linger | quinn hughes

Av blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... Mer

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

2.4K 80 10
Av blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
sick day !

devon loved vancouver. she loved the weather, the places, the scenery, the environment, the people.

her eyes slowly flickered open, closing them tightly again when the light from the window hurt her eyes. her grip on quinn's waist tightened, her body instinctively looking for the warmth quinn's body endlessly supplied.

his expression showed pure comfort as he breathed in and out evenly. devon lifted a hand to his jaw, caressing his stubble softly. he'd shaved a couple days ago and devon did not let him hear the end of it. she loved his beard.

quinn's mouth lifted up a bit, gently moving his face to kiss the palm of her hand but he made no move to open his eyes.

after a while though, devon decided to go and make breakfast after feeling the rumble of hunger on her stomach, weirdly making her smile in triumph. she managed to untangle herself from him without disturbing him, silently walking to the kitchen.

a couple minutes later, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind making her smile in content. he rested his head on the crook of her neck, leaving soft kisses on her sensitive skin "come back to bed"

"i'm making breakfast" she smiled, motioning to the pan with the spatula on her hand. quinn's chest filled with happiness at the fact that she actually wanted to eat, not because he told her too, but because she wanted.

"what are you making?" he asked as he leaned his head on top of her head, tightening his grip on her waist.

"just some eggs and toast" dev shrugged.

"sounds perfect" he mumbled, moving his head to rest on her shoulder, his forehead resting against the side of her neck, making her flinch.

"jesus quinn. you're hot" she mumbled, looking at him briefly over her shoulder.

"thank you" he said sincerely, his mind too jumbled to make coherent thoughts.

"i mean, you're forehead is hot" she gently laughed, turning on his hold and lifting a hand to his forehead, the back of her hand making contact with his skin "are you feeling okay?"

"my head hurts a bit" he admitted, shrugging calmly even as his body begged him to go lay down. he was pretty sure he had the flu but he didn't want to worry dev, she always got overly preoccupied and as much as it is cute it wasn't a big deal to him.

"i think you have a fever. why don't you go rest and i'll take your food to bed?" she suggested, running her hands through his soft hair, getting a content sigh out of him.

"but i'm comfy here"

"baby..."

"i'm fine. just keep doing your thing, pretend i'm not here" he childishly said, turning her around and resuming his postition happily. being wrapped around devon was already making him feel better.

after finishing the food in record time and eating it on the counter per quinn's insistence, the couple was now in the bedroom.

dev had made quinn lay down after threatening him with some powerful stuff that rendered him speechless and immediately sit down.

she was sat next to him, scrolling through the tv to look for something to watch. this were devon's favorite days. where she could spend all day with her boyfriend without having any responsibilities, just them.

as she silently looked for something, she felt quinn move and place his hand on her lap, twisting his arms to hug her waist to him. she smiled contently, wondering how on earth people always doubted that his love language was touch, for her it was obvious.

she leaned back on the headboard, getting comfy as she finally found a movie worthy of her attention. as she pressed play, she moved a hand to his hair, softly petting it in awe of the softness.

she loved this man with every fiber of her being.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

quinn was exhausted. he'd fallen asleep  quite literally on top of devon but his fever seemed to be getting worse. devon had managed to shove some medicine down his throat and he hated to admit that he was feeling better.

weirdly enough, he missed the feeling of her lips against him. they hadn't kissed once that day and he was sure he might explode if they didn't.

it was originally him who didn't want to kiss her, scared that he might make her sick but laying there on top of her with his head next to her's and perfect view of her lips was driving him crazy.

when she felt his heavy gaze she moved her head to find him already looking at her with a fond look and soft eyes, it made her feel nervous.

she lifted her hand to run it through his hair, feeling comfort fill her chest at his sigh of content.

"do you feel better?"

"a little" he nodded, shifting closer to her without looking away from her eyes.

"can i kiss you or are you still throwing a tantrum?" she asked, knowing the whole reason he hadn't kissed her was because he was afraid of making her sick. he was an opek book to her.

"i'm not throwing a tantrum. i'm sick" he said, a little surprised she had figured it out.

"and i don't care. you breathing down my neck has the same effect as a kiss" she chuckled, scrunching her nose cutely.

"that's not-"

"if you don't kiss me right now i won't kiss you until we see each other again" devon threatened as she tugged softly on his hair. immediately, quinn's eyes widened in complete alarm.

deciding to bend her rules, he gave her a quick peck even as his head, his body, his entire being begged him to kiss her longer.

devon groaned in exasperation, cupping his jaw with her hand and pulling him closer to kiss him properly. by his muffled moans on her mouth, she could tell he wanted to kiss her too but had been holding himself back. luckily, devon didn't give a fuck.

the simple kiss quickly turned into a full on makeout. the couple really acted like horny teenagers whenever they were together. quinn tugged at her waist, managing to make her climb on top of his hips, against his body's protests.

devon sneaked her hands under his shirt, massaging his chest softly as they continued to kiss, forgetting they had to breathe. quinn moaned against her mouth as he felt the tension leave his body with devon's hand.

"i love you so much" he said breathlessly against her lips as he massaged her hip bones, trying to ground himself as much as he could.

"i love you so much more" she smiled, kissing all over his face gently "do you feel better now?"

"absolutely" he smiled cheekily, squeezing her hips softly.

"good. cause you have to take your medicine" she grinned, kissing his cheek before reaching for the pill bottle on the bedside table.

quinn leaned his head back with a groan "fine" he begrudgingly took the pill, smiling once devon left a kiss on his lips again.

"are you hungry?" she asked, falling on top of him still straddling him until she felt him move his legs, now able to fit in between them.

"a little, yeah" he nodded even though he wasn't at all but if she asked it was probable that she was hungry and he wouldn't deny her that.

"does chicken soup sound good?" she asked cheekily. quinn laughed, knowing that chicken soup was easily devon's favorite meal. he nodded with a grin, squeezing her hips again as she moved to stand up.

quinn sighed quietly and stood up after her "what are you doing?" she asked with furrowed brows, confused as to why he had stood up.

"i'm going with you" he said as if it was obvious.

"you're sick"

"i'm sick not dead" he laughed, grabbing her hand to pull her with him to the kitchen.

"you're so clingy. i love it"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

qlovesdev

● ○

liked by turkeyturcs and others
qlovesdev i love my gf

dukeyluke i dont even know why i still get jumpscared

addictedtomolly i love u guys

11zebras at least he bought u flowers !!!!
— view all replies
montrealelf at least he loves her !!!!
turkeyturcs at least he has a gf !!!!

letsgetrowdy i hate everything abt this
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf ur just bitter

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
sick quinn is so cute

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

27.1K 666 31
to him, she was always his heaven.
117K 1.8K 46
sequel to Dessert • • • • Jack Hughes x OC
38.7K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...
23.8K 1K 23
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉...