L U N E ☾ Remus Lupin

Od flowermeadowes

Being the fourth daughter of parents who only wanted a son is never fun, Solana Lune Black had that struggle... Více

Characters
P R O L O G U E
O N E: Tutor
T W O: The Loneliest Birthday
T H R E E: Gatecrashing
F O U R: A Visit To The Hospital Wing
F I V E: A Christmas Ball
S I X: Christmas At Home
S E V E N: Toujours Pur
E I G H T: Classified XXXXX
N I N E: Dream A Little Dream
T E N: You Stole My Book
E L E V E N: Plethora
T W E L V E: Dinner Party
T H I R T E E N: The Dark Mark
F O U R T E E N: A Date
F I F T E E N: Blackmail
S I X T E E N: The Twisted Truth
S E V E N T E E N: Birthday
E I G H T E E N: I Own You
N I N E T E E N: Burn
T W E N T Y: Bellatrix
T W E N T Y - O N E: Professor R.J Lupin
T W E N T Y - T W O: Worm moon
T W E N T Y - T H R E E: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
T W E N T Y - F O U R: Profanity
T W E N T Y - F I V E: Silver
T W E N T Y - S I X: Sister Sister
T W E N T Y - S E V E N: Andromeda
T W E N T Y - N I N E: Sunflowers
T H I R T Y: Narcissa
T H I R T Y - O N E: A Secret For A Secret
T H I R T Y - T W O: You Are My Sunshine
T H I R T Y - T H R E E: Trouble In The Air
T H I R T Y - F O U R: You're Beautiful
T H I R T Y - F I V E: Some Words Can't Be Taken Back
T H I R T Y - S I X: Flower Moon
T H I R T Y - S E V E N: Trapped In The Shack
T H I R T Y - E I G H T: Portrait
T H I R T Y - N I N E: Obey
F O R T Y: Runaway Bride
F O R T Y - O N E: Black
E P I L O G U E

T W E N T Y - E I G H T: Pink Moon

1.1K 36 12
Od flowermeadowes

23rd April 1978

Solana had been feeling sick all week, a nauseous feeling permanent in her stomach, she narrowed it down to Antonin somehow finding out about her visiting Andromeda. But he couldn't find out, unless Remus told him but he wouldn't do that to her.

She sat opposite Remus, he looked tired, the bags under his eyes stuck out more than usual, he had his walking stick next to him but he hadn't used it.

He cleared his throat, she looked up at him. "Uh, I'm not going to be able to make it to the next sessions because of..." his voice trailed off, his eyes avoiding hers.

Solana nodded, she glanced back at her book then back at him. "Can I visit you? After I mean, obviously not during."

Remus' brows turned up in surprise. "Oh, I mean–"

"It's fine if you don't want me too–" she started quickly but Remus shook his head.

"I didn't think you would want to see me," he said, fumbling with his book, "It's just– I'm not used to having visitors other than James, Sirius and Pete."

Solana nodded understandably. "What time do you normally get back to the hospital wing?"

"I usually get back at around seven but Pomfrey doesn't let anyone come in before ten."

"I'll try and sneak in," Solana said.

"Good luck getting past Poppy," Remus shook his head.

"I'll figure it out,"

Solana made her way up to the Astronomy tower, the sick feeling still making her nauseous. The Sun began setting, the sky turned orange and pink. Solana always loved watching the sun set, as she watched it she noticed Remus walking towards the Whomping Willow following Madam Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall.

He turned and looked towards the castle, she waved to him but it was very unlikely that he would be able to see her.

She watched as the two left the Willow without Remus and not even two minutes later she saw a stag, dog and rat trailing towards the tree.

She smiled softly, Remus had a very secure friendship, not many people would turn into animagi to help their friends.

Solana realised she was feeling jealous again, she wondered if anyone was ironically jealous of her, she shook her head for it would be stupid for someone to be jealous of her.

She rested her head on wall, closing her eyes and letting the wind brush past her. She imagined herself older, a man dancing with her, but it wasn't Antonin, it was Remus. She sighed heavily daydreaming wouldn't do her any good.

