You Say We Are Just Friends

PN_Productions

This is a fiction, that imagines our GauRup in a parallel-verse. To this universe Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav K... Еще

Premise of - You Say We Are Just Friends
Chapter - 1 The One With The Star Parivar Awards
Chapter - 2 The One Where Reel Faded Into Real For A While
Chapter - 3 The One With The Touches
Chapter - 4 The One Where They Get Wet
Chapter - 5 The One With The Red Love
Chapter - 6 The One With The Queen's Gambit
Chapter 7 - The One With The Hunger and Thirst
Chapter -9 The One Where They Had & Lost
Chapter - 10 The One Where They Work It Out
Note To Readers

Chapter - 8 The One With The Refused Birthday Wish

1.6K 56 31
PN_Productions

GK walked out of RG's room to the main hall. Almost half the crowd has left. In the centre he could see the bunch of loud women stans talking to Rajat.

GK looked around to spot Kets on her phone. He went and tapped her shoulder.

GK- found Chavvi?

Kets- where were you? Chavvi isnt anywhere inside. Is everything okay between the two of you?

GK- yes!! Yes. wait let me call. She is such a child! Must be making some reel outside.

GK went out, trying to call her. When he stepped out of the foyer into the garden, he saw Chavvi sitting on a bench lost in thoughts. Now this was a very rare sight. The most bubbly girl he knew sitting quiet all alone.

GK ran to her and sat next to her.

GK - all okay, Chavvi?

He touched her forehead.

Chavvi smiled.

Chavvi- yes.

GK- no. you wouldn't be here if you were okay. Tell me. You are having a headache? Not feeling well?

Chavvi- Gaurav, relax. Am fine. I just wanted some fresh air.

GK tried to read her face and she turned away.

GK- did I hurt you?

Chavvi turned to see him on his eyes.

She nodded a no.

But he knew he might end up hurting her more if he did not speak out. He had decided a few hours back to tell her what he felt about her. He did not want to lose the friend in her. Not after experiencing how Chavvi's friendship has always made his life and days easier.

GK- Chavvi, I want to tell you something.

Chavvi laughed.

GK was puzzled yet he know Chavvi too well. So he too smiled looking at her.

GK- will you behave? Am serious.

Chavvi stood up and started walking.

GK too followed her.

GK- Chavvi, listen... I...

Chavvi- so we are doing this today? Right here?

She looked at him with her bright eyes and smile. There was something that was very sad about the way she looked at him.

GK- what? What we are doing?

Chavvi- breaking up? Aur kya?

GK was astonished. He dint expect her to know what was in his mind. He was thinking of ways to start this conversation.

GK- break up.

He looked at her and smiled sadly.

Chavvi- tell Garuav. What you want to speak?

GK- I dont want to lose you as a friend, Chavvi. I fear our relationship might take us to a point where we stop being friends. Dont get me wrong. You have been a fantastic girl friend.

He held her by her shoulders.

GK- look at me! You have been very supportive, very fun to be with. You have been everything a man would dream of a girlfriend to be.

Chavvi- but still I fell short.

GK refused immediately. In a stern honest tone.

GK- no. I fell short. I couldn't be committed to you. I dint feel for you the way a boyfriend should feel for his girlfriend. I fell short.

Chavvi nodded in a yes with tears.

GK- sorry baby! Sorry for not saying this earlier. I should have realised it sooner. I had been very unfair with you. I left you in between a trip and returned to mumbai. I have been a jerk.

Chavvi hit him on his shoulder.

Chavvi- yes! You are an awful boyfriend.

GK- that I am. You deserve better. You deserve the best. I am an awful boyfriend to you.

He teared up. He felt like he had disappointed his one best friend and she was hurt because of him.

Chavvi- you have been the worst boyfriend.

He couldnt meet her eyes.

Chavvi- but you were always my best friend Gaurav.

He looked up. And shook his head.

GK- no. i should have told you before. I kept you in dark about my confusion. Am sorry.

Chavvi- its okay. You did not want to continue with this the moment you realised. That speaks a lot about what our friendship means to you Gaurav. Thats enough for me. Trust me.

GK- I did not try enough, Chavvi. You were always my best friend and I thought that was sufficient. I did not try to fall madly in love with you. I should have tried. I shouldnt have hurt you.

Chavvi- I wouldnt like it if you had tried to be in love with me Gaurav. I dont want that.

GK kept quiet.

GK- sorry. Chavvi.

Chavvi- please stop saying that. Its not on you alone. Somewhere down the line, I too felt that we were not romantically inclined to each other.

GK- am telling you again. You can be angry with me Chavvi. But i dont want to lose the only true bestie I have in you.

Chavvi- are you mad? You think we can continue to be friends after this shitty break up?

GK's face fell. He always thought a friendship break up was a million times more painful than a relationship break up because in friendship the love, care, fun and belongingness were given and taken without any expectations.

GK- I understand.

His voice choked remembering all the times Chavvi had been his rock and light. Tears dropped down his eyes remembering all the fun he had with her and the moments he had taken her for granted.

Chavvi- oh stop making that pathetic face! Why would I stop being friends with you? I never caught you red handed and you never lied to me. In fact you came up to me and said we need to talk. Gaurav, I appreciate it. Because before you came over here, I was sitting on that bench contemplating on how to talk to you about this. I could feel the lack of spark between us and I too felt there is no point in us pretending to be in a relationship. So stop being dramatic. Lets just accept ourselves and cherish the one special thing we have between us. Our friendship.

GK watched her talk with pride.

GK- my jungli! How mature you are! Where do you hide this side of yours under that wild, childish brat?

Chavvi grinned.

Chavvi- I am intelligent. You just lost a smart gf mr.

She chuckled

GK- yup unfortunately. But know what? I earned a bestie for life. Who has always been there to walk beside me, guide me and help me be a better person.

Chavvi- now stop making me emotional otherwise i will think of cutting ties with my ex, which is you. Gosh! Have we been really in a relationship!? Who were we fooling around?

GK laughed out loud.

GK- exactly!! We have been babying baby... but Chavvi, listen to me. You have been the most genuine and best friend anyone could wish for. I promise I will always be there for you. In all your ups and downs and even upside downs. I have hurt you and it will always be hurting me more. But i will not let anyone else hurt this little girl of mine.

Chavvi- and i will continue to torture you until you shoot my reels, shop with me and listen to my gossips.

GK- done jungli!

He said a silent prayer to thank God for Chavvi and her friendship. He took Chavvi in a bear hug and kissed her forehead.

Chavvi hugged him back. Both were in tears. Happy tears.

Meanwhile inside the hall.

Woman 1- Rajat sir, you have to live stream the wedding. We can have it played in New York Time square.

