You're playing with the big b...

By justalostfairy006

What would a normal person do if they found the two most dangerous villains in the world bleeding all over th... More

That will be a bitch to clean
I see red
Cheap makeup
Stupid twat
Pounding hearts
Blame it on Tom and Jerry
Stuck in my head
Don't talk to me, you're too hot, and I'm on a mission
Important note
You're not the shit, I'm the shit, you shitless extra
Dudes being bros
Leaving me hanging
To whore or not to whore? That is the question
Unwanted sandwich
Nerd
Flashback
The cat's out of the bag

Love bite? Bug bite? WHY BITE AT ALL??

60 4 0
By justalostfairy006

To say that Ochako was shaken up from that incident was an understatement.

She was feeling a lot of feelings.

First she was worried, she was worried because Mina's friend (her friends?) got kicked out of the nightclub due to the fact that they got in a fight because of her, when she wasn't even worth it. She was worried that they might get in trouble.

She didn't get the chance to talk to them after what happened because they balted out of there. According to Mina, this was normal to them, running from the authorities after they did something bad. They used to get in trouble a lot when they were younger but had gone better over time as they grew up.

Unless they saw someone they care about get hurt or being mistreated, then it's murder time.

Metaphorically, of course.

Ochako had blushed when Mina said they cared about her, they didn't even know her, but still protected and stood up for her.

No one had ever done that for her, she always had to fight her own battles, because no one cared enough for her to help her out. Not even her own father but that's another story.

The night went on though, Ochako and Mina still worked until the end of their shift.

Her best friend clocked out earlier, but she told Ochako that she could stay with her if she wanted. The brunette dismissed her and said that she should be fine, that their boss had already left and it was unlikely that he would come back.

Mina left, although she told Ochako to call her or text her the whole time to her apartment. Ochako had agreed.

She went on with closing the nightclub alone. Honestly, she didn't mind it, it was an opportunity to be with herself and calm down before she had to get back home.

The whole night had been so weird.

First she found herself on a mission to get laid.

She put on an outfit she never saw herself working in, or wearing it altogether, to achieve that goal.

Mina's friends showed up.

She considered asking one of them to help her out with her situation.

She scratched that thought, they were too fine and too much for her to handle.

Still, she flirted with them and actually enjoyed herself.

Her boss slapped her ass.

Midoriya threw a chunk of the counter at him.

Kirishima punched him.

Bakugou ripped his ear off.

They got away.

Yep, a wild and weird night indeed.

Her life has been all sorts of wild and weird lately, maybe she should just go on a vacation. If she had the time. And the money.

Ugh.

She sighs as she clocks out and makes her way to the bus station. She checks her phone as she walks and she holds back the urge to throw it on the ground when there are no buses available.

Again.

Just her fucking luck, she should buy a car, or a bicycle or some roller skates, anything with wheels that could get her home.

She sucks it up and starts to walk, the whole time being aware of everything around her. Her clothes weren't exactly appropriate for a girl all alone at this hour of the night, even if her jacket covered everything up. She takes a mental note to buy a gun or something to protect herself, since lately the universe seemed eager to put her in the most dangerous scenarios.

She takes deep breaths and holds on to the fabric of her jacket where she has her hands on the pockets, clinging to that false sense of having something she can protect herself with. She keeps her eyes looking straight ahead, not bothering to look away when she hears a odd noise.

Everything is odd at this hour and at this place.

She's only a couple of blocks from home when she hears steps behind her. She doesn't look back, her instincts yelling at her to keep moving and to walk faster, but not to run in case that set something or someone off.

The steps keep getting closer, and Ochako moves faster. Her little legs sometimes made it hard for her to be quick but she was bolting her ass out of there faster than Ingenium.

They get closer.

She's panicking, of course this has to happen. Of course she has to be harassed and killed all on the same day. At least earlier she had those three to protect her, now she only had the rats and cockroaches as witnesses to her murder.

Everything stops when she's pushed up against a wall, her front hitting against the hard brick and her back to her attacker.

Before she could pull her basic martial art moves, he takes her hands into his and restrains them. She huffs. Great, her only self defense moves were now out of the picture.

"Listen carefully, girlie-" the man whispers in her ear, his hot breath making her shiver "I know that you have something on those mutherfuckers, so start talking" he pushes his front against her and traps her even more to the wall.

"I don't know what you are talking about" because seriously, what is this dude on? Who is he talking about?

He twists her arms "Don't fucking play with me" he sniffs her neck, where her fading bite mark provided by Red Riot is "You rick of them"

Is he talking about the villains?

What?

"Motherfucker are you saying I need to shower? Because that's not very nice!" her need to be sassy is bigger than her survival instincts to not piss off her attacker, that much is obvious and not at all a surprise.

He chuckles and his hand rubs the spot of the bite mark "What's not nice is ripping that pretty face off unless you start talking" he holds her face and looks her in the eyes. He's wearing a mask, but that doesn't conceal his wolfish eyes as watches his claw caress her check.

