Chapter -9 The One Where They Had & Lost

Note from the Writers - Sincere apologies for keeping you waiting. We are trying hard to bring chapters to you sooner. But we refuse to compromise our quality hence the delay. Hope this chapter too finds its place in your hearts. Please do write to us on comments or DMs, we would love to hear your thoughts and have conversations regarding this story. Thank you for your support. Enjoy reading.

love

Writers of YSWAJF

Into the story....

While still reeling from the sensations they had when they kissed, they sat inside the car grinning at each other like kids, teen kids who had had their first kiss.

He pulled her close and she leaned closer to him. She placed her hand on his heart and nested her head on his shoulder.

RG- don't go. Or take me to your home. To your parents.

GK- are you sure?

RG looked up and pecked his lips again.

GK- okay then. Lets go.

RG muttered a hmm...

He took out his phone and asked Alexa to play some romantic song.

Alexa knew better. His phone mildly hummed....

Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se

Mohabbat ho gayi hai tumse

Meri jaan mere dilbar

Mera aitbar kar lo

Jitna bekaraar hoon main

Khud ko bekaraar kar lo

Meri dhadkanon ko samjho

Tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo

It was like Alexa made it easy for them to speak their hearts out.

He wouldn't have dared to look at her, with his eyes giving away his emotions. But she dint care. She withdrew from him and looked straight into his eyes. And her eyes echoed each word that was in the song.

With tears in her eyes, she looked at him with a smile.

Had anyone watched that moment between them, they would be very certain that she is in love with him and would leave anything if he says 'yes'. Anyone who had watched that moment will swear by God that he wasn't any friend, someone special or just a colleague to her. They would tell with ultimate certainty that for her, he means happiness, comfort and love.

Looking at her eyes, her face and the emotions that she was conveying him, his eyes welled up. He never thought he was capable of feeling anything deep. And here is this woman, teaching him how one can lose self in love.

As he saw her lost in him, he realized she wasn't the only one. He had gotten equally lost in her as well. For her to look at him with these eyes, he felt he could do anything. To have her beside him forever, he thought anything he does will be worth it.

Tum bhi mujhse pyaar kar lo.....

He leaned in and touched her forehead with his.

She let out a gasp and placed her hands on his shoulder. He cupped her face in his palms.

They smiled. They cried. They were grateful for each other.

GK- Rupali, I don't want this to end.

RG- take me with you, Gaurav. Please.

In no time they were kissing again. Repeating the same words in between the kisses.

His phone started ringing and the song stopped playing.