Rajat - thats a great idea! After all ours is the wedding that is made in heaven.

The other women laughed in chorus.

Rajat's phone kept ringing. He had been cutting the call for 4 times now and he knew he has no escape anymore.

Rajat excused himself and walked away to a corner to answer is phone.

Rajat- how many times have I told you not to call me? I have nothing to do with you.

The woman on the other end- But i have unfinished business with you baby.

Rajat- baby? Stop that. What do you want now?

Woman- settlement.

Rajat- I dont owe you anything. Not a penny.

Woman- but the court doesnt say so. Am entitled to my alimony. A hefty one which you can afford now.

Rajat- I said I am not going to pay you anything. Now fuck off.

Woman- easy Rajat! Does your new fiance know about your past.

Rajat- she does. So dont even try.

Woman- is it? Does she? I dont think so.

Rajat was fumbling. He wanted to end the call right away. He was about to pretend that he doesnt hear anything when he heard her say,

Woman- she knows about your second wife and only that. She has no idea about me. Our marriage. The alimony I am entitled to. The alimony, you couldnt afford even after your marriage to Sania, the hotshot model. Dude! You got Sania pregnant and killed the golden goose model in her. With two hefty alimony sitting on your head, does Rupali know why you are after her?

Rajat- shut up. Shut up! I will see what can be done.

Woman- you better do. Or else I will have to come down to India and find my way to Rupali's house.

She hung the phone on a sweating Rajat.

Rajat was having a panic attack. 'No this cant happen now. Not until I marry RG on paper. Shit!!! Shit! Shit. what will I do now? There were enough troubles here with Rupali oscillating between that GK and me, now this bitch has joined in. I cant afford to piss Rupali off anymore. I will have to be gentle. Otherwise, fuck! Otherwise she will leave me, call this wedding off. I will have to gently pull Rupali towards me and get married to her as soon as possible. Thats the only way to get things under control now.'

He went looking for RG.

Rupali came out of her room adjusting her saree. Still glowing after the sweet treatment GK gave her. In no time, he had undid every jewellery and every disgusting feeling Rajat had given her. Now she was just feeling Guarav's touches all over her.

Rajat spotted her entering the hall. He ran to her.

Rajat- baby, you removed the jewels?

RG felt uncomfortable to stand in front of him. She again got reminded of how Rajat had forced the jewels on her, touched her when she was pleading him to let her go. She did not look up at his face. Instead tried ot walk past.

Rajat held her hand.

Rajat- you are glowing. Thats my love for you baby. See, after making you wear all those jewellery, after worshipping you like a Goddess, you are now glowing even without them. I cant wait to have you for myself.

He said in a very husky tone and leaned in.

RG felt the suffocation again. She winced and said

RG- am not feeling well Rajat.

Rajat- is it? What happened baby? Am worried now. Come lets go to a doc.

RG- no. its just exhaustion. I want to go home.

Rajat- okay. Come let me drop you.

RG- I will ask the driver to take me. The guests are still here

Rajat- doesnt matter. You are my number 1. Always. Come. hold my hand.

RG- am fine.

Rajat smirked and they both left the hall.

When they walked out of the building, RG spotted GK and Chavvi in the garden. She froze.

She found GK kissing Chavvi's forehead and they hugged after that. Looked like both were having an emotional moment. She felt a lump in her throat. A soft wail escaped her lips when she realised how the very man who was loving her with all his might, just an hour back, was now having a moment with another girl.

She felt her heart breaking into pieces to think he had walked away from her only to take another woman in his arms.

Anger, doubt on him and herself, deep sorrow and dejection was just an inch away from consuming her.

Rajat noticed her standing lost and looked around to see what was it. He too spotted GK and Chavvi. He thanked his stars for giving him the right opportunity right away. He made up his mind to not let it go in vain.

Rajat- wow! See! And you keep running to him? This man?

RG gave one annoyed look at him.

Rajat- Oh baby. Cant you see? He only comes near you to get clicked, share your limelight. Otherwise he is with his girlfriend, romancing her. Inside, he was looking at you like you are his, he danced with you as if this is his party. Why? Just to steal the limelight from us. On our day. Once done, he goes his way and romances his real girlfriend. I am telling you. He is just using you for his fame and relevance. Once this show wraps up, once MaAn is done and dusted, he will not turn to your side.

RG hissed. 'Stop it, Rajat.'

Rajat- I will. But not before challenging you.

RG- what do you want, Rajat? Am tired. Lets just go.

Rajat smirked.

Rajat- I am challenging you Rupali. He will never publicly reciprocate your care, friendship or even love..

RG glared at him.

Rajat- yes. He will not reciprocate even IF.. if you confess that you have feelings for him. Mark my words. Am not saying you love him. Am just saying if you have feelings for him and you confess it to him. He will only try to dodge. I know these men way too well.

RG turned to look at GK and Chavvi walking towards their car. Her expression gave away a lot to Rajat. He knew he has been very successful in planting the seed of doubt in her mind. He rejoiced in manipulating her to not get attracted to GK.

Both the couples sat in the car and went to their respective homes.

On the way,

Chavvi- Gaurav, so tell me.

GK- tell what

Chavvi- it is Rupali right?

GK- what Rupali

He asked with a cheeky smile.

Chavvi got annoyed.

Chavvi - come on yaar Guarav. I know it is she who made you realise we are fooling around. Tell na.

GK- what to tell. You know me more than I know myself.

Chavvi- so its Rupali. I knew it!! You both always had this undercurrent running between you. You know what? I never got jealous or anything. Instead i got curious. Thats when I realised I havent been a gf to you. We have always been friends.

GK- how confused we both are yaar!

Chavvi laughed.

She took her mobile and started updating the night's pics on instagram.

Chavvi- she looks super gorgeous GK and she too feels the same for you! Trust me you dont have to have any doubts, just go and tell her.

GK went silent and kept driving.

Chavvi prodded him.

GK- what?

Chavvi- tell her dude.

GK- she got engaged today, Chavvi. If she feels anything for me, she will have to free herself of this. Otherwise it leaves me no space to approach her.

Chavvi- maybe she is waiting for you.

GK- am not the one who is engaged. She can tell me anything. And we have had this episodes running between us for a while now. She is too confused and I want her to decide for herself. This is no competition. She should know what she wants.

Chavvi- thats right. But do change your status to single. I don't want her to refrain herself because she still thinks you are committed to me.

GK- I never updated my relationship status anywhere. It has always been empty so worry not and regarding us being committed or not, I think i have made myself clear to her already. She must know by now.

Chavvi- you are annoying. Why cant you be direct with her? Poor woman, is gonna have a tough time with you.

GK laughed and played the music.

Chavvi kept uploading the pictures. She posted a long caption admiring Rupali, thanking her for the party and wishing her to walk ahead with her true love very soon. Chavvi felt proud of herself with the caption.

Chavvi- I think you should post something about tonight, Gaurav. Tell her how beautiful she looked. Give her some hints man, that you are waiting for her nod.

GK- everything doesnt have to be told to the entire world Chavvi. What I had to say, I told her already.

He remembered how they broke each other's karva chauth fast a couple of hours ago.

Chavvi sighed. And hoped GK's views about social media doesnt become a hurdle in their love story.

RG was in her bed. She hadnt changed. She did not have the heart to change and get away with the last trace of his scent on her body. Tears kept flowing sideways from her eyes.

It has been a very hard evening for her with Rajat looming on her throughout. And when she thought it got better with GK's affection, she was only proved wrong by the man who meant the most to her. She was too tired to move a limb or think of anything rationally.

Her phone kept beeping with notifications. Everyone who attended the party had written nice things about her. A few have written wishes for her and Rajat. She smiled sarcastically looking at them. She read Chavvi's message and replied with a heart. She was grateful to Chavvi for how she helped her in the dance floor to get away from Rajat. She did not want to hate Chavvi but after seeing GK with Chavvi, she couldnt help but burn with jealousy.

She felt bad for having this feeling because she knew here GK was the one who has to be blamed. He had been a completely different person with her inside the room, kissing her tears, loving her and breaking fasts with her. And from there had walked straight into Chavvi's embrace.

'Are you confused, Guarav?. Why cant you choose me? Cant you see me begging you to choose me? Wasnt my words clear enough for you?', she cried out loud.

She checked his profile to see if he had written anything for her. There was nothing. Except him resharing the pictures clicked with and posted by other women. The attention he got from women, made her super angry.

She threw the phone away. ' you forgot me. You never care, Guarav. I hate you. I hate to think about you', she cried herself to sleep.

Around 8AM next morning her phone beeped. She woke up with a puffy eyes. It was some reminder. She unlocked her phone - 'Gaurav Khanna's birthday in two days.' she snoozed it and sat up.

Her lips curved into a wide smile automatically. Memories of his last birthday were he had spent the entire day with her, making her laugh, teasing her, getting beaten up by her, giving IVs with her, letting her to organise his bday treat on the sets, jumping from earth to sky on seeing the sneakers that she gifted him, hugging her tight to say his thank you, dragging her by hands around throughout the day, falling asleep in her car, as she went to drop him home. She cried. The memories cant be relived anymore. Because she had lost to him little by little, and now she cant be friends with him. She can neither be away from nor be near him. She removed her engagement ring and stuffed it inside her bed side table draw.

'You may not care, Gaurav. But i cant be that way. I cant stop loving. I hate it. But i cant.' she took her phone and messaged Kets that she needs two days off and she isnt feeling well. Kets knew she was in a mess after she witnessed what Rajat did to her in the party. So she gave a thumbs up and asked her to take care.

Gaurav went to the sets and looked for Rupali. He wanted to find out how she had been. Kets took him aside and told him she is on leave for two days. GK enquired if she was okay and Kets told him she sounded fine but she might be needing time to decide before she takes a stand against Rajat. GK too felt she needed to make a decision soon and this time off might help her. So he decided to let her be.

Her absence was killing him. He rarely got enough time with her. Whenever he got and she was with him, instead of being nice with each other, they mostly try and hurt each other. He missed her. He missed talking to her, telling cheesy lines that could make her blush, he missed listening to her go on and on about dogs, her unabashedly staring at him and blushing when he catches her at it. He kept seeing her everywhere around him. Whenever someone talked about her on the sets, he kept his ears wide open.

RG's patience was running thin. She was expecting him to call and find out if she was okay. But he never called. It was already a day and he dint bother about her. RG refused to get down from the bed. She kept checking his social media pages. He was missing in action. Except for the trend posts that he shared as stories. ' So he has time. But has forgotten me. Am I nothing to you Guarav? Call me. Once.'

She kept the phone near her. She came to believe he would never call. Rajat's words seemed to make sense to her.

'He will never publicly reciprocate whatever feelings you harbour for him', Rajat had said.

She analysed their social media profiles. He rarely shared their reels. It was always RG who took the effort. He never flaunted her and her friendship. It was always RG who expressed how special he is to her, everywhere. In every IV and every post.

'I always thought you secretly loved the attention, Gaurav. I can do this forever. But for once give me some attention. Call me and ask whats up Rupaliji. I want to hear your voice.', she spoke to her favourite picture of him.

She was crying all day. Her mother had knocked to check on her. Seeing her upset she called Rajat to come over and find out what was troubling her as Rupali refused to tell anything ot her mother.

Rajat reached waiting minutes as if he was waiting just outside their building.

Rajat waked into her bedroom.

Rajat- jaan, whats up? Are you still feeling tired.

RG- knock and come in Rajat. Where is your manners?

Rajat's face got grim. He wanted to pin her to the bed post and scream at her that he has the right to come into her room and do whatever he feels like, now he is his fiance. But he knew he cant take any drastic steps until RG reaches a checkmate position where she will have no other way out except to marry him.

Rajat- oh am sorry. I got worried when maa called and informed me that you dint eat and did not get out of this room. Were you crying?

RG- no am fine. I just want to sleep all day. Please let me. Give me a break, for two days. Please Rajat.

Rajat- the purpose of my existence is to make sure you are comfortable and happy, jaan. I can do anything for that. Trust me.

He took her hands and went close to her. He brushed her hair aside and kept staring at her face. RG felt uncomfortable. She got flashes of how he forcefully inserted the bangle onto her hands, how he made her wear those heavy earrings and anklets.

RG kept moving backwards.

Rajat- are you upset because of GK and Chavvi?

RG had no strength to lie nor accept the fact. She turned away and kept silent.

Rajat looked down.

Rajat- this is your reality Rupali.

He said pointing to himself.

Rajat- you might keep waiting forever but tell me honestly you really think he is ready to commit to you, the way you want him to?

RG remembered how they broke fast. How he had fasted for her and broke her fast by kissing her tears away.

She does feel GK will take a step towards her. Someday.

Rajat- if you feel so, then you are cheating yourself.

RG did not want to have this conversation anymore. The more Rajat spoke, the more she felt she and GK can never be a thing. It hurt her.

RG- Rajat, can we please stop this.

Rajat- as you wish. But you will have to come out with me for a coffee.

RG- Rajat am not feeling like..

Rajat- what do you want Rupali? You wont get out of this bed and you wont talk it out too? Tell me what do you want?

RG- I dont know. Let me be.

Rajat- your mother is worried. Nobody will be happy to see a new to be bride to be as depressed as you. She keeps asking me if we had fought. I have no answers Rupali. Understand. You want time, take time. But dont make a scene out of it. Now come with me. We will go out and I will leave you alone with your silence. I promise.

RG couldnt deny. He had a point. Her mother might be worried.

RG got up to get ready. Rajat smirked. He was too happy that things were turning in his favour. He was planning his next move meticulously.

Rajat took her to a nearby cafe that was opened very recently. When they entered everyone noticed them. They both were clicked by the people there. RG was in no mood for any of this. Once she settled in a table. Rajat ordered two black coffees for them. Two women approached them asking for a pic. They posed with them. And when they were about to go, Rajat gave them his mobile and requested them to click RG and him.

RG was too weak to find it odd.

He held her by her shoulder, she flashed her forced smile and when the woman who was clicking the pic said 'cheese' he immediately kissed Rupali's forehead from behind, sideways.

RG turned to him and moved away.

Rajat- sorry baby. Cant help.

RG went and sat on the opposite side.

Rajat- sorry baba. See we are engaged and am finding it really hard to stay away from you anymore.

RG- Rajat, I am not in any mindset for all this. Am sorry.

Rajat- okay. I will wait. For you, even if it is forever. But dont keep me waiting long.

He managed a puppy face. RG forced a smile and focused on the menu.

They got their coffees. RG kept checking GK's profiles. No luck. He wasn't online. She wanted to call up Kets and ask what he is upto. Then she saw Rajat sitting opposite her. This is not the right time she thought and started sulking.

Rajat was posting the picture they just clicked. He wanted to make this rift between RG and GK wide enough that they might never be able to reach each other anymore. He posted the picture and wrote - 'newly engaged, mandatory time off. Just with each other, in each others' love and arms'

RG had no idea about this. As her insta feed was now full of GK, the algorithm did crack her heart like no one.

GK had a tough day in the sets. There were heavy scenes and finally he got a break. All he wanted to do was run back to his room and check RG's profiles, miss her more, fantasise about her, remember the moments with her. He rushed to his room and took his phone out. The moment he opened insta he saw it. Rajat kissing Rupali. He wouldnt have cared. But she was smiling. He still tried to understand, Rupali can be forced into this. Then he read the caption. It said 'mandatory time off. Newly engaged' it now broke his heart. He thought she was out there trying to find ways to break the engagement and choose him. But realising that she is out there with her fiance celebrating their togetherness. He felt dejected.

'So you have chosen, Rupali. Nice. but now, you neednt come back to me. Neither will I try to win you back. Your choice. Your wish. Good bye.', he said and fumed out of the room.

His eyes were burning. He was done. He was done with the false hopes he was given always and being left out for Rajat everytime. If he still gave her another chance, his next heartbreak could probably be on the day Rupali marries Rajat. He did not want to be that loser.

He kept walking around the sets mindlessly.

Nidhi and Kets were chatting in the dining table. They spotted him and called him to join them.

Nidhi- GK, come. Your costume today is damn hot yaar.

GK smiled but his mind was reeling.

Nidhi- hello mr humble, at least a thanks will do.

GK- thank you Nidhi. But its not the costume its the man inside the costume.

He winked at her and looked at Kets.

Kets rolled her eyes.

GK was in no mood to talk to anyone but was trying hard to distract.

Nidhi and Kets were discussing something.

He was getting restless.

Nidhi- looks like someone is upset. GK whats up?

Kets- his co star is on leave so obviously we are subjected to his mood swings.

GK snapped ' What do I have to do with her?'

Kets- woh. Cool. you ok Guarav?

GK realised he was harsh.

GK- no. am good. Am just bored.

Kets- thats it? Ok we will have some fun. Tell me what you want to do.

Nidhi- reel. Can we shoot a reel.

Kets- am out. I can only hold the camera for you people.

Nidhi - done. Now let me pick a music.

Nidhi kept scrolling her feed.

GK couldnt get his mind off the picture he saw. 'How could she choose him so easily after everything he did to her on her engagement day? Why would she do it to herself? She thinks of me as an option she can always turn to when she is hurt by that asshole Rajat? Why does she choose Rajat over me everytime? Why is he her first choice?'

These questions were cropping up in his mind.

Nidhi - tum kya mile.

Kets- no way!

She looked at GK and nodded a no.

Nidhi- why? Its a nice song. Its on the trend. And GK is hot am hotter. We can make it spicy. What say GK?

Kets signalled him to refuse. He saw Kets. Kets silently mouthed 'RG will kill you.'

He smirked. Kets stared at him wide eyed. She whispered in his ears 'Gaurav, dont do any romantic reel. RG will eat you up raw'

GK jumped from his chair and extended his hand to Nidhi.

GK- done hottie.

Kets gave up. She knows this guy will only feel bad for what he is about to do.

GK went close to Kets and whispered 'your friend is out there being kissed by her fiance. Am after all, still single. Why should I care? Am not her property. Get that clear okay. Am not her property, that she can return to whenever she feels like. Am not her property like her fans keep bluffing all day on social media. I owe nobody anything' he hissed and walked away.

Kets stood confused. 'What kiss is he talking about? These two and their complicated relationship will one day take me straight to the mental hospital.', she face palmed and went to take her position behind the camera.

GK and Nidhi shot a very hot reel for tum kya mile, where he swirled her, they recreated the bollywood's iconic lounging in the arms pose and GK spontaneously, out of choreo, lifted Nidhi in his arms and walked out of the frame.

He asked Nidhi to post the reel immediately and took off from work.

The reel became a huge hit. It was smoking hot and a different jodi just clicked.

RG who was constantly checking social media for some signs of him, saw the reel within seconds.

She hadnt been angrier in life than she was at that moment. This guy did not bother for once to check on her after leaving her that night - in tears and kisses. And now he has done a smoking hot reel with some other chic. He had carried her in his arms. He had made a reel on the song they had danced on the show once. It was a MaAn song. It was their pose. It was them. 'How could you Guarav. Wait. am a fool. You arent worth it. You arent worth me and my feelings' she cried in the cafe's loo.

She was done feeling rejected and helpless. She decided to take control of her feelings. She had reached the threshold of feeling terrible and from now she did not want to feel anything at all.

She wiped her eyes. Touched her make up and walked out.

Rajat- you want to go anywhere else?

RG- home.

In the car, Rajat mentioned he had posted their pic on insta and her stans have been showering love for them.

She ignored. When they reached home. Her living room table had a number of cakes and bouquets. She questioned her maid who had no idea where it came from.

Rajat blurted.

Rajat- Its our fans Rupali.

RG- our fans?

Rajat- yes. Since we posted our first pic as a couple after engagement, they are celebrating.

RG- we posted?

She took out her phone and checked her notifications. Rajat had tagged her. The picture was clicked by some random ladies at the restaurant and he had kissed her without bothering about her consent. Consent did not matter if he had known she would be okay with him kissing her. But consent matters the most when he knew she wont be liking it. RG rolled her eyes.

Rajat- we are trending?

RG- what trending?

Rajat- RuJat. Rupali+Rajat. See.

He showed her the posts on social media, where a few accounts were gushing over this pic. She wondered what chemistry they were going on and on about with a picture that was clicked out of the blue without her involvement.

Rajat- we need to write a gratitude post. These people's support is important for us. For you. They will hype you enough and make you a bigger star. Anyone with a staunch support system in social media always gets the best opportunities. Think about it Rupali.

She walked into her room to be lost in her thoughts again.

The reel kept running in her mind. They did look hot together. 'Is he the same with all the women. I nothing special to him?', she wondered.

'Why? Why ? is it hurting a lot? Why cant I just move on from him?'

Rajat knocked.

RG- what now Rajat?

Rajat- no am leaving. Just came to say good bye.

RG- bye take care.

Rajat - Rupali. Am repeating. This is your reality. The cakes and bouquet outside. The people who are trending RuJat, all of them will keep you close to your reality. Please hold onto them. You feel better.

He said and left.

Rupali wanted to be distracted. She dint want to think about GK. she cant stop herself from crying when she thought about him and she felt bad for being so weak. So she decided to focus on something else. She decided to reply to all the fan accounts that had sent love and gifts.

GK had been closely watching her media page. He saw her reshare stories by fan accounts that had sent her cakes congratulating on her engagement. He saw her reply to fan accounts that made edits of her and Rajat.

He got pissed off. He shared the reel that Nidhi had posted on his page with a fire emoticon. Social media went crazy.

And this triggered RG enormously. She screamed and threw things around. She hunted for her phone and replied under Rajat's post of their pic with a heart emoticon and wrote 'thank you my to-be forever'

Hell broke loose for both of them. Had they met that day, there could have been tears, blood and love - freshly made and served hot.

Meanwhile Rajat got RG's notification. He punched the air when he saw her calling him a 'forever'. Just then he got another message from an unknown number 'beware Rajat. Get ready with the funds. I will be reaching India anytime'. Color drained from his face. He started sweating profusely. 'Before this witch reaches India, i should get married to Rupali at any state.' he told himself and rushed out messaging the ladies he met at the engagement party.

Its GK's birthday.

RG did not sleep a bit. She kept tossing. She wanted to wish him before anyone else could. But couldnt bring herself to call him up. She sat up with a splitting headache.

She hesitantly grabbed her phone and tapped various SM sites. There were wishes for him - from fans, celebrities, cast and crew. Her feed was filled with him. She smiled with tears. 'I want to wish you Gaurav', she said aloud.

While scrolling through the hashtag she found something very odd from the rest of the wishes. A handful of accounts were creating ruckus over his reel that was posted the day before.

She initially thought it must have hurt the sentiments of MaAn fans and they will have to learn to ignore or deal with it. But as she scrolled down she realised these accounts were hating on him, accusing him for using RG's fame and betraying her. Those posts had completely lost the difference between onscreen MaAn and offscreen GK & RG. They were calling GK a womaniser for cheating on RG and doing reels with a girl much younger to him on the show.

Rupali is not new to these trolls and bashing, so she decided to ignore and go get ready for work. Work that day wasnt going to be easy with GK around. And its his bday, so she will have a tough time ignoring him, she thought as she went to take a shower.

It took her an hour and half to get ready. She sat inside her car and opened the app again. The few accounts were still at it ruining the platform's peace because by that time his stans had joined and started retaliating. When she found some of the stans using her name and pulling down GK by character assassinating him, she decided to post something that could end this.

She typed without thinking much - 'it will be nice if people here refrain from confusing real with reel. Its not okay to pull down actors for your obsession with the characters they play' she commented this right under the account that kept calling GK names. Surprisingly that account belonged to one of the women who were at her engagement party.

GK's alarm went off. He woke up to the sun shining bright. He willfully avoided his phone, because he least expected her to wish him in the morning after waiting for her call till 3 AM. he went to get ready for work. Chavvi had come to wish him with a bouquet full of chocolates. Once she left, GK too locked his house and went to the sets.

On his way he scrolled through the social media sites. There was love pouring in from all sides. He was overwhelmed. Though he terribly missed one person's wishes.

He then spotted her tweet under one of the posts that he felt was saying something against him. Being a social media noob, that only knew to read comments as they appeared on his feed and stalk her profile, he understood that she had asked someone to stop slandering him. He smiled. He kept reading the message throughout his way to the sets. He thought there has been some misunderstanding and everything will be sorted out the moment she appears before him. He knew she will wish him.

He got down from his car and ran inside excitedly. People screamed and wished him a very happy birthday. Almost everyone on the sets swarmed around him, hugged him and adored this goofball on the sets.

He was overjoyed to receive all the love. While his eyes kept looking for her. The one woman whose wish would be the only one that can complete his day.

After an hour, her car came into their gates. She got down and greeted people who were close by. GK stood grinning. He knew she would run to him. There is no way this woman will ignore him on his birthday, he thought.

RG hurried straight to the dressing room without even turning to his direction.

He convinced himself that she has been late for the shoot.

His solo scenes were to be taken, so he went in to get them done.

RG ran into her dressing room and locked herself. She did see him standing there. But she couldnt go and wish him when he had not bothered to find out where she has been all these days. Not after that ridiculous reel he did with Nidhi. The man has lifted her in his arms, she fumbled for the tissues. She had hated to read those comments on social media about him. She hated him more for giving them a reason to talk shit.

'You dint call me once GK, but you had time to do reels with others. Am a fool' she murmured.

Her phone rang and it was Rajat.

Rajat had seen her comment and it was shocker to him. 'She is perfectly fine as long as she doesnt go to that damn sets. The moment he reaches there she falls for him again. What the hell!! She had asked someone to stop insulting him. Why should she bother? That too its our fan. This has to stop. This cant be an ice breaker between them. I will have to do something.'

He called RG.

RG- yes Rajat.

Rajat- what am I seeing Rupali?

RG- what?

Rajat- Rupali dont make a fool of yourself by talking nonsense on social media.

RG- excuse me. You cant possibly have any problem with what I write on my social media page.

Rajat- I do have a problem. You know the person who you stopped today is our huge fan. your huge fan. She might hype you alone as an actor and character unlike others who hype for your romantic angles.

RG- but that account was accusing him..

Rajat- what is it with you yaar? Did she tell you anything? Why would you bother? Have you seen that bestie colleague of yours involving himself in any of this? Has he ever taken a stand for you? Then why would you bother?

RG- i couldnt stop myself Rajat. They were talking shit.

Rajat- you know what? When you were busy shooting day and night, it was me who engaged with them, planned and facilitated their meetups with you. It was me who built this cult for you. And you do this nonsense and ruin not just your fanbase but also my hardwork.

RG- hate cant be the way people support me Rajat. I dont want it.

Rajat- tell me what you want then? You dont care about me at all. Its only him that is in your mind every second. I dont think you are understanding what I am going through. Am finding this hard. Sorry. I am unable to make you understand anymore. I give up. I will have to seek mother's help.

RG- mother? Stop it Rajat. We can sort this out.

Rajat- you clearly aren't worried about what I feel Rupali. It hurts. It hurts to see your partner lost in thoughts of someone else always. I am trying hard to support you but am failing.

RG- sorry Rajat. Sorry. I will sort this out. Trust me. I will talk to that fan account. You relax.

Rajat hung up.

She sighed and tweeted a couple of tweets more to pacify the accounts she had been stern with.

Then she went for the shoot.

By that time he had seen her other tweets. He stood confused. She came into the room he was shooting in.

She greeted everyone and behaved as if he did not exist. He got a fair idea that she might not wish him. But he hoped she had that grace in her to at least end what they had between them in a right way.

As and when someone came to the sets for the first time that day, they went to GK to wish him.

All her friends with whom she spent most times on sets these days - Alpana, Ashish and others went to wish him, they chatted with him, teased him and asked him for his birthday treat.

Almost everyone wished him on the social media too with unseen BTS pics and beautiful messages. But along with a million fans, he was also waiting every minute for her to wish.

She kept stealing glances at him when she was fully sure that he wasnt looking. He looked delicious in a crisp blue formal shirt and dark blue trousers. The rolled up sleeves were too attractive for her to not look at. She wanted him to go to her and ask why she was angry at him. She wanted his attention.

Looking at her indifference he decided to treat her the way she treats him. He ignored her.

RG was hurt more. She decided to make him jealous. She decided to push him more. She walked to Kets with whom GK was talking.

RG- Kets, I would have to go to a store opening for a couple of hours. Will complete this shot, go there and come by 8PM. Is that okay.

Kets- yah your shots can be managed. But we are having a small party for Gaurav around 8. Will you be on time?

GK looked at RG through the corner of his eyes.

RG- thanks a lot baby! Haan haan I should be back. Otherwise you guys carry on.

She said and rushed away.

Kets was puzzled. She looked at GK who was stone cold. She understood its one of their high days and left from the place.

GK fumed. 'Madam cant even stay around on my birthday. Last birthday she was with me right from 12AM to 11.59PM. Clinging to me. Making my day better, she let me fall asleep in her car just to be the one who wishes me last as well. Everything changed this year. And she chose him.'

He walked away.

As rg was getting ready for the store opening he read Rajat's messages about how hurt he was even after her other two posts on X. He kept telling her that she did not treat him like her fiance. And the fans are now talking nonsense about GK and her when she is still engaged to him. All this made her head swirl.

When her relationship with GK isnt any clear, she did not want people to be talking about it and complicating it further. So she decided that Rajat is right here and that she should stop indulging with GK related content on the social media.

She hadnt posted for her birthday yet, but thought of just writing something nice. She realised she wouldn't stop with writing one line for him, her feelings will overflow and that will end up in unnecessary attention. Rajat will also make a scene. So she decided to forget about wishing him on social media. And Rajat's anger needs to be mellowed down before he involves her mother in it.

She decided to treat her fans and Rajat in the only way she felt comfortable. In her car she shot and posted her first look video, blew kisses at the camera, made cute hot faces, added a song and tagged Rajat with a 'I love you' sticker.

GK was done with a day's shoot and was getting ready for his party on the sets. He saw her story where she claimed to love Rajat. GK lost his mind. He quickly dressed up and went to the party space

He danced and took pics with everyone on the sets. He went crazy at the party. For two hours he laughed and danced his soul out. He wanted her to see how happy he can be without her.

Once done with the store opening she knew she will have to go back to the sets. She did not want to wish him until he went to her. She decided to make him come to her. She changed to a black see through chiffon saree which she had worn to an award function once before and GK's jaw dropped seeing her. That day he dint leave her side. He kept staring at her until he dropped her home. She knew he will now not be able to control himself when he sees her in that saree. Not after he has now tasted her a bit.

She wore that saree and walked into the party hall. The light went dim the moment she entered. There was spotlight only on the birthday boy. He was dancing and jumping with Nidhi and Nishi. RG gave a sly smile and reached the center of the stage seductivley.

He saw her. The minx of a woman avoided looking at him. But the way she walked told him that he was her target. She wore the very saree that was his favourite on her. He has never mentioned it and she has understood it even without his words.

He kept looking at her expecting her to wish him at least out of formality. But she stood there scrolling her phone. He doubted if she was chatting with Rajat. He immediately pulled Nishi to his arms and started swirling her.

GK- Its my birthday. I get to dance with you, gorgeous.

Nishi was laughing and enjoying his attention.

RG kept staring at them through the corner of her eyes.

The cake was spread out. And it was time for the cutting.

Everyone gathered around the birthday boy but RG stood at a distance refusing to move. She looked totally disinterested. She wanted to look that way until the man came to drag her to stand beside him.

He saw her attitude. She stood as if she was in a stranger's party and it got him damn furious. He pulled the girls close to him and asked them to sing. When everyone sang. She stood there cross armed watching him. He spotted her. Smirked and went on to blow the candles.

His antiques made her wet her lips. He was wearing a black stain shirt and had left his first three buttons open graciously.

He cut the cake without looking at her another time. He fed cake to everyone and took his own sweet time playing with the girls.

She thought he will still come for her. But he never seemed to. Almost half the cake was fed and eaten up but he was playing with Nishi and Nidhi.

She got fed up and turned to leave the hall. He noticed her receding figure. He knew it. This woman had dressed up only for him.

He grabbed a cup cake from the table and sneaked out of the hall behind her.

When she reached her room, he pushed her inside and latched the door.

RG- get out.

GK- you havent wished me Rupaliji. Very bad.

RG- Who are you? Why should i wish you?

GK- hmm. I have answers.

He kept walking towards her.

RG- dont even try. I am engaged now.

