Cyberpunk Edgerunners x Mal...

Par PurpleDead_Stories

So I started playing cyberpunk again and thought off this story. As explanation this is not a reader x edger... Plus

The Day i lost my life
At the bottem again
Bio (Changed)
A Wierd Crew
The Job
An addition to the Crew
An Agreement
So free time?
The ice begins to melt
A energetic sister and a new client
Foreign Emotions
Question to my Readers

The Desperate

535 18 5
Par PurpleDead_Stories

We just got a contract a few hours ago and I'm searching the net for something interesting. But there is nothing, well nothing unusual, some guy thinks he's a big shot and try's to rob a Corpo. I unplug from the net. I lay there in the ice bath and put on a cigarette.

You: this is stupid! If shit goes down the tyger claws will be on our ass. Maybe Wakako has reason and listens to me.

After that I got out of the ice bath, put on some underwear and shirt. I sat down on my couch and called her up.

Wakako: yes?

You: hey this is Y/n.

Wakako: ah Black Spider what can I do for you?

You: I have some unfortunate info that you certainly won't like.

Wakako: I have a feeling you're right.

You: one of your tyger claw gang leaders stole from Militech.

Wakako: ugh that is really not good and I have a feeling who.

You: that's not all.

Wakako: well come on spit it out.

You: militech hired me and our Crew to take him out.

Wakako: ...

You could only hear a long sigh from the other end of the connection.

Wakako: well if militech has all the info on them and already sends mercs then he is not saveable, please make sure to keep this low and I will remind them that they should not steal from the Corpos.

You: I wanted to inform you before so we won't get in a gang fight.

Wakako: yes of course. Although this is not a good situation I rather have you handle it then the Corpos.
I will tell them why he's taken out and to leave you alone.

You: thanks your a great help Wakako.

Wakako: the feeling is mutual. Well then, see you. Hopefully under better circumstances.

You: you to Wakako.

She then hangs up and I light another cigarette.

Tomorrow will not be a good day.

I finish the cigarette, then go to sleep.
I wake up the next day early, sun is rising while i sit on the windowsill. About three hours later Main calls me.

You: what's up Main?

Main: hey yeah, you got to do something for me.

You: what is it?

Main: look I'll send you a bit of money and you got to pick up a part from my supplier.

You: why?

Main: because I have to buy some equipment and won't make it to the meeting, it's important.

You: alright send me the address and Eds

I put on my regular outfit and make my way to my car. I also got a text from Main in wich he said that the supplier will use a code sentence, "Snakes are cute aren't they" and as answers "no they smell like fish" well I don't think many people say that as normal maybe nomads. Not thinking about it long I made my way to the meeting spot. It of course was an alleyway but this one was big enough to drive in with my car. So I parked inside and leaded against the car to wait.
The supplier was supposed to be here in about 20 minutes so I just stood there browsing the net and smoking.
About 25 minutes later a middle aged woman with red hair and medic jacket comes inside the alley.
She walks past me but then suddenly stops. I just stand there smoking, like always.

Gloria: hey um Snakes are cute aren't they.

You: no they smell like fish. God I feel dumb.

Gloria: so your the contact.

You: yeah and you are his supplier. So what did he buy?

Gloria: um well...

She took off her jacket and on the inside of it was a bag taped to the inside.
She pulled it off the jacket and handed it to me then put her jacket back on.
I opened the bag and looked inside, I saw some eyes and a severed arm.

You: wow how did you manage to get a whole arm?

Gloria: it was a car "accident" it was ripped off and "not found."

You: alright so how much does main pay you?

Gloria: 15k and I keep up the parts or contact him if I have something he's interested in.

You: why are you doing this, I mean this is really bad if the hospital finds out you lose your job?

Gloria: for the money.

You: yeah no I can see there's more to it than just money.

Gloria: ... to pay my son's school.

You: ah so a Nobel cause.

Gloria: not really, its selfish to want my son to live the best life he can.

You: what choice do you got in this city.

Gloria: sadly true.

You: so your a medic that cuts up body's to money go her son, really not what I expected.

Gloria: yeah not that I really have a choice.

You: don't feel bad they're dead they don't need it.

Gloria: Jesus they're still people.

You: honestly I don't care they are mostly gang members massacring each other or civilians.

Gloria: can I ask something?

You: sure.

Gloria: What's your relationship with god?

You: Non existent.

Gloria: so you don't believe there is an afterlife where we maybe can be all happy?

You: life sucks why should the afterlife be any different.

Gloria: thats a grim perspective.

