𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐔𝐋 | πŸπ“πŽππ„

By nidadon

"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†... More

πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ’
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ - πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ - π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ - π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ - π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ - π„πˆπ†π‡π“

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

4.2K 196 29
By nidadon

ATLANTA, GA.
Friday.
8:15 PM

After paying for their tickets, Yara and her girls walked to the bleachers to watch the game. While walking up the bleachers, Yara looked back to see if she could spot Josiah. She seen him going over plays with his coach while the rest of the players were stretching.

Finding an open bleacher they filled the row in. Peeking down the row, she seen Janae taking Zari's pictures. Earlier, they all helped her make a football shirt that supported her boyfriend.

"Hold up, the shirt came out so fye." Pulling out her camera, she handed it to Janae. "Get some with the camera, bitch you eating up." She smiled looking at Zari.

"Thank you Best!" Zari Cheesed while Janae snapped more flicks.

Some girls from across the bleachers rolled their eyes seeing the girls taking flicks. It was a couple girls from school, Cheyenne, Jasmine, & Courtney. For some reason they had this imaginary beef with the girls, but never acted on it.

Riley instantly got aggravated, "Fuck is they looking at?" All the girls turned to look at the other girls. The other girls turned their heads and began talking shit.

"Oh alright, fuck?" Yara rolled her eyes while they all sat back down. She placed her camera back in the bag.

The game began to start, looking to her left she seen what looked like Siah and Miles' family walking up the bleachers. They had shirts sporting the boys on their shirts.

"Thats Siah's mom, dad, and little sister." Zari nodded in their direction, "I met them at Miles' house the other day." The family decided to sit behind the bleachers the girls were in.

"Hey Zari, I like ya shirt baby." Miles' mother smiles and leaned down hugging Zari.

"Thanks Ma, we made it before the game." Zari cheesed. "But these my friends Yaralise, Riley, and Janae." The girls all spoke introducing themselves.

"Nice to meet y'all, this is my sister Sonia, my neice Anais, and my brother in law Siah." The family waved back to the girls.

It was towards the end of the game, Yara found herself taking pictures of the guys. She wanted to make sure their scrapbook was perfect for the end of the year.

"Can you take me a picture?" Anais' smiled and came down to the same bleacher as Yara.

"Of course, let me see your best pose." Yara grabbed her camera getting ready to take the little girl's picture.

"Cheeeeseeeeee." Anais grinned while holding her iPad.

Snapping the picture, Yara waited for it to load. "Oh this is so pretty look." Anais leaned in looking at the picture.
"I'm so cute."

"Girl sit down." Siah's mom laughed as Anais laid in her lap. "When you get a chance baby, send that to Josiah for me." She tapped Yara's shoulder.

"I'll send it to him after the game." Yara nodded.

After the game the crew had met up in the parking lot. Mile's and Amir were at Riley's trunk with Zari putting their stuff in her car. Yara seen Siah putting his things in his trunk and decided to walk over to him.

"Wassam." He looked up at her and took his Yeezy foam runners out of his trunk.

"You played a good game, I guess I'm proud." She smirked.

"You gone be a hata' all ya' life huh?" He laughed and shook his head. "But I appreciate cha'."

Looking back, Yara seen the crew still back there talking by Riley's car. It was way too many of them to all fit back in her car.

"What you doing after this?" He leaned back on his trunk eyeing Yara. Her outfit was fitting her real nice. He couldn't help but to look.

"Ion have no plans. Everybody was gonna go to my crib and chill or something. Got a guest house behind my shit, they stay there when they come over" She turned her head and caught him eyeing her.

Scratching there back of his neck, "Shit, ion have no plans, might as well come over there with yall."

"Yeah I'm riding with you though, that car too full." Yara walked to the passenger side and opened the door getting in. Taking her phone out she decided to take a picture and upload it to Instagram.

Siah got in on the drivers side and turned his car on. He revved his engine before turning the radio on. Lil baby's "No sucker" started playing. Backing the car up he drove up on the side of their crew.

"We on the way to my crib, meet us over there." Yara stuck her head out the window.

"Aye we riding with y'all." Miles grabbed him and Zari's stuff out of his trunk. Siah popped his trunk so he could put their things in.

"Aye don't wear these jeans nomo'. Bitches too tight." Siah popped her leg and gritted his teeth.