GK- I know. I was very much there. Remember?

He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to him with his left hand.

She crashed on his strong chest.

He took the cup cake in his right hand and took it to her lips.

GK- come on. Be a good girl wish me, Rupaliji.

RG- not going to happen.

He placed the cup cake on the table and flipped her. Her back now hit his chest.

He took her hands and held them together behind her. She struggled to free herself and her silky hair was all over her face by then.

GK- relax Rupaliji. Easy.

RG- GK leave. I will scream.

GK- do that please.

He pulled out his dark red tie that he had stuffed in his denim pockets. He tied her hands with his tie. RG was shocked. She tried hard to wrestle him and he was amused at her weak attempts.

RG- what the hell GK! How dare you.

GK- am showing you that. Wait.

RG- no. go. Please go and do this with Nidhi. Nishi or anyone else. Not me.

GK pulled her into a back hug.

GK- why? You are too busy for me now?

RG- am not available for you now.

GK- you are out of league for me now?

RG- yes. Leave. Right now.

GK kissed her cheeks from behind.

RG leaned her head far away.

RG- leave me GK. go do this to your friends.

GK- why? You are in a hurry to go back to your fiance?

RG- yes. I want to go to him.

She said with a stern cold tone. That was enough to provoke GK.

GK bit her shoulder. She elbowed him gently.

GK- oh you want to run into his arms after declaring your love for him in your story. Is it? You must be dying to be touched by him. The way he kept squeezing you in your engagement. He left you high and dry. Didnt he?

RG- yes. I want to go to him. Am yearning for his touch. Happy? He isnt ashamed to tell the world how special I am to him.

GK - yearning for his touch?

He kissed her neck. While his hands snaked around her waist. His left hand reached her tummy inside her pallu and he kept palming her.

RG- yes. I want it.

GK sucked her earlobes hungrily and angrily. He tried hard to not bite her and show his anger after hearing her say that. His hand now reached up the buttons of her blouse. He removed the last one within a second. She gasped.

GK- you can go to him. But first let the birthday boy get his wish, his way.

RG- am not wishing anyone. Not after how you behaved from the moment you stepped out of the room two days back.

RG tried hard to get out of his grip. Her hands were struggling to get out of the tie. She knew in no time this man will break her resolve. But she for once did not want to give in. she swore to fight him till the last moment

He suddenly flipped her again and pushed her against the door. Her tied up bangled hands hit the door and she winced in pain.

GK held her face in one hand between his thumb and other fingers.

GK- sorry baby.

He said and kissed her nose.

RG- GK, you are not getting away with this anymore. Stop it.

GK walked to the table and took the cup cake again. He came back to her and slowly took the cupcake to her mouth.

GK- you think you can resist me?

RG by now was very much used to his tricks of breaking her resolve and getting her to say what he wants to hear. So now she decided to put an end to his ego. She decided to not give in at all. Not let her body get the better of her mind.

RG coldly looked at him in his eyes. Her hair was all over her face. The dark kohl and black saree, made her look smoky hot.

RG- yes, i can.

GK smirked. She was annoyed by his arrogance.

GK- lets test then.

He took the cup cake to her mouth again. She turned sideways to her left. He applied the frosting on the side of her right cheeks.

RG scrunched her face.

GK immediately launched his tongue on her face, licking the frosting little by little off her face. Relishing the cream, with a deep low moan.

His wet tongue and hot breath on her cheeks made her shiver. His hands were holding her arms from either side tightly. Her chest was heaving.

GK once satisfied with licking the last trace of cream off her cheeks. Took a step back to stare at her.

RG slowly opened her tightly shut eyes and looked at him. She tried hard to look as if she felt nothing. But her breath gave away.

GK smirked again.

RG- dont.

He approached her again and touched her shoulder. She dodged. He pulled the pin out in one smooth move. And her pallu fell down. RG shut her eyes tight and turned over towards the wall.

GK went near her and held her from behind.

GK- Rupali.

RG- Gaurav please. Untie my hands.

She said weakly.

GK- wish me. I dont want to see you this way. Wish me. Lets stop this.

She knew he is a softie and he will say this. She dint mind. She dint mind losing herself to him but she will not let him have his way today. After that reel, she will not do anything he wants until he submits to her.

RG- no way. Untie me. Now.

GK was frustrated. He moved her hair from her back and swept them to the front of her left shoulder. Her low cut blouse left the most part of her back exposed.

GK- wow Rupali. Your skin is inviting me.

RG- Gaurav...

GK- ishh.

He took the cup cake to her bare back and applied the frosting from the back of her neck down her spine till her mid back. The sensation of the cream on her back, made her go weak on her knees. He leaned front on the door fully.

GK licked the cream off, starting from the mid back and worked his way up. Licking, nibbling and kissing. His hands squeezed the sides of her waist. She kept moaning his name.

Once he reached the back of her neck he bit her. His hands reached to the front of her blouse and opened up another button from the bottom. She quickly turned to face him with a jerk.

She looked gorgeous with her voluptuous breasts peeking out of her blouse like the naughtiest kids. Her deep cleavage that was hidden by her hair that he swept aside. He ran his right hand over the round of her neck to push her hair to the back again.

She kept looking at him unabashedly. The way his doe like eyes scanned every inch of her, the way his eyebrows arched when he found her features impressive, was a sight for her to remember forever.

GK- damn beautiful.

RG gave a sly smile.

GK- wish me.

When RG was about to tell something. He put his finger on her lips.

GK- dont wish me. Not yet.

He took the cake and spilt some frosting all over ther neck and down at her cleavage. Every inch of her skin that managed to peek out of her tight blouse was now covered with the brown frosting.

He kept looking at her intently.

She couldnt wait for him to launch his tongue on her skin. She moaned.

He immediately started licking the cream from her neck. He could take her slender inside his mouth. He bit her a couple of times and she wanted to hold his head.

She felt her resolve broken already. She wanted to touch him. Her hands were struggling to come out of the silky fabric that was holding them together behind her back. His lips on her body was a torture and the only way she can help herself is by touching him back. Holding him and guiding him to places she want him to be. But he wasnt letting her do that.

The helplessness was frustrating.

RG- untie me Gaurav. Please. It hurts.

GK- it hurt me too.

He groaned and bent down to her cleavage. His hands worked wonders in removing the remaining buttons of her blouse in no time she was left with an open blouse hanging sideways.

He pulled her to himself and hugged her tight. She kept nibbling at the crook of his neck and that's when he realised she was losing it.

He took a step back and knelt in front of her.

He applied the remaining frosting on her stomach.

RG- unite me GK please.

He licked her stomach silently. She wanted to touch him, she lost her balance and was shivering now. She wanted to hold onto a support. Hold his shoulders. Press his head on her stomach.

