God you guys are gonna make me cry again" she whined fanning her eyes.

"Yea sis we had to come see bout you plus you know Sinns fiend ass can't have you out his sight for too long" Tank said whispering the last part in her ear.

She just laughed taking their coats and introducing them to her siblings since they'd already met and planned this with her parents. A few minutes had gone by since Sinn stepped outside to take a call before she could check on him she heard the front door opening.

"Hey I was just coming to check on you" her breathing picked up and her palms began to sweat as she saw the female version of her boyfriend standing next to him.

"Ma this is my girlfriend Korianna she's a lil shy as you can see and baby this is my mom Melissa" he chuckled grabbing the girls hand lightly squeezing it to calm her nerves.

"H-Hi M-Miss Knight nice to meet you" Kori spoke fumbling her words.

"It's nice to finally meet you too sweetheart. You're all my baby boy talks about these days and I can see why you're gorgeous" Melissa said with a warm smile.

The dinner was filled with laughter as Melissa shared some of her sons most humiliating moments and the Simmons joined in exposing some of their daughters. Kori was shocked her father didn't give Sincere the third degree she'd be sure to ask him about it later on.

After everyone ate seconds and thirds for the guys they exchanged gifts. She gifted Sinn a pair of light blue off white suede low tops and a Rhude crewneck while he got her a Dior chain pouch in the color cloud blue and a Marc Jacobs tote bag.

Once they finished exchanging gifts her mom and Ms. Knight broke off into another part of the house while the men began an intense game of spades. She was elated her family seemed to approve of Sincere and his mom seemed to like her as well. This Christmas was definitely up there with Sinns birthday as one of the best days ever.

"Mo don't think I forgot you and my nephew I got y'all gifts back home I didn't know you'd be visiting me" she pouted.

"Girl you bet not cry again and you lucky I love yo ass got me up here in the cold. But don't worry Tank was rushing me so I left your gift at home too we can swap when we get back" Maura promised.

An incoming facetime from one of her cousins interrupted their conversations "Hey Yana tell aunty and uncle I said Merry Christmas" Kori cheesed into the camera until she saw Iyana's angry glare.

"Kori have you been on Instagram?" she asked with the same expression.

"Not since earlier why what's up" Kori was confused until she opened the app and saw the sonogram Renee posted.

"We can whoop that baby outta her just say the fucking word cuddy" Iyana was dead serious she loved Renee but didn't respect her and had always been closer to Kori. In Iayana's mind right was right and wrong was wrong and if Renee didn't give a fuck Iyana didn't give 2 fucks.

Maura just watched her friends reaction not fully understanding what was going on. She just noticed the silent tears she cried and instantly brought her into a hug

"Kori breathe mama you scaring me" she sad rubbing her back.

"So let us know when you want us to pull up I got the vaseline, pepper spray, razors, and my old pair of timbs" Iyana's twin Ivette said popping into the facetime. "I-I'll call y'all back" she quickly hung up the call and ran to her room slamming the door.

Her sudden outburst caused the guys to stop their card game and ask Maura what happened. "Ion know one of her cousins called about instagram and she broke down let me see if I can talk to her".

"You kids and these damn phones what done happened now" Bishop sighed already annoyed. Khalil checked his phone seeing a few missed calls and texts from his cousins Justice and Jaylin.

Jus😈🩸: Yo check insta

Jay💪🏿🩸: Renee ass tweaking ong

Liked by fredobang and others

Thereal_renee: SUPRIIIIISE and Merry Christmas from @ Fredobang and I to you baby Bang loading🤰🏾🤰🏾👩🏾‍🍼....

View all 500 comments

Jay4prez: Naaaah Cuddy this ain't it 😵‍💫

babyfaceyana: Hoe say sike rn 😡

Norush_Jus: You weird af 😤

Vibrantvette99: You MUST do time 🙅🏾‍♀️

Trill_Lil00: Don't let me catch you or that weird 🥷🏿💯

Fredobang: You ain't on shit @Trill_Lil00 that lil bid you did ain't scaring me 🤣🤣I never ducked beef pussy betta ask bout me

Trill_Lil00: LMFAOOO YOU SURE BOUT DAAAT🤔Ion hide or duck no reck don't make my cousin bring another fatherless child in the world & ion gotta ask bout shit I already know come see bout me 🐈😈

Khalils nostrils flared and his jaw clenched when he finally seen the post he commented. Once Symeir commented 'Lil laughed responding  "Imma see that bitch nigga on God!" he spat storming towards the front door.

"Aye watch ya fuckin mouth boy and what's going on?" Bishop asked knowing Khalil could be impulsive when upset as Sinn and Tank stared between the two confused.

"That bitch ass nigga Symeir got Renee pregnant now she all on ig posting her 2 second pregnant ultrasound like that's sum to be proud of."

It all started making sense as Sinn recalled a prior conversation him and Kori had about her ex and cousin. Not responding he went to check on his girlfriend his mom, Mrs. Simmons, and Momo were all in her room consoling her when he entered. They got out giving the couple privacy.

"Sinn I'm not crying over the nigga I'm over him it's the p-principle that's my blood fucking cousin. I'm so m-mad and disgusted" she bawled into his chest. Sinn just hugged her tighter letting her cry her emotions out.

"Let this be the last time you cry over em they fucked up and I lucked up and I promise you this hurt you feeling will go away I don't know when mamas but I'll be right here with you" he wiped her tears away pulling her face into a passionate kiss.

"Thank you papa now you got me all hot and bothered lets get a quickie" Kori pleaded eyes filled with lust.

"Girl you trynna get me shot?! Ya pops is just starting to like me I can't fuck it up this early. But me and ma dukes got separate hotel rooms soo..." he trailed off letting her fill in the blanks. She smirked as she packed her new tote bag with a few personal items.

They made it downstairs hand and hand Khalil still looked heated but had calmed down enough to sit down. Everyone stared at Kori waiting for a reaction

"Thank you guys for coming this really meant a lot to me. I really love everyone in this room" Sinn squeezed her hand and looked at her face this was the first time she said I love you even if it was to a room full of people.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!" she heard the rest of her friends scream from Mauras phone they were on a group facetime  "Awww you guys are gonna make me cry" she pouted with watery eyes as Sinn consoled her.

"Awwww don't cry best we miss you and you'll see us soon" Tizzy reassured her "Awww I miss you more bestie" she cooed

"Tajh I'm bout to hang up I told you she only has ONE best friend which is me GOODBYE" Maura ended the call and ignored the incoming texts from the group chat.

A few hours later Kori was freshly showered in Sinns hotel suite when he came out the bathroom she was already on her knees.

"Damn it's like that shorty?" he asked biting his bottom lip at the sight.

"Yeah it's just like that now come here bring that dick here"

A/N: Y'all idk why I always end up posting sum at 12am I'll try to get some chapters done earlier  excuse any mistakes😭

Comment, Share, and Vote 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 145 10
Lixue finds herself wanting more out of relationship and is beginning to tire of having her needs met with deaf ears. Throwing an ultimatum out of he...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
468 70 26
Norman has always felt a hole in his heart. He never knew why. He was happy with his brother and their father. Until their fathers left them alone. H...
437 20 27
Sasha had the perfect life for a 24 year old, in a committed relationship for 2 years, stable job and an amazing apartment. Life was going good until...