HP STORY IDEAS FEEL FREE TO U...

By Minaepe1

feel free to use these. just please tag me or let me know so i can read More

story idea 1 gender bending second puberty
gender fluid harry crossover with elderscrolls
gender bending creature inheritance potential percy jackson crossover
harry potter x hela not avengers
Percy Jackson Gender Bender
trans mtf harry potter.

Dipper MTF Bill dip

3 1 0
By Minaepe1

Dipper has always been different than mabel. Hes trans MTf but has to hide it cause his family is super anti trans and they already treat him like crap.( dursley family on Harry type). Well, he also has a crush on Bill. But was forced to fight him the first time, and Bill knows it. Somehow, Bill maintained a connection with Dipper after, and they've developed a relationship in the mindscape, and Bill knows averyrhing bout dipper. Well, mabel and Dipper are finally going back. And Bill tells dipper that he can turn dipper into a girl and a demon if they'd like they just gotta free them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...