You: it's realistic, but you should get going here are the Eds. I send her the 20k. The 15k main send me and 5k out of my own pocket.

Gloria: this is more than we agreed?

You: just see it as a tip.

Gloria: thank you and goodbye.

You: yeah see ya.

I got into my car, put the bag on my passenger seat and left the alley. I drove to the our place.
It took a bit but when I got there I saw main load up some create in his van. I parked beside the van, took the bag and got out of my car.

You: Jo main I got your stuff!

Main finish loading the create and then closed the side door before walking to me.

Main: great. Thanks for taking care of that for me.

You: yeah no problem, here.

I gave him the bag.

You: so what's in the create.

Main: just ammo, grenades and three spare weapons.

You: ah alright. Is everyone here?

Main: yeah there all inside, let's go.

We both walked inside and saw everyone chilling there.

You: good to see your back Lucy.

Lucy: yeah.

Silent as always.

You: alright here is what I found out.

I gave main a data chip. It showed a location in Japantown were the guy and his gang was. It was an old Japanese looking building or temple surrounded by what used to be a sen garden. Now it's a parking lot and storage depot for the gang. The whole place was surrounded by a, also classic old Japanese wall.
The data then showed the guy itself. He is a lowlife gang leader a Tyger Claw, but he managed to get a transport from Militech so can't underestimate him and his gang.

Main took out the chip and gave it to Dorio who saw all the infos to. And after everyone watched the info we got ready and into the cars. Kiwi with me and the rest with Main.
We arrived in Japantown at the building and parked a bit away. We all got out of the cars and we creeped up to the walls gates. Main was in the front and as he looked around the corner he was barely missed by a shot, he recoiled back behind the wall.

Main: Fucking hell!

Dorio: you alright?

Main: yeah the fucker missed!

We then heard a voice scream from the inside of the walls.

Boss: you gonks think you can just come here and take us out! Well you're dead wrong!

Pillar: how did they know?

You: Wakako I contacted her so we wouldn't be in a gang war but I guess they also were informed, well it was to be expected.

Kiwi: great, I'll take out here guns.

You: I'll hack the camera give me a sec.

I hack the cameras while the gang leader is talking about how he is the best and we are gonna die now. I now see him on the cameras and use suicide as a hack.

Boss: what is happening?! No No NO NO! Stop this!
I need to-

Bang!

He shot himself. His friends were shocked for a second but couldn't even react. I used mass contagion and short circuit three who died because of that. Kiwi at the same time mass hacked there weapons and we all took them out very quickly.
Main splattered two heads against the wall with his shot gun, Pilar broke the neck of one, the angry green gremlin emptied two clips with her two pistol into two guys, Lucy sliced one up and I shot a guy in the face and sliced one up with my monowire. Kiwi just sat behind the wall and watched our back and was looking for any unexpected surprises.
When we cleared everyone out I walked inside the temple/hour and saw the militech creates and gear.

I found a terminal and looked through the logs and saw that he was writing with someone that he has the goods and will soon have the money to get supplies needed for the families in Watson. Kiwi walked in and leaned against the doorframe with a cigarette.

Kiwi: this was easier than I thought, since he stole a Corpo transport.

I didn't look at her and wiped the logs of the terminal.

Kiwi: so anything interesting?

You: no just the normal "I stuck it to the corpos" stuff.

I turned around and looked at her while also lighting a cigarette.

Kiwi: a buyer or something?

You: no nothing. I guess people knew you couldn't buy from him without getting offed yourself.

Kiwi: he just didn't find someone stupid enough to buy it in time.

You: yeah I guess...

We looked at each other for a few seconds and I think she saw right through me, that I was lying.

Kiwi: we should get going.

You: yeah let's get out of here and contact the corpos that the dirt is sweepeed up.

Kiwi: you think they come after us?

You: if that Faraday guy didn't look into my past, then no. if he did we will have trouble.

Kiwi: you know I don't care about people's past but you're very intriguing when you talk like that.

You: oh so you want to know more about me.

Kiwi: are you trying to flirt?

You: weren't you.

Kiwi: I can't argue that, you want to get out of here now?

You: Is that an invite or a suggestion.

Kiwi: for someone cold hearted you're quite the smooth talker.

You: ah well I have my moments, same as you.

Kiwi: I regret it now.

You: don't be like that, let's go.

We both throw our burned out cigarettes away and leave the place.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 43 9
Morro x female reader I don't own any of the ninjago characters!!! The first 2-3 chapters are kinda bad.. I'm planing on edit them some day, but it g...
7.4K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
119K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...
156 7 1
He who stood at the pinnacle of humanity.