Once the bright Full moon was high in the sky she decided to go back to the common room. There were only a few students left studying, but she noticed Antonin straight away, he was sitting on the sofa facing the door, watching her as she entered. He folded down his copy of the Daily Prophet, tossing it aside. He stood up walking towards her.

The hairs on Solana's arms began to rise as he got closer.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"I was just reading," she said, holding up a book she had taken from her bag before she entered the common room.

He snatched it from her hands, flipping through the pages as if he would find an answer in there. He chucked it onto the sofa, she flinched as he brushed aside her hair, her neck bare.

She tried to pull away as Antonin leant down holding her in a grip. "I have a proposition for you," his voice was quiet but still kept a snarl.

She swallowed hard as he continued.

"Either I use the Imperius curse or you can fuck me like you mean in and in return you get your wand back."

She looked up at him, he had possession of her wand for over a month.

"It's your choice," he whispered, his lips touching her neck. She wanted to pull away, she wanted to push him away from her, but she really wanted her wand back.

She turned her head, her lips caught his.

She hated herself for doing it but when she woke up the next morning she saw her wand on her bedside table.

24th April 1978

Remus' mouth was dry, just like every month, he didn't remember Madam Pomfrey picking him up that morning. He just remembered waking up in the hospital wing, downing the glass of water then closing his eyes which was disturbed by a cough.

He opened one, Solana was sitting on the chair next to his bed. He closed it again, then jumped up, regretting it as the ache in his back worsened.

"Sorry!" she said, quickly.

What Remus wanted to say was 'It's fine' but instead gave out a giant groan.

"I didn't mean to scare you," she told him.

"You didn't– I just wasn't expecting anyone right now," he looked over at the clock, it was half eight. "How'd you get past Poppy?"

"I was quiet," she shrugged. "I also brought you a pick me up," she pulled a packet of Cockroach Clusters from her bag.

Usually Remus couldn't stomach any food for at least a day after transformation but this time his mouth watered.

"You're a lifesaver," he grinned, taking the bag but offering her one first, she shook her head.

"I think I've gone off them, they've got a weird smell to them,"

Remus sniffed the bag, "They smell normal."

But Solana shook her head, scrunching up her nose. "They smell gross."

"More for me then," he shrugged, letting out a large yawn, "Sorry, I don't think I slept much last night,"

Solana nodded, she pulled a book out of her bag. "You can sleep if you want,"

He gasped. "Are you... reading... on purpose?"

"Oh, shush," Solana rolled her eyes, she crossed her legs on the chair and slumped into a reading position. "Go back to sleep."

Remus lay back down, a faint smile on his face. It would have been bigger if he wasn't in pain. He closed his eyes and didn't awake until he heard shouting.

Groggily he sat up, he saw Solana and Sirius on either side of his bed.

"You shouldn't be here!" Sirius shouted.

"Remus said I could be here!" Solana shouted back.

Sirius scoffed. "Oh yeah? As if he would want you here!"

"Right! That is enough!" Madam Pomfrey rushed in from behind the curtain. "Mr Black and Miss Black if you cannot control your volume then I am going to have to ask you both to leave."

"She should leave!"

"I was here first!"

"Stop it!" Remus groaned, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Remus tell her to leave," Sirius pointed at his cousin.

"Sirius–" he began, but Sirius shook his head.

"It's either she goes or I go–"

"You're not making me choose–" Remus said, tiredly.

"Yes I am–"

"Don't worry," Solana said, swinging her bag across her shoulders. "I'm going," she shoved past James and Peter before leaving the wing.

Remus sighed as he leant back on the bed. "Can't you just stop fighting with her?"

"You really asked her to be here?" Sirius asked, his voice was still angry.

"Yes, and clearly you have a massive problem with that."

"Of course I do–"

Remus rolled his eyes. "Sirius–"

"I've told you she can't be trusted–"

"I'm tired, can you please just shut up," He said, wincing as he eased back down on the bed.

"She'll switch on you, you think she's all nice but one day you'll see what she's really like–"

"Right, Mr Lupin clearly needs more rest–" Madam Pomfrey said, ushering the boys away.

"But you always say not til after ten, it's after ten,"

"Very observant, Mr Pettigrew, but I make the rules and I can change them. Off you pop." she said, following them out, she locked the door behind them and shook her head.

"Sorry," Remus muttered.

She waved him off, "It's not your fault, Remus." she gave him a small smile before returning to her office.

Remus fell back to sleep, but not without his last thought being Solana.

26th April 1978

Solana still felt sick, it had gotten quite annoying, she couldn't eat anything without her feeling even more sick. She tied her tie looking at the clock, she still had twenty minutes to get to Herbology on time, she didn't even think about going to the Great Hall for breakfast.

She knew she wouldn't be able to keep the food down.

She looked out the window checking the weather before deciding to grab her cloak before she left the common room making her way down to the greenhouse.

The corridors were empty as she walked slowly down to the classroom, taking all the long routes. she'd only seen around two students before she bumped into Remus Lupin.

"Sorry," she muttered, then rolled her eyes when she saw it was him, walking past him.

"Lana?" he called out.

"Don't you need Sirius' permission to speak to me?" she replied, continuing towards the classroom.

"You know I can't run right now, please stop," he said, she stopped, turning to look at him.

"You better be careful, Sirius could come round the corner at any time, then he's going to get pissed." Solana said, crossing her arms.

"Listen, I'm sorry–" Remus started.

"Whatever Lupin," she turned away from him, but she stopped, her mouth tasting weird.

"Are you okay?" Remus asked, walking beside her.

"Move." she said, pushing him out of the way and running towards the bathroom.

"Lana–" he grimaced as he heard her vomiting.

"You're not supposed to be in here," she muttered as she left the stall, wiping the remains off her lips in a ladylike manner with her sleeve, Remus couldn't help but notice her skin had grown pale white.

"You ran into the boys,"

Solana blinked at him. "I'm late for class," she said, walking away from him.

"You're not going to the hospital wing?" Remus asked.

"I was sick, I'm not dying," she said.

"Lana–"

"It was just something I ate at breakfast." She lied.

He stared at her. "You weren't at breakfast,"

"What, are you stalking me or something?" Solana asked, walking the opposite way to the hospital wing.

"Can you please just go to the hospital wing–"

Solana sighed loudly, "Will you leave me alone if I do?"

"Yes," he nodded.

She twisted around, and headed towards the wing. "Keep up, will you." she huffed.

The two made it to the hospital wing, Solana rolled her eyes as Remus told Madam Pomfrey she was sick.

"Okay, Miss Black, you can take a seat." She said, pointing at one of the beds. "I'm just going to ask you a couple of questions, is that alright?"

Solana looked at Remus, "You can go now."

He nodded, "I'll wait outside."

Solana rolled her eyes once more as Madam Pomfrey began asking the questions.

"How long have you been feeling sick?"

"A few days," Solana replied, she started picking the hem of her skirt.

"Have you had any headaches or fevers?"

"No,"

"Have you seen any blood in your vomit?"

"No,"

Madam Pomfrey nodded, she took a seat opposite Solana with a soft smile.

"Okay, Miss Black, do you mind me asking when you had your last period?"

Solana looked at the mediwitch, the colour drained from her face. She hadn't been keeping track of her period, she couldn't remember.

"I– I don't know," Solana's voice cracked, her eyes beginning to gloss over, her heart began to sink.

Madam Pomfrey stroked her shoulder, "Don't worry, we'll do the test to find out if you are pregnant,"

Solana's world caved in.

She couldn't be pregnant.

She couldn't.

As Madam Pomfrey turned around and walked over to the cabinet, Solana's heart beat faster and faster, she wiped the tears from her face getting up from the bed and running out of the hospital wing.

_________________

Hope you enjoyed 💫

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

452K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...