A mutant quirk.

All she knows is that this villain is fucking ugly, and she doesn't need to him without his mask to know that.

"You think I'm pretty?" she teases

He twists her arm even more "Talk, bitch"

"But I don't know what you are talking about!"

"I want to explain how you fucking rick of their scent and are still breathing"

"Who's scent?! I just wanna go home, please!" she begs, because his claw is way too close to her throat and this is starting to feel way too real.

"You know what? I don't got time for this shit. If you ain't talking, might as well just kill you. To make sure there's no loose ends" all of his claws come out of his hands and Ochako takes a deep breath, knowing that it will be her last one.

Until she takes another one, but this time without a warm body on her back.

Something smashes to her right.

She looks in that direction and all she sees is red. She's not sure if it's just the red hair, or the red of the blood that it's being spilled.

The man who was trapping her gets up from where he was thrown "I fucking knew it. I knew that this fucking bitch had something to do with you two. She has your disgusting smell all over her!"

Two figures are standing right in front of him, with their backs to her. She doesn't need more light to see that it's Red Riot and Dynamight.

"Don't talk about her that way. I thought your pack of shitshifters prouds themselves on having great education" Red says, his voice low and mocking.

The man brilstles "We are shape shifters-"

"I.Don't.Care" the villain sounds exasperated "Now get the hell out of here"

"Not until you tell me what's so special about her that you let her live" he tells them "She must worth a whole much if you two heartless dickheads marked your territory on her"

Marked territory?

MARKED TERRITORY?

WHAT

"WHAT?" she lets her indignation known

Dynamight turns to her "It's for your protection angel"

She crosses her arms "Look what good that did! That stupid dog almost killed me! And how did you do it? Did you pissed on me while I was sleeping? Because that is disgusting-"

" Princess " Red Riot calls her out and she should be embarrassed how quickly that shut her up. He winks at her "Good girl" oh fuck him "Now, I believe is time we make an example out of someone who tries to get their hands on what doesn't belong to them" without warning, Red Riot puts his hands around the man's neck and jumps across the building, going god knows where to do god knows what.

Well, she can take a wild guess and be right about it.

She lets out a shaky breath and drops her back to the wall. This was too much emotion, she can't handle this.

"You good angel?" Dynamight asks

She can't handle them.

She opens her eyes and sees the villain right in front of her, checking her whole body looking for any signs of injury.

Maybe, or perhaps he was searching for the best place to stick a knife to and leave her to bleed all over the dark alley.

But why would he kill her if he helped save her?

She doesn't know, maybe he wants that satisfaction to himself.-

She was spiraling.

Ochako can't take it anymore, she starts laughing.

Laughing her ass off, because the tension of these last few hours, these last few days were really starting to get to her.

Dynamight crocks a perfect blonde eyebrow at her and she laughs even more at him.

This whole situation is so stupid. Her whole life right now is so stupid.

Two weeks ago, she was just a normal girl working her ass of to pay her bills and her mom's hospital bills that her dad has been accumulating since she died fucking five years ago and did nothing about, as per usual. Her social life was lacking, but she didn't care, as long as she had a roof over her head and Mina with her she was good.

But now, she was being followed, harassed and threatened. All because she decided to help these fucking villains.

Her laughs slowly turn to sobbing because she can't take it anymore. The anxiety, the fear, everything.

And she was still so fucking horny.

Especilally when the blonde idiot gets close to her and holds her chin up to look her in the eyes "Tell me want you want Cheeks"

She lets herself get lost in his red eyes, she lets herself get lost in his touch

She licks her lips, his eyes following the movement "I-" she stops and tries to breath between sobs "I just-" she sniffs and when she's finally breathing normally, she looks him in the eyes and tells him what he asked "I want to feel good" she says that last word with determination and with a fire with her eyes that mean nothing but lust.

He caresses her check and leans agains her ear "Anything for you, angel" one of his hands play with the strap on her dress, letting fall off, doing the same with the other one "Close your eyes and let me make you feel good"

She does just that and surrenders herself to the touch of Dynamight.

His mouth is on her neck the moment she closes her eyes, his mask out of his face and all she wants is to open her eyes and see him.

But she's not doing that, right now she needs this kind of touch.

His lips press against her own and Ochako opens her mouth to him. He kisses her like he wants to steal all of her breath away, his tongue making a mess out of her and her head feeling dizzy. She never kissed anyone like this before, no one had ever kissed her like this before.

"Dyna, please" she begs, grabbing his hand and putting it on her breast.

He chuckles against her lips "Someone's eager"

His mouth kisses her neck down all the way to her collarbone, no doubt leaving marks on his path. She doesn't care, she can be mad at it later.

Her dress falls out, leaving her chest exposed to the cold wind.

For a moment she doesn't feel him moving.