"I'm grown baby, I wear what I want. I'm not young and sexy for nothing." She blew him a kiss while he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah alright, play crazy." He grabbed his phone and went Instagram seeing her story. He liked her story and put his phone back down.

Zari and Miles' soon got in the car and Siah sped off. It took him at least 15-20 minutes to get to Yara's crib. Pulling her driveway he turned the car off and every one got out.

"The guest house door unlocked y'all, let me know if y'all need anything." Yara said while as she unlocked the door from her phone.

"Alright bet, I'ma probably fuck around and order some wings and shit." Miles said while grabbing him and Zari's bag.

"We gonna go shower and stuff then we gone see about the food shit." Zari looked at Yara while stuffing her charger in her purse.

"Alright bet." Yara watched them walk back to the guest house.

"Nah I'm chilling with the gang, not really tryna come see you tonight." Siah shook his head while getting his bags out the car.

Yara raised her eyebrow,

I know this bitch not talking to a bitch right now yo.

"I got you Jasmine , I'll be over there later. Have her ready for me." He smirked and hung the phone up, closing the trunk.

"The fuck?" Yara mumbled and walked away to the front door of house unlocking it. Walking up the steps, she heard Siah lock the door and follow behind her.

Walking down the hallway she opened her room door. Putting her purse on the bed she took her jacket off. Slipping on her Rick Owen's she tossed them in her closet.

"The bathroom over there. It should be towels and rags in the closet. Let me know if you need anything." She mumbled while taking her hair down and jewelry off.

"You got an attitude?" He put his bags down and walked over to her and put his phone on the dresser . "What's wrong?"

Yara could feel him getting close and closer as he questioned her. Looking up at him, she slid the scrunchie out of her hair, letting her curls flow down.

"Nah I'm cool." She said & continued taking her jewelry off. "You not staying for long right?"

"Oh you heard me on the phone, that's what it is."  He shook his head and laughed. "Telling these bitches what they wanna hear, that's all it is."

"You ain't shit yo' and you fucking Jas. Fuck outta here." She laughed and threw her phone on the bed. Ja's was known for getting with whoever had anything going for themselves at school. Whether it was baseball, football, basketball, hell tennis, she was on ya' ass.

Shaking his head, he walked inside the bathroom turning her shower on. "Ain't even fuck her. I be seeing you with them lil niggas, yeen shit either." He winked at her. Siah had seen her talking to some baseball dude. He looked corny to him.

"Chile please you haven't seen me with none of these niggas."  Yara sat on her bed and began texting Eli, one of her old hoes, back. Eli had been trying to take her in a date these last few weeks but she just never had time.

It was an hour later and the two were at the guest house with the rest of the crew. They were in the kitchen trying to decide what they wanted to eat for dinner.

"Siah, nobody wants that crawfish bullshit for real." She laughed as he popped her hand while he was scrolling through DoorDash.

"Aye say, I'm ordering this crawfish boil and we eating it." He shook his head and continued ordering the food.

"I want wings I don't want that shit. All that cracking to get a lil ass piece of meat be so for real." She rolled her eyes and snatched his phone. Finding American deli she quickly put the wing order in.

"You really get on my fuckin' nerves la' girl." He found himself standing in between her legs as she sat on the counter.

"Shit I can't tell, you be on my heels hot." She smirked and paid for the food on his account.

"Oh yeah?" He laughed, he knew she wasn't lying. He had been hanging with her damn near everyday. She was cool as hell.

"Hell yeah." She laughed and sat his phone down. "I like your braids, I was tired of looking at them damn weak ass buns."

He looked up and popped her lip, "Every time you start talkin' shit ima pop the fuck outchu'."

Yara frowned, "What the fuck ever."

Siah pulled 3 blunts out his back pocket and grabbed his lighter. "Hell naw I ain't bring none for you so don't look." He smirked and turned around knowing he pissed her off.

"Fuck out of here, I'm leaving. You such a weirdo." She hopped off the counter trying to walk away but he quickly grabbed her by the waist.

"Calm allat down, you know I boughtcha some mama." He shook his head and laughed lightly, "Yo temper be bout to make me cut up on you."

_______________________

Can yall please leave some feedback to let me know how you feel about it. Some comments, anything is appreciated 💕

6 votes next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 377 28
Just read✨.
5.9K 350 7
"You a fuck yo rose before these niggas, you my type mama" - Skilla Baby
5K 159 22
π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’†... π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Œπ’†π’š 𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