She bent her right knee backwards and placed her feet on the wall behind, for support. She arched up everytime his teeth graced the skin of her tummy.

RG- I cant Gaurav, please let me touch you.

He went on to lick the cream from her belly button with so much concentration. Seeing him do that made her feel giddy. She thought whe will fall anytime. Frustration made her cry.

RG- stop torturing me Guarav.

He grabbed her waist and pressed his lips on her stomach.

She bit her lower lips hard.

RG- ahh.

She let out a loud gasp.

GK looked up at her. She was completely gone. She was panting, sweating, in a mess, in a trance, her eyes were stuck up.

GK- why do you even try Rupaliji? Look at your state.

RG- i will kill you Gaurav.

GK- were you able to resist me?

RG snapped. She dint care anymore. She wanted to touch him. Her body was craving for him now. She wanted to do to him what he did to her.

RG- I cant. Happy? I cant resist you. Untie me now.

He got up and reached for her hands behind. His proximity and scent drove her crazy. When he was working on her hands behind her back. She kept kissing his bare chest weakly.

He was losing it. Her lips on his chest turned him on to the extent that he went so hard. He picked her up and dropped her in her bed.

She arched backwards in a relief. And bent her weak legs.

He went on top of her and held her hands above her head.

Before she could make out what was running in his mind he tied her hands above her head.

RG- what? Why? Leave me.

GK- ishh its fun this way.

RG- not to me. Unite.

He took her copper waterbottle for the table and started sprinkling the cold water all over her face, chest and stomach. She was shivering.

He started sucking the water from her drop by drop. Within 10 mins there was no inch of her upper body that hadnt met his lips. He suckled at her chest making her see heavens.

RG- gaurav...

She was all sticky now. With his saliva.

GK took a break and layed next to her kissing her cheeks and tears.

RG- i beg you Gaurav, untie me. I cant anymore.

GK- my birthday. My way. You dont have to wish me nor touch me.

RG- please Gaurav this is cruel. I want to touch you.

She said panting heavily.

GK stared took the last bit of cream from the cup cake and applied it on her trembling lips. He went too close to her lips but did not let his lips touch hers.

RG- kiss me.

GK stuck his tongue out and licked the cream off her leaps very carefully without letting his lips come in contact with hers.

His tongue on her lips made her anticipate more. She went really hungry for his touch and wanted more. She opened her mouth slightly to let him kiss her. He licked and stayed close. She raised her head to touch his lips and he moved backwards. He did not want to give in to her after she kept him waiting for his birthday wish on his special day. RG wanted to show all her anger by touching him, kissing him and pulling him close by his hair. She went totally frenzy.

RG- Gaurav, kiss me. Please i beg of you. Kiss me.

She cried. Helplessness had the better of her. She wanted to show him her feelings. Surrender completely to him.

He leaned forward and took her lower lip between his teeth. Again he was too careful not to let his lips touch hers.

RG hissed.

After a whole minute he left and reached for her hands.

They had a passionate eyelock. Both were sweating and both knew they were hungry for each other. Her dishevelled look, gave him the dirtiest thoughts. If left to himself he would have ravished her for days. His intent eyes and confident attitude made her want to make love to him till she dropped dead.

GK kissed her forehead and pressed his lips there as he united her hands. She immediately held his head. Before she could kiss him, he got up and buttoned up his shirt properly.

She couldnt come back to her senses immediately. She struggled to sit up. She knew he was capable of something like this and wondered how he snaps out so quickly. She couldn't understand why he would not want to continue until he heard her wish him.

RG- Gaurav, come back to me.

She said breathing heavily and shivering.

GK held her face in both the hands.

GK- not now Rupaliji. You sit and play with your million doubts and confusions. Am gone. To my parents' for 4 days.

He said and left the room.

She struggled to stand on her feet. She quickly corrected her clothes, hair and checked herself in mirror once before rushing out to find him.

He was walking out of his room in a distant corner with his backpack. She ran to him and he walked effortlessly fast with his long legs.

She caught up with him next to his car in the parking area.

GK shook his head, dismissed her and unlocked his car.

She pulled him and locked him between the car and herself.

She was still panting and reeling. Her eyes were drowsy and she was a sight to watch.

GK was amused.

She took his left hand and tapped on his smart watch. It showed 11:53 PM.

She looked at him. Smiled. And bit her lips. Is a sultry tone she said,

RG - 7 mins to go Gaurav. Happy Birthday, baby.

She kissed him. On his lips. With all her heart. One of her hands held his neck and the other his head. As she kept deepening her kiss.

The man lost his resolve. He pulled her by her waist and supported her back.

He let her kiss him the way she wanted. After all its her gift to him. He opened his eyes to see her. She had her eyes closed tight. Tears were struggling to come out of her closed eyes. She was so much focused in the kiss. It was like her life was dependent on this kiss.

He held her close and shut his eyes to experience every bit of what she was offering him. When she ran out of breath she opened her lips just for a fraction of a second for air and she again latched on his lips in no time. She was hungrily kissing him. She forced her tongue into his lips and thats when GK lost his senses completely.

His hands held her face and he started kissing her back. Sucking her lower lip when she took charge of his upper lips. They kept going in sync forever. They tasted each other completely. Left nothing untasted. Nothing unexplored. Their tongues were playing salsa with each other. They smiled and cried in the course of this kiss. The breeze that brushed them, will go back home and blush for hours thinking of the kiss it witnessed.

When both their tongues and lips went numb, they parted with hesitation. Looked at each other's eyes. Then the other's lips and again their lips crashed into each others'. Once was never enough for them. This time the passion was multiplied. They kissed each other with their mouths wide open. And it ended with their lips pressed against each other for a couple of mins. Their racing hearts fell back in their pattern.

They parted.

Both were out of breath.

GK - it was worth every bit of the wait. Rupaliji.

She shied away.

And he couldnt let her go now.

He pulled her inside his car grinning ear to ear. She crashed into him blushing.

PRECAP-

He was on her, on the bed. She wanted him right there. There is no way he goes without making love to her.

CUT.

He left.

Romi- RG are you okay. I said cut. Wake up.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

270K 12.7K 83
**COMPLETED** This is the story of a girl who is best to the good people and just worst to the bad people. She enjoys her life and loves her ga...
70.1K 4.1K 45
Fanfiction stories based on the show Anupama. A tad different storyline than what actually was shown in the series. More focused on MaAn marital lif...
30.4K 2.1K 21
The starts from the sanyasi track So i have been always thinking that what if Ani wasn't the one who saved bon??? What if bon had to marry someone el...
59.3K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...