" Fucking hell angel" are his last words before he takes a nipple in his mouth. Ochako moans at the sudden intrusion and feeling, his tongue lapping at her soft spot while his other hand grabs and folds the neglected breast at his heart's content.

This was the best thing she had ever felt in her life. The way he switched nipples and sucked on them repeatedly and at any way he wanted, his only hint the way she would moan and groan at his movements were making her fell so fucking good.

She also didn't know she could be so loud. She was panting and moaning, not giving a fuck if any shady character was watching from the shadows.

Maybe Red Riot was watching from the shadows.

Her skin felt even hotter and her panties wetter at that thought.

"I know baby, I know, you feel so good in my mouth. Makes me want to eat you all up" he takes a bite out of each boob, making her even more of a mess of how much she liked it.

He kneels on the ground and starts kissing up her thighs, holding the hem of her dress hicking it up, and all of the sudden the only thing separating his mouth from the place she needed him the most is her underwear.

She wants to open her eyes and see those red eyes looking up at her so fucking badly.

"Well look at this" he drags his nose on the fabric, his mouth barely touching her warm cunt "someone's already wet. Is this all for me angel?" he kisses the wet spot that is begging for him to lick it all up.

She nods "Yes, Dyna, yes. Is all for you" she drops a hand on his hair and is surprised to feel that it is soft. And perfect to pull and hold on to.

"You look so pretty like this my angel" he tears apart her panties and she gasps once again feeling the cold exposure "But you wanna know how you would look downright irresistible?"

She pants, wanting to drag her hips closer to his mouth but she can't because he has his hands on her hip dips and he keeps on kneading her stomach. On any other day, she would never let anyone touch her in her biggest insecurity, but Dynamight is holding on to it like the feel of it turns him on.

"How?" she asks, gulping

She feels his smirk on her pussy "Cumming in my mouth"

The moan she lets out when he starts lapping at her folds is louder than any noise she ever made in her entire life.

Dyna wasted no time in eating her pussy like it was his last meal. His tongue licks her all up and down, leaving no place untouched. When his mouth wasn't on her lips, he was sucking on her clit and making her see stars.

She gets it now, why everybody is so obsessed with this.

It's so fucking good.

Or maybe it's Dynamight. Who knows, who cares.

When he felt her muscles starting to shake and her legs falling out, he took her knee and dropped it over his shoulder, her pussy taking up all of his face. She wonders if he can breath.

She can feel something coming but it momentarily goes away when he leans back and starts spreading kisses and bites all over her thighs.

"Hmm~dyna, don't stop please" she moans his name like its a prayer

"Yeah, you like that? Who's making you feel good?"

"You"

She groans when he slaps her ass "That's not my fucking name"

" Fuck- It's you, you making me feel so fucking good daddy" she blushes when she realizes what she said, but again, she doesn't give a fuck.

"Say that again" his lips are on her pussy again, touching her clit all the right ways

"Oh, daddy, please-" she grabs his hair harder and pulls it, his moans against her pussy making her feel crazy

"Again" he sucks on her lips and his tongue fucks her needy hole

"OH GOD-"

She feels his chuckle "That works to"

He doesn't stop licking and sucking, his hands touching and rubbing her body all the ways he can. It's like he wants to touch everything all at once.

He's groping her tits and sucking on her and Ochako is so close.

"That's it angel"

So close

"Keep humping your hips on my face sweet cheeks, I can take it"

She's so so close

"Ochako"

Oh god

"Come" he takes one last suck on her clit before she cums all over his face and her vision goes white.

She rides out the aftershocks of her orgasm while Dynamight drags kisses all across her body until he reaches her mouth and kisses her with her own taste. His lips go to her neck and he takes the oportunity to bite her in the same place Red Riot did. She doesn't even question it.

"Fuck, baby. You taste so good" he tells her

"You lick so good" she tells him while wearing a dopey smile on her face, her eyes still closed.

He laughs at her but she doesn't care, she got exactly what she needed.

She sighs and drops her head against his chest, his hand caressing her head.

"Hey Dyna?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you're like a big bad villain and you kill people and I just let you eat me out on a dark alley but-" she yawns "Can you take me home? I can't feel my legs"

He tsks "You get this tired after cumming one time? We have to work on this angel"

She doesn't want to think about what that implies, she just wants her bed "Please?" she pouts

He doesn't say anything and he picks her up bridal style after rearranging her dress, and starts walking to her apartment.

She doesn't give him directions, he knows exactly where she lives.

And for the first time, she doesn't mind it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 93 24
THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS! Deku spent so much of his life wanting to hurt Kacchan, but when he had his chance, he choked. So, he decided to kidnap...
125K 2.5K 50
Five years after graduation, Deku and Uraraka are finally getting married. All their friends and relatives are excited and ready to help them to make...
34.8K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
36K 2.5K 40
At that moment when he was pushed out of harms way by someone who always knew that he would be able to become a hero, he realized Bakugo was right. H...